Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:03 AM   #1
Q7e1e2b2h

Default I favor the dressing affair apt make money .

When the hidden of the retail
following article, is a handsome successful clothes business sense, I feel called classic clothing business. Brought the hope of going or doing garment business babes, some inspiration. Learning under the bar. Ha ha

I do
apparel business.
text:

a source

each daytime to see a lot of human concern approximately looking as sources, for if with a good afford, the business will have a vouch. But premier, in fact, in the store,

least, sources of supply. As the saying goes, one-third of goods, seven sell. During this period, remember, do not choose the one you love, just thrown the co-optation easily.
example: I get 20 yuan a small shirt. 10. One sold for 145 yuan, a 80, the repose of the day, a requirement to sell their own anyway. Sure higher than 80.
Some people may say: I'm black.
I acquaint you: the amount of dressing, lies in the process of selling. The digit of customers, namely the absence of raiment to dress? Women buy dress, namely to enjoy the buying process.

price of buying these clothes, the woman is not solemn with you, they just do not feel expensive, fun, and may not be very good, now is not very necessary,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, but keep little later with a small can take. Price up, wear out, anyway, not expensive. Cheaper, will not wear.
do not trust you try the - 20? too expensive too expensive! 10 Well, I bought a home nurse to wear! ! !

selling clothes, to adore their own goods. Do not clutch anything against a long time to sell. I also regret the period getting goods. I will learn its course,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, but I took it as the most beautiful clothes to sell.
my belief that time: garbage can participate in the campaign of goods, not to advert I sell new clothes! not boast, the enthusiasm of the guests came at me, a lot of regular customers. Record, more than 3,000 sales a day, at least to earn more than 2000. Minimum 700, there are more than 400 points profit.

4 months later, a second store opened. I dug a girl sent to hasty edible, 600 yuan wages, 1500 to me, she really did sell more than anything. Our market, 1500 is causativeable remuneration (then), but skilled. I Pianbu Xin, I believe that enthusiasm.
I began getting goods usages.
than find a partner to find the goods.
I voyaged all the market, after reiterated culling, the selected two wholesalers.
Why? With the village! Look good, it is better with the Wang family.
many people buy, like the East to get West Helena, eyes feel good, getting goods as I will not.

I focus on two
get cooked a big customer. Others can not see the new version, I can take, and then cooked, and began to be returned for repay.

I also reserve up a good edition of
wrong version of the idea for me, fewer Yahuo say the least, a relatively uniform style family, will not mess with it one way.

look at those grade sister to take the goods, I died smiling.

my strength is bargains, I would not tarry in getting goods ashore the. I kept the money, shop, 18 months, launched a absolute of four. Since I try to sell anything,

wholesalers have been touched me. Often give me credit, liquidity additional significantly.
I after opened more than 10 stores, 6 were made goods wholesaler. I quit early morning for the year end there is not oppression of any cargo.
Here, you will consider what I was kind of person!

hundred percentage you will suspect wrong.
I sold 13 in a small shirt when I am wearing real grown Chanel. Year PRADA.D & G. I do not melodrama.
I have another harvest: these 6 years, my hands more than 20 entrepreneurial salesperson, more than 20 boss. They understand,

fact does not take much money to do business.
I teach them to do something out of nothing people.
I think to do farm work clothes, worry does not come.
I think
some of you have such people: favor to buy, extra like wearing them.
I do not wear brand-name of the. Wrong, not necessarily require a brand name.
Now my business is good, expensive goods, are also selling well. Honestly, so many good things via this form also kas long asa seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight.
boss that you must dress up as a neat, if you want good business. And the store's goods can only match point, not wear their version, it is a salesperson to do. You have to wear a grade, you have a quality clothing store. Understand not, try to wear a big brand name, as your armor. Then an of your lukewarm laugh, a woman will make a lot of downright, obediently become your regular customers.
sell cheap and sell your goods is not the same.
sell cheap goods, be enthusiastic,
to sell your goods, to the cold point.
you will find snob? Wrong.
at the top of the store, you feel the civilized indifference point backward it? !
my sellers. Is this. About 2000 clothes, do not offer. Take a computer to call her to see, remember, look in her eyes. He was just polite enough. If she is the consumer level, she feels she wants to prove it to you. Women are connate predators, so friendly. She thinks you are worth of goods. Sell ​​your goods, smiling mini as possible, even now many times the customer to patronize, but also polite, courteous, polite another. Dong Chexi pull, actually hates few when goes the writing to use.
A friend queried me, you have done your goods, cheap goods have done, and why?
really come to see shop.
next door about what grade to sell, you do accurate with the. Usually people stream, you need to do volume. No one place, do your goods.

course, I like to get attach, do not agree in a separate place to shop, a die end, not to save hire, a waste of time.

Some would say I keep engaged two years, two points you earn hundreds of thousands of minutes of delay.
sell cheap, pull cart purchase, sell your goods, out of a BMW.
sell a 100, earning 90 is too slow, 90% is not much.
1000 chip sold, 30% of 300.
to abide by the goods, but it is true. You can not keep 6 months to 10 months, do not do. But a year later is not weary. Would get to sit more prosperous, many people did not insist. Made a sale, it is destined to toil, and at the beginning is easy, always hard. Jews are most probable to do business, they'd all sell your stuff.
then pull a lot of brands I joined, I never discontinue. The avenues of the goods can be sold, why should life over to you, I'm not not do business.

women merely with men trustworthy to the male fishes brand allegiance. What I want to try a good brand, at the end of the day, tried thousands of miles to the consumer class but.
sell bulk good, make more money, none, besides to sell brand, brand name will drag you connect?
I also do wholesale. I do not pull people to join. I'm not money, pulling 100 people to join, if the 100 will not be sellers, it is not pulling the 100 burden. I also sympathize with those who shop, what should get a lot of people, people how to sell?

Second sellers
Law

1. every woman will think they have a dress, do not pretend to consultants for image guidance. (Note: that your dress is not in line Girl, is not often buy clothes)

normal customers is very momentous, a large proportion of the business back.

do not instruct the guests with chatter. Women self-esteem first and foremost, she will not find a place to be foolish for you to read.

Otherwise, even now you buy into this. You will not be here, constantly to the area she wanted.

I handled this way.

guests paid attention to an item of clothing, the general designer, I will heartily applause her taste, she bought clothes in the process, I will ask him, what better brainstorms. Praise her, she should dine this bowl of rice fashion. I was empty of than the.

The result: a lot of customers when naught I have to send her husband or boyfriend like to go shopping, a few pieces of Shunpian Mai, show yourself to shop smart. Here is her paradise. She also Hupenghuanyou, and help you to sellers. She would like more people are aware, common designer of me, are her fans.

my store, innumerable women DreamWorks. I am selling a nightmare, my commodity is a sense of superiority.

many cases, guests find a dress that I bought here, a lot of your others. But they will preserve their own reputation. Heart a million reasons to deny their failure, will not vent their anger on me --- she knows I'm not an expert.

2. sellers not a discussion

well on an operating member of wizardry.

look at the dialogue:

this material is not good

Yes ah, you are the adept. The good wash drying, easy care. Do not dry wash.

will not be comfortable to wear

Yes. Wash before wearing. Pay attention to the beauteous new clothes are commonly washed before wearing. Do you like ruddy or green?

I do not like the upon buttons, too ye eye

是 ah yes ah. But save with necklace. Here is a bracelet. A color contrive. Certainly a lot of your kin bracelet.

outcome is often: a sweater, a bracelet, a couple of pants. (She also tells us that shall be equipped with what pants. To publicize her right, bought a pair of pants.)

guests with the sensibility of God will be your slave.

it very strange woman. When she felt over a very successful person (my body brand name), she felt more successful. The heading of two successful people is definitely not a mere bargaining 100,200. (Guests will think: I am a successful person. 100,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners,200 is not a problem.)

guest meet is a miserly, you must work entire out: a good opponent, is a preceptor.

you are a businessman. You need to have the quality merchants. Free surrenders, a incubus start. The less you activated 50, his next fight 100.

bargaining points, one after another in interchange for, say, buying more than two, or put on accessories, or promises to bring friends to. Commitment to price to be privileged. Do not give such a low commitment to the afterward, to show more concern to us. Friends came to help us speak about the good things and more. Well we must win. You are already a VIP was.

you may have noticed, I have again accentuated that he was wearing brand names. Do not disdain, it is sale.
your image is the picture of the store, your representation level is the grade of the goods. Guests willing to make friends with you, of lesson, you must menial enough, you got friends, she will feel that they have quality.

recognized my guests, my guests here are the grade. (I buy things here, is glorious.)

see, your guests are successful, a grade friend, you worry about sellers? With marketing, do not sell.

3. Control your species.

every woman has their own set of clothes, to tell you a secret: they are 100% good Tiaoyi Fu. 50% good to pick pants. 30% good to pick a skirt (dress eliminated).
Why do women stop shopping? People who really buy clothes will often buy clothes? Most of dress pants with no good, but they have not thought of it, they will be bring an end to ...the world to find suitable clothes, they always feel short of clothes.

smart boss yet know how to do it.

to have the long, focusing on the short.

boss who takes the goods, like the converge on the wrap. Maximum competition jacket, good-looking,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, there are better does not see that the guests encounter are the professionals, have their own set of tough business context? Own reiterate about it.

good business boss, they will definitely see

want to know what kind of pants, skirts, shoes are best for selling?

pants

Key words: reliability, was thin,

pants type to the whole: small trousers, straight integration, leisure wide trousers, trousers, pants 7.8.9

summer light color in the winter black colors, dark throughout the year.

pants can not musto many alike for every paragraph

getting goods, the two models is similar to adoption one. Two models like to do the first one, do one later. Why? Have more, there is low. Guests do not want to take the examination, you usually only 10 models she picked one, out of 9, she was not interested in the future. Provide you with 5 models, she is also an adoption. Remember, not too much style, the style requirements of the guests of the few pants. When out of suppliers to focus on factors that type version.

any good version of type, age span, simple and artistic trousers, is the best selling. Personality is the guest thing in common is you. Pants more personality, more difficult to sell.
skirt

Keywords: line, was thin, shrewd and ######y

dress pants in order to sell well in the store with high-heeled shoes with the flat with three treasures, three types of boots for winter.

my experience is: 38.39 yards is good, easy to wear off. Anyway, the store also sells shoes, the way to the guests feel.

try to argue customers to alteration shoes jeans, you can prepare a massive number of stockings, visitors feel your service is good, and sanitary. If the women try to wear shoes pants, and I guarantee you sell realized.

shoes sell good quality, definitely not shoddy, can not conceal how long.

In addition to shoes,GHD, additional clothing and general quality of the line. 500, does not rely on the quality of the first to make money.

every month sales record, you want to keep the review. Pants, skirts, sales to 40% is normal.

each season, pants first. Weather condition that you cold, the heat is not hot, do not affect their business.

summer serves decent pants, winter serves chaste skirt. words do not say someone wrong, because the lucky woman, summer atmosphere conditioning, winter heating.

dressed man in line to the man, woman like to be another.

women like chromatic world, but repeat culprits like shopping problems. Love and resolved to buy two different things. In addition to rendering the sweater, small shirt colors can be bold enough, the other, or inform you to steady it.

jacket coat coat I will not mention, we are all mains.

c how to handle with the supplier?

nailed as two. If you getting goods bring ... to an endthe globe, who will not attach to you.

focus on the progress of your lend, focusing on 2 or three, the benefits you will soon detect. 1. Return relatively easy. 2. Not a duration of time not getting goods to mall, to get back on the age 3, shuffled arrears owed, afterward a good conference. Increase working capital. Salesperson with suppliers a good relationship, what will sell, you will not miss. 4, do not discard in the toll on the money. From time to time you may require suppliers to send plates to you, call the computer getting goods.

suppliers what is good suppliers?

1, there is strength.

not be scared of hard go, to see the seaming machine, ahead thinking the long-term cooperation. This is an iron rule of the Italian merchant.

the entire country, full of people throw goods. You take the high fashion, sub is to spread the goods bought elsewhere, put on his trademark goods.
Hello

sell, are also selling off, merely may have to make 6 million for 12 years, not 6 years.

detect sources, numerous employer have the wrong strength.

they go out getting goods, such as shopping is concerned about manner, amount, and not find a strong strategic associate.

mighty suppliers, money and talent, than you must be tall contingency of obtaining solo.

2. an ethical corporation

can find out the side. Supplier of the salesperson, how long do like this job? sales director for creature too ardent.

good supplier will not be gratuitous for your passion. They kas long as80% of the profit is 20% of the guests created. when you do not show the value of your business before, the more effort into their publicity, you the more we should beware of.

you can observe their consumers, is beaming, or frown.

I am nauseated to join. join is already garbage. join a Yangwan Yi, but to China, change the savor. aliens joined the purpose is to facilitate the management, operation standardization, to misappropriating, you can go to listing, to raise funds, so they want to do a good job more business.

some Chinese businessmen, like the expansion of the scale, immediately grabbing the money, as to amplify the outlet, the standard they have is not experienced of engaging in business, without thought, people do not near examination, at the peak of you have the money. a lot of stores the employer will not do business, the business will be better? If by this low-level management can learn to do business, it is difficult to learn what a businessman for 10 years?

I do not accept that he is joining. I'm not compliant to back a burden.

sell my goods, must have abilities. good goods need to be sold.

antecedent, I did a factory, getting goods to sell when the initial fee who will take me, I did not perturb to him. are strong, you accept to do what?! money is not power!

goods better? Haha, object you sell.

is full of good goods. not your cargo is good, I would like to find a handy.

willing to do business together, we must trust.

power supplier, will not take too much notice you have the money, concerned about your ability.

what's called your money will really help you make money?

is not so high, I was not to help customers make money, but I hope I have the ability to help clients make money. So have the ability to encounter, I will multi-win, thought by joining the initial fare limits.

3. careful ordering

if necessary the number you want to be ghastly, you have no need to order.

requirements, some vendors like to order, you have to be scrupulous. He wants to shift the hazard is. you open a large ministry store, orders to natural, if necessary, can not set not set.

watch your billfold.

Some orders advertisement black, you should pay attention. samples may be imported material. ordering, remember to take the pieces kind of clothing, or cloth version of the contract stated in the orders not to EDITION goods, not receiving . If he all plea, you can not hesitate to leave. particularly in Guangdong, Hangzhou, including the so-called exotic trade companies, you have to be careful.

In short, try to take the spot.

illusive means were: Oh, the merchandise do not do. You set it 50, to assist you do?!

natty response: I want large size 3, M 2. a observer to do, help me to arrest it. have the goods to send me. In this course, true alternatively false, you will not lose.

I have a friend, order did not take the kind of clothing, fabric version, the results received a batch of garbage.

4. a sense of liability to suppliers

good suppliers will care about your business, and this is their attention to the terminal. substandard exchange readily. willing to proclaim in the terminal. at times seek the outlooks of your goods, will ask you where the difficulty of operation, how to ask your most recent business, there are no goods to multiplication. immediately hot commodity, you do not send boards to give you a try. of course, will promise you made embark can retire.

you do not care provider's own decoration, he embodies the easy but practical. a lot of suppliers do not know the service final, for their own interests decoration underlines the strength.

I have a friend reported to me that to find a strong supplier. I asked him how do you know there is strength, he replied: p>

Once you have a good supplier, you have to work hard. powerful combination, the two sides should adore.

Do not pay too many care, make claims every day. any unilateral interests do not final long.

good sellers, it relates to your voice. to show your value more fully the benefits you get more.

see goods Posts: seven one-third of goods sold

1. Do not look good, as long as the disburse any more.
beautiful goods in Europe, not in Guangzhou. look at the focus to estimate how much to sell.

2. Do not equitable pick their preference, to elect the maximum people adopt.
not own to wear, to have a pate for business. their own money, a lot of good things to wear.

3. suppliers pleasing, but not the most beautiful
goods the most beautiful is the marrying dress. go to find a wedding dress company.

4. I have good taste.
of these goods not up to much unless you look to do an multinational brand. tasty sister,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, you will dead ugly. There grade sister, often losing money earned yell .

5. is a servant assistant, win points, smoothing costs
what age. find out numbered for easy replenishment enough. multi-purpose use of microprocessor telephony.

6. I have a small customer base to new
every day to maintain a definite style is very important. broaden the customer base is fundamental. rotate around a few regular customers, the more pressure your goods will be more customer less and less. the store a mess, crashing yards goods abound.

good sales models, and strive to sell more, this is definitely a market for goods, consumer satisfaction is high after purchase, do the chances of regular customers. Instead, a new stock new stock risk.

sell the goods. I usually get re-start with dozens of pieces. forever check the code number need fraught, or not to mushroom the color.

7. I often phone, just make one or two pieces, the supplier will not look down?
insured, nice suppliers will thankful your admonition. by fewest, you ambition not give him a huge distress. If you phone to return 20 30, he was trouble.

8. the requirements of suppliers too far, I can refuse to do?
rejected. the nature of business is to protect their own interests, you are A jobber. If I was a wholesaler, I will esteem the opponent of weight.

Sponsored Links