Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
hiday413s

Default My husband, my next life I would like to sleep on

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 651980238 at 18:35 on December 15, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary girls just turned eighteen years old, her birthday that night ... boy in the girls ear, said softly: take good care of you, if one day I failed you, right here on the knife stab. The boy said, pointing to his chest. girl silence Le ...

They live together, but boy still will not touch the girls.

innocent girl is to take care of the daily work of their own on the line, the boy's home every day at home are finished. go to work every day, busy boys .... But see the girl looked at his big eyes blinking,abercrombie fitch soldes, he felt nothing worthy, willing to take care of this simple to the silly girl.

year has passed. .

twenty-year-old in boys birthday, girls dress up themselves, and in the boy out the door, the girl gently kissed the boy said: I'm waiting for you tonight to celebrate You have to come back.

personally made for boys and girls, cake, and she sat there waiting for the boy returned.

She was about to twelve,herve leger sale, she was very anxious , the boy's phone call barrier, anxious girl cried, the door opened, his face pale boy back, he seems very depressed. He came in and asked the girl to worry: her husband, where are you, twelve point has been the. the girl pointed to the watch. boy did not say but hard to put the girl in his arms. That night, they drink a lot, the girl gave the boy the first time.

boys sober, and he looked guiltily around the girl to sleep in: my wife, I am sorry 吖 ... I'm really sorry, please forgive my impulse 。。。。。。

Since then, gradually alienated boys to girls..

But soon, the boy made Le break.

... boy was asked why the girl replied: You Le me give you what you can give me what is left, you'll leave you alone. tomorrow to pack up and go. There is no place for your Le. The boy looked very cold.

girl cried.. how she live without him. She tried to end their own life, but saved up by others in the same time she discovered she was pregnant, is hi or sad..

To be precise

confirmed that she was pregnant she was alone to the hospital,brautkleider günstig, in the hospital she saw Le him out of his concern, she followed up.

called the boy's cell phone about to meet him. the boy is the arrival time, but such a long time, the girl still did not appear. boy am very disappointed.

good news came the next day, the boy can surgery. He was happy after he thought he should continue to take care of the simple to the silly girl.

a successful heart transplant.

after surgery,paul smith pas cher, the doctor said to him: donated heart to you is a pregnant woman, her will is sure to donate your heart.

grateful he decided to go with curiosity to see her.

when he goes a familiar face to see, he was stunned Le. He cried like to say that he has lost: his wife, how do you stupid acridine. Do not leave me ... ... the boy cried a lot, he knew he was wrong .. Le

then nurse a letter to the boy. said to the girl before his turn called her to his.

read the letter, the boy cried more sad ...

wrote in the letter: Dear husband, when you receive this letter, I have been watching, you, you give me too much Le Le, on my life This can only be returned to you Rene, I can only take place where your heart, you were born I was born, you die I die, let us with the total death. That about you that I have to go, but I'm somewhere else look at you, I just want to quietly look at you. To you, I made a decision, please do not blame me, that the driver is innocent, that I took to go. Because I love you, between you and the baby Le I choose you,converse pas cher, my next life I want for you children. you said that if one day you betrayed me and call me a knife to kill you, you know that I love you more than myself, I will use my life to extend your life,christian audigier clothing, that was my best for you in return, her husband, that night you did not ... I'm sorry I'm sorry, I was willing, I know you do not want to hurt me.. I understand, against your The pillow is really comfortable to sleep, my husband ... my next life I would also like to sleep on your pillow ... ... ... ... ...

boy holding the dead bodies and said gently: wife, my next life I want to take to protect you ... ... I love you > In fact, the love of the world there are many, like the boy, he decided without the knowledge of his illness broke up with the girls, but do not want to drag a girl. did not want her own pain..
girl with her own life for love to extend the life of love.. this is love..

hope after you read reproduced, so that more people see the touching story

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
Almoviemi

Default how to purchase Lovegra online without rx

buy Prilosec pay pal without prescription buy Albenza mastercard without buy Ceftin mastercard without a prescription overnight delivery purchase online rx Sinemet without buy Benicar mastercard without Ceclor buy fedex Buy generic Pyridium no prescription buy Tofranil without a rx overnight shipping canadian prescriptions Crixivan Tylenol mastercard without prescription cod cod sale Cytoxan without rx overnight shipping order overnight Feldene overnight Lopid without a rx purchasing Cartia Xt with overnight delivery overnight Cozaar c.o.d Cheap Micardis Hct without rx Buy Famvir overnight fedex Zyloprim online without prescription buy Monopril mastercard in singapore order Ocuflox usa cod order Aventyl no visa Cozaar non prescription fedex overnight free purchase cheap prescription Eulexin order overnight Tylenol order Zyvox mastercard in Montgomery online order buy Micronase mastercard order Cellcept amex online without prescription where can i buy Atacand online to purchase Actos mastercard Strattera u.p.s shipping cod buy Danocrine amex online without rx cheapest Evista available online Lamprene cod online orders no prescription Adalat with fedex purchase Claritin mastercard in South Australia Diamox online buy saturday delivery purchase Ceclor Cd usa cod next day Topamax mastercard Aldactone mastercard without persription