Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 58257959 at 13:12 on March 26, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny
1, grass does not get people to lie, as replanting cactus!
2, I am acting by some small,Learn - Qzone log, but not lacking; my good-natured, but it did!
3, is the difference between human and pig: Pig has been a pig, but sometimes not the people!
4, is separate from the original as long as the person, no matter how familiar the original, will gradually become alienated.
5, to the pizza shop to buy a pizza! Waiter asked me to cut into 8 or 12? I then said: or 8 now! 12 eat!
6, a man 忽悠 woman, called molestation; woman 忽悠 man, called to seduce; each flicker of men and women, called love.
7, the government thinking about how a reasonable taxation, the boss think of how reasonable tax avoidance, and I think of how a reasonable sleep!
8, time is used to wandering, the body is used to love, life is for the forgotten, and the soul, is used to singing.
9, love is like ghosts, I believe more people to see fewer people
10, how far it always? Your kid go away!
11, came across a girl personalized signature: Maybe it seems probably, but not necessarily. Also get a personalized signature Kid: Give me a girl, I can create a nation.
12, since I became a dog feces, to no one stepped on my head.
13, I would like puppy love, but too late ... ...
14, my God! They lost my clothes.
15,80 after the important task is to create 08 after.
16, others have their background, and I only have back ~ ~.
17, is always shining gold, but all over the floor of gold, I do not know which pieces of their own.
18, to remind everyone to learn to repair your own laptop, this is very important! Once a man, he will not repair your own laptop ...... then things we all know. (From the Edison Chen incident, do not say more because of it)
19,Becoming Christian, I am not a fortune-teller square, chatter not so much you want to hear nibbling.
20, not the end of the story is not good enough, but the requirements of our story too!
21, flowers, flowers are often people who do not belong, and belong to cow dung.
22, is the difference between lies and vows: one is to listen to the people seriously, and one is that the people who take it seriously.
23, single is not difficult, the difficulty is to cope with those who do want you to end the single.
24, sometimes, not the other side do not care about you, but you see the other side too.
25, even believe, also hidden in the middle of a lie.
26, a real good friend, not together, there is endless talk about the topic, but together, if not speak, do not feel embarrassed.
27, not 100 points, the other half, only two of 50 points!
28, usually willing to stay and argue with you people who truly love you!
29, life is not dress rehearsal, live every day; only low ratings, but wages are not high.
30, money can be used to solve the problem is not a problem, the problem is that I was poor.
31, Only women are also upset with the hero, only his wife and working hard to find also.
32, see me later you will suddenly find that ah, the original commander also can be specific it!
33, asked a colleague: \> 34, at noon in the cafeteria called two dishes. I eat the first shock of the \
35, mice of a angry, we are all sick cats.
36, travels to brothels were not old, please Huiren Shenbao.
37, listen to king's words, provincial and ten books I have!
38,0-year-old debut appearance, 10 years old and every day. Lofty ideal of the age of 20, 30, worked hard. The basic orientation of 40-year-old, 50-year-old popular everywhere. 60 mahjong 70 years old everywhere around. Homely 80-year-old Lara, 90-year-old hung on the wall!
39, undressed, I was an animal, I Yiguanqinshou dressed!
40, \into gold, I hope that she, as the gold as dirt.
42, read 10 languages, as talk half QQ.
43, lazy bed the morning, then took out six coins in his pocket: If you throw to six are positive, I went to school! Thinking hesitate a long time, or forget,new balance shoes, do not take the risk of the ... ...
44, I spent 80,000 bought a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to the \is the Western Zhou Dynasty? This is the last week! \! ! But that does not tolerate the money is ########! ! ! !
46, who pretended to be dead for an understanding friend, a woman makes herself by plastic surgery.
47, do not wait until everybody says when you find yourself really ugly ugly.
48, Personals: requirements are as follows, A Living,new balance 574, B woman.
49,Honey, you remember, to the point of the sun I'll decay.
50, should be appropriate to eat a little, only effort to lose weight.
51, Shanghai Triad, shake to Modoribashi.
52, Q: Do you like my point? A: I like you away from me!
53, you come back, I do not come one 忽悠!
54, life is like Zude's mouth,new balance sneakers, the next you never know who will be bad ~ ~ ~
55, fell, got up and cry ~ ~ ~
56, the world is difficult to extricate themselves, in addition to teeth, as well as love.
57, Xi'an Jiaotong University passed when a dinosaur on the trips to the bathroom, came out she sobbed: \Live, easy. Life is not easy.
59, asked, can a misery, like a group of eunuchs on the brothel ... ...
60, was young, we often directed at the mirror and make faces; old age, the mirror be even.
61, first to find the cause of problems, not a strange planet has no gravity constipation.
62, racking our brains decision-making, to ensure that each of the offerings, making ass leave.
63, we are going too fast, the soul can not keep up the ... ...
64, and the Earth people do not generally experience ~ ~ ~
65, Chu Laihun, his wife wish to change sooner or later!
66, a child grow up, I thought I could save the world, and so grow up they discover that the whole world can not save me ... ...
67, even if I was a toad, a toad and I will not marry his mother .
68, why long sleep before his death, since death would be buried ... ...
69, the tailor did not want to cook, not a good driver.
70, you let me roll, I rolled. You make me come back, I'm sorry, roll away the
71, is over, you do not talk to me,new balance outlet, I become the dog and leave it ~ ~!
72, morning and catch the bus to the site, the car has started. So I had to side chasing barefoot and shout: \
73, just graduated meet again; year after graduation will be his wife; later regret, a wife; and then later have second wife; most regret a second wife
74, I do not hit you, you do not know civil and military .
75, I'm so fond of you, you will not die like my look.
76, have in mind to cemeteries,new balance mens, funeral the survivors
77, I allow you into my world, but you're not allowed to I walk around the world ..
78, or forbearance, or cruel
79, although your body spray cologne, but I can still vaguely smell smelt scum.
80, Journey to the West to tell us: where there are monsters in the background have been picked up, those who have no background killed by a stick
81, I do not care to think about a life together with your
82, This carousel is one of the most brutal game, chasing each other, but never separated from the tragic
83, the ideal is full, the reality is very skinny
84, the time will inevitably complain about the hand, to write love love too
85, waiting for your concern, until I closed the heart
86, I love you, you are what you say. I do not love you, what you say you are.
87 love. aiai Succeed anyway
88, I'm not the RMB, how could anyone like me?
89, if you are destined to not give the response I expect. then to keep it a safe distance
90, our goal: to money, to make thick
91, if a bad mood, go to the supermarket tweak instant noodles (super on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
92, you go away, non-stop rolling ... ...
93, the most is the dead of night, wild thoughts become so non-custodial
94, please do not put me on your tolerance as you no sense of shame capital
95, Zhuge Liang before coming out with a soldier did not, ah, you want me to have work experience Pingsha
96, Memory is a bridge, and is the bridge leading to loneliness
97, his aging mother of a discernment open to know you are a evildoer the
98, I turned to forget you passerby, so how can accompany you to the horizon Love wasted?
99, happiness is a relatively level, there must be something just felt bottom
100, love is like ghosts, I believe that many people, met few people
101, net, is a fiction, chaos is beauty.
102, left, let alone wish me happy, what qualifications you wish I'm happy.
103, some things we know are wrong, they can go to insist, as reconciled; some people, we know that love is also going to give up, because no end; sometimes we You know that no road,new new balance shoes, still the front line, as used to.
104, for their own good points, because life is not long; the people around him better, because the next life may not be able to meet!
105, You never see when I look like the most lonely, because only when you are not with me, I was the most lonely.
106, say from strangers ~ What is the End of the World End of the World? turned back on you, now have is the End of the World ... ...
107, the boss, the first couple of pounds of love to take it home to feed the dog!
108, life is like a coffee table, not much, but full of cups...
109 One day, my brother went to play basketball Normal Primary and heard a low-grade girls in the playground side of a low-grade boys asked: \? ? \! ! \My Card of the police, again the two are selling raw footage of the ..........

label emotional world oil personalized signature Ray
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links