Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
S9b9x8p2z

Default My Eyes Beijing ( a )

Always wanted to write someone, log some of their own things and experiences, but sometimes delays are constant chores, and sometimes along their own mood effects, but while you open the calculator can no ascertain the consciousness of pen. Recently go on the road,Womens Lacoste Trainers, walking in the alley, the house that was marked with a piece of the As one antique Beijing, the old house and the old feeling is so strong, just favor I constantly dream about Dongzhimen this piece, always showing a child's alley and avenue, as well as fractions that can no forget . The houses and roads are a lot of memory and contains feelings, if it were not for evaporate before they record them, I feel apologetic for yourself is truly something.
Beijing, this metropolis does not must say, is the chief of dynasties and the economy, political and cultural heart, I near my eyes meditation Beijing is the Forbidden City, Jingshan, to Tiananmen Square,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, the second the axis of this circulate and I have been alive in Dongzhimen, Dongsishitiao, instead of the present lofty mushroom CBD, noisy bars and bustling Xidan Street.

narrow begin talking almost it. Beijing's hutongs scatter, dense, with long, with short, there are broad, there are narrow. The ancients have secondhand shorter than the Great Wall. I used apt always mingle in the east and north, too understand nobody more than their family track, for well as the eastern outskirts of the extra famous people Lane ah, money and grain alley, etc., but, because the introduction of these alleys are numerous, we perhaps than I also remove, so I want to wade the alley namely had formerly seldom mentioned.
one of intellectual bridge and school field alley alley
sunny afternoon, I boarded from the Xuanwumen subway stop, has been south Chi is the bridge over the alley. It is situated in Xuanwu District, a east-west alley north-central, eastern jaws of the alley opposite the notable SOGO (Sogo Department Store).

alley in the Xuanwu District of intellectual bridge northwest of Xuanwumen Street, east, west to the school field five, named by the Tartars bridge harmonics, renamed later the wisdom of Bridge. Before this alley is more silence, but with the transformation of Xuanwumen Street, east of the demolition, not a lot of small merchants are operating, because this alley alley wide formation than the additional, hawkers are invariably concentrated here, a long time is has transform a popular affair over the busy street, business projects are varied, but mainly people's everyday life, I walked away with noodles especially my favorite Sliced ​​majority, o (∩ _ ∩) o. .. ha ha. This alley has a well-known architectures - Dr Pepper Mountain Temple, is the former address of the Ming loyalists Yang Jisheng.

of mastermind bridge alley itself is not very long, it boundaries on the educate field 1-6 alley, so I walked on I went to a deeper School field alley. School field is located in Xuanwu District mouth of the alley north-west, east Xuanwumen Wai Street, west of the old Bacon Street, for the military disciplines drills Ming and Qing dynasties labeled. Ming Dynasty, there was general educate field an to 5, when the Qing Dynasty, there is inlaid blue flag by home here. The so-called educate field population is out of the access the school plant. Today's school field around the mouth of the alley, past the old alley pattern still holds, although the unusual simplicity, but for hundreds of years of recorded history.

This is my walk in the school field alley to see the sometime big, in front of the stirrup from it ambition be able to see the show and bring ... to an end before,Lacoste Camden Trainers, but now modern horrendous shock.

archaic house and festive couplets, reminds me of childhood ...

children playing in the alley. I was small I can not bike to activity, each day is making alien paintings,Lacoste Trainers UK, stickers, or is the play clay, plucking the old stalk, what not to spend money to play anyhow, what, what is inexpensive to play.

went away also Treat yourself, huh, huh. So many chocolate,Lacoste Prep CB Trainers, sesame taro basis was a popsicle, I will must see past the hereafter of the Arctic Ocean,Lacoste Tennis Trainers!

II Fayuansi Street and Fayuansi Backstreet

continue south, through the Guangdong and Guangxi Road, came to a crossroads, east is the famous bridge, the west is Fayuansi. Beijing Fayuan on side streets in the south west close the alley to teach the child a location, but still far away from Fayuan a temple, it is shrieked in the streets Niujie, it belongs to Islam; Fayuansi according to the source

continue to go west is the famous Fayuansi the

in Fayuansi many gray houses on either sides , two enthusiastic uncle, aunt told me that the house used to be gray,

learn martial arts for 2. .. they look the big

approximately Lotus alley, rotate left, turn right above to the Fayuansi Back Street, Front Street and Back Street, fair put Fayuansi surrounded Fayuan the. Is to teach the baby to proceed to work west alley and the famous Niujie, and he could feel the over is a muscular smell of ...

Sponsored Links