Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
SW6u9f7y8ux

Default An adept apt unravel the fortune-telling ( quality

Let me talk about feng shui -

feng shui Chinese people know, is very solemn to understand the use of feng shui.

feng shui is a very old fact of the words - blessed blessing Habitat.
If you have blessings, living in places with poor Feng Shui, Feng Shui will be with you better.
blessings if you do not, a agreeable area to live in feng shui, the town you live, nice feng shui itself marred.

Here's a fable about a Zen patriarch, seeing a feng shui, establishing temples, then the future can have a lot of people here train achievements. Temple repaired, looking for a founder abbot. Recommend others to give him one, he looked at that, this not only 5 hundred people. And recommended one, he looked at that, this not only a thousand people. Finally, he found a recluse to do chores, said the abbot who do, many people can flourish. This is called Furen town blessed.

So, how feng shui itself broken or changed? -
Grass pests such as wind power thunderstorms, which can change the outlook, that is, feng shui, all things in nature not only can establish good feng shui, feng shui can also be ruined.

So, why would have ruined it feng shui? -

We all know the archaic thrones who are looking for the best feng shui, but they still lost, and why?
Fate because Ford do. If Ford could not afford the town live the good feng shui, will be broken of its own (unfortunately the treasure). It's like financial resources of the poor to feed an elephant (Emperor pulse), the elephant was starved to death, they would soon be eating the poor (so the history of some people to live a good feng shui big time afterward disaster). If you attach to a puppy (commonly a place to live), and maybe grow also jump.

We Chinese have a saying: in spirit. To have the Spirit, on the ground of all things have spirits. Crawford is not your good feng shui against you, you do not want to powers of conservation, and some better to die than a whole tile, lusty self-esteem. It's like a BMW, not only you choose it, it should vote for you, it does not like you, ruddy nostril on the aircraft not to touch the hoof. Conversely, if a appropriate person to live it like a matron in front of their favorite people, pile up emphasis on beauty shine, more to show the essence of their beauty. It is this emotion like to find their own friends, and (we say that an edge of the word Buddha, Feng Shui is the fate) we encounter sweetheart feel? - Special spirit, expressly felt that the old madam is eighty eighth, uneducated person can write verse, called the finishing touch pen, the soul is alive, it is also true.

so youth my mother taught me to respect earth plant, insects, fish, sun, moon and mountains and creeks of sand all the paperbacks and even textbooks, for well as the yuan, which has a soul of everything. You respectful it, it fulfilled everything you and aid you. So how feng shui

keep it? - To support Ford.
first raised feng shui is not slaying. The so-called feng shui, is angry the most pregnant districts. Killing, organisms are afraid, are shunned. Did not think about what creatures - the desert. Nothing in the desert, set out what financial resources of the Gods Xikang it.
keep Feng Shui is the second filial piety. Obey their parents, subject to refute their parents, I interrupted a moment, everybody above what filial fidelity, filial piety is to change the destiny of the life of all prescript corner the Buddha himself said all the repair world decree (work, matrimony, exams, asset, beauty, distinguished), when advocate from parents and teachers in the mend. Buddha also said that only a man however he is not a bad cycle of propagation, merely good roots, this is the filial piety of the people
Buddhist principles - why comply their parents, can solve the work, marriage, capital and goods, work, depression, sick and all problem
http://www.folou.com/thread-207812-1-2.html

feng shui is to support the third person did not say bad things about, for inside home relatives can not be said. Because where not a person, not two people, spirits listened additionally, and things heard yet, and your side of the cup bulb shade furniture hear to the dishes go anew. You say bad things about people they agree with you. It's like a commons, sergeant opposition you, you live on the town, the army spread. They reside with you long, there will be about what was academic and like you, this is the saying
so some respective who used to discern other people's things, they know what it was like this man, this thing they will speak. All morale, all things are on their own talk. This is not supernatural, this is like the West did an experiment, the Queen used the same silver spoon and a fashionable alternative silver spoon to the infant, the baby is very normal to select the Queen used.
a person and put itself was cheap, the heart to put a positive, and they can communicate, which is gentle Mencius said -

Only the world is sincere, in mandate to make their ######
can do its ecology, is capable to do ######ual
can make people's ######, is able to do things of nature
can do things of nature, you can
Heaven's genesis can be Heaven's genesis, you can paradise and globe parameters

respectful one point one point of interest. Respectful is to acquire all the treasures of sagacity.
we say under the sea so its good for the Baiguwang. So as the lowest-lying sea chief. I have put himself in the lowest, all rivers of wisdom, Crawford also can come together.
us that virtue, loading have to put yourself in the material underneath, put himself in the fewest.
we say that the German Ruogu, Tak is the first such open-minded. The real open-minded, respectful of the idea can not be separated.
up truly Khenpo said that Respectful days can know Heaven; respectfully to the geographer; respectful stars can know the stars; respectful mountains and rivers can know the mountains and rivers; respectful vegetation can know the vegetation; respectful insects, fish, insects, fish can be known; respectful sand pebble can know stone. Haitao Master said: You respectful math textbooks and math teacher, your math test will not be bad. - Sincere stuff, metal and stone, not to advert the other. What you are respectful, you know what it is willing to be willing to tell you, help you, your completions.

say fortune-telling -
character,Nike Shox Sko, Men, tellers, Luo, physiognomy, pail number, Liu Ren, plum, 7 government, if the old, the first sign that fortune
there is no reason, really makes sense, I was a kid I knew who his birthday is predestined, how the family ancestors, surname, name words, what is the word. This is not supernatural, I was a kid like to watch insects, fish, vegetation, sand the truth, and so on out.

only a few books, what you absence, this is of no use. Character such as temperament, temperament must read 8 words, students in the eight grams of splendid flow among. Difference a word,Nike Shox R4, change is quite colossal. - On the fate of all patients are chess,Nike Shox R3, the pieces like stars, this is a collective operation, a single chip has no effect, that the book will mention an two pieces, but not said the whole chessboard.

Taoist spiritual master how to look good character do? - Not a word character, the character as a face,Nike Shox NZ, in the face of fortune teller. Why? Changjei institution and shaking ZZZZZZZZZ, every word has a face, put together is like (for example, look at a person's word, words of this sentence this man's past can be revealed, the word can be revealing this person now, meaning the person's future can be revealed.) This is the number of all patients, not so many a fate, as it is the view of life.

can read like a who naturally are respectful of all things, knowing that the extra fear the extra aware, more aware of the fear, the more afraid to talk - you author on, faithfully predecessors in the sometime , many spirits in the circling, but also fail to obtain me to say, not that they can not talk, is fail to get their lectures, they do not say, how can I do ahead the nerve?

really want to know, above all hair respectful center, if you really want to know, respectfully, ancestral will teach you, you hit a answer jot pate, Patriarch give you an respond. In fact, the founder of each martial masterpiece to find the disciples, the disciples find the master was still very nervous than eager. A fatuous disciples, to send respectful heart, who does not like filial disciple? Fat is definitely not stupid respectful center disciple, it is the root device. Yen Hui, Confucius is constantly denounced not assertive, always a teacher on the right, but his preference Yan Hui, Yan Hui as the most filial piety.

then telling what is it? -
In fact, bone can withstand Mishina Flow's, are jump to know people.
should they not so intricate, but do not need supernatural powers.

I was observing all things, and understand truth. So the ancients to our investigation of things. Phenomena of nature is to learn the truth of all things, who know how to Peace and Prosperity.
such as vegetation alive is soft, hard on the dead. People living body is soft, dead on the rigid. This is the life that is a manifestation of soft, soft as can be inferred to a man is not stubborn, thick, rich is a blessing of the pedestal.

who is out of a fertilized eggs. Cells are equivalent to each gene.
I mean, no matter what the Man of the place, are also full with this person, you can see through bone, through the back fashion, one can see through the face, can see through his home, he can skin, one can see through his manuscript, you can see through his stationery. Why can feel the pulse of the ancients, according to people's pulse to determine a person's Fluke? This is indeed possible. A man and all the people nigh him all things are relative to amplify his own heart out of the map, carefully observe the information, they can see out.

person Fluke to be, take a see at this man say entities.
to see him talk about things not to say more good deeds now have Fluke, but shrewd words and deeds on revealing to the structure, only hide the past, and hide now, but also hide the future. Can understand the judge's law - like the ancient sages, never learned what the physiognomy, but they say that a quasi-person, one phase.

I was not a fortune, in front of me 3 years to follow I know the set number to go.
12 years old I began to know what their future landing place, and very melancholy, I thought of numerous ways to shirk condemn, but no one had to avert, because they know too little. (I do not have a big award,Nike Shox Norge, like you brothers encountered early Buddhism). I was a kid try to amend the way they think, is mainly self-cultivation gas.

said Yang Qi, people will calculate of some more mysterious. In fact, raising the gas is very simple and very practical words and deeds, such as the words do not discuss against the others, often helping others to do things well, their air will explicit up because of this psychological proposal. Such as angry aversion is often choking gas block gas, so we must control his temper. Such as sewage down into the earth before they can set everything, so we ought disburse consideration to the shortcomings of others, tolerance dirty place so that they can carry things, loading, how will - will the financial resources of the rich.

fact, these are very practical, to see through the puzzle, no secret, are simple daily. Sages say: back to basics
world that mysterious thing, it is deserving to ignorance. Once you know, you find very ordinary plain, whatsoever, is that among the most mundane everyday things. The laws of the universe is naturally intricate and sophisticated, the vast width. Although big and large and small in all things on every thing, is the use of law. Observation of these, you can see from the small and large.

such as where to comprehending the Dharma -
all there within Buddhist, mapping in large amount is that we can not know the realm of imagination, but the mapping in a small office, we met every day of. Buddhism and then mysterious, he will map words and deeds in our daily lives.
(as the same channel, flee the big moon and stars, the Director of raising flowers and small trees; the same laws of physics, big and can be accustom to calculate the orbit of the stars, can be used to design a small bureau journal)

Buddhism from the life in words and deeds to accomplish (discover, understand) -
as the macrocosm running several physical and chemical laws, can also comprehend the floor out of a small studio, and the law itself is mostly only a few lines words, the students have learned to understand (can recall educate textbooks).
So really understand Buddhism, in words and deeds will be mapped out from day to day - this is the moon and stars to comprehend the law of the universe is no more comprehend the supreme law. Why did the ancients know

sun and the moon and stars to run the measurement, this is not the God of gods Buddies superstition, this is their long-term observation to understand rules, like to understand some of the laws of mathematical physics.

So what is it telling conviction -
nature of things. (Investigation of things is to understand the truth of all things)
If a person is willing to go to nature and to observe the truth of all things, will determine the past, present, and future. But only limited to the judge.
things are there like that, or even write the words people are like. It is precisely because these are not the same, so they chance a different individual. If you can perceive which each point corresponds to what is natural can follow it to see past, present and future.

shrieked Daoxing is definitely not by spirits in the material. The real Daoxing, is the phenomena of nature. This word is the marrow.
the path archaeologists can suspect from the fossil elapse; astronomers calculated according to the stars of the future trajectory; boss you can set the current job representation evaluation. Physics, when particles have learned one initial state, then the particle's trajectory is established. Whether smart creatures, alternatively man-made objects, alternatively certainly occurring materials, at all times an initial state elected, you can know it will last long in this state, alley how. So the ancients can also count the result of a bowl of a vase.

I suggest the story on how to raise gas -
many people afraid of chi, chi can I explain what -
does not must be fearful.
people fear because there is insufficient to understand.

acquainting me not to educate you, tiny to annotate who

Yin, Yin also.
shade is sit back and enjoy, also known as lean Quaker.

view weather whether you will, you will ascertain that a lofty lawful Monopoly of the children, are chi heaviness, and why? Because shade by their parents.

concubines also belong to the ancient Forest Quaker, are chi weight.

the largest digit of ethnic Chinese Listeria is yin lumber, of benevolence, by Yin Yin, so children and grandchildren world health, Regal is the largest.

some Hong Kong tycoons, students are petticoat descendant was connate, but also because of his big household business itself, so that future generations can inherit the shade.
Conversely, self-made entrepreneurs who enjoy life, yang will be heavier, for yang main open, progressive, implicit negative.

most of the crowd who like human, are chi weight, and the cause is not weird.
Yin who is also an implicit love of popular
offensive people, we do not like; but low-key moderate people, everyone near to him.

chi is the main rich, so the number in some patients, the moon is the main wealth from the blood to that there is no chi, not moist meat, flesh is not watery, seeking accounting more difficult.

yang minutes of dead air
angry and angry is like lukewarm brightness, all things grow, dead air like the sun exposure, abandon

chi tin be divided into vexed and angry is favor dead climate
mildly flowing river, dead air like a drainage trench

Judging,Nike Shox TL1, invisible German, Yin Tak
There is the inflame of the German gas
Chi chi and Chung Hsiao humble self-humiliation, disgrace the first to know method low Inquiries knowledge, justice through good neat Chen would like to make
this obscure themselves, meaningful others, the German light air, However, these fortune-telling is the chi
knowledge, even to understand, then? I grew to know these, only additional the fear and misgiving, because I do not know how to change.

Taoism to fashion at the hazard of material to change it, is that -1-1.html

my little explanation is -
This last part is on the Sunchon, below the last portion is to be human.

a human, a business, even a country, a nation that merely self-improvement, to long-term permanence.
This can save the world's only us, is our own. Everything finally to stand up on their own, self-top Wan aid. There are solutions to everything, so failing to do not worry, irritability.

material is a variety of crops, a variety of wealth. Things can only Houde set. Otherwise it will become a disaster - for instance, now give you a million, billions of people are not afraid, but you get the ten million will be afraid of the future. Afraid of people pillage, to embezzle, to steal. Thieves like you who stare, gaze over to hundreds of times more than your money's entrepreneurs. The million, you used to do? You do not have Germany, will be used to pamper themselves, dine, drink all daytime long, inactive, and eventually damage their body, idea, health and his own ruin. This is the German unworthy place, there must plague the truth.
reason why God did not give me blessing, because I can not afford the current set of virtues, I would harm me. Therefore, Buddhist, said: Buddha is full of all sentient beings lust, but living beings can not take massive industry.

a hundred years we have only a short period, Buddhism is Millions of catastrophe experience, life experience, and must be reborn in the Buddha land way.
Master voyaged a street, it is difficult to find a afterward life but also to keep the person, a lost person, Tsumoru years Debu back to this person. So founder told us - a wastage of private, further redemption, the next life do people harder than reborn, can not have the West, will be Duoe Dao, and to make enlightenment monk has fallen into evil afterlife Bono too many, they must be reborn Buddha Land.
Wangsheng Just how difficult?
hold a special

if men and women, wicked good man, a marquis villain, wicked, never had the Buddha who, dying ten read Namo Amitabha Buddha will be reborn. What is ten

that read it? -
Some people have no opportunity narrate his deathbed dying in emergency defenses met good mentor told him to read Namo Amitabha, the sound he read a book ten, 9 voice, eight voice, or even had only five sound, three times, twice, I heard, read and even sound are not exported, to hear something pray to Buddha to teach him, he was born from the idea of ​​willing to be reborn, he would be reborn in heaven! This all is called (Dying sober, this is excellent good roots. Afraid of death, stupor, can not remember Buddha, and this is precisely the most prevalent, so usually have to read the Buddha, to the adored notion would also like to afford even dazed Buddha, there is no reborn to ensure tighter than things. wIt’s about timely inconsistent repellent Buddha, Amitabha dying to hear students aversion fall but hell, we usually keep the parents are willing to adopt the Buddha said)

We must remember all to help others passed away, we are reborn to help others, people will certainly help us be reborn. There we must memorize to refund
filial, in the future the West must be degree students parents Buddha Land, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas were the most merry days of law enforcement world of spirits who know appreciation. To think about it, the parents hard-earned half of the financial resources, I took out half of the release, the publishing, Gongseng, parents of students can be degrees West, and I was apologetic that they preoccupy half the financial resources of the parents hard work.
I am so for their parents, their own hereafter necrosis, my children will no be compliant to come up with the financial resources of my salvation, which namely the No salvation, himself trapped in the Kue in - the storm namely Tsumoru annuals.

favorite as like Lohans.
Arhat's grace is like? Is a humble, mild, and is heroic, enthusiastic, is brisk, is a affirmative angels grace. - Master Hsing Yun says

Sponsored Links