Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2132635 2007 年 10 月 02 日 13:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (10) Category: emotional world
; watching my friends have bought a house with the help of their parents, My girlfriend and I finally lost patience and started running around, looking at the right price for real estate. However, the most expensive house, down payment should be 10 million. This is just our work is undoubtedly a huge sum of money. Girlfriend heart trouble,air max 95, throw me a word, he turned it away. She said: In order for me to study, how many years hard, work. They are just ordinary farmers, my sister and I finished 4 years college, 3 years graduate students have already exhausted all their savings. Now,エアマックス95, when we have the ability to repay them for their time, but also their money to buy a house. This is the same in their hearts have been exhausted, and then severely bar knife.

girlfriend sent a text message: live in the city, the house is empty without you waste? In the countryside, the house is almost a symbol of human dignity, and if for the money, sell the house to settle down, will surely become the laughing stock of the whole village. My father once said, even starve to death,Interpersonal experience ( definitely helpful ) - Qzone log, he and his mother, have starved to death in their own homes, not streets.

However, the Ruanmoyingpao not stand his girlfriend,エアマックスtn, I decided to go home to their parents try to
for my arrival, my mother was very excited. my father has always been serious, can be facial features in the overflowing warmth and love. dinner,エアマックス 97, my father finally until my sister and I have graduated, he and his mother can finally live at home, no longer so tired. I drank spicy white wine, could not help the tears in his eyes. has been gray-haired parents, they think I'm back , is designed to see them, do not know that they are proud of the son, in order to create their own small home, fighting to take away their life to the happiness.

After dinner, my father and I went to the front yard of the new drink tea and chat room. more than six months did not come back, the house has maintained the appearance of my last time. autumn chrysanthemum, covered a clean courtyard; wind came, the tall poplar leaves In such a refreshing garden, drinking a cup of tea, which is the desire of all the elderly now. Father, a lifetime of effort, and finally this dream into a reality. He was born Pianxiang my son,エアマックス ブルー, debt collection,
spoke up again.

I said: After words, stared at me fiercely, shouted: the old man would laugh at me, even the kids can not afford to live in places that are home! trees attract. I tentatively asked: phone, said: ;

my tears suddenly flow out: His heart is too thick, did not understand what you mean, but also made a temper at you. we're old, there is an old house lived on the line, you're young,Ten scientific methods punishment great baby!, give you for building housing,Reprinted Group at the Shou- mouth alone remains, is my heart ... and your dad ... boss, let him withdraw money. I know, maybe my father would punch me Dayton temper,エアマックス, but if they can use my happiness, in exchange for their well-being later in life, then I would rather give everything. Suffer a lifetime as parents, not the slightest return for the children did.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links