Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 07-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default 学习与时间

Time to Learn 学习与时间   A young but earnest Zen student approached his teacher, and asked the Zen Master:
  “If I work very hard and diligent how long will it take for me to find Zen.”
  The Master thought about this,“不,我爱的人是你!”A Legend of Love, then replied, “Ten years.”
  The student then said, “But what if I work very,传奇私服, very hard and really apply myself to learn fast — How long then?”
  Replied the Master, "Well, twenty years."
  “But, if I really,传奇私服, really work at it. How long then?” asked the student.
  “Thirty years,” replied the Master.
  “But, I do not understand,香港六合彩,” said the disappointed student. “At each time that I say I will work harder, you say it will take me longer. Why do you say that?”
  Replied the Master, “When you have one eye on the goal, you only have one eye on the path.”
  一位年轻而诚挚的佛教子弟走近他的老师,向禅学大师问道:
  “如果我非常刻苦勤奋地学习,要多长时间才能练成佛呢?”
  大师思考了片刻,然后回答:“10年。”
  弟子又问:“但如果我非常、非常刻苦地投入学习呢——那需要多长时间?”
  大师答道:“20年。”
  “可是,如果我真的非常、非常努力地学习,需要多长时间呢?”
  “30年,”大师回答。”
  “这,我就有些不懂了,六合彩。”有些失望的弟子说,“每次我都说更加努力,男人间的友谊 孤独是我们的自然状态,而你却说需要更多的时间。这是为何呢?”
  大师答道:“如果你把一半的精力都倾注在结果上,魔域私服,那么你在过程中也只能付出一半的精力。”

Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
a6kfdsfjfs

| Back to logs list

936649 2009 年 01 月 07 日 17:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: sentiment
will be issued temper the most lovely woman ~ ~
woman's temper is often classified as vexatious,
unruly or self-willed, but the woman's temperament is also very cute.
woman never lost his temper like a glass of water ─ - to quench their thirst, but tasteless.

you Chigui, her temper to you,new balance running shoes,
you because she was nervous,new balance 574, she was afraid of you out of any accident.
you are drinking and smoking, she was angry to you,
because she worried about your health,new balance outlet, and she hoped that a long long time with you, grow old together.
your body were found to have another woman fragrance, her temper to you,
because she cares about you,new balance mens, you are all her, she did not want to share with you.
throw your dirty socks, she was angry to you,
because she cares about you, she Payouyitian you will be inundated their dirty socks, so she should put on your training well.
you forget her birthday, her temper to you,
because she told you something to look forward, she asked a stranger not remember her birthday.

woman is the most unreasonable of animals, because of her temper often lead to a variety of reasons;
woman is the most unreasonable of animals, her reasons are often incomprehensible.
woman can not be more for a small little things, hair could not be more of a temper.
because the woman had asked the man on the side, have high hopes,
so often disappointed,new balance shoes, disappointment, therefore, easy for a man woman angry.
side has a woman will be angry to you, in fact, is a happy thing,new new balance shoes!
and around a man who makes his temper, is a woman's greatest suffering, but also great happiness!