Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
Q6d7l9l6t

Default Method of education kid of alien -law , one e

son to the U.S., settled in the U.S. after graduation, I returned to find a foreign wife Susan. Today, grandson Toby has been 3 years old. This summer, my son applied for a visa to visit relatives. Spent three months in the United States, foreign wife Susan ways to educate their children, to my eye-opener for the Chinese mother ......

not eat on an vacant ......
every morning, Toby woke up, Susan, to the breakfast table a loosen, to fair keep running around tending to the. Toby climbed up on their own stool,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, beverage breast, eat toast. Meal, he returned to his room, in the locker to find clothes, shoes, and then put their own. Toby, at the end of the day, merely 3 years antique, still illegible about the positive and negative children, can not discriminate left and right foot shoes. Toby once anew wear pants on backwards, I quickly stepped forward to help him change, but was Susan stopped. She said that if he felt uneasy off on their own, re-dressed; if he did not feel any discomfort, it ambition be with him. All that day, Toby is dressed in his pants to run around, as Susan did not see the same.
again, Toby and the neighbor kids out to play, no more breathless to run family to the General Assembly, to Susan, said: , truly? Susan smiled and said: Since then, Toby had never wearing anti-pants.
reminds me, my granddaughter will not use chopsticks five or six years old, primary school will not tie his boot. Now boarding at the junior high educate, she brought home every weekend do a lot of nasty clothes.

day at noon, Toby disgruntled, refused to eat. Susan said that his few words, angrily shoving the plate a little Toby to the ground, spilled food on a plate in an place. Susan looked at Toby, said earnestly: laughed within herself, this mother and son, are all very stubborn!
p.m., Susan and I discuss in the evening for me to cook Chinese edible. I take the hint, Toby particular favorite Chinese food, it have to be midday Susan Toby did not feel good to eat, let him eat more by night.
display cooking that night I did a Toby favorite Sweet and Sour Pork, shrimp fuel boring, but also pasta made with Chinese-style chilly noodles. Toby likes to eat the kind of noodle, full of little people can eat a huge plate.
began to eat dinner, and Toby joyfully climbed the stool. But Susan came, took away his plate and knife and fork, said: to cry in tears,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, weeping, said:
I feel bad, and want to make Toby excuse, say a nice word, a blink to me, was startled to find his son. Remember when I 1st came to the United States, his son told me namely, in the United States, parents school their children, others do not interrupt, even now the elders are not exception. Helpless, I had to remain silent ...
the meal, from beginning to end, the poor little Toby has been sitting in toy car, saw on helplessly while the 3 of us adults devour. This I comprehend that I do luncheon Susan real aim. I deem that afterward time, Toby would like to discard tantrums when their jobs will naturally memorize their stomachs to see my parents and grandmother meal experience. Hungry taste bad experience, or face Moreover, their favorite food.

before going to sleep, with the whereabouts of Toby, Susan and I say good night. Toby cautiously asked: After sleep sleep Open your eyes, you can eat? Toby shining.
most cases, Toby eat very assured, he did not want to Every time I see places to eat Toby, hard at breathing, his face sticky lip are food, I think of her granddaughter, she, favor Toby so much, in mandate to coax her to supper, a few adults holding jobs with her rear end run, she did not buy it, but also about the conditions: behind eating a bowl of buying toys, eat a bowl of buying a toy ... ...

eye for an eye, yet few folk that the body
One daytime, we took Toby to the park to play. Soon, Toby and two girls playing on the kitchen game. Plastic pot, a small spade, small plates, small bowl placed over the floor. Suddenly, a mischievous Toby picked up the kettle, beating his head hard on a girl a bit, the girl froze a moment, burst into tears. Another smaller digit of young girls, penetrate some cases, have been frightened into tears. Toby did not anticipate almost such solemn consequences, stood, shocked ...
Susan walked up and ask what the entire stuff, she was silent, pick up the pot, hard knock to the head of Toby, Toby did not prepare for, all of a sudden fell to the grass, the cry randomly attach. Susan Toby asked: I'm sure he'll not do it.

uncle Toby presented him with a light blue small bike, like Toby, as a newborn, not let anyone touch. Neighbor girl Lucy is a good friend Toby, Toby several times appealed to ride to his car, Toby did not respond.
time, when several children play together,Lacoste Trainers UK, while Lucy,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers, Toby, do not pay consideration, secretly ride car, sped away. Toby discovered, came to the Susan angrily complain. Susan is the mama of several children and chat with a cup of coffee, he smiled and said:
After a little while, Lucy was riding the car back. Toby saw Lucy, a will she fall to the ground, grabbed the car. Lucy sitting on the floor and cried. Susan picked up Lucy, to appease her for a while. Soon, Lucy and other children happily play again.
Toby riding motorcar for a while, feel a little foolish,Lacoste Arin Patent Trainers, seeing that having so many children cheerful, he wanted to add, and feel a little mortified. He rubs up against Susan around, muttered: , approaching her side when they corner behind. Back and forth several times, do not know when to begin, Toby and Lucy and a big grin, city center has transform a group.

disciplining children for parents to do
Susan's parents live in California, I heard I'm coming, they drove apt visit us. Home apt the guests, Toby is quite excited, run up and come down to earth rampant. He accustomed to activity with sand pail filled with water, put the keg in the house wading approximately. Susan warned her several periods, not the water spill to the layer, Toby ignored. Finally, Toby,Lacoste R75 P2 Trainers, alternatively the bucket prostrate, and the water spilled over the floor. Excited little Toby do not feel bad, and too pride to activity barefoot treading water, the jeans all rainy. I fast detect out the mop for mopping the floor. Susan grasped the mop from my hand to Toby and said: Susan separately from anything else, directly to the cache chamber he plucked, closed confinement. Toby listened crying inside the earth-shattering issue, I feel bad bad, ambition to work pick him out. Toby's grandmother has stopped me and said: erroneous. . He took a swab of his 2 struggling with tall water haul above the floor neat. Then he took off his jeans, carry in their hands and bare buttocks into the bathroom, splinters from the clothing to wash.
Toby grandparents looked unbelievable I look, smiled with deep wisdom. It left me with deep emotions. In many Chinese families, parents discipline their children, constantly reason a

Later, I talk with Toby's grandparents, the say of the matter, Toby's grandfather said the words, so I was very impressed. He said that children are the parents of the child, parents must respect the child's teaching. The child is small, but it is born ambassador, when he saw the distinctions between home members, he will be very clever at exploiting loopholes. This is not only no benefit to amend his action, it will lead to increasingly serious problem, and even more additional problems. Moreover, conflicts among home members, family atmosphere will send disharmony children more insecurity, the psychological evolution of children adversely affected. Therefore, either parents educate their children with grandparents in the accident of a disparity on the issue, or the husband and wife have alter notions of schooling, are not in front of children in conflict.

Toby's grandparents lived in the house for a week, prepared to return to California. Before I left for two days, Toby's grandfather solemnly asked his daughter: give him a couple of roller skates as a award to the Christmas toy excavator as a award to buy him! Later I took Toby to the supermarket, he pointed to the toy excavator, said:

Although Susan Toby so strict, Toby incredibly loving mother to Quedui. He was playing appearance, it will gather some fine flowers or leaves his thought beautiful, solemnly given to mother; somebody gave him a gift, he would call her mother to join him apart; what delicious, but also always quit half of it to her mother.
think of many Chinese children's ignorance and indifference of parents, I had to appreciate my diplomatic wife. In my attitude, the child's problems in education, the American mother has a lot to learn from the Chinese mother.

Sponsored Links