Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
mohamjazups

Thumbs up Invicta Men's Subaqua Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch - Woot

Crustacean Band Sold SeparatelySearching for that perfect accessory to wear to all your business meetings in Atlantis?Don't screw this up, Tim. If I can just close this deal with King Tritonis, it'll mean more than just a big commission and some prestige at work. I can start turning everything around. Amy will drop that lame DJ guy she's going out with and move back in with me. I can buy a few rounds of drinks for my friends for once instead of the other way around. And maybe I can pay off my car – nah, screw that: I'll get a hotter car. The kind of car a bigtime defense-industry sales rep deserves. Yes, sir, <a href="http://www.monclerjacketscoats2011.com/"><strong>moncler jackets</strong></a> this could be the day Tim starts his big comeback. And it's all riding on this meeting. Fortunately, I'm rolling with the perfect wingman: the Invicta Subaqua Chronograph. There's no way King Tritonis can miss this big, gleaming hunk of class on my wrist, especially since I had the sleeves on all my suits shortened. The better to dazzle you with, Your Highness. But <a href="http://www.canadagoosejackets-discount.com"><strong>cheap canada goose jackets</strong></a> it's not all for show. Of course, this watch is water resistant to 500 meters, so if His Majesty needs to know the time, or, uh, whatever you use a tachymeter for, boom! I'm on it, with Swiss quartz precision. And should things take an unexpected turn for the gruesome and I'm required to perform some kind of impromptu emergency medical procedure on the royal body, the watch's stainless steel is surgical-grade. So that oughtta help, I guess. You know how they say you never get a second chance to make a first impression? Well, with King Tritonis, most surface-dwellers don't even get a first chance. When I start flashing the Invicta Subaqua Chronograph, His Majesty won't know what hit him. The only question then will be exactly how many war blimps he wants to buy. Warranty: 1 Year Invicta Condition: New Features: Striking in black and silver, the luxurious Invicta Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch stands out from other men's watches Crafted with brightly polished, surgical-grade, solid stainless steel with ionic plating Precise Swiss-quartz movement Flame-fusion crystal Unidirectional bezel Integrated shock resistance Screw-down crown with protective cover Framed by a tachymeter, the black watch face features luminous hands and indexes Date display at the four o'clock position Chronograph functions with 60-second, 30-minute, and 1/10-second subdials Black polyurethane strap with stainless steel inserts Water resistant to 1,640 feet (500 M) Diameter: 47mm / Case Thickness: 13mm Strap Width: 29mm / Strap <a href="http://www.monclerjacketscoats2011.com/"><strong>cheap moncler coats</strong></a> Length: 9.25" In the box: Invicta 5511 Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch Polishing Cloth Instruction Manual Warranty Card  

Sponsored Links