Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #21
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340979 2006 年 07 月 04 日 10:14 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
\the mirror and see a strange face that look so bleak ... ... \Up early up and puts the rhythm, finishing in front of the mirror a lot. In fact, not early, 9 o'clock, and began to receive West phone, that is already on the bus, 811, finding the car very powerful thing, if for me, first came to me with the North can not find, let alone finding the car, and Taitailielie, Just do it, this like her, I think ~ out the door, said something to the mother: \Mom is actually more than I want to see her, quite happy to see me and promised sentence: \Bus stop a bit far away from where I live here, the weather was a bit hot, run my sweat. To the station, looked at the time,red wing work boots, she should be almost to the ah, how is it? And then wait. Such a long time, the phone rang: \Then the phone, I ran ~ Wang Qianmian that station,red wing boot store, \I'm embarrassed scratched his head: \the road to the other side ~ \
today wearing her coat,red wing heritage, wearing a green T-shirt, put a small package, gestures reveal a trace between the lively atmosphere. Before and when she called often say: \\\During this time the sun really powerful,red wing heritage boots, every day is very toxic to the sun,red wing shoes online, forget her umbrella out, I'm anxious to point out, it did not bring the station to the house dramas took her bag to block the sun tan. \~ \The Well ~ \
mother opened the door, we go in, her sweet called the sentence: \, gave her some water to go. This time ten o'clock, and my mom was preparing lunch, she and I sat in the living room to chat. Home, she may seem a bit stiff, I would feel a little unnatural ~ \can save 20 dollars ~ \However, relatively far away from the cinema here, Wudaokou have a cinema, but the tickets seem expensive ... ... \give you the ... ... \
will sit a little sit still, inside telephone, online chat or something, I looked out, she has \... \Most home games are single games, cooperative games is relatively small, and struggling in just to play PS2, the game hung inside the old people, playing a will, how she would not want to play the ~ hey,red wing shoes, woman ah, I really Nansi Hou ~ finally, coming to about to eat, my mother praised the soup, call us first soup, I gave him a bowl of Chen ... ... \... ... \may be the cooking time a little short, I give her a piece of clip, it is estimated most of the day she was chewing, I had looked at me frowning even after my mother blame mom embarrassed ~ ~
each person will probably feel this way, there are parents in the next, and friends for the first time to the house, always a bit cautious, and that everything carefully, especially tired of this feeling, just hurry up ~ had dinner out just fine, I felt she could not stay a minute, and asked: \She whispered to me: \Well ~ it Auntie, We're moving ~ \
from home, feeling relaxed a lot.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #22
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 23:38 on June 25th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Community Map
Internet, chat if you only know Q, stealing food, looting parking spaces, then you had too OUT! A good place for the following 15 are men and woman house house haunt, I suggest you also take a look to:
1. Travel Network:
2. Good Shop 8: www.haodian8.com online shopping is now more popular, Taobao is not new, Taobao, said up to 300,000 stores, shops good things mixed. Good shop is a specialized collection of 8 web site Taobao shop site, where you can glance to see that nearly ten thousand Crown stores, 100% praise shops. Top of goods a month in sales, no loss of Taobao is a very good assistant.
3. the baby tree: www.babytree.com you have children, if you are a parent,red wing heritage boot, mother, or who have made plans, then certainly worthy of your baby to see the tree. Baby trees by the Youth Class China University of Technology graduate, founder of America returning Bo Shao, earlier, he had to do eBay.
4. Douban: www.douban.com Douban style is absolutely wonderful work of China's Internet, with China the vast majority of sites are not the same, watercress, the interface is very clean, clean and have you just get on you when Douban think it is so quiet. But Douban Internet users think is high camp, much of the discussion which is very profound. Can be said that the Chinese netizens Douban completely different feelings.
5. U.S. Space Network:
6. online renewal-type network:
7. Hidden Technology:
; 8. abroad online:
9.360doc: www.360doc.com/360doc is a specialized collection of online documentation site, which categorized the essence of a collection of many articles on the Internet, if you think Well, then you can sign up for an account collection article.
10. also songs Network: www.1g1g.com As a new online music player, song also provides a simple, fast, practical music service. If you have while working on the computer and entertainment while listening to some music, song also want to be your preferred music player.
11. shrimps Music: www.xiami.com Internet's mostly low quality wma format music, but the shrimp net in each of music are of high quality even up to cd quality music, music fans must not miss this site.
12. Time Online: www.mtime.com friends like to watch movies on this site must be on the look, which sometimes under the popular movie information published film critics and netizens, there are a large number of movie trailers and more to be said is that in time the Internet can view the country in various cities of the movie theater broadcast schedule. Go look up to see a movie, so Baipaoyitang cinema.
13. Fruit Network: www.xianguo.com rss subscribe if you do not know, then you must not know much about networking,red wing shoes online, network is the fruit can be seen in numerous recommendations to the excellent blog here. You just simply click to read without having to visit each blog, you can see they released the latest blog. Another hot fruit article text in the channel quality is also very high.
14. Douding Network: www.docin.com in Douding numerous online you can download free electronic documents, and even online. Here I would like to add a similar network with Douding Sina ishare, I believe no friends do not know Sina, but most people should know there is a ishare Sina channels.
15. Finance bar subnet: www.caibangzi.com/ financial stick focus on fund financial management, professional and powerful revenue management tools to personal funds, rich and detailed financial information and unique fund of funds analysis platform. Play the stock market funds or financial interest of friends, be sure to see ah!
【home】
class:
Introducing a Korean selling home products and garden shop, which over the whole thing, and good read, factory outlets, the price is also low,
like pastoral style and Korean style pro Do not miss ah ~
address is:

】 【clothing categories:
1. you know those clothes right network Reds ~
me first summarize a few under the common ~ ~
little sail Princess: She is a very pretty girl Oh, will take over clothes ah ~ ~

1. and Taobao shop on the ~ ~ Although this is a ########, but oh are cheap and good style are the same ~

drilling started from the store ~ I bought clothes in this ~ now the crown it! ! ! ! So surprised! Clothes and a good read ~ ~ ~ is in Guangzhou! Shipping a little expensive 啦 ~ ~
2. The store is really good cheap T shirt for as little as 8 yuan ah ~~~~~~~~~ one!
, Hangzhou shop ~ Oh ~ Postage cheaper!
3. to a key recommendation! ! ! !
like vivi magazine article classmates blessed slightly ~ ~ The store looks great ~
and update soon ~ ~ You can also correspond to the journal selection of clothing to the store! ! !
vivi the section because it is the price you can ~ ~ Oh ~
4. Ha ha ~ ~ big run vivi Series ~

like it! ! ! ! ! Nice ~ ~ ~
(like the reason for the store, clean and fresh! cheap !!!!)
5.T shirt
really good Kane ~
this store is the first promotion in Taobao Oh ~ 19.9 yuan T shirt

6. The store, individuals prefer ~ ~ ~ is in love with!

If you buy a lot of things you can choose the store ~ ~ ~ It has seven stores! ! ! ! And shipping all together counted

【hats, belts, jewelry, sunglasses, etc. (male or female)】
This is Hangzhou Hangzhou mm ~ ~ Oh ~ ~ still can personally province of postage! ! ! (Her family's hat is very cute)

not very popular this year, scarves you ~ Oh ~ ~ slightly connected directly to a super range of Taobao, said ~ looks like a muffler first ~

This store is exclusively
belt ~ ~ many of them really like ah ~ ~

Oh this to consider postage ~ ~
yurt! ! ! ! ! Classic Oh ~ ~ ~ What style are what color!
jeans as long as 20 yuan! Slim jeans feet Oh well! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Oh really! ! ! ! !
and has bought a total of tens of thousands, the key recommendation! ! !
【】
shoes and bags are more for the bag or of friends ~ ~
1. Japanese canvas bag ~ ~ this year's most popular! Absolutely genuine ~ not imitate! ! !

2. all kinds of leather bags! Oh, what is the Taiwan Pavilion ~ ~ ~ Even more shocking is that all of her family's shipping 5 yuan ah ~ ~
Oh ~ ~

3. in that bag for a few more famous shop ~
SO-COOL, this should not have introduced me to it, famous
wheat bags in the mall this is the flagship store
4 . on the shoe shop ~
There are many good-looking shoes
, even good like,
5. outside shoes, boots, type O
6 Taobao first shop shoes
】 【cosmetics store:
too many too many ~~~
Recommend
several ~ this is my time from his four-diamond bought in her home, now the crown of the two ~~~~~

seemingly very effective whitening Oh ~~~

Chinese White ~
What
shop to buy her store ~ 200 pages! !
exclusively mask ~ ~ ~ ~ 4 crown, not a bad review! ,red wing boots! ! Powerful ~ ~

And this crown

This is the five crown
stovepipe socks recommended two good sellers, the effect is good, O (∩ _ ∩) O ~

the objective conditions of people had to the development of online shopping ~ online shopping experience have to write you, we applaud Kazakhstan ~~~
like online shopping because there are only the following: too lazy to go shopping, do not bother bargaining, house, be cheap, buy something good, there is the habit of credit card debt is not afraid ... ... be honest, I do everything are accounted for.
the best choice for online shopping,red wing sale, of course, most important to tell the truth ~ Taobao Taobao only recently saw the fifth anniversary of my heart was very shocked about the development is really fast ah,red wing mens boots! I have moved severely harm a case Taobao keen to work better than simply to the idea of ~ hey
wrote back to the topic ~ er er, all of the following are my personal favorites in the highly recommended ~
small ps look at the substance, the person is a perfume underwear dress books domestics control
said first perfume: Small is also home
I am a little too loyal customers, basically all buy their own perfume is coming from his house, and all my perfume which is 90% + bought her j home, the rate ashamed to talk about ah ~ also the advantages of a small house:
The first is definitely cheap, cheaper then cheap, if used to the mall to buy fear must be shocked, but in my personal experience, is authentic! Of course, the shelf life of a small part of the perfume is not good, if the pursuit of the perfect shoes, please be careful.
Second, there are more of the sample and the Q version to choose from, and is suitable for the proliferation of what I want to lose this feeling guy.
Third, it also began selling skin care products and cosmetics sample was, incidentally, is also very easy to buy, although I did not understand why they have to sell pinching conveniently slide down?
Fourth, the species is abundant can be used to perfume literacy, I know the brand is little by little it appears to be in his home ~
again:
Liebo
out of selfish motives, said the store was selling dress ~ course, in reality there are many other options, but the favorite is the dress, the designers also said that the best looking of the cloth is always used as a skirt!
is made up of two sisters own brand team, the main national personality style, from the name to copy to design their own labels to all I have mad love, the only thing is price is not in line with my usual style, but the thought of the store What is broken in casual clothes two or three hundred, to still think it is worth ah!
Then:
lollipop の private
small objects drop to sell girls, I would like to prove that personal experience, good cotton, style, and no difference in kind,red wing heritage boots, Zhendi
The key is the price
super cheap, I bought FANDECIE widely hundred fifty dollars in two small, and in his family bought the fifty ten did not feel bad ~
powerful lazy and non-highly recommended children's shoes over the top barrier to defeat! ! !
Beauty Street
this little jacket and slacks even like to have several feet of Slim pants are very good, very cool type, highlight the woman's charm, hehe. . . Even thought the price is acceptable, the service also good drops. ~ ~
style is simple, the most important thing is to sell real goods, gold fears fire. I also know through the big C this store it, ha ha ~ ~.
banana cc
selling banana cc, are already discounted list price tag is about the sale, the quality is very good, but bananaCC itself to the Darling children to wear drops, hehe ~ ~
next year in full bloom. Green
is even a shop is recommended. I like very much to discuss style, clothing prices are relatively reasonable. (Not cheap, but quality worthy of the price), do not like the clothing style mm Black Street look good here, definitely a pleasant surprise.
Day One
addition, many of the eight children of the Han are single. Recommended ~ ~ recommended ~ ~ recommended.
Ting's Japanese life mashup
her home Japanese style, with a suitable personality, a very few, but very refined, it is worth scouring drops!
Jun-Jun Liang Yi Home
full recommend this family. Ah nice clothes and nice. Is a positive one come, has exported to Japan and South Korea, there are a lot of money is unique.

Xiaoyi home to no need for me to say it
jeans House
Taobao more professional women's jeans shop, ~ pants have several very good feet, often to see ,(*^__^*) hee hee ... ...
sunflower shop
who this \This home is.
Taobao exchange groups, communicate your shopping experience Taobao welcome to join ~ ~ ~ QQ group number 93578668
TC I like a lot of clothes, style be relatively full of Taobao.
】 【Men: man often bought clothes, are their own savings to a few, he also likes.
】 【19shop: Men's largest Taobao shop collection of 18 million, the seller of credit, 179000, trustworthy shop. Men's style more, update speed, cost-effective. Can be described as a one-stop men's clothing, from shirts to sweaters, jackets coat, until the shoes, and even bags, there are a lot of choice. Address: http:/shop1432171.taobao.com
fine clothes refinement: the trend of men's monopoly, Taobao, one of the most popular men's shop, the seller of credit, 163,536, are inexpensive, cost-effective high fashion boy a good choice. Pay more attention to leisure, there jackjones, gstar, kappa clothing, etc., most of the prices in the hundred dollars or less, thick coat is more than 200, the absolute benefits and value, recommended. Address: http:/shop33267478.taobao.com
】 【type human society: Three Crown, business is hot, there is great type of clothes, a man's temperament, leisure, there are rough style, suitable for different types of men to choose. This suede coat, leather is really very good, very cool, very texture. This store's slogan is \Address: http:/shop33207704.taobao.com
red】 【Stone: Monopoly jeans, called: \What quality is very good, many repeat customers. ~ ~ Price to be said, is py, sell a lot of people do not believe that more than 100 points, ~ ~ treasurer's attitude is very good, also fast delivery. http:/shop34193916.taobao.com
EBG flagship store: Seller Credit: 37,539, mainly to men and casual pants, but there are several coat well. Authentic quality and cheap boutiques, the treasurer is a very good seller, will be based on the customer's body to the recommendations on the size of misjudgment, the owner will readily help you solve. http:/shop33389661.taobao.com
】 【Lang boutiques: Three Crown, the seller of credit: 63 838, good quality clothing to men's casual wear based. U.S. JEEP his family coat thicker version is really good, and the Air Force jacket, very good quality. Prices are generally also more than 100 points, a good deal, worth a visit. http:/shop33369597.taobao.com
Private rooms】 【
: Seller Credit: 7465, his family was very good clothes, have more products, bought a lot of time ~ my boyfriend really like this store. http:/shop34303867.taobao.com
Emphasis trade】 【
: clothes are mixed, with men and women, from jackets, underwear to hats, there's the price cheaper. http:/shop33400404.taobao.com
Church】 【A clothing: 100% real shot, worry-free sale, good quality clothes.
Bring your loved one name
necklace has always put her arms
custom name necklaces, rings, so beautiful, meaningful, several shops:
exchange rings with their name, embracing two hearts together forever
Recommended Taobao
most powerful name necklaces, rings, earrings, custom shop:
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #23
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Ready to ride a motorcycle to Guangzhou Neijiang couple in Chongqing to the West Loop high-speed dual-Fu Peng paragraph stopped by law enforcement officers. Figure ,belstaff jackets

for law enforcement officers (Reporter DU Hai) a pair of Neijiang couples, as anxious to go to Guangzhou to visit a sick daughter, intends to take the highway to Guangzhou motorcycle,belstaff jacken, the results within the day before yesterday in Chongqing seized by law enforcement officers and sent down the highway.
day at 10 am,outlet belstaff, city highway law enforcement officers in the detachment Eleventh Brigade blessing to the West Loop high-speed two-paragraph Peng found a man and woman riding a motorcycle brands in Sichuan,19 -year-old woman forced prostitution of others j, in an emergency quickly across the parking lane and, therefore, they stopped asking. Both husband and wife originally, Neijiang people, workers in Guangzhou,16- year-old boy who opened tractors worth millions to death after the escape of 40 m, 7 that the daughter had a medical emergency, need someone to look after.
votes during the spring due to tight, the couple can not buy tickets, they decided to Guangzhou to visit her daughter riding a motorcycle. 7 am, two off onto the highway from Neijiang, the results of more than 10 high-speed Ring in Chongqing, stopped by law enforcement officers.
two law enforcement officers to explain the provisions of Chongqing, the motorcycle can not enter the highway. Taking into account the specific circumstances, law enforcement officials were criticized on two,belstaff online, not as a penalty, the last car carrying the man and the two men sent from the West under the highway Peng,belstaff leather jacket, pointed out to them the way to Guangzhou.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #24
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Beijing to see the country are primary;
Shanghai to see the country are in the country;
Guangdong to see the country are poor;
Henan to see the whole country Simpleton;
Shandong is not generous attempts to see the country;
Jiangsu to see the whole country less developed;
Zhejiang see the whole country to be developed;
Sichuan to see the country are short of Miss;
Look no culture of Shaanxi China;
Xinjiang are too crowded to see the country;
Tibet to see the country did not believe;
Shanxi see the country are too polite;
Liaoning no courage to see the country;
Yunnan to see the country are too monotonous;
Ningxia are too busy to see the country;
Inner Mongolia to see the country are short of milk;
Hebei to see the demolition of the whole country;
Hainan to see the country are too cold;
Look no amount of alcohol in Qinghai China;
this year is, yo?

aircraft building all love to swim also like to sleep on the ...
bridge would also like to take a shower the

train would also like to kiss the earth's crust would also like to turn over the
pigs wanted someone with a cold
buses are angry
Jackson concert want to go to heaven that God did not want to see a
broadcast
drive it,red wing store, oil prices rose;
walk it,red wing work boots, 7 yards;
bus, bar,red wing boots, fire;
subway bar,red wing motorcycle boot, rear-end a;
train it, derailed;
fly it,red wing sale, crashed into the sea a;
or stay at home now,red wing motorcycle boots, the building has fallen flat on ... ...
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #25
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

,red wing store

| Back to logs list

33536 2008 年 12 月 17 日 01:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
for a long time No reading,red wing shoes, and suddenly found it not. This. People,red wing sale, ah,red wing motorcycle boots, or want to study
\post in mind \. .

Zimo ink label reading promotion Yang Jiang

published cancel

| Back to logs list
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #26
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

family indifference

Lunar New Year holidays, lovely baby girl abandoned Jiubao Terminal

Jiubao two police station for a day
□ reporter Chen Xiang

at noon yesterday, Jiubao the terminal outside the station, a health station opposite side of the road, suddenly out of a small Blankets, even a small baby girl. Her eyes closed tight around the eyes, there are some yellow discharge.
she come from? Who are her parents? Why the big New Year's, young innocent, she was hit in the side of the road abandoned? No one knows. Yesterday, Jiubao the police station to check the baby to the hospital, after confirming that no congenital diseases, sent her children's welfare hospital in Hangzhou. On the baby's parents, but in vain.
side of the road baby girl

Cheng Shenghua police on duty yesterday was the day. Not long after lunch, he received the command center of the alarm call. Jiubao a health station outside the terminal across a seemingly abandoned baby just born near a road. Cheng Shenghua looked at the time: 12:11.
baby wrapped in two very thick blankets, two plastic bags lying around. A plastic bag containing a bag of milk powder, a bag and a bottle of glucose, the other in a pack of diapers, a bottle of eye drops and eye ointment.
baby clothes to wear, quite neatly, his face clean, but the eyes have been yellow pus-like secretions are pouring out. May be tough for the eyes,15 -year-old student drowned to save their families who sued rescued (Figure ), baby eyes were closed, Zhou Zhao little face, head and kept spinning round.
Cheng Shenghua crowd of passers-by asking around,102 people were told before your flight ticket fra, no one can know that the baby is playing where's, and no one noticed the child who is lost in the street. Cheng Shenghua first child had a wonderful reflection of the police station and notified the 120.
closed eyes

addition to Cheng Shenghua, the police there are still another Wu Liang. Many people can be useless at this time, two big men, who do not know how to take care of small babies. Although milk and baby bottles, may be how hot, how much the temperature of the bubble with two people at a loss.
120 doctors soon came. Preliminary to the baby took a look, did not make big problems, but a little eye problem, the best check to the hospital. Cheng Shenghua good of the city quickly to contact the three hospitals, and Wu Liang Cheng Shenghua one person holding the child, the child of a person carrying all the
because of eye problems, in addition to pediatric doctors, ophthalmologists are also deployed. Doctors first do a comprehensive check for the baby. This is a small baby, born only a few days. Give a weight she said, only more than 2500 grams,belstaff jacken, which is more than 5 pounds.
congenital diseases.
temporarily welfare shelter

Although no major problems, is a healthy baby. But then the road, how she wants to go? All of her
doctor has a baby on the ointment, so that she lay in bed. To what seems to feel the baby and kept cried.
After much deliberation, since there is no congenital diseases,outlet belstaff, the situation is full of stability, not stay in the hospital, had to be sent to the welfare of children.
two police and rushed to the Hangzhou Children's Welfare Institute, Dean on duty just in. Explain clearly the whole story, all the items they leave the baby with the welfare transfer is good, back to the police station.
one afternoon, Wu Liang was thinking about it. ? girls just lost? Can guess will always be speculation, children who did not leave no clues, people unable to find her parents.
● Reporter's notes

big New Year's, Why are you so heartless

poor parental love. Since ancient times,belstaff jackets sale, only a lack of filial piety to parents of children, very few regardless of whether the parents of the child.
big New Year's, the children are out working hard to find ways back home and reunited with their parents, home of the parents waiting to no avail, and the children looking forward to have dinner. But on our side, a little angel landed in the world, beginning in the big four, is now being abandoned by cruel parents side of the road, this is what's cruel.
milk powder, baby bottles,belstaff sale, glucose, eye ointment, eye drops, are prepared. Baby body wrap, quite thick blankets are very warm. A hospital worker said, I can see, the baby's parents is still a little conscience. They do not know, those diapers, baby did not take. So careless of the parents, not even baby items that will be used by mistake?
leave her cruel parents, or relatives, intentionally or unintentionally, in the baby who did not leave a clue, not even told her she was a tiger in the end, or as small rabbit.
parents ah, if you see the reports, if you have any trace of conscience, a little guilty,belstaff blouson, even if your child is only a little bit sad, please come to the Hangzhou Children's Welfare Institute, the Children then go back! Even if there is no amount of difficulties, but the child is innocent!
Old 10-07-2011, 05:57 PM   #27
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

(Reporter Mu Yi) Yang is a director of the Institute of state-owned research base, the contractor when the state-owned large-scale research projects, the use of the identity of the project leader to embezzle conference fees 25,000 yuan. November 27 last year, Yang was Haidian Procuratorate on suspicion of corruption prosecution. Yesterday, reporters learned, had fought in the earthquake, the Yang 52 days and nights in the trial court said,
2008 年 2 months since,15 -year-old girl was gang-raped after being abducted his brother students, Mr. Yang was appointed a major state-owned research-based director of the Institute. In the same year in December, where Yang Institute to undertake research projects of a large state-owned by Mr. Yang served as project leader, mainly responsible for the project, application, organizational planning, implementation, including the organization of the project team meetings and so on. In the course of the meeting organized by chance,belstaff shop, the unit's accounting Luomou hinted to him,16-year-old girl, said students in the dormitory were forced to strip nude photos (Figure), the meeting organizer's back by now,belstaff brad jacket, the way for consumer cards for personal gain Yang some Yang has been that this is the industry's unspoken rules, they accepted accounting proposal.
The following month, the Luomou 4 times to help Yang interception, corruption units total 25,000 yuan of public funds.
2009 年 7 months, Yang has been heard about the judiciary accomplice Luomou file for investigation, the anxious heart, then the inventory within the coffers in the name of Commission for Discipline Inspection to the flat part of the funds turned over the proceeds of corruption but hide their actual crimes of corruption. Yang also complicit witnesses Haomou also require the use of public funds Haomou to conceal its consumer business.
but in the end, prosecutors found the Yang or the face of evidence the prosecution presented, Yang initiative to explain the whole process, and all the stolen money back to the unit. Subsequently, Yang was released on bail.
learned from the Prosecutor's Office was informed that Yang is China's mineral resources exploration,belstaff jackets, mining and monitoring, remote sensing, engineering and other fields of scientific research within the backbone of the business,belstaff sale, has completed a number of times presided over the election of national key projects site work, rescue work during the earthquake in Wenchuan, Yang was the organization of domestic units 7,belstaff leather, 62 experts, after 52 days and nights of hard work, completed the 62 counties of Wenchuan earthquake secondary geological remote sensing emergency investigation, basic investigation understand earthquake earthquake distribution, emergency rescue for the front to provide the basic data, writing the paper was the core of the national industry publication hired, the chair of the project has been awarded national outstanding research projects.
is currently the case is under further investigation.