Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:20 AM   #1
jimjyt65
Commander In Chief

jimjyt65 is on a distinguished road
Default Ed Hardy t-shirts with loose jeans are pretty hot

I think a guy looks hottest in a semi-tight white or black shirt with jeans or in a business suit, though.
It really depends what kind of person you are because if your a business man, wearing a tight ed hardy shirt would look a little wierd. I personally don’t like ed hardy, i think its only for guidos on jersey shore and really cocky assholes. … just being honest here! girls arent really all that picky.. suits are always really great but casually,mens cartier pendants or necklaces, i love guys who have big shoulders/large body and wear a really fitted t-shirt. it looks really great! i love light coloured jeans on guys, and i love casual dress shirts. my favorite thing has deffinetly got to be a black long sleeve sweater. printhespotlight.files… kind of like that. i prefer the sweater to not be a v-neck. im not crazy about the green shirt underneath. i find these sweaters just look so classy with a pair of jeans. dont worry much were not picky. if you take care of your hair, body,cartier rings price, and just have a good, funny personality and a nice smile we’ll love you,cartier charity love bracelet!
Depends on the guy, but dressier is almost always better for me. Jeans and t-shirt can be cute sometimes, but it speaks well of someone who is willing to put effort into his appearance– whether he’s pushing a few pounds,dre beats diddy review, built, or plain. It shows a sense of social awareness,cartier love gold bracelet, personal confidence,cartier bridal rings, and usually indicates to me he isn’t incredibly passive, which are all dating high marks for me. Some men can do this with tees and jackets, but most move to suits. It can be punky, mob chic, or as simple as a white dress shirt and slacks.
Think of clothes as potential costume ingredients for advertizing your tastes,C Hearts of Cartier Necklace in Stainless steel with 14k White G, interests, cultural leanings,dre beats tour review, ######uality,cartier love collection, and intelligence. It’s not like I can’t get to know a guy who dresses like everybody else, and often I do– but clothing cues give me an edge in how to approach someone. Regardless of his reason for it, I automatically feel like I know Guy In A Skirt more than Some Other Guy. Guy in Gamer Shirt is someone I can approach knowing one of his hobbies. Guy with Zombie Messenger Bag is someone I can talk to about zombie films.
I guess if anything, my suggestion is to be distinctive in a way that you feel good about.
Re: Hardy shirts– I said advertizement,cartier jewelry, not billboard. Understated is always preferable to gaudy. I suppose I’d feel different if I was a huge fan, maybe. But a little goes a long way.
Personal aesthetics, a lot of analysis, and a job that involves observing and assessing people. Going to an oddball college full of alternatively stylish men (see skirt and other examples).
jimjyt65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links