Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #21
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Jinqianzaixian News at 17:26 on September 5 , Zunyi County, the town of Hot Springs Village,belstaff motorcycle jackets, sweet gum , some villagers after a roadside when a small shop , and heard a little girl crying . Villagers through the door and found that female shop owner down in a pool of blood, then call the police.
Police survey the scene confirmed that the shopkeeper Liu Laotai have died,belstaff jackets,13 -year-old boy, 5 year-old girl suspected of bei, sustained stab wounds to the neck, turning the store has signs of burglary, robbing, Department preliminarily determined to kill the case.
extracted by the scene to a fingerprint, the police analysis, the deceased suffered a robbery suspect may resist scratches.
9 月 8 to 14 am, the police found in the investigation, who lives near the scene of 15-year-old Liu neck scratched.

by fingerprint matching , Liu is suspect. The evidence in front of the iron, Liu truthfully confessed committing the crime process.
Ryu, a middle school student this is a sweet gum,belstaff leather, usually gambling with the students often have lost nine ten bet. For the return of gambling debts, Liu Moumeng birth to the idea of money-debt, and to target the Liu Laotai the canteen.
Liulao Tai children are working outside, she took her 2-year-old granddaughter live together. With the home side of the road, opened a small shop, Zu Sunliang to shop for home,belstaff jackets sale, room and board in the store.
9 月 4 at 21 am, Liu to buy cigarettes under the pretext of carrying knives, cheating Liu Laotai opened the door. After Ryu into the room,belstaff jacken, forced to hand over the money Liu Laotai. Liu Liu Laotai were killed in the revolt. Liu took away more than 400 yuan in cash and cigarettes and other items before fleeing the scene. The next day,2 men held hostage by the Night Girl raped on the, Liu also usual to school.
Currently, Liu has been Jingfangxingju.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #22
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

girl named Fei Xiao Ya boy named Lin Yifeng they met online after the two met personally feel very speculative and chat online dating online dating six months after the start made to meet the boy said he wanted to see this girl is Pa would also like to see this girl online and a half and his boys so they met when they met, and there is no trace of strangeness boy holding the girl approached hand and said, \Wealthy family conditions home boys girls are not that bad a good match with the two girls are tyrants to the wayward but always accommodate her boy Who what she is his favorite but he has not give the time such as when the old world, when rain delayed the girl under the non-take shoes barefoot, she said this is very funny the boy and said 'are not allowed off the ground is dirty' wayward girls say \; Hey ~ \they love so well, but once they have been dating less than half an hour to go home the boy said the girl concerned about a headache or not to accompany the doctor to ask the boy refused and hastily left the few dates later said the boy always get a headache and then the girl hurriedly left for home once the girl feel wrong when they together, the girl looked at the boy said when \fool, \quasi-first pass and then to say that such a hurry to leave so I am very concerned about it he said: Well after the second allowed me to you so Pa, willful ; listen to me have my whole life to take care of your girl hesitated for a final nod of the third girl went on to say \things are not allowed to lie to each other \the other is a girl hung up the phone and the girl looked at the boy said, his face changed: silly girl I will not abandon you and will not lie to you If you really must have reasons that I have something go first the head does not hurt that the girl has not played more radical left asked the boy in the end agreed to it
not answer a week later they meet again no information was never the girl even got a little girl two weeks after the last day But the boy received the phone the other is a girl the girl said: Fei Xiao Ya you are right I saw your photos are beautiful but you can not have him the girl was surprised: Who are you Lin Yifeng it if he really has new love and I said he should ah do not even want to break up so be it I want others to do the other girls said to him: he is very busy little wind for him that he wanted me to say sorry to you and wish you Love you forever to find a girl who said: the reason that it broke up, but the other party has hung up the phone and other girls want to play each other over the past searching for answers when the echo is being call ... There was not contact the girl but did not find the reason for breaking up the boys she is definitely not give up something else when she said, without telling The last contract,red wing motorcycle boot, he would say that there is a reason in the end you do what is the reason girls are
day on the way to the factory ran into XU Rui (best friend of small wind ) girls know that he must have known Lin Yifeng message to ask him but he did not say how the girl was crying or tears the last good girl he said heard the boy cry even worse to ignore the original cause of the boy she is really a very serious illness is a brain tumor girl understand No wonder the boy often said that the malignant tumor headaches are at play and the last call that girl is his sister, the boy made to his sister, he promised only that there was no final agreement is a girl because of his own body did not take his change of heart and let the girl know that he came to pull the sister of the girls play a game he does not care for him hate him do not want to see the girls look sad, said the girl did not wait to play Let XU Rui XU Rui took her to the hospital when she saw a girl of a small wind through XU Rui's sister Following the presentation of small wind brother sister know that she is always referred to Fei Xiao Ya she said to the girl his brother's condition after she spoke to the boy crying a lot of talk about doctor told him to touch the phone as little as possible, the boy's sister said the last two days will undergo an operation in the successful operation of the law, but millions of ten are not even very dangerous but we will not miss that opportunity.
When they meet again when the boys have been more than a month that the girl had left him, but now it is the girl standing in front of his crying myself into a boy Huai Li said, \worried about you look up the news of the boy clinging tightly to the girl said: I thought I would not mind to come you did not expect attention to me I was wrong it would harm you more sad girls in the past two days has been at his side take care of his boy's parents are distressed
read operation to this day has finally come to pull the atmosphere of tension Girl holding boy's hand and said, \not allow the boy to promise not allowed to smile and say: Well,red wing store, I promise you! I will not leave you abandoned you,red wing shoes online, but you will not care if the surgery is unsuccessful promise me you live a happy smile I love you to each foot when I look at you laugh at me down there ... the girl hold the boy's mouth and said: You promised me I do not will not abandon promised the boy said with a smile say: Well,red wing motorcycle boots, I promise you! I will not leave you abandoned you, but you will not care if the surgery is unsuccessful promise me you live a happy smile I love you to each foot when I look at you laugh at me down there ... the girl hold the boy's mouth and said: You promised me I do not will not abandon said the boy looked at the other girl looked at the parents and sister and then with a smile by doctors to promote the operating room two hours
; four hours six hours ... card \; and two hours later they finally opened surgeon walked in front of the boy his father took a beat, said, \before your son has stopped the heartbeat when we open the door when the fight there has been a heart It was a miracle Yes,red wing shoe store, because nine out of ten do this surgery in the operating table the dead now,red wing heritage, although he is an exception when the operation was a success but will not wake up after-effects do not know that only after he woke up, do check ;
nurse boy was introduced to the girl goes to see the boy as if to say stupid pale face I said never leave you. Now girls, just to he can wake up early to stand in front of her. Here I also hope he can wake early and then two people happy with the smooth finish half of the life under the hope that the boy can you wake up early then pray silently and put forward the united strength of the article The Great God says to pray so that more people made up transponder it does not send you good luck bad luck Oh! \
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #23
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

5 years ago, the 16-year-old girl Wang Liman Hotel in Nanjing Yuhuatai Area with a waitress, because to accompany the guests to drink too much cause seizures sudden death. After the incident, the king's parents will pay for the hotel owner into court, Yuhua court as compensation for families of the deceased to pay the total cost of more than 60,000 yuan. Fu-cheng appealed, but was rejected. Since then, pay into the restaurant was closed, and walk away, a hide is 5 years. Recently, the judge finally found the whereabouts of Fu-cheng, pay into a compensation agreement with interest 10 million deceased parents.
16-year-old waitress death

Wang Liman is the Anhui. June 10, 2003, Wang Li Man to pay into the hotel is located in Itabashi work and Yuhuatai District Center for Disease Control and Prevention medical clearance, received a health certificate. The evening of 7 January 2004 7 pm, Wang Liman sudden epilepsy deaths at work, only 16 years old. After the death of Wang Li Man, their families very angry to find paid into the discussion saying, paid into the payment of 1.5 million will be transferred to another restaurant tenant does not want to lose money. Wang's parents will then be paid into court, asked to pay as compensation for death of King Liman total of 113,972 yuan compensation, etc, have been paid into the net pay of 1.5 million, should pay 98,972 yuan. Court, the original defendant, the two sides formed a focus of controversy: 1, Wang Li Man's death; 2, whether to pay into a liability. After the incident, because the plaintiffs do not want to make an autopsy on King Liman, lead the court can not confirm the death of Wang Li Man.
then, Wang Li Man in the end is why it died? In this regard, the original defendant, the two sides had differences, plaintiffs believe that the king Liman died due to excessive drinking; the defendant believes that a history of epilepsy Wang Liman, the same day due to seizures and death.
Wang Liman colleagues in the restaurant, testified that King Liman history of epilepsy, one month before the incident,14 migrant workers were openly suspected of assaulting a police officer, they had seen the king Liman appeared unconscious, and accompanied by whole body convulsions, foaming at the mouth of the symptoms, attack lasted about 10 minutes. King's sister has also been said to them the matter and told them, once the king Liman seizures, must let her bite something, do not let her bite your tongue. The night of the incident about 8 pm, Wang Li Man came out from the hotel rooms collapsed to the ground, and arms and legs twitching, his tongue protruding, foaming at the mouth, incontinence and other symptoms. Wang Li Man They immediately rushed to hospital, but twenty minutes later the king was declared dead Liman.
induced seizure after drinking

epileptic seizures really very dangerous for the patient, but as long as proper measures are not necessarily fatal,belstaff leather jacket, Wang Liman has happened before epilepsy, why is This led to the death? In this regard, Wang Liman's parents believe that is the hotel to go to Japan unveils king Liman, resulting in the death of Wang Li Man. To this end, the court summoned several of the evening meal at the hotel guests to testify, which they recognized the day in a restaurant meal,belstaff shop, the waiter in charge of the Office of King Liman liquor and beer drinking. So, drinking and whether the relationship between seizures? The Court also summoned the First Hospital of Nanjing Medical Director Chen called on to testify, Director Chen of the drinking death of death and epilepsy, from the time and symptoms were compared and analyzed the cause of epileptic seizures.
Director Chen of that from the time point of view, lead to death due to drunkenness, there should be a long time, and seizures, such as rescue in time,belstaff leather, will cause death within a short time; from disease symptoms point of view, often drunken vomiting, drowsiness, etc., but when the epileptic seizures eyes wide open, body limbs straight, screaming, out of breath, limb convulsions mandatory, sometimes urinary incontinence, bowel control. Director Chen also stated the crucial words: induced seizures have many causes, mainly fatigue, alcohol, emotional and so on. Director Chen of the analysis and combined with the testimony of witnesses, the judge said Wang Li Man from the onset to death less than an hour,135 owners can purchase 4 years Banfangchanzheng, and then symptoms of convulsions, foaming at the mouth, urinary incontinence, in full compliance with the characteristics of epileptic seizures, and, with the onset of Drink a lot of drinks that night has a direct causal relationship, that is, epileptic seizures induced by alcohol,outlet belstaff, eventually leading to death. For this conclusion, to acknowledge both the original defendant.
restaurant owner, But the second dispute, the two sides at loggerheads. Wang Liman's parents that will be responsible to pay into, and paid into insists that Liman Wang, Department of waiters, engaged in service work, hostessing is not mandatory hotel, is her voluntary, so her behavior and Japan unveils Hotel has nothing to do; In addition, Wang Liman civil capacity as an independent person, knowing that their case had epilepsy and alcohol,belstaff panther jacket, its consequences of death should bear full responsibility. However, Wang's parents that Liman Wang Liman Japan unveils its service behavior is intrinsically related, pay into the hotel to get high profits, according to different grades of wine has developed different incentives, encouraging hotels to sell liquor to customers attendant class, waiters selling a bottle of wine each, can get a commission from,
for this incentive, to pay into while recognizing, but he argued that wine, have incentives to sell out, never said Japan unveils have a reward. Fu-cheng appealed his conviction to the Nanjing Intermediate People's Court of Appeal, the results were in the hospital rejected. Since then, pay into it disappeared.
5 years, the judges and the king Liman's parents to pay into the whereabouts of many to find no results. Earlier this year, the judge was informed by housing authorities to pay into the Jiangning query bought a house, then seized to pay into the housing. March 9 morning, has finally found the Executive to pay into, instantly making them detained for 15 days, a fine of 1 million penalty, and informed her that does not fulfill all obligations within the specified period, will be held criminally responsible. Fu Chengli about claims and delay the performance of 10 million yuan of interest submitted to the court, and write repentance. View of the payment in good faith to recognize and correct the error into the court into a premature termination of the judicial detention measures to deal with.
the judge saying:

can not just make money regardless of employees

sentence restaurant owner in this case, why lose money? The legal basis? Nanjing Yuhua Court judge, told reporters a detailed explanation.
judge told reporters that China's The composition of this responsibility must have three conditions: First, the fact that damage occurred employees; second, the victim must have an employment relationship as an employee; the third, the victim's personal injury engaged in employment activities in process.
control these three points, to pay into a restaurant operated by the Department of individual economic organizations, Wang Liman hired by restaurant after the service work in the hotel, the two sides formed the employment relationship; Wang Liman died at work, is induced by their excessive drinking caused seizures, and alcohol and
So, how to identify the king Liman drinking and Judge explained that the king paid into that Japan unveils personal behavior Liman, not the hotel mandatory, however, Wang Li Man as the hotel waiter, restaurant and personal to the dual interests, efforts to sell wine to customers, which is OK to drink to accompany the customer effective marketing methods, and as the person in charge to pay into the restaurant, the waiter of this behavior unchecked. Over time, this wine server behavior in the hotel as a service to the project by default, so the wine server behavior should be identified as
As a The judge told reporters, the true should bear some responsibility. Wang Liman over sixteen may be regarded as an independent civil capacity, in knowing that they are suffering from epilepsy, alcohol can induce seizures and may cause death of the consequences, while allowing the occurrence of this result, causing subjective the consequences of its own gross negligence of death. It is based on this point, the court ruling Fucheng Cheng bear 80% of the liability. (Paper party is his real name) I made this reporter Luo Shuangjiang correspondent
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #24
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

girl named Fei Xiao Ya boy named Lin Yifeng they met online after the two met personally feel very speculative and chat online dating online dating six months after the start made to meet the boy said he wanted to see this girl is Pa would also like to see this girl online and a half and his boys so they met when they met, and there is no trace of strangeness boy holding the girl approached hand and said, \Wealthy family conditions home boys girls are not that bad a good match with the two girls are tyrants to the wayward but always accommodate her boy Who what she is his favorite but he has not give the time such as when the old world, when rain delayed the girl under the non-take shoes barefoot, she said this is very funny the boy and said 'are not allowed off the ground is dirty' wayward girls say \; Hey ~ \they love so well, but once they have been dating less than half an hour to go home the boy said the girl concerned about a headache or not to accompany the doctor to ask the boy refused and hastily left the few dates later said the boy always get a headache and then the girl hurriedly left for home once the girl feel wrong when they together, the girl looked at the boy said when \fool, \quasi-first pass and then to say that such a hurry to leave so I am very concerned about it he said: Well after the second allowed me to you so Pa, willful ; listen to me have my whole life to take care of your girl hesitated for a final nod of the third girl went on to say \things are not allowed to lie to each other \the other is a girl hung up the phone and the girl looked at the boy said, his face changed: silly girl I will not abandon you and will not lie to you If you really must have reasons that I have something go first the head does not hurt that the girl has not played more radical left asked the boy in the end agreed to it
not answer a week later they meet again no information was never the girl even got a little girl two weeks after the last day But the boy received the phone the other is a girl the girl said: Fei Xiao Ya you are right I saw your photos are beautiful but you can not have him the girl was surprised: Who are you Lin Yifeng it if he really has new love and I said he should ah do not even want to break up so be it I want others to do the other girls said to him: he is very busy little wind for him that he wanted me to say sorry to you and wish you Love you forever to find a girl who said: the reason that it broke up,red wing store, but the other party has hung up the phone and other girls want to play each other over the past searching for answers when the echo is being call ... There was not contact the girl but did not find the reason for breaking up the boys she is definitely not give up something else when she said,red wing work boots, without telling The last contract, he would say that there is a reason in the end you do what is the reason girls are
day on the way to the factory ran into XU Rui (best friend of small wind ) girls know that he must have known Lin Yifeng message to ask him but he did not say how the girl was crying or tears the last good girl he said heard the boy cry even worse to ignore the original cause of the boy she is really a very serious illness is a brain tumor girl understand No wonder the boy often said that the malignant tumor headaches are at play and the last call that girl is his sister,red wing heritage boots, the boy made to his sister, he promised only that there was no final agreement is a girl because of his own body did not take his change of heart and let the girl know that he came to pull the sister of the girls play a game he does not care for him hate him do not want to see the girls look sad, said the girl did not wait to play Let XU Rui XU Rui took her to the hospital when she saw a girl of a small wind through XU Rui's sister Following the presentation of small wind brother sister know that she is always referred to Fei Xiao Ya she said to the girl his brother's condition after she spoke to the boy crying a lot of talk about doctor told him to touch the phone as little as possible, the boy's sister said the last two days will undergo an operation in the successful operation of the law,red wing boot store, but millions of ten are not even very dangerous but we will not miss that opportunity.
When they meet again when the boys have been more than a month that the girl had left him, but now it is the girl standing in front of his crying myself into a boy Huai Li said, \worried about you look up the news of the boy clinging tightly to the girl said: I thought I would not mind to come you did not expect attention to me I was wrong it would harm you more sad girls in the past two days has been at his side take care of his boy's parents are distressed
read operation to this day has finally come to pull the atmosphere of tension Girl holding boy's hand and said, \not allow the boy to promise not allowed to smile and say: Well, I promise you! I will not leave you abandoned you, but you will not care if the surgery is unsuccessful promise me you live a happy smile I love you to each foot when I look at you laugh at me down there ... the girl hold the boy's mouth and said: You promised me I do not will not abandon promised the boy said with a smile say: Well, I promise you! I will not leave you abandoned you, but you will not care if the surgery is unsuccessful promise me you live a happy smile I love you to each foot when I look at you laugh at me down there ... the girl hold the boy's mouth and said: You promised me I do not will not abandon said the boy looked at the other girl looked at the parents and sister and then with a smile by doctors to promote the operating room two hours
; four hours six hours ... card \; and two hours later they finally opened surgeon walked in front of the boy his father took a beat, said, \before your son has stopped the heartbeat when we open the door when the fight there has been a heart It was a miracle Yes, because nine out of ten do this surgery in the operating table the dead now, although he is an exception when the operation was a success but will not wake up after-effects do not know that only after he woke up,red wing motorcycle boots, do check ;
nurse boy was introduced to the girl goes to see the boy as if to say stupid pale face I said never leave you. Now girls,red wing motorcycle boot, just to he can wake up early to stand in front of her. Here I also hope he can wake early and then two people happy with the smooth finish half of the life under the hope that the boy can you wake up early then pray silently and put forward the united strength of the article The Great God says to pray so that more people made up transponder it does not send you good luck bad luck Oh! \
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote