Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

Murongxuecun: Birds go sunset, Moon Castle

have written: Southern intern reporter Jane Fang Xiao Ying

writer who has written a suicide note Murongxuecun. End of 2009, finished to stage a live version of

Murongxuecun recently accepted an exclusive interview with the South are journalists. He said at the time to go undercover, under the decision was particularly fast, not so much time to prepare in other ways, so I chose to leave with their families in the form of text, One night before his departure,air max 90, he wrote more than five words of testament to this, according to his memory, because only the younger brother of a family,air max 2010, and this text is a testament not so much as it is a letter to his brother, Soon, the mood is relatively calm, as a suicide note just in case, do not think he really be trouble, not thought about it seriously.

still after him with the majority of users on a micro-blog account of a cry: do not come, I have a Chou Pinang homes. human silence, nothing more than Cibei Xi homes,Nike air max shoes, without singing through tears, spring sweep, both made all kinds of industry, the need to try all kinds of fruit. to stay in this verse: Fenghua dream, mortal years, birds owned by the setting sun, Moon Castle.

the successful conclusion of an undercover operation, Murongxuecun back to Guangzhou, and once again began to read the suicide note that letter, his heart big change: not coming, brother explain some things, look at that after the fuss, a little hypocritical, was rather embarrassed.

In addition, this Southern Murongxuecun reporters that he particularly admired a great writer, has written off There is a habit from time to time to write a suicide note, Murongxuecun even when recited in the interview for some,air max sale, also see the rising sun!

Zhi An:
If you receive this letter, I am probably dead. If the body can not find, do not bother to look. If you find a fire of, digging holes to bury him in front of Affairs will be a simple, can not afford the tomb,cheap Nike air max shoes, do not make graves, not erected a monument, not to engage in any kind of memorial service. If someone contact you to write my life, do not accept his proposal, and do not interview, my death is not a major event, do not disturb the world.

There are seven books
I, the copyright period have expired, I'm dead, mention, Jinbo domestic publishing can contact with the road, I still owe him some money and asked him to be deducted from the royalties. H arvey be published abroad and Benython contact with their phones attached.

royalties if within five years to reach one million, I hope you can donate money to establish a literary arts fund, not labeled as my name. If less than one million, you keep using.

I lived 35 years, lived and not to die prematurely, you need not be too sad. Your honest man, but not suitable for business, later take care. Over the years I have been very tough on you, not how to care about you,cheap air max shoes, did not even take several conversations with you, now too late to say, do not blame me.

mother's ashes parked in Chengdu, you find the right time to bury her, Chunji autumn sweep, more than you do for me filial heart.
I thank you for
× × × and × × ×, I wish them happiness, the other not to say.
Take care of yourself, cut down the cigarette lighter, a small boil point of the night, do not be so stubborn as not to clash with others. Unfortunately, we are very early days, you eat more bitter, I hope you peace and happiness through life.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote