Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default as well as boost her brain power

No Passion Parent likes to see their child in discomfort. Menstrual cramps and mood swings can not only be uncomfortable for your daughter nike heel sneakers , but can make life for everyone else less than enjoyable as well. Most young girls do not have intense cramping or mood swings, but we are finding that with the increase pollutants and pesticides taxing our young children, experiencing adult challenges are becoming more common for our children.
As a Passion Parent, consider not reaching for the over-the-counter, doctor recommended pain relievers. These chemicals do not address the cause of the discomfort/pain, they block your body's ability to tell you there is something wrong. Many of the natural methods discussed here assist the body by replacing or balancing your body's chemistry.
Helping your daughter understand that menstruation is a normal, healthy process may help in her ability to deal with her biological changes every month. Help her to understand the process and that there are hormonal changes that can make her 'feel' different, even uncomfortable. You may want to consider a doctor visit to determine the cause of the discomfort.
Natural Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
Omega Fatty Acids high in lignans have many attributes including a reduction in breast tenderness, bloating womens nike high heels , hot flashes and other symptoms related to Pre-Menstrual Symptoms (PMS). Lignans in flaxseed also regulate women's menstrual cycle. In one study, women consuming lignans in flaxseed did not miss a single cycle, compared to the control group that missed several cycles.
Lignans in Flaxseed also possess the following attributes:
* Prevention of estrogen-related cancers
* Prevention of metastasis of cancerous tumors
* Powerful antioxidant capabilities
* Anti-viral properties
* Anti-bacterial properties
* Anti-fungal properties
* Improved nail strength
* Improvement in skin texture and appearance
* Improvement in hair sheen and appearance
* Reduction of cravings for fat-laden and junk foods
Taking a good quality Flaxseed supplement may help prevent your daughter from breast cancer, as well as boost her brain power plus size corset !
Acupressure and Acupuncture
Acupressure is a traditional healing practice based on similar principles as acupuncture. Pressure is applied to the acupuncture points instead of needles. It is a simple remedy that is often recommended by alternative practioners.
Many acupuncture clients have found relief from menstrual cramps when applying pressure to the Spleen 6 pressure point. To find the point, acupuncturists suggest feeling the bony point of the inner ankle. From that point, draw an imaginary line up the lower calf from the inner ankle. The point is approximately four finger widths from the inner ankle. It isn't on the shin bone, but just beside it towards the back of the calf.
With your thumb, apply gradually increasing pressure. The pressure should not be painful or uncomfortable. Hold this pressure for approximately three minutes.
Acupressure to the Spleen 6 point should not be done if you are pregnant nor applied over broken or infected skin.
Homeopathy
Homeopathic practitioners maintain that an ill person can be treated using a substance that can produce, in a healthy person, symptoms similar to those of the illness. Homeopathic medicines are therapeutically active micro-doses of mineral, botanical and biological substances. They are reliable and safe drugs, therefore considered by many as an excellent first choice when self-medicating. Homeopathy has been used for more than 200 years, building a remarkable safety record and generating a great body of knowledge. I personally use homeopathy for much of my family's health challenges.
Single remedies can be identified best by a practitioner, but can often be successfully determined using a book or pamphlet describing the symptoms and the correlating remedy . There are multi-dose remedies available for common maladies. Single and multi-dose remedies are commonly found in health food stores. Some multi-dose remedies like teething tablets are becoming common enough to be carried by most pharmacies.
Other Natural Remedies
Other remedies you may want to explore include: reflexology, hydrotherapy, juice therapy, massage, heat, herbs such as crambark, aromatherapy, and Ayruveda.
As a young child who was administered many antibiotics and dealt with the adverse effects throughout my life, I appreciate your willingness to look for alternatives for your child's health. It is our responsibility as Passion Parents to be as informed as we can about things that affect the health and wellness of our children.
There's an abundance of information, much of it conflicting. The task of sorting the truth from misinformation can be overwhelming. My advice I share with you is what I decided when my husband and I were researching immunizations, we are responsible to be as informed as we can, make the best decision we can, and then let it go. Worrying will only draw the ill desired event to you. Passion Parenting is not always about the easiest choice, but it is always about being open to being the best parent you can be!
Here's to being a Passion Parent!
Christine Hiebel
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links