Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
karyshalor

Default she confused my hands spread out

text / Recalling a small study

QQ: 634589427

dream of a pure mind our story, if time could turn the clock back, eagerly looking forward to go back to the heart, back In the past we came bit by bit.

... ... ... EDITORIAL

memory: memory means

small study: a gentle girl (my favorite girl)

Xiao Dai: a basketball school team in a (I)

that two people have gone through this the best time of life and happiness.

It was a twilight evening, as usual, and I was training with his teammates, running on the court wanton, seems to pervade the whole body sweat, sweating the end of training went to the classroom, a casual voice of a girl between my feet are upset, looked back to me two or three girls came out of one of the girls handed me a note, when I doubt the same time they Path down the stairs, I have not opened the note, the flow of the piece of paper stuffed into the pocket to the bath room door.

study up on the half, when I remembered a note, and I will open a note that read: a friend, if you can you use the same way, tomorrow I am waiting for your reply, and finally attached to a class of XX girls. I laughed a sad voice, and for a time with the surprised eyes of the students looked at me, I put a note on to my best at the same table, he looked at me with envy said: young man line ah, how ah ! He said the first to consider this, look less like I said, I am stubborn and said I would not love this silly girl, not my type.

next night they will still come to our class door, found me, I read a note she asked the students how to think is, I just said it was impossible, so three of them left disappointed I do not care and friends talked and laughed, as if what did not happen the next day, they are in my thoughts at the time how to force me again, this time I asked her, we can be friends, I do face Birds are not short of saying directly, it is impossible not look pretty, not my type of trouble you do not come to me every day, Fana, and she said nothing of her classmates pulled away disappointed, I interest rushing in front of students, said two days after really ...

direct her classmates came to me and said Hong Hong momentum, you despicable guy, you think you are, to our read injury like that, you know? That night she cried, cried very sad, you hit her, hit her self-esteem, pain and training my meal and walked away. Want to sleep at night over and over again, I feel I have to say too direct, especially for a girl, this is not my style. Later there will be no want too much, wanton forget this thing. Since then she has not come see me!

that is, in this day our relations have undergone tremendous changes.

X years X months X days, schools and other schools to a regular basketball game, but also preview the game at the county level, this game is win win for me the school is particularly important, because the former played against all opponents the upper hand a few times, so all the teachers and students attended the school cheer.

there cheering teachers and students, we have six or seven points ahead by halftime, the score is still biting the third quarter the two teams is very tight, the competition is fierce. Led the team members are physically exhausted, but still tough to win the support of the, in this warfare, I rush to vote in a third, the opponents foul ball while also playing board into the box. I dropped severely on the sidelines, the knee cap by the friction of the cement shed a bloody, contorted facial expression, but at this time can be a weak power up my arm, turned out to be that girl, I just hope they were teammates at her arm to the rest area, school doctor simply bandage the minor wounds, the coach asked me how to hurt, I said okay, there should be no problem. At this point, fixed in 75:72 ahead score 3, the court felt so kind of back pressure, the pressure at the same time also brought pain, penalty hit. Since then connected to the two-thirds, but the leg pain that I had to end rest. Sitting in a rest area, I put the eye toward the girls who, unfortunately things she has no intention of looking at my eyes, most of the worry. I have to look into the course of his teammates, his teammates live up to expectations of winning the final victory of the entire field, I looked at her and smiled. She also shy smile.

night I pulled the right leg pain that came to your class, see you that one way to chat with classmates, I felt that I was full of cute. You seem to see me standing in the window, ran out. I dragged her to the side that the last thing I'm sorry, maybe I said too seriously saying to you, and also thank the things today, and she laughed and said nothing, seemed to hide something but I By the way, and I am clear that she was lying. The last note of the things I'd like to contact you willing to be your friend. When I go out I said she Hanzhu: more attention to the rest.

so contact us, and as time-depth understanding of each other, we have the eyes of others is a pair of young lovers happy,polo ralph lauren pas cher, and every day except for school and sleep, I have all the time and you together, because I have a deep love with this little ugly duckling girls like read. Willing to listen to your stories to me, willing to nag your words in that sentence, and I wish for you in the school cafeteria Da Fan, dinner.

the early morning light shines in my eyes that dim, I always come to your dorm in front of you with me until morning exercises every day that a couple of laps around the playground, when you insist no less than the time I would encourage that insistence, see your body is not that thin line ah how regular exercise, running can ease the mind and can breathing the fresh morning air, why not do it,christian louboutin, happiness is always filled in I smile.

some time you ask me why I was rejected again and again, I do not want to answer, but with a way to escape to avoid, but you can still proud. I said I would like to repeat the words do not hurt you a small idea, so I do not answer you, she moves with her signature soft pinch my nose, Xiao Dai, damn you. Damn how I was, happy two people hugging together.

afternoon sunshine is like that of the bright, blue sky set off the two of us figure on the campus playground, as usual you sit on the lawn, and that I looked on your knees, sleeping on the lawn, days,louboutin pas cher, or is so faint, white clouds, or like that, but you touched my hand is still messy hair, I smile with that smile like the front,christian louboutin pas cher, ears love listening to Rene Liu

jingle bells sound disturbed my overflowing with happiness.

campus bell with us into their classrooms, ushered in a boring reading unnecessary sound mind in the classroom has to fly to the winds do not know, why not help every class I was always the running to the classroom in front of your class, not because I wanted to see you, you have repeatedly

persuaded not to such a high floor of the old to tired ah,polo ralph lauren, I said you're tired is also worth watching, really then lies, lies, but you have to use signature move soft pinch my nose. In pain, ah, you are suffering from pain.

a quiet afternoon, you upset my sleep, you wake up go in front of me pushed me: I'm going to leave here, I was bleary-eyed watching her eyes stunned , thought she was joking with me, put his hand on her forehead is sick, I took her hand straight out of the classroom, read, you're kidding me, this is not true, she shook her head seemed to indicate something that this is true, I took her slender hand little hand, she confused my hands spread out, this time from the mouth of many words to say, I was choking back tears, and my heart sour, because your After leaving we also see each other, will you still like loving you, I do not want to say too much, just a person to find a quiet place alone and empty hearts that can not tell the pain first.

trance, a person came to the campus across a small river, clear water, green green, not at this time I like to rely on a small study, but still a weeping willow in the back look very the cool earth and hard, think you have to leave,mercurial, his eyes blinked in what seemed to cover up, we spent two years so cheerful a good time,franklin & marshall, how a left just let it separate the two lovers I leave you I do not know what will become, but the love in your heart has always been gentle. Is love so pure and beautiful homes including pain, I do not want to say too much ... ... ... ...

After that I gradually became obsessed with the network, obsessed with online games, enjoy chat Q friends to pass the time, because you leave so I am very lonely, and only rely on online game gives me pain, each training session did not go into the passion and spirit of the game, I became haggard, and mental disorder peeing, mind, always showing your sweet smile, and you always said that I met you Xiaodai most happy.

maybe good night every night I can only describe my love for you, I will always sleeping with your name call, remember we have a good time.

screen name was later changed to the reason why: Good night, recalling a small study and meet, Yi Xiao Dai, I think I will think of you every minute of all, you say Good night little study, I like you call me Xiao Dai, is so kind, is so mild.

night, recalling a small study and meet, Yi Xiao Dai write for a pure love story,ralph lauren pas cher, but the ending is like that of the tragic ... ... ... .... not to regret about your heart.

QQ: 634589427

相关的主题文章:

like he always makes my heart

dark night

the above is rotten bear

Ron DiFrancesco's voice softens and trails off. He barely finishes his sentences as he recalls his experience on Sept. 11, 2001. He speaks as if it happened yesterday.
"It was a living hell," he says. "I was mere seconds from death. ... I didn't know I was going to get out."
DiFrancesco is believed to be the last person out of the South Tower of the World Trade Center before it collapsed. According to some reports, he was one of only four people to escape from above the 81st floor.
A decade later, survivor's guilt still weighs heavily on him.
"I will carry with me to my grave whether I should have taken somebody with me," he says, "I still harbor a lot of guilt.
"Time does heal a bit, but it doesn't make you forget what happened. And I think, for our generation, it's our marking point in history. It changed the world that day," he says.
DiFrancesco prefers not to go into detail about his horrifying experience on 9/11. He says it forces him to relive the nightmare. In the past 10 years, he has given only a few interviews, including one for John Geiger's book The Third Man Factor and another for an article in the Ottawa Citizen. Based on those accounts, this is what happened to DiFrancesco:
The first plane had just struck the North Tower, and from his office on the 84th floor of the South Tower, DiFrancesco, a 37-year-old Canadian money-market broker for Euro Brokers, could see smoke billowing from the building. Moments after he left his office to evacuate, the second plane smashed into the South Tower, hitting the building between the 77th and 85th floors.
DiFrancesco was thrown against a wall by the force of the impact, and then he rushed to the nearest stairwell and headed down. On the way, he ran into a group of people trying to escape; they told him to go up the stairs instead, because the flames were too bad below.
As they debated which way to go, they heard someone calling for help. DiFrancesco and his colleague Brian Clark, an executive vice president at Euro Brokers, went to rescue the man, but DiFrancesco became overwhelmed by smoke and had to turn back.
He began to go up the stairs to find clear air, but the doors on each landing were locked, a safety mechanism to keep smoke from filling the whole building in the event of a fire. Panic set in as it became harder to breathe, so he turned around and started back down.
He reached a landing in the impact zone and joined others lying on the floor, gasping for air. But a voice told him to get up and keep going. He ran down the stairs, covering his face with his forearms as he fought through the flames.
Finally he reached the ground floor, where a security guard directed him to a different exit. As he reached it, he heard a giant roar as the building began to collapse. He turned and saw a fireball heading right at him. Days later, he woke up in the hospital with lacerations on his head, burns all over his body, and a broken bone in his back.
Ten years later, DiFrancesco, who is now 47 and living in Toronto, Canada, says the memories and the aftermath of 9/11 permeate his everyday life.
"The scars on my head and my arms remind me every day how fortunate I am," he says. "There are mementos throughout the house. In our living room, we have quite a few pictures of New York and a picture of the World Trade Center. We have a couple of albums of cards that people had sent, and there are some memorial books we look at [too]. They actually gave my wife the watch that was on my wrist on 9/11. It was broken, but it stopped at the exact time the building came down."
But the effects of his experience that day go much deeper than his scars and mementos. DiFrancesco's near-death experience changed his entire outlook on life.
"For me, being so close to death, I don't fear dying or moving on," he says. "When I was almost down and out, I did see the light, and I was prepared to go, but I'm here. … If I was to die tomorrow I would hate leaving my wife and kids, but I don't fear dying now."
DiFrancesco's whole mentality changed, too. He's constantly on alert, even when there's no imminent threat.
"I'm very aware of my surroundings and what's going on, what I'm doing, and what other people are doing," he says. "Whenever I go into a building or a room, I need to know where the exit is, because that day I wasn't in control, and I almost didn't make it out. It's a bit obsessive I think, but it's changed the way I think and the way I act."
Even seemingly normal occurrences cause terrifying flashbacks.
"When I see tall buildings and planes, it jogs my memory," he says. "Loud noises [and chaos] really bother me. I'm a little claustrophobic, so when [I'm] in a big crowd, it gets to me a lot. I also find screaming and yelling really gets to me."
But out of the pain and chaos came compassion, hope, and a deeper meaning to the idea of paying it forward. DiFrancesco and his family have always been religious and involved in community service, but the overwhelming outreach from their friends and neighbors after 9/11 moved them to make it a bigger part of their lives.
"When I was in the hospital, people were taking care of meals for the family, and that went on for months," he says. His community went out of its way to help get the DiFrancesco family back on their feet.
"My car was left at the train station, and my wife didn't know where it was. A neighbor came and found my car and brought it back to us," he explains. "And I only had the one key that was melted in the World Trade Center, so he went and got new keys made for my car."
The lengths to which his community went to support them inspired DiFrancesco and his wife more than ever to pay it forward and to teach their kids to do the same. Now, DiFrancesco is on the board of two charities: Villa Colombo, a home for Italian seniors, and Camp Trillium, a charity that promotes and offers recreational experiences for children with cancer and their families.
For the DiFrancescos, volunteering for Camp Trillium is a family event.
"I participate in this cancer bike ride ... we ride basically 60 miles a day for four days," he says. "My children and my wife are actively involved [too]. My two older children ride with me, and my two younger [kids] and my wife volunteer for the four days."
DiFrancesco has always enjoyed cycling, especially for a good cause, but ever since 9/11, his riding has taken on a different meaning, and he rides for an hour or two almost daily.
"I love the peacefulness of the road, riding my bike, and riding in a pack ... [it's] a bit of healing for me," he says. "I find it cathartic."
The healing process is an ongoing one for his family. Over the years, DiFrancesco and his wife have been collecting friends' and families' stories of how 9/11 affected them -- and may even consider putting them into a book.
"We both find it fascinating what you were doing that day ... people went home, picked up their kids from school, and hugged them and kept them close," he says. "Just hearing [their] stories ... it's interesting to find out what everyone was doing on that day."
There are still questions that may never be answered, and survivor's guilt is ever-present.
"I don't understand all of it," he says. "Why did I survive and 61 of my colleagues didn't?"
For DiFrancesco, though, one message is clear.
"When your number is up, He will call you. Coming so close to death, I believe you can't change destiny," he says. "Be happy with every day we have here."

Sponsored Links