Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
henli8g4

Default Open My Heart with the Tiffany Key

I never thought of a Tiffany, and I never thought of my true love. However on that day, like a dream, I fell into the paradise.

I was really “too innocent” in this surrounding. Not knowing how to make myself up, always dressed in the childish animal- patterned jersey and a pair of old sports shoes. I didn’t even realize it, which may be the most terrible thing: walking too confidently around in the group of fashionable and mature “women”, what I got were never more than the scornful looks and laughters. Though reminded several times by friend, I stuck fast to the view that I could only do better than those “women” who chased after fashion and did nothing that counted. And you can imagine that I had been transferred several times, each time a step nearer the gate of the office building.

That day I suddenly got news that a party was to be held the night of the company’s seventy’s anniversary. All are required to come and there would be very significant pesonage in there. “You are going to come in your usual suit?” “Yes.” I answered without thinking and regreting at once. A party! Certainly I would look silly in that way. But how can I settle the problem? Saturday I spent the whole day with my friend in the most expensive store and got myself a suit. A wonderful suit. Standing in front of the mirror, I found myself changed into a angel. I never believed that I could be so beatiful and gorgeous!

But strangely I always felt that I lacked something. In another word I found myself not perfect. I turned around and around and suddenly realized that maybe I needed some jewelry. First struck by thought I immediately begin to laugh at myself but finally I wasn’t able to refuse the temptation. I was just beginning to search around the room for a toy necklace that I remembered to have since childhood, when there was a loud knock of the door. Opening it I found myself standing embarrassed in front of Carter, a handsome and talkative young man who shared the office with me. “Wow Alberta, you are another person today!” my face turned red, hiding my dirty hands behind the dress. “What’s up?” “You are looking for something?” “Yes, well, I,” I stuck for word. “You will be shining at the party tonight. But I think you may need something more to add to your beauty.” And all of a sudden a necklace in the shape of a key appeared in front of my eyes. “Oh!” my eyes opened widely. “You lend me that? How do you know, I,” “Take it if you like.” He smiled quietly and left.

That night I was the center of all eyesights. And at the mid of it I was pulled by my friend to a corner: “Alberta, how can you afford a Tiffany Key?” “A Tiffany?” “The necklace!” I looked down upon the shining key on my chest and suddenly realized something. Looking ahead I met the smiling eyes of Carter.

“Do you like it Alberta?” later he came up to me. “Yes, well, I, ” I stuck again for word. “Whose is it? Is it expensive?” “You are really a silly child. That is a gift for you.” And before I could think of something, I felt a kiss on my forehead.

Laughters sounded up all around us. But he really seemed serious. “Alberta, I am asking you to be my girlfriend.” I looked down again at the shining Tiffany Key and thought, he had already opened my heart with it! The next moment I took his hand and raised my head very proudly.

An innocent child as I was, I found my true love.

Sponsored Links