Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
forlinas

Default Lonely oldest {motherly} aunt

Editor's note: an ordinary peasant woman, worked hard life, life in the maximum poor to live the most insipid life. Although his days are utmost hardship, but never any trouble to others, and abstracted with the others to give as many help. Between the lines of My oldest maternal aunt called good love is easy, is a very poor and lonely woman, less than 60 years she quietly left the earth. Oldest maternal aunt's funeral was very hastily done but deserted, and I have not been specifically informed by, but found not to partake, she did not know had been buried after death, and I did not go to grave. But my heart can not forget her, only silently remember her.
oldest maternal aunt's birth and death years I do not remember, this is my greatest oversight. After her death I feel that this is a dislike. Then I thought, a very general and ordinary rural women, even if the record of her birth and death years,louboutin, what is the use? As long as the pain I suffered her to write down, remember the moralities of her on it.
oldest maternal aunt is a very chaste people who love to hereafter generations, whatsoever, her life has no sons, but the only daughter. Daughter married into the husband's family at the age of 15, it was forced to Yeah, because her life is too difficult. Her husband is an honest, almost wooden satisfied the farmers,franklin & marshall, and medium age and sick, can not come down to earth dry cumbersome labor, but she and her husband in the most difficult years, by growing vegetables and chickens pigs cows and labor in the production team, by moderation and borrowing, an adobe built their own house. There are three rooms, has another house and barn kitchen. This is a piece of the front lawn and a pool after the house there is a massive vegetable garden. This house, although not beautiful, there is still chamber covered with thatch, but chilly, it touches a place to asylum. However, this use of their blood, perspiration and hard work built up the hut they lived not long, uncle even earlier than the oldest maternal aunt died, after they both go back, this adobe house was occupied by his nephew, and immediately also removed, and do not see the remains of the. I remember in the twentieth century
sixties and seventies, the rural is the Those years, the biggest function is that peasants work opposition the production team points to eat, do remember the day 10 the division of labor, wages generally only three or four corners of money one day, but also on food budgets from the production team working cents to buy, the rule of delivery of quotas is the basic food processing sub-grain and basic food rations per human per year is only 200 to 300 pounds of rice, whereas work-point grain is based on working days (10 working days for a division of labor) distribution, a working day can generally be assigned to the 1 to two kg kg of rice, relying on farm may be. Is the production team as the element of time accounting. And labor is a big Suffering from TB for many years that the first uncle, often coughing throughout the year, oldest maternal aunt body is sick, sick, working only a dry light they live, work points fewer dry light work, so they are fewer rations, the operators are few cents. In this access, their lives and the economic difficult, and periodically even money to buy kerosene oil, salt and no matches. Usually they do not have money to buy coal to cook to the pantry fire burning firewood in the mountains in winter, there is no money to buy coal, warming himself, made a brazier on their own, the ashes of flamed lumber in a brazier with a spade in the launch. They point in the production team enough to eat small rations, personal plots planted in red Ru, taro, with the grains to fill the stomach. During those years, I was engaged I could only watch the oldest maternal aunt once a year, that is, while the New Year New Year. That year, my father, sibling and 2 uncles, who entire admitted on the same day to the oldest maternal aunt at home, difficulties at home because the oldest maternal aunt, and we give them New Year, do not want to difficulty them, and just want to adore a year away. But the oldest maternal aunt was determined not to allow us to leave, she said that the difficulties must amuse at home and then ah, so she put a accumulation of long Layu took always the pork, and also to kill a chicken uncle, she is to do his greatest strength in the Yes we serve. When we left, her eyes still ruddy, she could not bear her family relatives ah! That year, my mother often invited the oldest maternal aunt to my house, my mother forever wanted her more than a few days at my house, but the oldest maternal aunt lived a day to go. His mother was sympathetic to her in her leaving, always sent her a little pocket money and some food, but she said no do not, lose a lot of good asset mother said she accepted. Although it is difficult to oldest maternal aunt, but she is very hard gas. She had no sons, his daughter has married early, the two old had every other, the lonesome, miserable and sick, but they stubbornly self-reliant, not dependent on others. Oldest maternal aunt was forty years old, but the burden of her depression, her hair was gray and his face with wrinkles, her eyes are always swollen, full of bloodshot eyes, the old love in tears, every once in a while with a handkerchief grazed continuously. Oldest maternal aunt is the sigh of their lives bitter wow, she sighed himself, yelled her husband, daughter,franklin marshall, sigh, sigh no son. Her heart is always sad, and she appeared to lose positiveness in life, always talking with his mother sighed repeatedly and again, she was overwhelmed by life, she was suffocated beneath the heaviness of the secular, do not be her son sins? One day she did not have a good day, she really have the gallantry to face the reality ah!
in the first half of 1969, down on the making team because I am very athletic fatigue and fatigue, my mother too idle, I actually dislike that unjust social reality, a man separated from my mother, I independent life. When I was 21 annuals antique, not married, equitable graduated from high educate presently, is not sensible. At that time, I do not have a cent, only the mommy and give me food for 30 pounds of rice, there is a tiny bit of lard, a pound of salt, a gods. I figured, I eat these entities up ample for a month. I was not working, the labor in the production crew has no money to rely on food from the group later said that 30 pounds of rice a month, oil, salt and money are not spending money Yeah, even a gods arrange egg every day, an egg only ah can sell 5 pence. Extremely difficult in that circumstance, I went to oldest maternal aunt by home, I know oldest maternal aunt is also very difficult at home, I did not mention everything to her, but she asked almost my situation, I had to detach from my mother to live said something to her. Oldest maternal aunt listened to was very sudden, her long weep and said: extra, hate you with. child, you down on the rural center of painful, I am also very understanding. then I went to your house, shriek your mother must know you can not coerce you with. back or with their mothers Dunan Guan, attach live, oh. Day, oldest maternal aunt in counting to comfort me, it also picked from the globe a few gourd, loofah foliage bag with a few two-lard, in a bamboo basket to give me, phone me back. Now it seems that something is not value much, but in years favor 1969, so difficult in the oldest maternal aunt's family, can come up with these things to give a nephew, truly oldest maternal aunt of a team idea ah. If I do not, I will be sad to know oldest maternal aunt. She told me that I still remember the words: wish ah. At that time, I did not say anything, only quietly said to myself:
oldest maternal aunt's daughter married in the village, namely a semi-disabled son, and only one eye apparent, very easy to work, his family life is also very laborious. Her son has an older sister to wed in the liberation of a KMT officer, in 1949 by with the Kuomintang fled to Taiwan to go, I listened afterward they went to bench in the United States. But afterward the Cultural Revolution in 1966 until the late seventies the twentieth centenary, in China, regarded with relatives in Hong Kong and Taiwan people for a level with alien dissidents at political harassment and bias, roaming abroad can no and China's loved ones. To the early eighties of the twentieth century, lifting the forbid aboard foreign relations, and abroad passengers can join with adored ones home, and between the. However,louboutin pas cher, the oldest motherly aunt has died ahead his period. Not the time she died also, she died in that time of political gloom. And the day she died, no one around unaccompanied. She rose a groan of afflict to leave this globe with open eye, ah, she was dead, not one has found that for of her husband than her premier, the daughter did not come, can not know whichever other relatives. When her husband's nephew that the news has been dead a day later, she was hastily buried near, how the meager people, ah, to different world, she would not recess in truce willing to ah!
oldest maternal aunt's destiny is so wretched, it can be said of her untimely death is not each time. She had, no money, no food, no babies, no grandchildren, unknown, non-profit, no happiness; her decease,franklin marshall france, no will, no wreaths, no funeral, no eulogy, no inscription, only accompanied by a break up with her loess Her marrow and loess dependent. Loess silent, noiselessly co-exist with the world. Oldest maternal aunt also the fate and life experience as loess, both nameless, and never the same as the loess plain, variety, good, pure, forever.

Sponsored Links