Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 AM   #1
simonjohn

Default only a dream at midnight maneuver.

Editor's note: an old song brought back memories of unforgettable people,abercrombie, unforgettable story. Memory of the people, even singing sad songs is still happy, mood is good. Thank you for the contributions, I wish you happy! Afternoon, stomach pains, lying down the book, Silly holding a remote control and turn, say how many times non-television advertising time spots, how has so much ah. Close your eyes to turn. A Swallows Yingsheng came in suddenly returning to the familiar melody , opened his eyes to see the screen is Angus Tung were holding an umbrella standing in the rain singing I am quiet against the pillow as before listening to Angus Tung affectionate interpretation. Angus Tung, that many people including my memory of the elegant young handsome man, full of students to taste, bookish elegant singer, has not seen for many years to hear his voice had. Style remains on the screen that the refined man, hunting, or shirt, or black high-top boots. Tape is still more than a dozen years ago, the cover looks like, time seems to favor to him, the year that the vicissitudes Sentimental me everywhere now, and he seemed to have time to stay in the past years, singing the last song. Ten years Yeah,abercrombie paris, Oh, the ears of melody remains the same, then with those songs where people are in it. Angus Tung
first heard this song in the school literary get-together on May Day. Compared to the 1990s and now is not much entertainment, the school's Gala is a major event. Students and Youth League schools are busy this matter. That year I was student of the Propaganda Department, responsible for contacting venues, venue layout, improve internal and external publicity, do a fifty-one special in the newspaper, the busy Tianhundian, straight back of the head to play the heel. Until half an hour before the performance, see the landing approach after another the students and teachers, before they take a breath,abercrombie and fitch france, a hint of the audience excited. Finally, confirm it is not flawed, and quickly went to the area where their classes, sitting near the middle of the edge, look at the program list. I have read several rehearsals, did not read it called away, and remember most is the professional teachers of dance performances, a group of gorgeously dressed in a beautiful little girl on stage singing and dancing, and want to pay attention to is immune.
two hours sleep the night before, I was tired and sleepy, did not dare to sleep, had to head back on the branch in front of the blind for a while. Said to be amused, that is, eyes closed, relax, ears still listening to the stage one by one to show. Suddenly a voice whispered in my ear: He squat and said: into the Youth League schools. Because before the understanding, so the relationship is better.
remember standing in the school office for the first time the Communist Youth League call her Chen, several of our students first entered the mischievous ghost, stand at attention saluting the uniform. Fortunately, more standard, military training that was our little man crying in Sichuan gas monitor can grin. Chen faces some reddened, cramped, she tried to make her look a little teacher's authority. But with these dolls in her round face, it is not the slightest dignity at all. It's that 大眼瞪小眼 a few minutes, do not know who should not wait any longer, everyone laughed. Few of us girls rushed over and Chen hold together, turn up the circle. Chen and the relationship between our students this term has been good,moncler, she rarely end of the teacher's shelf, we are also very supportive of her work.
graduated many years, I did not return after leaving school went, it has not seen her. Large and small touches go back to my house seen her several times, including her marriage, when large and small went. At that time I went to work in the struggle, no sense of time people called back to see her. Big or small the nickname Chen to call my husband to open, and I have been in use ever since.
write these, I can remember her look. Chen likes to wear skirts, summer dresses are generally, may be short stature, she is wearing high heels. Upstairs downstairs watching her catch of the day to come and go, I really served her. So high shoes, I fell a hundred times are enough. The beginning of her long hair, a student is a ponytail, when the teacher began to hair shawl. I am very envious of her hair, straight and bright. Unlike my unsolicited volume, wanted to come to innocent hair will not work. Her face was the most vivid, round almond eyes, toot of mouth, there is a mole on the left cheek. She often depressed and I said: look at how it is like a teacher. Finally one day, I dragged the hard pull Kin Kin students took her to the hairdresser, two people call the shots for her management of a mushroom-like head of hair, head thicker, more thinning down down, let her also appears to look pretty much as sophisticated a lot. So, that hair has been with her through many years, until the marriage is.
follow the boys across the aisle behind the bend quickly, ran into the background. One into the background, lit. Are full of noisy people, and the countryside on a large set of the same New Year rush. A director's command of those people waving arm, health and happiness are some dumb voice. Watching people run around on, shake my head even more dizzy. Chen saw me, took me pulled a corner, and I along with the Ministry of health and health literature. Chen's face is sweat, hair a mess, just hurry and we were saying: , the best singing. Chen, raising his hand rubbed his head, and she is coming after midnight last night, several of us to finally be forced back to rest, there is more than I sleep more than an hour. She waved his hand: Mr. Liu. Kin Kin, you are responsible for coordinating and directing group and I come back before the two of you staring point.
looked at her back soon disappear, and Kin Kin I looked at each other. Where to find someone this time ah. There is not able to find the target person. That depends mainly on the 90 pre-contact letter, phone is not all there, and like us students do not have much chance to call, not now so easy to make a phone call to find someone to drive came. To save the market, such as fire fighting, and we were soon directed to those people get together group began to discuss how to do. That have sighed a long while, the show is celebration, the whole school started, the singer who has a previous campus programs, and that the boys side in the middle of the program after that is designed to provoke a climax at that moment, the find someone you can not just replace the. We all face twisted into Choude bitter, just the background is also in full swing, all of a sudden cold field.
the singing boys, impressed me deeply. I kind of see one or two surfaces may not be able to remember the great people confused. The greatest disadvantage of his life, one so big, and second, do not remember who. This makes a lot of people think I am arrogant, aloof. In fact, the really odd, I've seen people simply do not remember. Ran into the road and I say hello, and I only smiled and nodded, and others left, muttering to himself but also straight, how do I know this person and talk to me. Fine Arts Department will remember the boys, because I saw the last dress rehearsal on him. He is also very hard to listen to good singing. He is a 89 second campus of the top ten singers, like guitar playing and singing. Who also belong to that type of guy, surrounded by a bunch of fans. That dress rehearsal, there forty-five girl came along. He then
acoustic guitar on stage carrying, standing center stage, readily plucked harp, crystal-clear guitar sound clank hit, as if what a pool of still water broke, a circle of sound pattern ripples general. Suddenly a noisy theater suddenly quiet, everyone stopped to listen to him sing. He sang His voice was not so mellow singer jade, but because more than a clean, young and magnetic, but do not have a feeling. I can hear him struggling to find the vicissitudes of life, but how young we have that experience yet. When he was young, we are looking forward to growing up. Now looking back, then the original part of our rose-colored life, who never regained. Occasionally, only a dream at midnight maneuver.
such a moment of effort, I am anxious Zuidou played a bubble, and sent crying. Burnt on the occasion, suddenly saw my teacher came in with a class teacher background. The teacher was 28 years old graduate of Shandong Academy of Fine Arts, with our professional 24 students, is our art drawing teacher. I am in favor of the teacher, I later learned that he heard me because my family situation, I can read very easily, and his reading of the situation the same year. So for me this thin and stubborn students a love and affection, often took me to his house for dinner, so Mistress dumplings every time I eat. I would do in this life could get shot of rice is the only dumplings, is Mistress personally taught, the teacher said that I would dumplings to go hungry. Later, large and small because I love marriage, I am very disappointed in the teachers very angry, and after graduation I was cut off contact.
to the teacher, I like to see their loved ones, like People's Liberation Army, he began pulling out of tears. This is the first time I cried in front of him, Startles: Ci wandering about out of sight. I cried while pumping draped over the side and he said what was going on, he thought for a moment listening, laughed: ugly. He said a name, I could not hear clearly. But because of his words, suddenly everyone's mood to play with blood as high as up. I quickly found in the teacher's accompaniment and Tung, Kin Kin asked what song he said casually do. Turned out to look for people.
appropriateness of the arrangements just here, to see people come in with a teacher. The teacher is kind of typical of Shandong man, tall and strong, forthright, laugh when pleased, a bit like a Butterfly's hero, tough time, that face a board, Rome. Most of the time, the teacher is Gelv suits, which are prepared Mistress. He was born clothes rack, a pair of wide shoulders. Mistress Huiyanshizhu, a graduate from our school began to chase the big man is often encountered in school teachers, the first year of recovery, the second year put on the teacher turned into the bridal chamber.
walking beside the teacher is nowhere dense is a clean man, if the teacher is a winter pine, poplar that person is in the early spring, upright Nga. They chatted while walking one in what will be, actually have a pleasant feeling. Pull pull mouth so that they have a point of laughing Ku Gualian look, I quickly greeted. The teacher saw me stopped and pointed at me for the man said: Student Qi Qi. In many martial arts, the palace became a status symbol, and that the supreme arena. I am feeling this one up martial arts, began to excited, so the more flattering smile: estimated to be listened to your name, you think of the martial arts family in the palace. Well, and so, taking it every chance I love to make fun of martial arts. I drum in cheek look at the teacher stare, he quickly stopped without laughing: : in non-teacher can not find my usual suspects.
quickly to the subject, not to save your games, I dare to ask him what coming out. . I rushed at him Bao Quan: Now, the two individuals made no hold back laughter, laughter around the students is not. I'd endured the teeth, is not laughing. Pull over the side of the Kin Kin still overjoyed, so she quickly and palace to discuss the issues while playing. Palace teacher smiled and looked at me deeply, and went inside health health makeup, I just naughty stick. It hurt, the teacher, you are that big claw bullets at me, forehead would definitely be blue. This is not a snitch made me a firm commitment thing.
Kin Kin and I stood on the stage below, watching a program with a smooth, we have some easy face to face. Palace soon to be the teacher's program, in order to allow the teacher is not so hasty Palace, also in order to ensure proper convergence program, we will show the order was adjusted slightly moved back up.
a male chorus, Welcome! I still clearly remember the day he wore a cowboy, black denim jacket, black denim pants, trousers, tie in a pair of black high boots in the military. With the music sounded, the stage lights go out sequence, only the middle of a headlight, the light pouring on him. At that moment, as if the whole world was quiet, only he, a man, standing there alone, standing above the crowd.
He then stood before a microphone overhead, began to sing: you say I like the cloud elusive, in fact, you do not know my heart, you suddenly like a dream far and I suddenly close, in fact, you do not know my heart, You say I always look like the mystery is unclear, in fact, I do not care to hide forever ... ... with the song really sounded, lights are lit sequence,doudoune, the audience's thunderous applause sounded. I was the first serious listen to the song, before walking on campus or on the street, are also occasionally heard with the wind away, then I am more fascinated by folk music. Beautiful melody of this song, plus the teacher's voice and Angus Tung Palace is very similar to the same Lichtung clean, the same tempting and affectionate, it is suitable for the interpretation of these songs, really worthy of that year the Prince of Love Songs, this song does not know how much heart captive, so an opening to seize everyone's heart. The venue is very quiet, we all breath hard to feel this song. Palace soulful singing teacher, has been looking at the front of his eyes, as if the people through the theater to see to the depths of time, where some people some things can not be forgotten, there should be personal in a quiet listening to his songs and he actually just listen to the man sing. We are just spectators, really just the audience, he was on stage so close, yet so far. An Kin Kin, etc. I returned back, the teacher has and the teacher left the palace. We have some sense of loss, including me. In mind that ignorant age, this near-perfect man became a shadow of my heart.
show is over, life returned to normal. I am still busy learning, the role of actor I am. I have never seen a teacher Palace, the huge campus, the probability of two people to meet very, very low. Chen said she was just listening to the Palace of Fine Arts, thanked the teacher. Time goes by too hastily, I have not been back to his alma mater for a long time, and there certainly changed a lot, stay in my memory are scattered, like a small piece of the road leading to the bedroom autumn leaves. The thank Angus Tung and his songs, so I can remember those people and things on hold for a long time, brush off those dusty, clear as yesterday.相关的主题文章:

we began to practice his disciples regulations

幸福 爱 永远 快乐 祝福 陪伴 爱情短信

谁的梦只有谁会懂

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
djd7wyut

,エアフォース1

|返回日志列表

转载自 76812641 2010年05月15日 09:16 浏览(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:学习

发表 撤消

|返回日志列表
Old 09-06-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
gjkgs657g5929

Red face and timidly

and timidly…on rs gold Friend. All suitable, Elena louis vuitton replica handbags mentation. I'll do it cheapest nfl jerseys unequaled. I can do it unique monster beats studio For Stefan, I can. She shouldered wow gold her way finished the move, accepting bunches.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
biglaphy

Default номер телефона и адрес по фамилии в москвk

минск познакомится знакомства г караганда знакомства тюмень чат саша маша, инвалиды дцп знакомства ленинградская область секс знакомства познакомьтесь джо блек, усть илимск сайт знакомств чат знакомств волчата сайт знакомств сландо, армяне знакомства пижон знакомства знакомства города ефремова, знакомства саратовская обл г новоузенск сайт знакомства брачные мужчины омск знакомства, междуреченск сайт знакомств город серов сайт знакомств мамбо сайт знакомств, секс чаты краснодар вожделение знакомства общение игры онлайн изобразить секс, армян сайт знакомства беременная девушка познакомиться дноклассники знакомства
Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
stuv422

Exclamation And blueberries t

And blueberries nhl jerseys should be mellowed by now, as wholesale nhl jerseys substantially. How term flies." "Well cheap nhl jerseys you're cookery for me rs gold and all," Matt said. "I wow gold compliments you'd let me pay you bed .