Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
Q6d7l9l6t

Default Child-care coup

thank Southern California noted pediatrician JANE GU, in recent years under the guidance of her life have learned a lot about child care benefits.

how to trick a baby cry
BABY tearful all parents to teach them. Little BABY born did not understand, they do magistrate by the conditioned reflex. Chinese parents heard the child crying on the hold up. JANE GU doctors repeatedly told me: put down to a crying child, wail just hold up, just turn. As a result, the small children can understand, wail, when only too hold, this move very spiritual. Down to start training a child crying, watching the timer, do not hold her tears, ready to hold again for 10 minutes. For the first time can be set to 5 minutes later than the last time stretched, my first time there is no coming niu 5 minutes, about three and a half, when stopped, and I have been troubled Ganchangcunduan own almost cried, some to hold back. Let the child kas long ascrying is not known to the mother. Training God congratulate, have two children, my family will not have no reason to wail, cry about as a campaign is sometimes a very small digit, niu, and Miu Miu are 100% happy baby, lying in bed, the children are giggling out loud.

trick two
how to make the newborn baby to sleep Shuidaotianliang
American doctors repeatedly criticize me: you are not a good mother, a Shuidaotianliang kids next gate, next door to my mother a good mother. , you are not! Every time I discern a family doctor be criticized, because I want to nurse 1-2 times a night, very tired very hard to complain about raising children. The doctor told me an idea: do not eat person night! I foolishly asked, Why? Doctors had no alternative yet cried: for we are human! I am impressed, girl dad bent over a long laugh. Obviously, I am anxious BABY peckish at night is simply the surplus 10 to 12 hours of consecutive sleep, the child is 100 times more important than nursing! We are undergoing badly niu boss, at the wrong accustomed of eating a repast of milk has been stretched to 2 annuals antique presently. Old-age two, when along to doctors said, so my husband and I completely freed from birth to my house Miu Miu is a week away from 5 hours to nurse exercise, two weeks later, the children will be able to sleep dawn. Do not need feeding at night! ! ! (Three exclamation point is to ask the mothers remember the averaging)

trick three
how to let your baby sleep noiselessly, not to rock the
doctor said,GHD Blue Styler Straighteners, a merry BABY will sleep in the mattress singing ( not sung, is the baby prattle)! Most babies need time spent in bed, Mom and Dad are here,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, please memorize, the bed is not moving! So, elect up the baby when not quake, do not migrate behind and ahead, not to coax children to sleep so gently on the bed so he slept just fine. Again, the bed is not moving. Mom and Dad you have no right to deprive children the right to enjoy the pleasures of lying in bed. There are even extra major is, do not coerce parents and excited children

trick four
tummy sleeping loveliness
private experience of raising the children than the upturned tummy to sleep sleep peacefully, the child was nativity down the center, the state scarcely surprised surprised , to emulate the uterus wrapped state. Another big advantage is to change the Asian pie face, within 5 days of one hour to help the baby fell out, five days later, my family will have their own little girl turned around freely of. Niu is a standard little face, and when born generous face appear to have become a child, Oh, proud. Miu Miu second child's face did not deliberately do so, then niu need concern, no vigor one hour turn the vigor of the pate, unfortunately. This chance only in the birth to be valid for 3 months, a big needless.

trick five
baby's resistance to ten times stronger than your father and mother
wear two, the baby ought not wear two and a half, only to wear less than you, than you can not wear Multi. Two children, my family are very muscular, peppery and cold is really very good control, I see children being children's hospital with fever bloom quilt jacket wrapped in membranes of, ah poor, the children can not speak, are the parents of victims.

trick six
refused antibiotics!
fever is the process of growing children, is to enhance resistance to the process. My baby has a fever the maximum general is to use ice, with a zipper plastic bag of ice, with a clean towel mantled ice in the body, 30 minutes, some fever. Merrill Lynch burning fiercely with points or Tylenol. If it is cold a cold without fever, do not let the kids hanging snout, like a few days. Do not believe whichever drug can remedy a cold. So distant, in adding to last year's foot and mouth was appearance the hospital prevaricate in that time, my home with two children has never been linked to salt water and injected antibiotics. In the U.S., is the variety of die of the ailment before injection of antibiotics, injection room in the Chinese scenery, afraid niu father, that scene afraid folk, he said. Rows of fluids, thugs who starts playing at the foot of the child mother father grandparents accompany hanging under the brine. Camp is nobody other than that, dreadful. Money do not say, even more scaring is the body's retention of a kind of noxious bacteria in World War II, pile up salt to the periodic need to hang suppressed, often heard my mother say, a little oppression symptoms immediately hang down, very proud. I am very apologetic for their stupidity. My children are increasingly lusty, never sick, sick days are likewise their own good, virtually no handling. Neighbor's children go to the hospital at midnight, weary of their feet this direction, this point of outlook I am a good mother.

trick seven
bath every day, with water, less shower gel
my two baby is healthy is another reason for a bath every day, every day, take a bath is required. I remember giving birth out, ready to listen to my mother's teachings lie still, propose to take a bath before coming to the next day, the nurse was surprised to pluck me up and take a bath . I was blundered as a dirty mother was shuffled to the bath, of lesson, to note that I was born two are normal delivery. Maternal this, let single a child? Large sum of exercise every day a child, going to the toilet pee smell what bromidrosis milk savor are sure to take a bath, not until the next wash. This is also an important reason for ill health do not, they will not catch cold, and resistance to ten times stronger than adults. Doctors explained: baby bath with water as much as feasible, then brand-name baby productions such as clean water is not good, do not use any shower gel, shampoo, water the best! The doctor said do not try to be sure to use the words of one week with a shower gel like, three days with my family once (I think one week is too long, and psychological).

trick eight
mother did not milk enough to eat, do not want to breast-feeding mother
merely eat half the earth to 2-year-old the happiest baby. JANE GU medic said, insufficient to eat milk the mom, merely do not ambition to breast-feeding mommy, the child's food intake much, mother's breast,GHD Boho Chic Limited Edition, there are that numerous, twins of the same mother's milk ample as two children to eat. That I failed, even although GU doctor strokes a circle, she told me how many your child to eat, how much you will be proficient to generate, do you think milk is not enough, increase milk into it,GHD Hair NZ, it actually is insufficient milk, and finally no the truth that fewer and less until I was truly gone. Children can not speak, she did not eat very laborious to know, my mama feel less give up breast milk, to make up the milk, in truth, told his body, I can only produce so much. To trust he can take the lead able cows. If you have distinct, we must certify it. Went to the hospital the third day of the birth of a child to partake in stool. Doctors have stripped the child, including diapers, and then the weight is accurate to say BABY 2 digits after the decimal point. Then let us clutch her child, wearing diapers are not allowed to wear clothing. Doctors to teach mothers how to make 1 child a quasi-bite nipple on how to defend the nipple, a exercising conference, there will be additional mothers to use free of dictate beneath the bosom milk machine, with plastic bags to go family. I just slowly started shy and ungainly no, Oh, I eat at family do not understand how much niu, which is just great, one class down, now phoned the children of weight, I eat a lot of niu, favor the 1st day two, before and after the file to prove, I have milk.

trick nine
infant nurse to slumber how to do?
BABY was holding my mother comfortable and secure, did not eat and fell resting, woke up and ate two, anguish mother, the baby eating enough sleep, impair to others. Training in the most profitable trick to learn how to get up the child so that they can concentrate on feeding, is to undress! Have got left off the diaper, the doctor told me, repose guaranteed, you hold her mother's body temperature, this temperature can certify the baby will not catch cold, the temperature just right, BABY a little cold, they will carefully meal (meal is really what she said , Oh). Rest insured, these seemingly brittle little thing, with out the mother from her mother's resistance 10 times stronger than adults, breast-feeding mothers is not easy to disease, which is the reproduction of power. (Of course, there is a decisive indoor temperature lukewarm, no climate conditioning cold zones of the nation who do not control imitate misinterpreting)

trick ten
breast is best days when a purulent inflammation of the eyes, and horrified to hold my father and mini girl to the hospital or emergency apartment, pediatric man doctor asked you breastfeed or formula, I said milk. He points out that squeeze into the child's eyes, BABY will be nice. What? I waited a long time to await in line for emergency so sent me home. Then do the same, breast milk when the drug after a few days really brought the matter to niu, whether breast milk reason is illegible, perhaps a bit too American doctors Huyou fact it. Short breast milk is a agreeable entity.

trick eleven
do you change diapers?
rubbish, raising children who do no change diapers? Oh, not necessarily. Do you have sprayed urine alternatively along the baby working apt the toilet while it smell? 5 daytime clean my canvases log. When changing diapers, every time a current aunt to be re-teach it anew, the dupe is to clean and smelly diapers diapers on the emulating, and then open the diaper, clean out of, so even now the baby just the right again and then the urine, you sheets saved. Used to do after one accident never occurred.

trick twelve
belch you shoot it?
rank one, lying on the shoulder, flap on the back of the child, this is the traditional posture, often not cozy to take out belch.
position two: let the children sit on the leg side, left hand holding the child's cervix, propped his chin, right hand shot back, so that tall efficiency, typically more than a dozen to shoot a belch. Went to bed last meal of milk, be sure to feed enough, achieved belch persist to fared, house Miu Miu 2 weeks I slept entire night is 用这招, finished belch can be given 2-3 times, until she really not eat, and small mouth flask deliberately alienate the state, Miu Miu can Shuidaotianliang.
trick thirteen
dine breakfast cereals
4 months Chimi Fen another big point of eating attach with adults, children grow up less promising to shadow, as adults eat breakfast food for your children. Six teeth, when, JANE GU doctors said she had several teeth that can eat a lot of things,GHD Pink Limited Edition, anything can be fed, no not to eat.

trick fourteen
not harm the baby's attention span
another small baby playing with toys or watch TV or peruse a picture paperback, when your family or anybody other aunt disturbed them. Even the time to eat, come after does not matter. Foster the children's concentration is equivalent to train them grow up to condense to do anything. My home niu concentration well, she likes to do, such for puzzles, not the mushroom of a few hours one afternoon, no one called her, in addition to pee outside. Fear that the elders were wailing with the baby, preoccupied smart, ask answers while watching television. Shut up, be silence. Give your child a devoted context right.

trick fifteen
walk slowly, whisper
personally very important, adults will learn how the children. Lu Shanghai encountered a rare teacher, education children to hike slowly, speak lightly, people can hear just fine, do not be so noisy. Back home, the district's kindergarten teacher to teach children to elevator the voice to sing, I look at the side,GHD Midnight Collection Gift Set, thinking over, the little matron to amplify a long cultural assimilation by the Han school, ha ha, now full of identity as niu dry noodles , the child of a Spice Girls. Environment is very powerful, almost no possibility of not being assimilated.

trick sixteen
as long as there is no danger, try to encourage the baby, Feel
Chinese parents more than etiquette, too timid. Encourage your baby, at all times there is no peril, do not stop the children with their hands to try and comprehend the world. Big deal clothes filthy, the ground coiling baby time is very short, rotated a rice soup, the big deal that they will sweep back and even learn to use chopsticks to eat, play in the water huge deal for a chilly, uncomfortable shoes into a big deal to play hard dirt clean. In short there are a lot of fun and rules and regulations hinder the children, to subserve our little angels are growing rapid to chance adults, become tame and sensible child. Happy first important, dirty clothes is not important at all times there is no danger, do not stop my children.

trick seventeen
is the most important move, twice a day can only criticize!
parents can not accessible criticize the baby a day, can only criticize twice, so tomorrow's run out of quota on it. Such a detailed account of the American instructor. As a outcome, the baby grandmother said: criticized the

Sponsored Links