Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
SW6n8f3d3sb

Default Poor youth man 's luck memo ( a )

Part I the whole of China's poorest pauper
2005 年 7 月 Saturday 30 I am 30 years old feminine. I have no house to live in her parents home. Every day, I slept until ten o'clock in the morning to get up, cook a huge bowl of noodles, mercilessly fill his navel, and then go out Do not eat anything during the day, and to 7:00 pm, I Two meals a day to eat, never the exception. I Internet content is very complicated, read the news, visiting the forums, or playing games. If money online, I would to a person alone in a remote place, sat quietly trance - this is my In short, I would flee people's attention, and all acquaintances play During this time all of my income comes from his wife and brother. Wife in a state-owned transport company parking lot at work, one thousand yuan a month income. I am always a month for assorted reasons wives to a thirty-two hundred dollars, if sometimes ran into my wife feel good, you can be more than a hundred dollars. Brother opened a The so-called company, will spend 600 yuan a rented office, there is no product, no staff, nor even a business authorization. I have this All of our revenue comes from his brother to help people mend computers, elderly fifty to acquire a monthly basic no money left. However, anytime I talk to my brother for money, when his brother always try to meet. My overhead is very simple, the monthly price of Internet way, two dollars a pack a day smoke, sometimes a few dollars to buy football tickets. If you run into him more money left, I will find a few people who know the community 'fight Landlords. I take it blocked the chasm. I have a son, but I am basically not very tube, her parents are elderly at home to help care for. Son, I will bear some of the cost, commonly playing cards to win money, to buy milk immediately. This is my life the past few years, is the poorest I have some time. Many times, I have them in a desperate anxiety, can not imagine my future.
Why am I the first part of
poor?
2005 年 8 Tuesday 2 overcast
I think my poverty is a gradual process, which is about my upbringing. I was connate in 1975 in a remote rural districts, there are three sisters and a small I-year-old brother. Read a college, I would be home only intellectuals, because the three sisters have read only a basic school, while his brother is also read-only high school for a year. After graduating from college, I entered a state-owned undertakings to work. The following year, bankruptcy, and I suddenly became outcast, was the opening of my working career. I think I only work half the time, the other half is looking for work. Then it was very poor, but because young, I still hope for the future, always felt he was a good time people. In 1997, I came to C City, first working in a mechanism and electronics companies, and later after several transition, three years after the successful portal into a public company, and served as a branch of the company's general manager. This is my working career, a position which fared the best, but the income of the general, known as year salary of $ 80,000, in fact one year, I only keep more than 20,000 yuan. First, I spend generous on the other hand, a lot of expenses the company shall not be reimbursed. In listed companies, which more than a year, I found a girlfriend, she is a subordinate introduced. Shortly after my departure from the company, will use much of the deposits and married her. Her name is Zhou Yuan, four years younger than I am, the city only child, family conditions fairly well, which makes her some spoiled, some insufferably arrogant, but she was either talking or doing things, not the point total drop, for example, could have been said eastern of things, two sentences later it may be side-tracked to the west. Nazhen newly married children, the problems I for her nose, even a good idea of ​​transforming her, but as my situation was dying, and she gradually loses challenge the clout. I decline from 2002, and then I just leave that listed companies. Secondary school students can do a small branch of listed companies charge, so I feel confident. At the same time, the job for my future significance is that when I can not find similar work, I will miss the job, and felt very lost. Anyone want Hunde Hao little bit, getting along better and better, but no one provided the latter than the former job on a certain good. I came out from the listed company, has talked to a few, but there is no comparative listed companies I work, my heart will feel some value plunges feel loss of face. So, I'd rather not go to work, refused to placing him under, quite false lofty meaning. On the one hand can not find what you want to work on the other hand do not want their grievances, then waiting for my confidence slowly while away. So I finally could not help but ask for the time, only to find even a little bit of work times easy to find, so he had to wait. This is a vicious surround. Finally, I inevitably reached a low point, until destitute. Therefore, a person Zoubei Yun, how unjust is not the fate, mostly disappointed with the breach between ideal and reality, caused by low self-esteem. Until now, I have been desperate to find a good job, like base of the frog has been cooked up weakly. People at the base when the heart is always a lot of grievances. So I do not see who is nice to the eye, could not find anyone on their own, so do not contact anyone, coated themselves tightly. Around my own, erected a thick walls, which is entirely my own world. I became a loner, do not care about other people, and no one to care about my day, quiet, live like air.
first part of the no action, it will always be poor
2005 年 8 Tuesday, 30 cloudy
this month, is the hottest day of Super Girl. During this time my life is very normal, every morn afterward breakfast, I will come to Internet cafes, super woman cared about the process. At night, I will keep looking in front of the TV gossip about the super-woman. Although I am down and out, but since that was a rational person, super-woman relationship and I have not a cent, because of boredom, I did add in the fun. In fact, a lot of things comprised with the boring, and when you are busy, you will have Xianxin caring thing? I am bored, so I partake. Tate's husband a child, doing nothing all day, watching over chasing women, say it will be a joke, but I am not tall up, I just want to pass the time. Nothing like a person hiking down the street and saw some people fight, they stand on the corner of see, at times advise about helicopter, annotate on who is in the rendition to express themselves. I think Super Girl is such a mentality. Gradually, I really fell in love with this hearing. This interesting than watching a television array, drama sequel is nailed, but the outcome of this program can be changed. As long as you send text messages, it is possible to change the results, understanding that is misappropriating. During this time, I have been reading posts in the bar altitude posts, and one athlete for the generous contribution of 15 messages. 15 messages is 15 greenbacks ah! This is my money a week of smoke, but I do not feel a little compassion, because the 15 dollars I expressed my thoughts. Expression there will be a happiness, everyone wants someone to hear to their views, reflect about their existence, but I have not found a confidant of. Nothing of the little people like me, the dog does not love pigs too, who Xianxin to listen to you meander? So, I only spend money talk, called the poor happy. Super Girl compete is over, but I did not boom from the super-woman out. Every day, I'm still wandering the Internet, from time to time to paste it to see the super-woman news. I was very envious of them. If those are the elemental Super Girl pheasant, then a few months time, they have convert a golden phoenix. This also led to some of my analytic, a person is not too I'll say. successful, may only need a few months time. I right? It should be said, is constantly an ideological shift from a touch accident may be small. Super woman like me to bring a touch, and this is the only woman I see super gains. I decided to elect ourselves up, intend a appropriate way. In fact, I never stopped to consider the future,Women Puma SF Drift Cat, but I think much more, do fewer. My absence of mobility. This time, I decided to take action. Golden Phoenix became like those super-woman, as they do not sing well, but they attempt, and to doing, and this is the basis of their success. So I have action.
2005 年 9 cloudy Thursday 1
My first tread is action
ring web. Is not no longer online, but not into the Internet. Internet is a place to pass the time, a stupid people into the coffeehouse, it will become interesting to boring; same time, the Internet is a place where teens and energy swallow, is a place for collective fall, when your hands touched the mouse when you mouse has been defeated. Ring web to make this decision is the moment thing, but today after getting up, I unwittingly came to the cafe door to door until suddenly thought, I have decided to leave the web. Deterred for a long time, struggling for a long time, I finally reluctantly left. Addiction, better than smokers quit.
2005 年 9 月 cloudy overcast on Tuesday, 6
I determined to find a job, even if it is also just missed the line, first train your hand. Went several times to the talent market, I base myself really old-fashioned. First, I do not have vocational technology; Secondly, I did not faultless diploma. I want to find a little morsel of relatively cheap requirements, such for sales and the like, but most of the recruitment of sales units are required to the old of 30 years of old. A job for people who, 30 years old, what if you have no expertise, it really is an old man.
2005 年 9 Thursday, 8 February dismal
today, I saw a unit sales staff recruitment, job posting with the words I looked good recruiter while kid, took me to fill the table taking a closer look, I finally returned to the chart. I have some willing, hard to sell myself to the recruitment of staff, and the audacity to say that I had worked as general manager, have some experience. Recruiters is a small young, he hesitated to ask: than this age. I was about to faint, can I really that old you look? I showed him the ID card would have wanted a look, I am afraid he suspected fraud in the ID card. Oh, forget it. I find time on a trip to the lavatory, look in the mirror the right look left, found himself looks really old. Instead of the old, very haggard, the temples do not know when to grow up amid a few white cilia, showing the vicissitudes of the years. However, I was 30 years old ah. It seems that these years, my constant anxiety, which have all been logged of a face. Talent market, where talent is the meta, I am not people, so I will not go.
first part of the mythical September 12, 2005 Monday, overcast
Although I was determined to alteration the instant situation, but it is only determined only. I like a headless flies, flying savage guesses, impatient to find the opportunity every day, act nought but waiting for the arrival of the afterward day, that a current day a marvel will happen. However, remains the same, there is no miracle.
2005 年 9 Tuesday 1/13/2004 overcast to cloudy
today, Zhou Yuan, a distant comparative to the house to play, I wanted Bierbuxian, but can not find a reason, they bite the bullet and chat with him. I told him to talk of the town, when he bought a car slag, slag site to help some of the earth. But he look bad business, the business is not too large. I am wondering can go to contract some of the sediment transport operations, and then he contracted transport, in the middle to eat a little difference. This is equivalent to a broker, fictitious. I have this idea that the time to listen to the talk of the town, talk of the town declared that no problem, but tensioned that this business is not good to do, I have enough cerebral readiness. If in the past, when I'm sure when I will be a line of thought cautiously, and then hope foolproof operation, the results when I want a thorough, or opportunity lost, or grew speed up afraid, and ultimately realize nothing. This time, just-do, the first dry up again, anyway, my laze is idle. I gave my brother called and said I want to go to work to the company. Brother indeed agreed. Thus, after three years of wandering I finally began to Now I really go to work, though almost as before, but I feel very at ease. In other words, if someone inquisitive, asked me accurate where to go to work, I do not must cover it.
2005 年 9 Thursday May 15 cloudy
these days, I was sitting in the Phone to play more slowly understand, in fact, all real estate companies are doing the filthy like me: fictitious. Construction to find construction companies, looking for wall elaboration decoration companies, real possession company's character is left to take money from the hands of purchasers, then the right hand to pay the pertinent contracting company, eat a lot of money in the middle of this feud. A tel call the act, or eventually find people, or people have been contracted to transport sediment out.
2005 年 10 Wednesday, 12 May cloudy to bright
been almost a month, and complained that today's younger brother, I am very concerned about his brother's advice, after all, this is a man by his support, my brother, four years younger than I am relying on the younger brother of life. But there is no other way I can choose, but also think this is the good way. I decided to go directly to the site that links earth and stone business. In fact, this means I thought the beginning, but to the site to the car, I was often the bag not even must take 10 dollars. Besides, one day it can run several sites? Often find his brother money, I really timid away from opening. But now, I can only case. Once again, I drew the road to his brother's prospects, and that is what we made money two brothers split, I wish he will support me. Brother may have seen this prospect, collected 200 dollars to me. I spent 10 yuan a carton of published business card on the unit name is taken casually, called decisive sediment transport team, I was business contacts. I am determined to use this 200 yuan of funds to compact first business.
2005 年 10 explicit Monday, 17 October
Heaven live righteously. Running out of funds in the 200 today, I really received a first sediment transport operations. This is a school site, and contractors say I have given 200 yuan a car, I hear his relatives contracted to Zhou Yuan is 190 dollars per car, the site takes about five vehicles (vehicles systematized by the talk of the town, per car per He smoked 2 times the wage of dollars) per vehicle running ten times a day, one month can be expected to pull the residue was finished. I budget a bit, I have about this business earn more than ten thousand dollars. More than ten thousand, and now, the lowest point in my life, I would have been unthinkable. Business day on set, I made an exception and bought a pack of cigarettes 8 dollars catered for congratulations. 8 dollars and two dollars of cigarette smoke likened to pumping up and do a little more comfortable. This good news will be the first time I told my brother. Brother is also very happy because I am from the country since his brother was taken to city C, he has never earned so much money. Night, my brother and his rental of two fried trays, bought a decanter of brandy, drinkin planning our future. I want this site to the same school, go to links to other sites, coiling evolution. As for transport vehicles, I please hear his help to find, anyway, he can behalf. If successful, we can in a relatively short period of time the first pledge a house, our parents received the city from the countryside to live. I came out so many years, never dared thought about buying a house. I did not have a house, no money, we are relatives to the city to the countryside, we either Bierbuxian, or simply amuse on the outside look. We are relatives in the country, but that we fared very well in the city.
The first part of the money and make money

2005 年 10 Wednesday, 19 Partly cloudy
Today, the site started in time, but encountered two problems: First, the site of the contractors do not want to advance the oil money. Talk of the town before they busy in transport by the rules, traffic approach, the site had to first pay a portion of the oil money, transportation costs settlement days or half time. Contractors for I do not know, scared I take the money and play Second, the infighting. Old Lee know thatI received when a car is $ 200, but only 190 yuan a parcel to his car, every white trips I make 10 dollars, he was disinclined. The first problem is not tough to solve, I have the good with the contractors, and to allow a copy of each vehicle driving left him and let him to ask, will not think I was a liar. The opener is the second problem. I had to hear his say Well, I help I contact the business to make money; the same time, he brought the car, he can paint 2 dollars per vehicle trips. But at the last minute, but he refused. He did not want to sit around to see my pearly earned more than ten thousand dollars. I had to make concessions, make trips every two dollars given to him,Puma Shoes, he quit. I would give, five, he quit. In the talk of the town appears to me nothing out, but earned a lot, he can not figure out. There is a man of this world, my heart to see others make money is not comfortable, see other people undergo from penury, like heart is like drinking honey, and replaced with slang is Lao Li is such a person. Finally, the talk of the town I made 3000 dollars, by his direct docking site contractors. I agree, but he had first intended the 3,000 dollars to me. He also agreed. He and I went to the bank to withdraw money to the bank, he said the card had only 2500. I laughed, two thousand five hundred to two thousand five hundred. For me in 2005, one million are large sums of money, two thousand five hundred is the large sums of money. This is the 2002 to the present, the first money I earned. This is 2500 yuan to 1500 yuan my brother kept detach, in addition to his son to buy the remaining milk, the rest as funding for transport operations to contact me. Through this cooperation and talk of the town, I realized he was not a person who can collaborate, but I also have a harvest, that is, I know a few like him to run sediment transport owners. Their car, sediment transport is my team's car.
2005 年 10 cloudy Thursday, 20 October
Contact
I began to run a transport business. Who the money is absolutely a very comfortable object. I am no longer anxious that I did not fare, and also no longer as scrupulous calculation of the bus lines of the. I am confident that there are numerous opportunities in this manufacture. In fact, every manufacture, there is the chance to see you will not find. And to find such opportunities, you only need to find two people: one is to spend money on that person, another person is to make money. You, they are in the navel of the bridge is: from the bridge over, leaving the money from. However, I apparently had some too confident. My understanding of sediment transport actions more in-depth, the more I think this bowl of rice is not tasteful. In fact, the sediment transport business is not as nice as dreamed adjoin. General manufacturers have their own fixed-site transport partners, I want to take the business, unless the lower price than others. And the amount is low, the owner is not willing to pluck. I talked about several pen business, are consumed because of the price eventually. It seems that I can make that sum before the business, in addition to some luck, but by the 无知者无畏 prowess.
first part of the opponents have resources, I do not have (1)
2005 年 11 月 Sunday, 20 cloudy
month later, I was not able to contact a business, and spent all his money, have long been secondhand to the cleaners. This morning, I take the bus to pass by Riverside Road, I saw a site on the Mid-Levels, there are two excavators digging, but did not see the transport vehicles. Intuition tells me there are opportunities for sediment transport, and I immediately got out, walked toward the Mid-Levels on the site. The site looks very near, in fact, a great to be around a curve to get to, no vehicle, I walked down the easy road full walk more than an hour before. I excavated taint to a site asking the main machine contractors, excavators main told me so, that afternoon will be the general contractors to the site. I sat on a rock next to the site, watching the excavator main Some lazy autumn sun, I sat listlessly, waiting for the stone. Afternoon, and finally there is a white Toyota sedan pulled up along the easy road, got out of two people, they sandwiched briefcase walked toward the office next to the site. I quickly trotted to emulate them into the office, handed respectfully to the two business cards, note is to contact the transportation business. One man wearing a jacket with four pockets, he looked at me alert, said impatiently, sediment transport has long been on a good and told me to leave quickly. This is what I often encounter the results expected, I casually asked him where the leftovers field, how much money a car. He said that 180 dollars a car, leftovers field not implemented. I was dissatisfied to exit the office, suddenly thought a move: no implementation of the residue field, how will prices? Under my heart keen, this time is experiencing a peek. During this time sediment transport by contacting the business, I found and I do the same work are in fact many. No wonder, empty-handed shift, use someone else's resources, make their own money, not just one person I want. Well I was going to bring ... to an end, but think of this fellow look nauseating, especially his waved me out of the air, as if he is a fatigue contractor, as I am determined to fight a fight with him. I stood on the corner of the site office, pondered how to win this business. According to this time I ran the site experience, this site should not contract out transport operations, but also the sight of things, which brokers like me, it is a contingency should go all out. Was thinking, I saw a amusement utility vehicle to the site office directly open the door, got out a portly middle-aged. Intuition told me that this is the real labor contractor, I quickly followed inside. Which the two men to labor contractor is being handed business cards, four pocket jacket contractors to introduce another person: I am also with them, amuse I am seated. Four pocket, said: Contractors smiled, so I went appearance, and so on, back and talk to me about. I had to back out, and thought: Ye Hao, may not be the first to talk about than to talk about after the advantage. In addition to the voice of excavators, the site is actually relatively silence, three of them in the house of the conversation was outside, I overheard a rowdy, Yue Ting my heart more than the taste. Learned from their conversation that the captain is in charge of the Chen's Urban Area law enforcement team captain; and that four pocket, Chen skipper friend. Familiar with sediment transport business people should know thaturban construction site of a law enforcement team what it means. If the site does not and good narrations with these people, out of a car fine you a car - there is no residue to the dregs of the car? And this surnamed Chen, is a fine which specifically acts to dry. I accustomed to run the site at the time, heard a lot of people privately contact Urban sediment transport, and today I finally saw a real-life examples.
first part of the competitors have resources, I do not have (2)
listen to go has no signification, but as long as the price points, I can not conquer this business come. Originally, I want to fight a fight and they did not expect not fight, I vanquished. I had a legendary resources. I suddenly memorized a few days ago on another site, earth employer and I have approached a consensus on the price, but the next day he was higher than the price I narrow-minded another person. It appears that this in the hands of those who hold resources in each site there are know next to nothing of. I walked back down the simple road, my heart suddenly manuscripts to be achieved, the body sweating fly. Do I stop here on the sediment transport operations? I thought I found a good road to riches, but just the road, I saw the front of a die end. I felt utmost panic for the future. Looked at the time, had four in the afternoon, and today can only be the case. I simply find a chip of stone in the street, sat down to recess. My senseless mind in a chaotic state, besides fhardly everme solicitude, but can not say what the want. Phone suddenly rang, I looked at the numbers, the mother called, I instantly hang up, then back in the quondam. Mother asked me Zuosha Zi, I thought, that just and clients talking about the thing, all right. Mother on the call some prevaricate, I mean to hear, and she had some money. I said: The original set sold for about piglet back to people, but his family has urgently had to come to you. Linked to his mother's phone, I quickly called to his sibling, his mother Meeting 1000 dollars back. Brother says he is only there a total of more than three dollars, and this month conservation business is bad, and it gets me to lose all his money into the 1500. I thought, the brother said: Previously, my mother on the phone, would ask her if she need the money, his mother always say lack of. Ask much, they know the mother will not come to us for money, she want us to put money in the hands of their careers. So sometimes even if no money, I would simulate to give generous to his mother to send money, anyway, know thatshe will nay. If not meet difficulties, the mother will not take the initiative to ask me for money. But as sons, the mother needed aid when I can not do anything, the guilt, people no security. We were 5 siblings, three sisters have married, not married brother. By the rural point of view, married the daughter out, spilled water, three sisters are Old brother younger than me, was not any paperback read Han, virtually, the eyes of my mother became the mainstay. But she did not know I was so down and out of this pillar, and even agreed to give her money filial Minato lacking. In her memory, I get busy that listed companies after the brother and partner, opened the company. She also believes that the company who is rich, so she always told me those neighbors in his hometown, said: I want to say I fared poorly on the mother, but I really open my mouth. Mother sixties, I did not want her to worry about. In the easy stone on the side of the road, I voicelessly sat down after black.
first part if I Hunde Hao, home is not now so (1)
2005 年 11 Tuesday, 22 October overcast with light rain
evening, I hauled his tired body behind apt The cause why the Zhou Yuan namely a metropolis, I, a national of rural people, habits, amounts, alter. These can still run, but because I did no chamber, the dad had staying home, I became the de facto home-law. If I Hunde Hao, and father I tin be a person laughing, the psychological avail will work. But I fared well. Zhou Yuan wed me, I did not chamber in adding to the other still, a father who does not hold anything against me. I fared well, they ambition disdain me? I all felt I was being light to penetrate. No communication between us, come behind out, like the atmosphere out. They are from, yet ask me to do. Do not ask, perhaps one attitude. Many a night, slumbering in the Zhou Yuan and his son, while I was in the living room clouding, an out of a smoke off acquaint me sleepless. I think my future, I'm sure my future namely not a imagine, but it's actually approximately a team of muss mess. I too ambition my matrimony and Zhou Yuan, even whereas I fared aggravate, Zhou Yuan likewise did not mean everything against me, but I muse I did not obtain her ample to understand. For instance, periodically I absence a mini comfort, I feel I am not lonely, and I stand there, but she did not. She could not do namely. She is best by, is to make the city a woman's small temper, quick, and you pique. You do not anticipate her to come into your heart, understand your difficulties. Therefore, in this house, I did not understand the emotion of the crew, anything, carrying entire my own. I was alone. A woman appointed Ginger is a friend of my mama ahead, now is an warranty company clerk. I actually repugnant because selling insurance. The salesman feels like MLM exercising received, the insurance benefits of hype. I consider anybody business by bragging Pilar, not large touch. So I'm just a courtesy hi, ready to work inside house. However, the surname Jiang woman stopped me, she told me, Zhou Yuan, and mother shriek the shots, the premier 2 days to buy my son two tiny schooling, insurance, a extra than eighteen hundred yuan, two is more than three thousand yuan , had to disburse every year, today is to mail an receipt to the. I was startled, instinctively replied: To buy his son and my insurance does not consult why money ashore me directly to? I am a tiny dismal, but a woman's face in front of the surname Jiang, I can not say everything, just that I no money today, different day to give her. Woman left the surname Jiang, Zhou Yuan called me to the bedroom, asked her son to purchase insurance, why not consult with me. Zhou Yuan said: This person is selling insurance son grandmother's friends, but not an outsider, what can not believe it? I can not discredit the mother's friends, right? I said: , and we temporarily do not buy, and other conditions little better to mention. Sleepwalk owe $ 3,000 on the list, I was very reduced. But all owe a debt to compensate, I began to worry about this $ 3,000 bonus. Zhou Yuan and I naturally could not take so much money, the only path is to lend something another. To be honest, although I do not ye fared, but not to borrow money habits, this is my last self-esteem.
first part if I Hunde Hao, home is not now so (2)
I am poor, you can look down on me; you rich, but I assure you borrow it? No, we are equal. In fact, I have no place to borrow, before talk of a bunch of friends, has been a long time no contact, we can not find the door to borrow it. If so, how would people see? A few loved ones do? I shook my head. Three sisters in rural areas, had borne in the days of Baba. Besides, in their eyes, I should be considered rich, off they did not borrow money to find the truth. Even through, not only by the 3000 dollars, in the eyes of rural people, 3000 dollars have not a large number, can I have 3000 dollars even this difference? Feel a little small looking, looking forward to the mother to help us pay the premium. After all, insurance policies and this matter, my mother played a leading role. If she knew my situation, but urged to buy insurance, then mean that she wanted to help pay? This is a shameful idea, but I have to admit, I have such expectations. I used to have money to buy milk for his son when the mother is not also help pay for it? Although the premium so I worry about, but not to the point of constant anxiety.
2005 年 12 cloudy Thursday 1
surname Jiang woman came to me once the money should I not happened to no money on the body as an excuse to delay. But I can not always plea to delay. Several times, I find her mother arranged to grant Yuan Zhou help out, but ultimately did not say it. I think I have enough of a drag Zhou Yuan, and though I've never borrowed money from parents to find Zhou Yuan, but did not have a good time to pay for their living expenses, and they never squeak through sound. So, if they do not take the initiative to help me, they made me embarrassed to need help. I do not know is not my psychological, since I owed the woman's surname Jiang premiums in the next, and Zhou Yuan a person to get by, we had less communication between the air was fraught with some of the clumsy atmosphere . Once, my son asked me: I felt I was losing someone, at least, is losing Zhou Yuan one pair of my persistence. Two days later, my mother received the phone on the bus, she said a woman and took the surname Jiang premiums come. I think it can not go on the arrears, he adventured to ask my mother to help me advance whether the first bit, so I give her money back. No answer, phone has been silent to hang up. I feel my last little face is carried by the wind, do not reprove anyone, Zhiyuan he was too incompetent. I began to consider the relationship between me and Zhou Yuan. Married for five years, five years ago, I did not bring any hope Zhou Yuan. Also fills the first two years, particularly in the past three years, life's day as a day. Zhou Yuan mouth and her parents did not say anything, but the heart of the displeasure has been revealed. In fact, they have revealed their attitude. In my time of hardship, they have not expressed dissatisfaction with me, which in itself is an attitude; and buy insurance at his son's things, but also an attitude. I have been marginalized, although I never had the gist. I abandoned it? Do not know, the initiative is not me. Like me, you even can not feed people, but also to clutch the initiative in marriage? Only son, I worried. I do not want her son to grow up in a single-parent families, whether he is with me or with Zhou Yuan, will stay in his youth heart trauma. But what do? A lot of things, the bear had to bear. I think my brother lived there fhardly everme time, one can temporarily shirk the mortification of money to pay the premium; Also, I wanted to stay out of such a vacant time of time, take a look at the future direction of me and Zhou Yuan. I sent a text information to Zhou Yuan, told her that I very bad economic situation, temporarily unable to pay the premiums, I will not have time to go home, when I go home I will bring back his son's insurance premium. Zhou Yuan did not return messages.
first part of the body is rich in chief
2005 年 12 月 Wednesday 28 overcast
I still walk the site at all between the earth, day and night bustle. Hope to get the business even though they know very svelte,Puma Speed Cat Shoes, but my heart still has a trace of luxury, look inward to a pie heaven, immediately made a business, the first premium paid to say. No efficacy. Some things can not you worked hard to fulfill the objective. In these days, in array to retention the fare, I basically walk the chief street shop peckish to find a small bowl surface. Sometimes ate the money neither the small side, had also assured his brother for help.
2006 年 1 Friday, 20 June thunderstorm
I finally fell ill. Poverty and ill health, has always been the case. The doctor said my liver injury due to fatigue, ordered me to hospital. Admitted to the hospital that night, I was below a critical condition notice. Hospital's money is my brother around to find someone to borrow. He gives the repair a computer, make some friends, in my most critical moments, those of his friends came to the salvage. In addition to his brother, I can not find people to help me. I lay in a hospital mattress, watching the flow drip by drop medication into the body, the heart actually incomparably easier. We often will get sick as an excuse to stall pedaled a someone all butmething that we, that we had originally planned, but the illness can not be honored, the coerce majeure to fight for each other's understanding, to gain expiration opportunities. I relaxed in the hospital, on with this attitude. During the day his brother to work at night, he is on my bedside support a piece of wood, leaning against the bed to meet one night. Chinese New Year approaching the coldest weather of the year, although there are air-conditioned room, my brother still shivering. I call him several times not to come at night, but still insisted to stay with my brother, I have a fear of an accident is about it. I am afraid of boring his brother in the hospital, one night he also customers of a laptop to the hospital to instruct me to play the game. Brotherhood, like the taste of soda, filled the room. In the hospital for more than a week, spend more than 6000 dollars, I had to leave the hospital. Hospital gives me the recluse, but we no longer pay no money. May borrow money where his brother are borrowed, he had called to give Zhou Yuan, was I tough to stop. Zhou Yuan has done a lot for me, and I do not want to drag them. Leave the hospital, I rented room in his brother's asleep, taking time every day. Brother busy inside and out, losing heaviness. According to doctor's orders, I can not off drugs, so even though no longer hospitalized, but medication is still a lot of expenses. A few days, my brother bought me a medicine not a living, he and I drank for two days of porridge. Until his brother to help people repair computers earn 70 dollars before they buy the meat, to amend the look of life. Younger brother I was four, which should be by my brother to care for this when he was, but now I have become a drag on him. Brother clearly feeble to continue, but he always put a heroic face in front of me, left alone to face the hardships of life. Of way, he sometimes complained in front of me a few, mainly that I did not treasure the opportunity to work in listed companies, it falls like this today. I always laugh. I understand his feelings now, but I can not say more comforting words. I recovered in about the same time, his brother several times hesitantly. I feel he wanted and what I say, but some say exports. Several times I asked him, Is there anything to discuss with me, he always said nothing, so I better say the disease. My body slowly up well, although the body still feels feeble, but not influence the play has been. I asked my brother's busy, busy, busy so if I have help. This is a courtesy, I know I can not help what busy, which means my little mind. Brother said no, he was a man enough. I said: , his brother does not always say anything. In fact, I guess my brother want to say anything, just see my body was not his resume, would not say it. In my answering, my brother gave in to his mind: he wanted to split. I guess this is the same. Separation of the sub-what? My brother and I shared property is a basket case Brother made a plan. He said the company's resources we share, hire from each half, if one is not inside the office, and that the other celebration alone to pay the lease. In addition, they have their own money, hard work. This means that his brother did not help my responsibility, but while this is a fair and reasonable solution, I have no reason to differ. I need not ask his brother to use our old office, if only, he would take a rent. In fact, before that, a younger brother who is in assuming the office of the rent, I do not as a I thought that, however I do not use this benefit office, I take half of the office rent. Maybe I do not pay rent to, but the accounts in my head to remember, as long as I have money, I will still on. Brother agreed. Separation is very simple and not complicated to imagine others. As a outcome, I share the company's debt of 1,200 yuan, and I was sick to spend $ 6,000 a total of 8,000 yuan debt. Life and death of my brother, do not imagine the company's debt, while I was sick of money to him I take some, in fact, my debt is 5000 yuan. Separation of the end, I feel quite intricate. Years ago, my brother graduated high school already, I took him to the city C, the two brothers had each other; now future perplexity, we have to fly their own.
first chapter of the money in the direction where?
2006 年 1 cloudy Friday, 27 October
Spring Festival is approaching. Today is the twelfth lunar month 28, I went back I have proximity to an impasse, with nowhere to go. I and Zhou Yuan is no formal dispute of the subsistence of marriage, I have no other alternative but to prefer to return I have a very long time, and Zhou Yuan did not encounter, and she saw me, looked very difficult. I had told Zhou Yuan said, when I go home I will take home premium, I dine their words. Zhou Yuan did not mention the premium things, mother did not mention. I do not advert. Put what? In the absence of money.
2006 年 1 月 28 日 cloudy on Saturday, New Year's Eve
according to custom, New Year's Day, many relatives will come to Yuemu Jia, including Zhou Yuan brother of two tables, a table brother. My father-in-three siblings, but their descendant is exclusively daughter. Except me, their sister's husband are good. Because the first day to prepare meals, New Year's Eve busy that day, Zhou Yuan, and her parents in the pantry and out. I have several times thought go and help, my own father all to denote a destroy. I feel I like a superfluous furniture, no stuff where placed are not appropriate, then, and his son in the living room watching TV - the same as the guests. Mother recommended to Zhou Yuan went to buy me a suit of clothes, that all the New Year, my clothes still so old, said New Year weather,Women Puma Repli Cat, plan a good luck. I think of morrow to be perceptive to the guests, and my old clothes will be a Sha Fengjing. I confess I am very sensitive, since the decline of my situation, I had become very sensitive, and often other people's good directions as a donkey hepatopulmonary. This is about sorehead a common problem. Zhou Yuan gave me 300 dollars, I buy myself. I Na Zhaoqian, holding son's hands the street, imagine morrow, brisk scene. I can die like a dog who packaged, but if someone asked about my career, how can I respond? We are all business people, and I, but it is the most apparent piece of the sun shadow. Street festooned with lanterns and lights, festive scene, but I bleak. In a stalls selling fireworks, a son of Lai refused to go, I got from his son's temper, gave him 120 dollars to buy fireworks. Did not buy clothes, holding his son's little hand I returned home. At the door, I held the phone in the ear, pretending to aloud through the phone. I put the rest of the money back to Zhou Yuan, say I have an important friend came from Shanghai, and I want to talk about a partnership doing business things, I must go immediately. Father-in-law have not said anything, they certainly do not want to know the views of those relatives I was - I am grateful they did not broach the lies. Zhou Yuan to the rest of which more than a hundred dollars into my hands again, I turned out the door. Son's wailing sound coming out from under the door, I gently hush tone.
2006 年 2 月 3 日 first month, sixth day Friday, overcast
Spring
few days I spent in my brother's rented room, the brother went back home. Brother to go, I asked him one thousand Reminder million, let him not put our embarrassment to tell their parents. Room with rice, a side, as well as oil. The bed shake the desk, and a pieced attach without the computer chassis, brother usually use it to watch TV. During the day, I basically lay in bed watching TV, hungry, and the next something to eat noodles; night, I will be a person wandering in the street, watching the street brilliant fireworks. Occasionally, I would imagine that the son look like fireworks. Son timid, mostly Zhou Yuan in place, clapping her hands next to her son just laugh, right? This New Year, how many people and I like it? Mind lingering, I thought for the future. I thought about how rich, how I want to survive. Chinese New Year only a few days, if you want to survive, I finally get out of his brother's rental housing. I think I united to such an amplitude, it really is destiny? No, definitely not good enough of my own. Or, at a critical blunder when I had. I think I read the life of the watershed is that seminary, this so I can not go back. Read before college, I was a typical farmer, sunrise and sundown. Dull and numb, but very real. Even if I fared well, no one said anything, anyway, are rural people, nothing getting along good and bad. After school, everything changed. As usual, after reading the book should be Hunde Hao, and is a idiom, called up the stairs. If you do not have stairs, others you have to bear the strange eyes: He read so many books, a quick mixture that? Remember, my colleagues and I joked: If I go back to harvesting after reading, it is certainly big news, I bear, my family can not stand. So, if some people think that you getting along fine, you must mix well. In many cases, people do not live for themselves.
first part of the comparison and migrant workers (1)
2006 年 2 月 7 日 first month, tenth day Tuesday cloudy
after New Year day by day, I fear one day at a mushroom. Chinese New Year has given me an equal dispose, that is, we all stopped moving ahead, are letting their idle. After the Spring Festival, we will be back on the road, my road where? Sediment transport I can not do it again, at least now can not reception on the. As my understanding of sediment transport, I know it is not delicious bowl of rice. Although I pulled off the business, but I can not use the chance to predict the success of essential. The most essential thing is that I do not have the aptitude to aid business to the next site to come. I have no money, no place even to borrow money, before you can scarcely rely on what his brother and Zhou Yuan. Now I can not, first, they had no money; Second, even if they have money, I open my mouth. In addition, the ailment is not very good after my body, always feeling inadequate. Money, the body is not good, and even the way of money are not, I despair of life. I feel very gloomy, but I have to live, for themselves and for my family, but also for a man's birthright. How can we live it? To become migrant personnel. I was shocked by his own idea. If, my good neighbors who know me as emigrant personnel, what will happen to see me? But I soon ease. Except when the migrant workers, it seems that there is no other solution. Alive is the last word. Previously, I would not feel the way people and migrant workers: I read the book people, migrant workers are uneducated, I contempt, can not be associating with them. However, migrant workers have food to eat, clothes to wear, a laugh on his face, and my heart there is peace, which I have? No, I do not like even the migrant workers. The yet less than the workers, and what fear when the migrant workers? So, I decided to become a migrant. I made this determination very silence, like a balloon, I predict it will be lanced, and now it finally broke. Think of a good laugh, three years ago, I was still a listed company to work, people who like to die holding the money for salaries; three years afterward, I penniless, decide to become a migrant worker. This is life, waves Valley, surging, no Yimapingchuan. I had been working in a small town, and after heard that city C is relatively large, opportunities, and I was alone to C city. I apparently remember when I first came to city C scenarios. I like a nation bumpkin, like luggage carrying simple, look approximately dazed in the streets. Eventually spend ten dollars to live in a hotel down, then began my excursion C City of dreams. Early C City, I do not know how to gain a foothold with the body lacks the money, I do not have any critical work, by the time there is work on the line, on the third day I found a job in an electronics company to do sales. This is a tight that sells motorcycle accessories electronics company, a total of only a dozen people, including six in sales, primarily correlated to the motorcycle aftermarket business, so that the Motorcycle cache getting merchandise to us. Company to several of our sales staff provides sales tasks, if completed, will have a commission. I just felt the company into the company's clash, mostly a few old people had mighty views on the boss. They said the boss flip-flop, a purpose anyway, so you get some money. I arrived in the company,Puma Lazy Insect, this industry is not familiar with the morale of good work I enjoyed the goal, condense on my own work, even holidays, I also consider the work to do. This is not my particular dedication, but I am not versed with the C market, in addition to work, I can not find more ways to pass the time. As for the commission and other earnings narrated to things that I do not attention, but I think that since the initiative rests in the hands of others, it can only be performed by someone else's rules. What's the use complaining about it? Can only addition the psychological burden. I did three months in this company, although the performance is not conspicuous, but because the assured and work hard, still with his boss's believe. Soon, my boss took the initiative to boost wages, and named me as sales manager.
first part of the comparison and migrant workers (2)
I am a little flattered, I was just to merge to eat, and I did not expect so soon with his boss appreciated. View, where a person is not the most powerful ability, but that there is no prerequisite. When you're not picky, there is no necessary time to show your talent is the most handsome of the time. Sales Manager in core, is a salesman, but because of the heading, I do work harder, and more positiveness in my boss, effective everyone I was his boast telling go-getters. Gradually, I have a certain fame in the industry, there are several large companies to call me, wish I could join their company. I did not go, although I did not earn any money, but I'm not the boss of the skinny, from time to time act as advocates for me, I am very grateful to him. But I still go. Guangzhou City, a company set up an office in the C, unable to find the right person in charge, the boss's recommendation, I became the company's office in C City. My boss recommended this company for a reason. Because the company is the boss of the supplier, he wanted me to give him when the office expedience. A total of five offices, the main product of the channel to do the construction contract has been signed by the shipping company directly. So the features of the Office is still the sales. This is a adored U.S. poor. I still adhering to the company that I work in the original style: hard, due diligence. In the office, I met a lot of big motorcycle into the depot, but also access a digit of big boss. I found that almost all of the big boss have in prevalent, that is menial, unassuming, good at listening to the views of others. On the inverse, better management, but like to keep up outwards, everyone thinks they are in a pivotal position, as if the earth can not quit his turn. If you feel that others are good, and that he himself have to be getting along fine; if you feel that others will not work, then he certainly fared no. In the process of dealing with these companies, I seem to find this statute. During my tenure as Director of the Office for nearly a year later, our company is a listed company with industry earned. Acquisition news just came out, we are very afflicted person office, full of expectations, and fear of being eradicated. I,Puma Football, too, but I request the office staff proceed to do work every day. I said, maybe we will be the new company laid off, but it can not be our reason to lax off, work hard, to approve the selection of the new company is the only way out. It sounds like cliches, but you can not deny this fact. After a when, I began to receive the new company in charge of departments of the tel, the Ministry of Personnel, but also business, and there seems to fill in infinite fashions. I always try to meet, try to show. In the while, I went to open a new company will be, reported to the company vice chancellor in charge of office work. I did not deliberately show their abilities in front of these Laojiang Hu, performance capability is a funny thing, you only need the sake of discussion on the line. There are two new workers to find a good place, resigned away. I also memorandum that some of the jobs, because I feel that our office does not exist for long. I have thought about going back to the original owner, where he and I's relationship has been retained very well, if I want to go back, I think he will not refuse. But I do not want to go back, water flows downwards with the stream, no one wants the more mixed the better, preferably than back to square one. A month later, I received a notification to our office and listed companies the city branch merged in C, surprisingly, the company even announced that I led as general manager. I like that diploma is not high, people can became a listed company's mid-level, it is a great prestige. I started some smug and confident that their ability is not bad. Became common manager, I feel more power, my role gradually exposed side softly. Should not stand by me many things, I ground the self-righteous attitude. This situation more, they gradually feeble. Once I find a dealer advertising demands, a total of $ 30,000. I usually have great confidence in the dealer, along to his report on the digit to be reimbursed. Later, when the brain sent to the audit, have identified this advertising, I immediately into a turn. I do not trust the company has, and dedicated staff to inspect all my expenses. I do not certify that every quantity of my expenses are reasonable, but I have a clear conscience. After the audit, I was told that no important problems, so I was relieved. But I still was dismissed on the grounds actually or allegedly false expenses. No wonder, like me, a small secondary school students, the company was not any background, occasionally the opportunity to win such a rank, should have been walking on slender ice, be careful to do everything, and gradually gain the trust of the company, but I am not sure opportunity to live, to become a monkey to see that killing fowls. Dismissed by a listed company for me is a big beat. Aura and glory discolored in an immediate, from me into the trough. Three years later, I was back at the scene when the city came to C, no friends, no requirements, just mix to eat. But I can gradually corner over it? Do not know, first do a good workers say

Sponsored Links