Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-31-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
czc3v6a8p

Default DC shoes| lowest price

Tiffany & Co., was set up in 1837 which is a fantastic mark label around the globe of diamond and silver jewelry over the quondam 200 years! This company is known because its typical & classic ornaments. They appeal to the demand of women of each age group, nationalism, peel intonation, skin color, and geographic boundaries. The ornaments are finished with great concern, perfection and precision to aid keep nice quality to draw in global customers.

tiffanyandcooutlet.web, the real Tiffany Jewelery online marts, namely a qualified team managing online bargains of Tiffany ornaments including bracelets, beauties, chains, necklaces,Air Yeezy, pendants, rings, earrings and too other accessories. 100% honest & authentic Tiffany & Co., goods,2011 adidas, quickly service, lowest cost, global existence, easy-to-carryout online transactions and sound customer satisfaction are the strategies of success of this union. Our network of consumers is large and reaches apt numerous nations approximately the globe.

The online trade stores is user friendly with easy programs to view & prefer the jewelry, make payment, invest shipping details and reserve pathway of deliveries online. Simply enroll with the online stores and create your list which allow you to migrate via checkout process faster, cache multiple shipping residences and view & reserve alley of your mandates till you obtain the archive physically delivered by your family. By simply sitting at the chilly luxuries of your sweet home,DC shoes, it is also feasible to ascertain hundreds of Tiffany ornaments sorted above functional categories and typical collections.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
gy1dgf1og

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 622002983 at 8:28 on December 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary Highlighted:
World War II Japan
rare Japanese invasion of China according to the absolute
really making the whole Japanese war criminals executed
The book's real Japanese comfort women
nuclear attack by the Japanese public real
fanatical Japanese women during World War II
From the book
a
past, the Chinese people to Japan to study both the proposer, and now this absurd measure has been canceled. 6 years ago when I went to Japan, met a very kind old man as guarantor, he introduced me to a group of old ladies. So I got to the university holidays to fly to Tokyo from Hokkaido sub Road Mt stayed at his home, then go to the gang to do the old lady to work in factories.
old lady gang opened a food company, the daily supply of around five factories and two universities in the lunch. They come only twenty, so much to catch up and make lunch, how busy or tired Needless to say, this guy is too tired to even I backache, leg pain, eyes fly from the small dragon. When the dragon dance, wit, to a lunch box as a unit of benefit, surprised! This group of old ladies drink cornmeal porridge - made.
I pipe them out of respect for
called I told them that if a 70-year-old Chinese woman named as the big sister, not really catch. Old ladies will say: This means that: over 50 years of age should be respected by the community, because they have an experienced old man.
They had to laugh, while Fu Fu's dentures fall out soon, is being head wig.
old woman was gang introduced me to him.
One day, Ping Tin woman approached me to introduce you to an old man said, his home not far away from we the company, please go to his dumplings. Dumplings are also considered to work, he will pay you. To the Japanese people to make dumplings? Interesting.
I subconsciously area on the camera. I June 5, 1984 to I saw the brochure above board with two photos, one is the train derailment, there was a wreck the moment, this is news to capture.
It was a 80-year-old old man, surnamed foot of the mountain, living in a place not far from our company. But his slow thinking clearly. His family detached homes, is a big Zhaizi, very beautiful, their houses are cropland, has been extended to the Mount Fuji below. That Heiyou You covered the green plants on land, released into the atmosphere of a big city does not have fragrance. Japanese-style residential door style and ultimately planted with pine, winding paths paved with pebbles; courtyard is a push-pull, but also tied into the arch grass, rain gear cover like canopies. Hirata old woman drove me to his house, the old man waiting at the door early. Hirata old lady told me, the mountain has never been less than welcoming entrance. You're the first person by this courtesy should be considered guests. Yamashita old man were not high, more fat, look awesome,mens timberland boots, it appears that the body better. The first thing we met, he said in Chinese
walked into this very general view from the outside Japanese-style residence, surprise, inside a magnificent. The Mission City, Beihai Park, both magnificent classical refinement, but also a modern luxury Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing. Capped with a sealskin Japanese straw mat, wall hanging pieces of Chinese landscape painting. Next is probably a study, a neat row along the wall bookcases, tables, also filled with books. The morning sunlight streaming into the house, it seems that people very happy. Living room table piled fruit, plums as big Chinese peach, crystal clear; table grapes have eggs as big as Apple's face seemed fresh than the girl's face was still, not pinch it, we should water friends. Old man said:
I thought you were doing to me, and eat eat. I have tasted every fruit, was tasty, sugar and more flavor, less fiber, really good variety. Scientific farming kinds of fruit, which has been implemented in Japan for decades. Ten million Japanese travel overseas each year. The first is that they go out to play, and the second is to learn. Jiangxi Jingdezhen year to visit Japan, but also a bow is asked is photography, the second year of Chinese porcelain in the international market will lose competitiveness. I have read a book called
eat while I said: you?
old man said:
I said:
He said:
I said: face, and feet at night, not pot, it is the pot used to cook cabbage. Taklimakan Desert in the winter, cabbage is the food. of course, is also used and the basin of noodles, dumplings. you've been to desert you?
old man a smile. He said: , is strongly anti-Japanese military officers. In 1950 China's assistance to North Korea in the war, the arms, too. like in 1984, the branches of the military establishment in the Chinese army canceled.
I thought:
I say you buy pears can be really good, my troops in 1972 Zhenba County in Shaanxi Province, the mountains have pears. But that pear as the plant came into this world, no one sticks to them once repair. That pear throw it out, bring a piece of stone in half. Pears also met with the dog turned and ran, the reason may be that the dog did not abroad, they are certainly not if the read Japanese pear run. I heard the dog went outside Tianjin, since there is no fear of over buns.
old man listened with a laugh, he said that I ate a mixture of Chinese Tianjin Goubuli buns, your story entirely, He
old man said: , after the sea. I have the impression the North Sea in the beautiful half a century ago, the sunset in the clear bottom, fish swimming in the water lotus into pieces, remove the green is pink ... ...
I said I do not know how Dongchang is where, not heard.
old man and laughed, I saw him two neat rows of dentures. legal restrictions. We are the Japanese army stationed in the fall of 1937.
I listened to him, eyes wide open enough to put a bike. I asked him:
he said, the rank of lieutenant, is governor of a small class of officials. , 1954, the Chinese government's large, home ... ... I still lived in China for 17 years exactly what! I am very grateful to China, we persecuted the Chinese people, Chinese people in our large, hard to believe. and be with us arrest of the Chinese people, you call a traitor, but almost all shot. my point of view in Japan, Today, I saw you the Chinese students are very happy.
that group face in my hands rubbing together, just as my heart sinking complex.
Yamashita said: That burden is very special, in front of the stove, behind pots, bowls and various spices.
He was worried I do not know, I draw this Children looked at his paintings, I feel that this old man down a little bit like a child.
dumplings, bean curd, Saqi Ma, Lvda Gun, morning fried cake is also a must, as well as hemp ball, these things are not the Japanese.
not so free because Beijing did not dare think, not dry, so the occupation of the Japanese market only, Guangdong cuisine. Actually, Beijing style to the Japanese to be refreshing it. The Chinese government should allow its citizens to the occupation of Japan market, Beijing to Tokyo should be casual tourist, investment, set up factories in China in order to earn back more foreign exchange earnings. At the same time, to bring more people the chance to work. Japan does not have a law that the people of Taiwan, Hong Kong can set up factories in Tokyo, the Japanese shop make money, and Beijing accomplished. So, I want to know something?
my habit by China, first let him make a few dumplings, cooked taste. Foot of the mountain to eat, said: no way out, is Beijing's taste,timberland outlet!
He said: He shot in the leg and captured. into our prisons are the spring of 1943. Our task is to know the Czech light machine gun and Maxim machine guns import channels, import volume, as well as ammunition, maintenance technicians, and government forces equipment situation.
II
80-year-old man to eat with joy, and hoist a Beijing alley knows the weight of selling people's cries.
set of. For example, people who buy such a yell: 'a large pieces of sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, two pieces of lamb I too fat children'.
80-year-old even said that with Japanese writing, whining, let me understand. I am interesting, I heard an American in Japan, said Chinese comedian, lifelike; today shouted over and over again about the old Japanese devils. I know people who have to shout to buy, only heard Mr. Hou Baolin the cross talk that the seller shouted:

but half a century ago the old Beijing city devils mouth Is the ocean? Is the coins? Dry day laborer earns a few big pieces of living? Can feed their families? All this I do not know, and too busy to ask him. I am concerned about the actions of the old devils in Beijing.
The old man said his boss told Doihara Kenji. Doihara can speak fluent Chinese and can speak several dialects. Chang Tso-lin in 1928 he became a consultant, Chang Tso-lin was killed by Japanese troops after the Doihara served as Tianjin, Shenyang and Peiping secret service long. He features in the authority to lecture the Japanese in Peking, said:

What is the name the Japanese military commander?
I told his name Gushou Fu.

Part I:
Chinese Nationalist government from the end of 1945 to the end of December 1947, the war criminals of the military courts handled 2,435 cases, 318 decision not to prosecute 661 people, 208 people sentenced to prison, declaring 283 innocent people sentenced to death by the ROC Ministry of Defense approved 110 Japanese war criminals there.
Part II:
addition to the Tokyo Trials, but in Manila, Singapore, Rangoon, Saigon, and Khabarovsk and other places, 5,423 Japanese war criminals were prosecuted, convicted 4226, of which the Japanese war criminals sentenced to death there 941.
Part III:
sentenced by the International Tribunal for the Far East
, December 23, 1948 morning, Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, hanged by seven, and their names are:
Tojo, 1935 Kwantung Army provost marshal, prime minister of Japan in 1941.
Doihara Kenji, Mukden mayor.
wide Tian Hongyi, 1936, he served as prime minister.
Itagaki Seishiro, 1934, he served as chief of staff of the Kwantung Army.
soldiers Taro village, in 1940, he served as chief of staff of the Kwantung Army.
Iwane Matsui, Huazhong Jun 1937 appointed supreme commander.
Chapter Muto, provincial military affairs in 1939,cheap timberland boots, Marshall became Secretary.
old man said:
the Far East Military Tribunal at the time the Americans have the final say. Since the United States decided not to prosecute the emperor as a war criminal, so the South decided to Chief Prosecutor quarter Standards for those leading the war, whether to participate,timberland boots sale, This criteria, Tojo,timberland boots, Kaya Xing Xuan, Hoshino Naoki, are war leaders, and Kishi were to be in favor of the war. This abuse of U.S. prisoners of Shiro Ishii, Unit 731 The following are exempt from a long war criminals prosecuted. The United States does not torture prisoners shore records, only the abuse of Chinese miners, natural impunity. October 1948, Coast to Renji Tian brother, Eisaku Sato's cabinet chief, in December of that year Kishi Sugamo Prison in Tokyo released.
1950 年 3 7, Allied Supreme Commander allows parole war criminals in Sugamo prison. November 21 of that year was sentenced to 7 years in prison for parole Shigemitsu. After the release of other prisoners of war after another, to the March 1956 sentenced to life imprisonment was released last Sato Yin, thus, A-class war criminals are all out of jail. April 7, 1956, parole war criminals are all A-level has been pardoned. This is the case in Japan.
last part:
in China, although those of us guilty of the Japanese invasion of China, but in 1956 the Chinese government released all war criminals are treated us, and have not shot one of them not been abused, and really let it difficult to believe. There are 84 shelters in Fushun Chinese military court sentenced to death by the Chinese, the Chinese call them traitors, which means they help the Japanese invaders massacred Chinese.
He said: He shot in the leg and captured. into our prisons are the spring of 1943. Our task is to know the Czech light machine gun and Maxim machine guns import channels, import volume, as well as ammunition, maintenance technicians, and government forces equipment situation.
our branch in Fuji and two by the Chinese government to release people. Right-wing forces in Japan in recent years been guilty of war set off a trend, the three of us are never subservient.

He said: on not dominant, there is combat, because you disunity among the Chinese people, the endless fight each other. Today, one Japanese sometimes five or six organizations to participate. For example, Mr. A had nephritis, and he often do kidney dialysis, so he joined the Friends of kidney; and he is a Japanese veteran, now living in Fuji City, and he participated in the original branch of Fuji Japanese soldiers will; He also loves fishing, so also participated in the Fishing Association. a President particularly concerned about the situation in China, from the political, economic, military, monuments, artifacts, philosophy to him are concerned about juvenile crime, so he joined the 'China Research Council', the study will also publish their own magazines; and he also believes in Buddhism , in turn joined the Buddhist Association.
because the path of life are similar to each other. Japanese war most of them have been to China. they are particularly concerned about China for decades, from the Korean War, the Cultural Revolution, has been advocated today by Mr. Deng Xiaoping's reform and opening up policy. Oh, I think of it, you do not want to look at our photo album Fuji branch? You look at our gang of old man, died a few each year, fewer and fewer, less and less.
with his grumbling, go fetch Daoshufangli series before me. This is the beginning of this series introduced this branch was established in 1957, a few returned from the Soviet labor camps in Siberia, founded by Japanese soldiers. Fuji branch when people are in the young man, to love, got married, and later to the ground near their place of residence, and many of the original collection of Japanese soldiers are under in this branch of the. Photos from the black and white into color, they travel to the beach to the collective, the wife and kids feel grandchildren. As the years passed by, fewer and fewer years of collective action, probably more and more old people, sick, more and more reasons for the deceased.
the latter part of a series of pictures of Pearl Harbor, because there are a pilot Fuji branch, when to bomb U.S. warships on the cast. There are Many Japanese soldiers in the Pacific war, is to open the items can go play with one of U.S. warships. Fuji there is a branch of suicide ship sailor, he chances alive today. There are some album pictures are in line with the identity of the original Fuji branch members, arms, participate in different pictures of the fighting. For them, the tragic Ye Hao, Ye Hao victory, this is the trajectory of history. The history of a Japanese soldier,timberland boots uk, is a microcosm of national history.
This makes me think of family letters from Beijing, said that Beijing is now Hing Alumni Association, we meet to talk about the past, and then eat a meal. I think if someone collected all the photos, published as the series, this is how it makes sense, the image of our experience can be recorded.
old man holding a series looking at me in a daze, thinking what I want, he explained: is not in favor of the war, do you understand? I see, is the This photo collection records from the 1949-1989 years the Chinese people traveled an extraordinary path. Comparison of the Korean War and make iron and steel is far from me, but I still remember the Cultural Revolution, there are struggles that Liu Shaoqi, Wang Guangmei struggle, struggle Peng, Luo struggle ... ... In short, all the things that era.
old man said to me, you put these photos into albums in China aims to make the Cultural Revolution is not a repeat of today's national leaders to re-fight it. Fuji branch of our China series that everyone has this. This book, the market has disappeared, and we therefore retain the book because the Chinese care about the things we have. You will return to China, than the ordinary Chinese citizens are more concerned about Japan, because you lived in Japan for many years.
Beijing as a reporter, you are back in Beijing, organized group of your reporters in Beijing, each put out collection of photos, with your editing, translation, I published in Japan to help you, OK?
looking through May 26, 1989 I was impressed by the photos:
Tong Xiaopeng's

recorded this album in 1949 -1989 occurred in Chinese society thrilling big event.
among these photographers, and I know Liu Dong. He was transferred from the Defence Science and Technology Commission, 1990 All the rocket base, rocket launchers, showing the achievements of China's national defense cause. The day before going abroad, I still eat dumplings his family. A foreign country, unaccompanied, and today the Japanese invaders in the original home to see his old devils mountain photographs, so many emotions, feelings.
I told the old man, Liu Dong is my friend, we often go out an interview.
Liu said the old man who
photo, entitled The old lady earth homespun clothes, but clean and serene. The serene environment of peace will be some feelings. This young man seems to not understand. Can be said that this photo, in China, few people see - a rural woman only.
said the old man down the mountain the old devils: Fengrun Xian in northern China in 1942, the implementation of three lights policy, he had seen the same old lady in the village in ruins holding the smoke in the burning of black carbon grandson tears of the scene ... ... the body does not dare to walk past a Japanese soldier, a knife and then stabbed the old lady. We all stood there, watching, listening, silence. Only the burning house and pops sound of ... ... A pair of
have occurred, arrested those who come in every day ... ... and now finally have peace. Chinese people are now living happy, I am very pleased that we are happy to do the old soldier.
turn to the last Fuji photo collection branch, there are two photos, so I was shocked, momentary aphasia. My soul completely into the picture, into the the far away, but no stranger to the age of ... ...
three
old man told me: ... ... that's too cruel. I, as a former member of the Japanese invasion of China, it is the Chinese people ... I'm sorry ...
conquered my two photos, a female soldier is an enemy to seize the cost of China, the Chinese woman at gunpoint in Japan before the Devils do not care, do not yield to the expense of home life and death, on behalf of the Chinese women's heroic spirit. This picture, faithfully recorded the history of the moment, the performance of language can not express everything.
the image of this photo is from the liberation by the Chinese writer, had many times the performance of heroic acts. Chinese novels, movies, drama, the story is the model image of Communist Party members, all this heroic image.
I have been taught that this kind of education, so I saw this picture in mind and not very strong vibration. What surprised me is that the Sino-Japanese war, the original of the moment, even the devils are so worn uniform, wearing a beautiful suit of today and out of the Beijing Hotel in Japanese different.
Another photo
I feel only two words: Devils seize the woman were guerrillas, to face the camera showed her as a woman's real fear, helplessness, showing to deal with rape, beatings, torture of a woman's weakness, showing the brutality of Japan's devils and powerful. Her face is Japs shot, not you, me, him those of her brothers and sisters. Her eyes filled with despair - the eye is the most real moment. Japanese invaders killed 30 million of our compatriots, she will be one of them. She has demonstrated cowardice, but she is also a hero. She is in the forefront of the anti-Japanese struggle to seize the Japanese devils, and she is indeed the good children of the Chinese nation.
whenever I recall the humiliation of the history of our nation, I immediately thought of her. In her eyes of our Chinese man named who should feel ashamed. She is obviously in love with your lover, your wife, your sister or sister, or your daughter! Please carefully look at this photo taken by the Japanese Guizi Bing, do not you know her?
As a man, I would have given their lives in battle, but I would not want to see this picture captured the invaders. See this picture, my heart aching. I think this is the aggression and humiliation by foreign powers witness the shame of the Chinese military.
through the old man's consent, I put two photos taken with the camera down. Using a Nikon FM2, 400 ° film, 1 / 15 sec, aperture 4,35 ~ 75 zoom lens. The original photograph in the room light reflection, not perfect to sensitive, it is a pity that extreme. But expressive eyes, after all, is good through the invasion of the old hands of the Japanese devils passed to us.
IV

I really can not be reconciled, so once again launched probing attacks. This is an occupational habit, this is not any hope of military ######ual temptation, this is the last one shot. If he said, Outrageous, I was working for others ah.
did not expect, he agreed.
He said:
I said absolutely not, I am a Chinese ex-servicemen.

, to draw this thing on paper.

went to the army until captured. since the broken leg, he often lost consciousness. he eat or drink, day by day to empty it. He said he could not provide military, cured legs, can not go back to the village or shot him right. As a soldier, his mood In fact, I have to understand.