Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
Q5h2f3w6j

Default Comedy Olympic Comments

Comedy Olympic annotate ^ _ ^

official comment:

1, One person
today China has won four gold medals, one happy and smiling, in order not to influence people the mood to see the Olympics, the Chinese men's Olympic team determined to withdraw more quickly ... and, I believe, no one wants to say bye to them!
2, Lu Jian
Our bottom line is this football game is not a shame, do not suck, but they have to wreck the bottom line!
3, sand Tong
Here we look at a curious game - Chinese soccer team.
4, Shang Ruihua
Our 2 strikers in the representation of 3 games are quite nice. I even joked with them, so later today, tomorrow can borrow to proceed to melodrama soccer.
5, a women's football girl
What can I say? Just can not praise them play right?
6, Yan Shiduo and Xie Yalong
2002 World Cup, the Chinese team Jingtun nine eggs, Yan Shiduo said: You won the esteem of people around the world
2008 Olympic Games, the Chinese team against Belgium, Xie Yalong said: I am in your body China hopes to see football

civil Comments: (adept in civilian Yeah!!!)

1, punch flower

A, the Chinese soccer team tonight The goal: to linger in Beijing tonight to Brazil, will soon participate in the Paralympic Games held in Beijing.
B, Zheng biggest role is in the field, opponents played to a Zheng Zhi Hua.
C, very good mood last night, because the Orangemen lose narrated as hearty!

2, couplet lounge

A, Hua and guide
adviser: a flat two negate aggregate of three triumphant four stops and five injured six scrap dare to advert seven hundred eighty-nine very daring
Hua: Ten shot nine were eight partial scrape off 6 pass 7 stops five lost 4 first-class half-hearted lofty Shangqie sordid

adviser: rough rowdy rough smudge Lulu flat hair lose lose
Hua: glue confused Tu ordinary failure failure failure

mid-adviser: not granted in the stadium could flee a small radio football funny comic
Hua: antagonists before they buffet the abdomen and kick crotch call foreigners beware beware

B, Li Yu. Poppy
of the Union: Chinese Men misery
second line: favor a team of eunuchs on the brothel
scroll reads: No one on the radio
companion
second line Chinese men's soccer: deemed to keep a group of prostitutes brothel
scroll reads: always shoot

3, famous aphorism

1. Live Life away from the national football
2. smoking is noxious to health, watching football harmful life
3. look for money to see Premiership football death
4. the appropriate use of digital TV can be effective in preventing Orangemen
5 up and truly play football is not a disease fatal
6. If the Chinese team can score,Nike Shox R6, I concession,Nike Shox Menn! - Osama bin Laden
whether the Chinese group tin score, I'll stop nuclear weapons! - Ahmadinejad
if the Chinese team can score, I am on the reform and beginning up! - Kim
if the Chinese team can score, I'll demolish the sanctuary! - Junichiro Koizumi
if the Chinese team can score, pluck the bulb When I thought the godfather! - Bush
if the Chinese team can score, I believed in Buddhism! - If God
the Chinese team can score, I believe in God! - Buddha
if the Chinese team can score, I return! - Chen
if the Chinese team can score, I'll be resurrected - Arafat
if the Chinese team can score, we quit! - Chinese Football Association said final
if the Chinese team can score, I turn backwards! - If the Earth said
China is to score, I from the west! - Sun said China
If able to score on, I went to the feline when the maid of medal! - mice that
If China is skillful to score, I would once afresh explode! - The macrocosm finally said
7. Angry young said: Chinese football is a Chinese football, you are Chinese? Soccer is not like a traitor.
Elite said: merely the Chinese football community have eligible to characterize the dark side.
Wu Mao said: obviously we have foreign actors opposition players with testicular feet.
soy Party, said: We acknowledge that football is more than the dark soy sauce and soy sauce is indeed no citizen football putrid savor.
network special, said: According to industry sources, the Chinese soccer team in China's urban commando.

4, doggerel

national football status quo: the elementary old of fiction, the elementary looks ugly, idea basic rust funny, basically by catching the repugnant, passing by take a look at the basic, basic stopping by hand, extraordinary basically by a roar, and basically depend on barricade hug, little shot,Nike Shox Norge, shook frightened goalkeeper, goalkeeper nearly no hand, no worries about losing the basic, like a cluster of mad dogs.

5, joke a basket

A, see a film
night, I am a man by home, closing the door, closed the window, shutters. Turn on the television to Taiwan transferred to CCTV-5 absence to see at the Chinese soccer team. equitable watched 5 minutes. Then suddenly found door open and I instantly got up off the TV surprised. while friends door. like seeing my embarrassment, said: wow, you A membrane looking at? I speedily did not even say.
he would turn on the TV and saw the broadcast soccer. say: ah? you see Chinese football team in my face an instant red ??????? finished, immediately said: No, no, I was to see A chip !!!!!

B, team
A: I listened your brother play in the national team?
B: your sibling was in the national team to play it! you and your kin are in the national team play

C, God
a, entangling God
20xx annuals, one antique man dying of that, trembling lips of his grandson, said:
21xx years, a dying old man knelt on the grave,Nike Shox Monster, could not assist but rupture into tears: Yeah! Eyes still broad with big, double death it! !
grandson's death to paradise, one daytime he met God, and God said: I can encounter you 1 hope.
He said:
grandson said: Then I want the Chinese team World Cup qualifying. could get the World Cup, God said, 50 years later, South Korea shook his head: in this life to see it.
Japanese asked God when they could get the World Cup, God said, 100 years afterward, the Japanese shaking his head said: not to the next life.
Chinese man who asked God when they could get the World Cup, God cried, I do not see the

D, football vest, a man
violence dead on the streets, wearing a football on his vest, the emulating fun to wear women's underwear, his face drew with massive makeup...
relatives identify the body before the police in array to maintain the self-respect of the deceased's last point, the Orangemen to his vest off the.

E, torture
police skipper asked: The right of the left put a TV
creek beings God will dead, get on the abnormal downstream residents, coastal factories continue to variation, the residual pesticides, or biological onset? stay tuned tonight river feet (same day you reported) 11 (Reuters): men's soccer group match at the Beijing Olympics the Chinese team in the match with Belgium, the Chinese team after two goals in the case of tenacious opponents questioned two red cards, can the Chinese team after the game was discovered that two red cards and two goals is not a notion, they still lost the game. players are very frustrated, have expressed the hope that FIFA changed the rules, the red card the same as the number of goals, FIFA This application is not to utter. who declined to be labeled FIFA officials said: the Chinese team to apply VERY SBLITY.
holiday in Brazil's sometime World Footballer Ronaldo Chinese players that the player is exposed Belgium testicle, it is very shocked, that belly fat is not aware of the two quaking on shaking Ronaldo told reporters: I was lucky, I now have the ability to soak beauty, playing 3P, because 2002 group mate against China, I do not carry too many balls. Before the game, many players said to me, Ronnie, if you want to get the World Cup Golden Boot, the Chinese team's game is the opener. But I did not listen to their counsel, because the Chinese team before the 'spade legs Jazz' Zheng tackles the Cisse's leg, I do not want to have been such a disaster, so I wisely chose to only score a goal, It immediately appears that my determination was correct. reasons to stay at Manchester United. Why do I stay at Manchester United? This is Sir Alex Ferguson's honor, he said to me, 'Chris, if you insist on a shake to Real Madrid, and I'll go to the Super League play, and not, as said before hanging your in the stands. 'Honestly, I really alarm that jazz will do this, you know, jazz is said to do, he made the determination that no one can change. just want to make some of the power of the motherland, the Brazilian Olympic team can be the first time Olympic gold prize. However, if the price of act so is to fall in the Chinese team, below the CHINESE KONG FU, I do not know how to choice. I wish the coaches do not mail me in game play that day, my testicles I have very deep emotions, I do not want to be intervened by Zheng elbow my front teeth, they are a sign of my fame. I am these days working with advisers to negotiate on the matter, but the present situation is not optimistic. evolution, the emergence of steel crotch is inevitable, primarily when in the face of the Chinese team. Soccer phobia right hand pointing to the shade, said: , shoot do not shoot does not go into that! wag, awe-inspiring arrogance, said: br>
10 to 11 avail on the draw with New Zealand

tenacious and then nine of the 11's disadvantage

Although we lost to Belgium's Olympic team

is a vanquished team

no technology is not without passion

with no physical

not fighting

no goal

no confidence

not no soul power

We do not want to

will still apologize, disappointment and complained

see them beating

9, melodies Chuanchuanshao

A, Chinese Kung Fu
native music: huan

attack
not play very relaxed
keep his hands on his hips sideways

we have magic legs
North Nan Quan Zheng and Song and Wang
two mains move for
Olympics was magic

(RAP) elbow corner line,Nike Shox Torch, thighs, sweeping human like Yunzhongyan a
football, can not see it in exercising cheeky
, all within the train bastard gas
care of the pellet like Henry, our hearts have Great

(RAP) is an hideous play, elbows to see a shot go
Chinese martial arts know it
hands of kung fu is not deep, the foot is no match-fixing root
Shaolin Soccer raising the psyche

pate Xie Yalong, the British arm of Bear
many years to hone martial arts style, the Olympic was magic
Olympic has wizardry!

B, Chinese soccer version of Hey hey hey ah trembling heart,Nike Shox R5, a more than a smelly ah)
that we left to work wow wow
kicking still with a hug
(hey hey hey likewise with embrace ah, ninety minutes is not goals ah)
were less roar wow
the elbow when the elbow out of wow wow
grab the people lost children
Hey Yeah Yeah along Oh hey Oh hey
by children Yeah
were fewer roar wow
the elbow when the elbow out of wow wow
catch the people lost

C, br>
concert: Xie Yalong, Yin Tiesheng, Li Weifeng, Zheng Zhi, Tan Wang Song

Xie Yalong, etc.: constantly the goal to open my home to adjust World
Zhao Xuri laugh: one of the two is not surprising but also lose more from
Zheng / Tan Wang Song: two red cards make award please feel
Li Weifeng: Field practice field sleepwalking is only Niubi
entire football: Soccer welcomes you with moving your goal distinction Points give you it does not matter always football is a blessing apt welcome you meet the same amateur team can qualify for
Yin Tiesheng: Meeting alternatively different has all been civilized
Qiu Shengjiong race: the same face can change the sequel never win you lose
Liu Zhen Li: My goal always open to get into a few for you
Lv Jianjun: After the war there at the end you will love
Tao: not material the distance are the guests amuse feel
Zhou Haibin: perfected less do not worry about the next afford you
Dong: I lived with each legend
Xie Yalong Jiang Ning writing: do not understand football profession is not narrated to the 1st
Han Peng: Please do not come to tribunal are the guests uncommunicative
FengXiaoTing: Although it does not matter that no one amazing defensive football all you
: Welcome to football then wrong for you the strength of an epoch-making victory in football may also welcome you to your goal difference even now the entire globe to give you bottom of the rankings