Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
xiao7ogtyr

Default tips

求助编辑百科名片
tips的常用意思是“告诫”“提示”等,多用于电脑、医学、国库信息处理等方面。它是1981年由美国A .J.Castro提出的一种新的制备聚合物微孔膜的方法,并申请了专利。
目录
80年代阿贾克斯青训选材标准TIPS 热致相分离 简介优点其他信息在电脑方面TIPS有提示的意思医学用语国库信息处理系统 80年代阿贾克斯青训选材标准  Tips分别是 Technique+intelligence+personality+speed,即技术能力(主要指 传接球,而非小技术和花活儿)+场上洞察力(球商)+适合比赛的个性(好胜、冷静、果敢)+速度(也泛指敏 捷、平衡、灵活)。其中最重要的是传接球能力与场上洞察力。   常用意思   1)A small sum of money given to someone for performing a service; a gratuity. (小费)   2)A piece of confidential, advance, or inside information。 (告诫)   3)A helpful hint (提示)   4) Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic ShuntTIPS 热致相分离 简介  TIPS是Thermally Induced Phase Separation的简称,中文意思是“热致相分离”。它的工艺过程及原理是在聚合物的熔点以上,将聚合 物溶于高沸点,低挥发性的溶剂(又称稀释剂)中,形成均相溶液。然后降温冷却。在冷却过程中,体系会发生分 相过程。这个过程分两类,一类是固-液相分离(简称S-L相分离),一类是液-液相分离(L-L相分离)。控制适当的工艺条件,在分相之后,体系形成以聚合物为连续相,溶剂为分散相的两相结构。这时再 选择适当的挥发性试剂(即萃取剂)把溶剂萃取出来,从而获得一定结构形状的聚合物微孔膜。优点  此方法工 艺简单,可控性好。相对于传统的相转化法制微孔膜来说有以下优点:   1.可控制孔径,孔隙率大小   在TIPS过程中,溶剂的种类,组成,冷却条件等都对最终的孔结构有密切关系。改变其中一个或几个条件 就可以达到调节孔径,孔隙率的目的。   2.可控制孔结构和形态   改变TIPS制膜条件可以得到诸如如蜂窝状结构(cellular) , 带状结构(lacy structure) , 树枝状孔(finger-typed pores) 等结构形态,适应不同的用途。膜内的孔可以是封闭,半封闭或者开放式,孔径分布也可以做得相当 窄。   3.膜材料的品种大大增加   TIPS除了能把传统的聚合物膜材料制成微孔膜外,还可以把结晶性的,带有强氢键作用的一类常温下没有 溶剂的聚合物制成微孔膜。在很多TIPS的研究中,一些半结晶性的聚烯烃类物质往往可以成功地制得微孔膜。 如等规聚丙烯(iPP),超高分子量聚乙烯(UHMW-PE)等。   4.容易实现连续化生产   由于TIPS原理,工艺简单,适用面广,操作可控性好,某些已经实现工业化生产或具备了工业生产的条件 ,如聚丙烯(PP),聚乙烯(PE),聚砜(PSf),聚偏氟乙烯(PVDF)等等。   从理论上讲,只要是聚合物-溶剂二元混合体系的Gibbs混合自由能对聚合物体积分数(Φp)的二阶导数小于零(恒温恒压)― ―即△Gm~Φp图上存在极大和极小值,都可以采用TIPS方法制备微孔膜。但是现在的TIPS法 ,一般只用于UCST型相图中(存在上临界共溶温度),对于LCST型相图,TIPS法还没有 文献报道过。   由于TIPS方法出现不久,现在对于它的科学研究还很多,但工业化的产品却远不如其它方法制微孔膜的方 法多。如何让新的方法制得的微孔膜工业化,也是一个大课题。   tips(小费),源自于18世纪的英国,是to insure prompt service(保证立刻服务)的首写字母缩略词。付小费的风气在英美国家的服务行业中十分流行,因此小费 是服务人员的正当合法收入。   TIPS(Treasury Inflation Protected Securitiesl债券又称通胀膨胀保护债券,是一类与通货膨胀指数相关联的债券。其发展历史比较短, 于1997年1月15日由美国财政部首次发行,规模为70亿美元。正如起名,TIPS南于在规避通胀风险的 独特条款设计,自发行起就倍受投资者重视,截止2004年底。TIPS发行规模已达2230亿美元。通货膨 胀历来是经济理论和实践上高度关注的经济指标,特别是自2004年以来,油价上涨、就业高企、物价指数上涨 ,市场普遍产生通胀预期,规避通胀风险的动机越发明显,TIPS债券市场的交易日益活跃。其他信息  TI PS:Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities。即通货膨胀保值债券。   1997年,美国财政部推出了一种新型债券,目的是帮助投资者抵消通货膨胀带来的购买力下降的损失。这 类债券称为TIPS,是由财政部保护型通货膨胀证券的开头字母的缩写组成。从已发行的通货膨胀指数债券来看 ,TIPS都是10年和30年期的附息债券。这种债券的利息按固定利率支付,而其本金却根据消费物价指数每 年调整。   作为一种新型债券,TIPS的发展非常迅速。在1997年中期,发行的TIPS共计158.72亿美元 ,到2000年6月,已累计发行了1089亿美元。由于TIPS能提供较为安全、稳定的长期回报,其持有者 多为长线投资,所以,与固定收益债券相比,该类债券的流动性较差,收益率变动的空间较为狭窄。如果说固定收 益债券收益率的变动幅度可达2.5个百分点的话,TIIPS收益率的变动幅度只有0.75个百 分点。   TIPS在魔兽世界中还可以表示对目标的仇恨指数,便于MT和DPS控制对怪物的仇恨。   TIPS: (Treasury Information Process System)国库信息处理系统,是人民银行利用金融城域网、电子清算系统、支付系统等进行信息集中交换的 系统。在电脑方面TIPS有提示的意思  “贴士”是英语“Tips”的音译词,用作名词,是指“供参考的 资料”或者“提醒、提示别人的信息”。   “贴士”一词最初由香港地区按照粤语的译音而来,主要在香港、广东一带使用。后来,使用的地域范围逐渐 扩大。   “贴士”多见于报刊、网络等传媒的书面用语,如“旅游小贴士”、“家居小贴士”、“足球贴士”等,读起 来让人有一种温馨、亲切的感觉。医学用语  TIPS:经颈静脉肝内门体静脉分流术 用于治疗肝肾综合征(HRS)。   经颈静脉肝内门腔静脉分流术(transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt, TIPS)于1989年始用于临床。经过10余年的临床检验证明,其可有效降低门脉压,从而在治疗急慢性食 管、胃、肠的静脉曲张破裂出血、顽固性腹水和肝性胸水等疾病方面卓有成效。 1 适应证:(1)难以控制的食管、胃底静脉曲张破裂出血;(2)食管、胃底静脉曲张破裂出血经内镜治疗后复发 ;(3)门脉高压性胃病;(4)顽固性腹水;(5)肝性胸水;(6)Budd Chiari综合征。   2 禁忌证: TIPS技术无绝对禁忌证,但下述情况因易引起并发症而作为相对禁忌证。(1)右心或左心压力升高;(2) 心功能衰竭或心脏瓣膜功能衰竭;(3)肝功能进行性衰竭;(4)重度或难以纠正的肝性脑病;(5)难以控制 的全身感染或败血症;(6)难以解除的胆道梗阻;(7)肝脏多囊性病变;(8)原发或转移性恶性肿瘤范围巨 大;(9)重度或难以纠正的凝血功能障碍。   肝硬化是我国一种常见疾病,失代偿期常表现为门静脉高压症:即反复食管、胃底静脉曲张破裂大出血、顽固 性胸腹水,严重危及患者的生命。以往内科保守与外科分流、断流不能有效降低门静脉压力。TIPS是一种治疗 门静脉高压症的新方法,是采用导丝、导管技术,在肝内门静脉与肝静脉之间置入金属支架,建立一分流通道,以 降低门静脉的压力,并且对已曲张的食道和胃底静脉进行栓塞,达到止血效果。适用于反复食管、胃底静脉曲张破 裂出血、顽固性胸、腹水和内外科治疗效果不佳的患者。   对于无法控制的出血患者,TIPS止血和降低死亡率的效果远远优于外科食道静脉曲张缝扎术。TIPS在 预防再出血及治疗顽固性腹水方面上明显优于内镜治疗及穿刺放腹水。鉴于其低侵袭性、无需全麻及操作难度低等 优点,TIPS在欧美国家已逐渐取代外科分流在治疗门脉高压症的地位。经过TIPS治疗,大部分肝硬化患者 肝功能得到改善,腹水减轻或消失,内镜检查食管胃底静脉曲张大为减轻或消失。TIPS具有技术可行、安全性 高、可重复操作,效果明显、疗效确切、创伤小、分流和断流并举的优点。对于急性出血的高风险肝硬化来说,早 期应用TIPS可以提高患者的1年生存率,降低再出血的发生率。   自经颈静脉肝内门腔静脉分流术(TIPS)这种放射介入学技术引入临床以来,已经成为控制门静脉高压出 血、难治性腹水的一种主要治疗选择。本法特别适合于肝硬化、门静脉高压,门静脉大量血栓所致的反复静脉曲张 出血,曾行脾切除,外科门-腔静脉分流术后再出血患者的治疗。   TIPS是外周介入中最难和风险最大的技术。正因为TIPS难,全国能开展该技术的医院不超过20家, 经常开展更不超过5家。目前西京消化病医院消化介入中心每年完成的病例居全国首位。更多相关知识请在百度搜 索“中国消化介入网”。国库信息处理系统  TIPS,中文全称为“国库信息处理系统”。通过TIPS系统 ,可实现税库银(税务、国库、银行)联网电子缴款工作,实现税款、费款的实时入库。具体业务包括实时扣款、 银行端查询缴款、对账、入库销号等。   因TIPS系统 款入国库 的性质,对于“工会经费,基金,保障金等”地方性税收,不支持TIPS征收方式。综合宁夏项目,本文件针对 正常税收和社保费征收进行描述。 开放分类: 化学,材料,服务业,英美 “tips”相关词条:
,香港赛马会官网

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
wi4bt7eh9gg
General of the Army

wi4bt7eh9gg is on a distinguished road

Of: peach Yao Yao Fa Ma

continent I was the most common one, is a 41 little warriors. Where in a small guild chat and thought level. Nothing good friends, there is no hatred of the enemy. But I have a baby --- Tulong Dao. Although the Dragon hardly anything of value, but this to me the meaning of the Dragon is different.

legendary Dragon is my husband goodbye in the legend, before leaving the mainland to sell equipment enamel Mary, for my return. And told me, holding the knife, as he could stay with me the same. I have a lot of sadness. But I know the reality of things, so he had to give up the legend , had to leave me. I put on all his love of and dependence, are devoted to Dragon on this. There it is accompanied by a person would not feel too miserable, lonely.

although no enemy, because of this the Dragon in hand, usually I was very careful. Guild met with hostile warriors who the big air, I quickly Jiaodimayou slip away. When medicines Tucheng sale of drugs will never patronize the old man's business. Go months or demons are dark green Dragon .

this day in my pharmacy to buy medicine Cang month, calculated with no money, buy a small ultra-red bar. Or to buy stones, with a gold ingot. Made up his mind, I turn off the trading window. Halo!!! ~ ~ I saw something in a hostile warrior guild is struggling in front of me in the assassination. My station, it is not safe area. Trading window and just cover my eyes. Seeing bottomed out my blood is necessary. I am embarrassed by the confusion of the random. Fled before I looked at the samurai fiercely name: no trace.

Cang I landed on the outskirts of the seaside, the screen is black and white. Lying on the cold sea, surrounded by the things I drop, a large knife to lay in my side. I mind a tight, open the equipment field, their hands are empty. I hurried back to re-enter the little legend. Suddenly remembered standing in the safe areas, to step down when his too anxious, forgetting to see the coordinates. Also has its own under the age of 42, Dragon will be bound, and maybe not even pick himself up. Not Guannameduo, first find that, even if the last one to see it Ye Hao. With the memory of

I find that falling Dragon of the sea. According to my random random flight, but more anxious, more could not find. Finally, I can not along the coastline, looking all the way down. In a circle, or a warehouse, as always, on the quiet beach, in addition to blue waters, in no other. I've wasted too much time, I certainly can not wait for Dragon's gone forever. Like in the husband as the legendary, leave me. Leave me alone wandering in the enamel Ma, can not find the way to happiness. At this point all of the grievances lonely, all my heart. I looked up, tears can not stop the flow of unscrupulous. Cry to feel bad, I began to hate. Perfectly hate people who called, he asked me to lose the most precious things. Lost memories and happiness that filled Tulong Dao. I want revenge, the idea formed in the brain, they got out of hand. Revenge of the fire has ignited. More burning pang, hot I could not breathe.

Cang I ran back to pressing on the city, four people who find no trace that call . Confusion of thought in mind, to find him, some hacked him, Masi him, then cursed with the most vicious death. Cang months to determine every corner, every room is not his time. I came to Tucheng. Tucheng is still noisy and bustling. Safe area where people heavily upon layer of standing. Sale of the bargain, Valentine's philandering, curse each other among the enemy. Mixed with various sounds fill my ears.

and my Muguangruju firmly attracted by a man who , no trace is only between the warrior and his wife, Cher called Master, look, looking, murmured, whispering. I will if it is normal for their loving touch, and envy. And now I only have a deeper resentment. They talked for a while I saw no trace in the hands of the decision, actually replaced the Dragon. Front of his wife, he said: Thank you. How ironic scene Yeah, I just give thanks to his lost love to send the Dragon. Suddenly, he had received gifts from people who love him Tulong Dao. God I hate him are doomed to it? Seamless and well-being snuggle watching pairs figure Cher, I suddenly thought of a great revenge. Of a man than the most deadly revenge ... ... .... \ It actually comes from laughter, I had simply no subtlety.

my little place back in the sideways No. built a Taoist priest, take the one from that men would look like and aspire to the impossible name of 'sweetheart'. I opened the box to the 18 put on a ######y blue dress, learn to break the soul of the fire, you stop the upgrade. I started tracking trace. No,nike air max 2010! Or by trailing it, he found opportunity to observe close to him. When I found no trace is not his wife Michelle will stand in quiet estate, do not trade chat, and sometimes one-stop for hours. When Cher look thrilled when flying to somewhere, I know it must be no trace here. They usually like to go to Bovine 7 upgrade, sometimes to BrightShadow Bot. Little chat when they upgrade, but deeply in love with Cher Perfectly quiet, but no trace is not a talkative man, was the absent-minded sometimes.

this day I find no trace off by one hole to run cattle,air max 2009, and I intuitively chance. Bought a bag full of random, toward the cattle 7. In some long journey, came to the mouth of the next 7. I have a deep breath. Do not silently praying the door a lot of strange ah, do not yet see no trace to hang back ah. Under a closed eye to the cattle 7. Heaven will help me also, the door really just been cleared her. I do is safe and will not be a monster spike. I carefully walked further, trace the trace of the footprints. Finally saw not far away, waving a half months he was struggling, the hands of shiny Tulong Dao, stung my eyes. I did not hesitate as unafraid of death, to him and ran to get a large monster. Only hope that running in the background of the blue dress make me more beautiful, to catch his attention.

\ Just fell at his feet. Seamless ground I looked at a loss, and only a short pause, went on with Kanguai action. When I died three times in front of him, ran cattle 7, the fourth time, no trace cattle standing in the mouth 6,nike air max, 7 under, looking around. Intuition told me he was waiting for me. \ \ \ Seamless looked at my helpless to say \ fish to the bait. I followed no trace

started leveling, if not hate him, I even think he is a good man. Will advance to live wherever strange roar. I'm almost certain the monster from the first killing, to ensure my safety. I said out loud from time to time will be invisible, hiding far point to the group. He would take care of me so this stranger. I will add the blood of his naughty, but also fitted in a very concerned and asked him \ discouraged, know in advance if he is not more than people, the more the appearance of this indifference, the more fanatical heart. I clearly saw him play a half months more force,nike air max shoes, and I'm sure that they have aroused the desire of his protection.

day we played for a long time in cattle 7 to return to Cang no trace on the city I say \ will see where you are, and my heart would feel very free from anxiety. \ In this way, the dry well in the Tucheng next to my official coach was.

from the day, I first thing on the line every day secret no trace \ Come help me play celebrated white, I'm waiting for you \ Ken agreed to my request, and gradually,nike air max 2009 sale, as long as he saw me on-line location coordinates will appear in a minute in front of me. We also began to chat about nothing to do with the topic of mentoring, I have occupied all of the legendary Traceless time, from his on-line to off the assembly line will be by my side. I would secretly go to see Cher manor, she does not trade chat, just waiting for the day, every day. I have a trace of guilt, no trace can be Who she is the wife does, she can only become a pawn in my revenge. I also waited a chance.

Tanabata, the Chinese Valentine's Day. Today, more than married people, especially, the system will brush the red a few minutes out of Court who is and who is married congratulations. Let those who are still single men and women looked evoke infinite Love. I stand by my side Seamless said, \ oath as saying. We arrived as usual cattle

7, no trace desperately strange name, I was thinking about how to carry out the next step. I said with no trace of regret on \ \ \ can back my name. \ Seamless hinted at me, I have a full grasp. \ Under the said \

the end of it all I can imagine no trace out Cher received the information to be full of joy 7 cattle drive,nike air max sale, and sure enough a short while, Cher appeared at the door see the trace, look for another is not left , hand says my miss, I'm with a woman, it is easy to understand studying. But no trace has always paid attention to my eyes. I called the sweet sound of \ Cher is indeed the Master. Very serious fire, landmines. Meticulous. Fighting for my pay would experience points, withdrawal of the group were responsible for mines. Perfectly wrapped

I whisper the \ how and your wife that again! \ her husband had not called his wife. \, call your husband \

That night, Michelle hung up three times. Reason is because no trace type to chat with me, forget to live strange roar. Cher will be embarrassed every time running back with us to apologize, said he too stupid to delay. I looked at this silly girl, and Heart can not bear. If she is not a trace of the wife, I think I would be a good sister to her right. But now I have refused to take other people's feelings . I finally rose to 35. I waved move out of a sacred animal. Seamless hands and stopped the action Cher look me \ I was deliberate, no trace can not help, and good Cher should be sincere. Then all was silent. Cher eyeful of injuries, no trace of the head down silently, and I obviously should be proud of, has mixed feelings at this time. Can not say why.

BrightShadow Bot, the end of concentric tracks, the whole continent enamel Mary most holy place, the marriage hall. The greatest irony is that this is not only the place of marriage, divorce is the only place to go. So every day, here are performed with joys and sorrows. Seamless and Cher stood face to face , I hid in a corner of the Temple of wait and see. I like watching a sad movie director himself. Cher was deeply proud. Injury completely, but without a trace. Seamless deep love can not read it, only the surface of nostalgia in some flashy things. Cher finally fell to the trace of the Tulong Dao, the sadness away.

I came out from the corner, slowly to trace. Fighting also a little sad just to see my eyes gently up immediately. \ \ close to the warriors to please him and make him fall in love with her success. \ Went on \ only for him to accept the peace of mind that only a fool would believe that is Jianlai of it, \ \ Tears in his eyes actually laughed. \ heard the sound of something breaking, I looked at trace, I know I have killed this man, great sorrow than desperate.

I turned out of the marriage hall, even tears across my cheek, when I felt the tears, then cry not their own. The kind of heartache, when compared to the original drop is worse than Dragon. I successfully completed my revenge, but not as planned in love with my enemy. He also hurt hurt me.

Fa Ma sky, to float the snow. Bloom of fireworks as the snow, between heaven and earth drift indiscriminately. I looked up snowflakes and the tears blurring my eyes. I wonder: if, on that day but I am not in the Tarrasque Cang. If I did not drop Dragon. If I do not remember the name of the samurai. If you can return to the past, I will not choose revenge. But now, I can do is to quietly withdraw from the legendary, gently removed by the next person, sweetheart suddenly disappeared, as if never been to. All dust to dust, soil into the earth, 心碎了无痕 ~~~~~~~~~~
wi4bt7eh9gg is offline   Reply With Quote