Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
allenv5w8

Default Pandora Having Magic Power

I was always thinking that I was so ordinary and so small. Maybe I did not do make-ups and I had a mind of inferiority. So the boy who I liked did not even have a sight on me. I was more upset.
My birthday came and my best friend sent me a small present. She gave a small cute box to me and smiled mystically. I received it and could not wait to open it. Wow, it was a necklace, branded Pandora. Actually, it looked very beautiful. I did not buy myself any decorations before and I was not good at picking up those decorative things. "Let me help you to put on it." My friend said as soon as I opened the box in surprised mind. Then she pushed me in front of the mirror after helping me put on the Pandora necklace.
At the first time, I felt there was something shining on me because it looked very wonderful on me. When I was appreciating, my best friend also said happily, "You look really beautiful." "Thank you." I said delightfully, "And thank you for your present and it is really very good. I love it so much." "You're welcome. Listen to me, honey. I think you sometimes feel very inferior and do not feel that any more, because you look really good." She said, pointing to the mirror. "I really hope this Pandora necklace can help you. Good luck." She said in a very friendly way. I was so moved that I could not say any words and gave her a warm hug.
With Pandora necklace, I began to walk confidently and raised my head. Sure enough, as if the Pandora necklace really had magic power, the boy noticed me finally and came up to have a talk with me. In the beginning, I was very nervous, but gradually I was behaving normally. We had a nice talk and then we had a wonderful date. Now we get together and I feel very happy.
It is the Pandora necklace that gives me enough confidence to believe that every ordinary person have something uncommon.

Sponsored Links