Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
SW9r2s1h4gi

Default Rhinitis {prescription} Daquan

Rhinitis prescription Daquan
1, saline nasal wash cured me of my suffering from rhinitis rhinitis

years and permanently, has lost the positiveness of cure. Even last year, was one: the readiness of brine (100 ml bottle put two spoons of salt, boiling water), use a toothpick on a cotton pellet dipped in salt water wash volume nostril, then the patience of cotton wool inside nostrils, then the body or nose-up or lying down , by the nose with the index finger and thumb on both sides, and compelled to suck, so on the cotton balls into the nasal cavity Baozhan brine, and then into the pharynx. Spicy nose began to feel unbearable, several times that adaptedness can also be washed with reduce some of the salt concentration increases gradually, slowly accustom to the nasal cavity. I insist that sooner or later, the nasal wash once a month, the nasal flow, sense of smell, many years of rhinitis cured.
2, SJ honey can cure atrophic rhinitis
a colleague was diagnosed with atrophic rhinitis, she own a significant treatment effect. Wash your face every morning and evening, with a small finger dipped in running water to clean the nose, clear nasal secretions of crusting and entirely exposed to the nasal mucosa,Lacoste Trainers UK, the use of commercially available cotton swab or finger dipped in honey evenly Huaihua lesion in the nasal cavity . She insisted their treatment more than two months, the nasal cavity is not their primary care, no results hernia-like dismiss, smell also returned to normal.

3, garlic cure rhinitis
I suffer from rhinitis, after years of treatment, no premonitory effect. Good times and suffering. Described by one doctor of Chinese medicine to cure, then introduced to the people with this side have a significant effect. Mash the garlic one, with a clean fabric BEAN BAG, squeeze out the garlic juice dropping two drops of each nose aperture (at the time of bitter stimuli) and then a few hand pressure to the nostrils of the nose can flare stick to the garlic clothing, a light weight from the second Jiyu (Editor's note: strong pungent garlic, try starting from the trace; garlic allergy disabled).
4, loofah vine cure sinusitis

I was a sinusitis patients, using a variety of treatments have been futile. Even after the party was to obtain better results. Is: find old loofah vine a few meters, the sun in, hack into slender sections, then baked to put tile on the semi-coke (do not paste), then on the plate, and research into the broken surface, into the bottle back. Used to clear the nasal cavity of the nose clean, wipe with a clean cotton ball nose, and then skinny plastic tube (such as yogurt with a small tube on the line), so that kin members help the loofah vine powder blown into the nasal cavity, and then a dry cotton ball plugged nostrils. This method is best applied at night before going to sleep. Cured for several days.
5, cold cure rhinitis

1975 year I had sinusitis, very serious. Two days a bottle of nasal net is not enough, by the time the withdrawal, nostril immediately without ventilation. Long cure. At this time a Dr. Chang said a recipe: no hot water wash with cold water, hand-filled heart to put out the cold water pipe, cover the nose, the cold water sucked into the nose, then blow out, then filled with water digestion work, and then blowing out, consecutive, every day. I use the cold water treatment for 10 days, sinusitis better. The past 20 years, I never stopped with cold therapy, sinusitis hby far to be repeated.
6, erythromycin and tetracycline eye ointment to remedy rhinitis

taking erythromycin or tetracycline eye ointment applied to the barren cotton swabs, and inserted into the nasal hole evenly wrapped with emulsion, each one painted nasal dominate, twice a day, usually have 3-5 days rhinitis can be cured without sequelae.
7, jogging cured my sinusitis

I am 49 years antique, 30 years ago,Lacoste Trainers 2010, came to a bad cold for a root cause of sinusitis. Since then, the nasal cavity barrier, what taste is smell, and often a headache. I eat all kinds of rhinitis drugs, bought rhinitis treatment, did stab, also had surgery, but did not play many role. In 1985, a friend told me run rhinitis can decrease the pain. I started jogging every morning or evening insist 40 minutes, adhere to two months his condition improved and stick to it, fewer than two years on my sinusitis completely eliminated. Now, I have changed jogging to walking. Over the past ten-year has been adhering to, and even cycling to work have changed for the hike.

8, drops of sesame oil treatment of allergic rhinitis

I suffer from allergic rhinitis for seven years, is over the beginning of autumn began sneezing, runny nose, nasal itching, nasal congestion, caustic could not sleep. Even had a party last year: drops of sesame oil. After the test results quite good. Sesame oil is the common edible oils, three to 5 times a day, each about 5 drops, nasal drops.
Note: Do not drop a serious nasal congestion, can become what rank until after ventilation nose drops, nose drops before blowing clean. Perseverance, will bear fruit. It is said that this method is also very effective for common rhinitis.
9, autonomy
allergic rhinitis allergic rhinitis is occasioned at cold. Abandoned medicine to take discipline self-healing.
is: wash your face every day ahead the first nose into the cold water, gently breathing, cold water to make full contact with the nasal mucosa, and then the water exhaled, and so repeatedly, final 1-3 minutes (the heave of air ), washing the face and then rub with the navel finger pressure on both sides of the nose about 20 times just about. Perseverance. I use this method not only relieve the pain of a Ca Biti, even the common cold has disappeared.
10, massage Orbital
I can cure rhinitis rhinitis had more than 30 years of age, tolerance for real, naught of telling injections and medicine. As the saying goes: When the massage to the Orbital bone beneath the eye, it felt a bit nasal Sudi ring and some sense of ease, so I was in the space under the martial masterpieces. Over time, really relieved my pain. 40 years later, never had recurrence. I once acquainted someone this method,Lacoste, the effect is also very good.
approach: hands index finger in two Orbital bone under the corner of a very superficial pits, up and down with some force Roudong under a hundred, at fewest twice a day, can continue for some time effect.
11. Qiao
rhinitis rhinitis treatment with light blue, when not a serious ailment, but constantly nasal congestion, runny nose, will give patients the inconvenience of journal life. Long-term pill is not only adverse to our health and the effect is not agreeable ample. I have a rhinitis patients, suffering from the bitter years, has been engaged in treatment, eating a lot of drugs, the effect is not agreeable, this has been very distressed.
few years ago I even have a civil earthworks, convenient and simple with no side effects, use this recipe and eventually cured my rhinitis. Now I will invest it to a great many rhinitis, you may wish to try.
medical treatment is very mutual that we usually cook with the onions. Specific product methods are: fresh onions, wash, take light blue, smashed, put a few small groups fingernail-sized cotton wool drenched onion nectar. Treatment 1st with salt water wash cotton swab dipped the nose, and then drenched in onion nectar in a small cotton wool stuffed nose, keep a few minutes, one began to feel keen, gradually lose irritant effect perished behind the new ones when the cotton group.
each such plug half one hour to hour. One day two or three times, to facilitate some onion juice can be extra arranged, sealed with plastic coat, free to do the treatment at the same time to do additional things, by inches affect the normal life very convenient.
In my own train, this world the best treatment as keen rhinitis. I suffer from acute rhinitis elapse 6 months, with the only rule in this earth as a week, there has clearly amended. After every cold to use this for an adjuvant therapy, and after rhinitis had entirely healed.
I have been introduced to friends of the patients experienced rhinitis, often found in the miraculous, acute rhinitis too good to be the fastest, many years of chronic rhinitis patients adhere to treatment will alleviate the symptoms gradually improved. I put this experience to everybody, hope that the rhinitis patients with this side can shake off rhinitis problems.
12, garlic, vinegar, rhinitis treatment effect large rapid

the root bark of the chopping garlic into jars filled with vinegar and then not until the garlic, then seal. A month later unsealed, while fresh garlic, with a small mouth bottles on the side of garlic vinegar, night-Aligned Double nose smoked half an hour. To treat allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
In addition, U.S. pharmacologist that garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, work is unique and spicy taste of garlic. According to the study, garlic contains allicin and garlic in the enzyme, their existence independent of each other, after the leaking garlic vinegar dip beneath the deed of the enzyme, alliinase decomposition to produce a volatile colorless, oily fluid that is spicy garlic Su. Japanese researchers base that garlic is wealthy in normal anti-cancer track element selenium and germanium,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, has a lusty anti-cancer effect.
In adding, there are four effects of vinegar: ① relieve labor. ② prevention of atherosclerosis. ③ slay pathogens. ④ prettiness.

13, cold allergic rhinitis nasal spray treatment
from the early 1970s, I suffer from serious chronic allergic rhinitis, about 5 o'clock every morn, they start to nasal congestion, runny nose, normally If nasal congestion, sensed that the climate to alteration, weather changes suddenly suffering from a chilly cough stuffy nose, runny nose, and made me very uneasy influence the work and life. At that period I had to take a diversity of handling means, drip off jute ingredients, nose and eyes of the net, Ying Xiang points therapy, eating rhinitis drugs, only temporarily soothe the effects. Some doctors also muse my nose bent needs surgical amendment, but I could not determine; Others say: chronic rhinitis too long will be malignant lesions. How to do? Feel scared helpless, resigned and reconciled. In array to alleviate the grief, stuffy nose every morning when I use both hands thumbs, massage the nose wings Ying Xiang points, up grooming, I would take water nasal spray hand heart equitable began to feel a tiny pain stimulus, a long time not only pain but also to promote the nose does not pass, if the weather cools a little stuffy, a little morsel on the nose and eye dew of the web, truly splendid! In this way, I insist that a few years, the nose is not stuffed, cold weather south, I have basically no colds, runny nose, nasal congestion do not happen in the morning also had a runny nose. Last seven or 8 annuals and then secondhand the nose and eyes without a net, rhinitis pill treatment had not eaten. Adhere to nasal spray with chilly water cured my chronic allergic rhinitis, it is true facts.
14. saliva cured my
I suffer from allergic rhinitis, allergic rhinitis have more than ten years. Many times to hospital for treatment, rolling over ear, eat medicine, are ineffective. I once woke up in the middle of the night when a consecutive onset, deserving to dry nasal itching, I wipe the saliva in the nose (nasal rubbing surface slightly ache after the flu), several times after the nasal beginning to bear outrageous, crazy node after the allergic omens that disappear. With the end off on their own madness, and more at the end of cure allergic rhinitis will be magically better.
15. Lvtai treatment rhinitis rhinitis treatment

dog days of summer is the good time rolling dog days of summer rain, taint foot of the wall, Gouyan, vegetation and more shady, have long green moss. Scraped them with a small shovel, put half a day taking a dip in a bowl with water, washed and placed in the water bowl and soak the back. Single-layer gauze with green moss, slightly smaller than their nose, stuffed nose, the night when a nose plug, plug one nostril and then the next night, stick to escape out of green moss up. Can basically cure rhinitis, the second year supplemented component. I am suffering from rhinitis for many years, voyaged the size of the hospital, still did not cure,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, Biede not nap at night, Zhang Jixian Nanchuang Tomura rain over the recipe told me, I was skeptical tried. I did not expect the first year on the basic good in the second year I fill up classes, so that rhinitis completely cured. I passed a lot of people have work.
white radish boiled water cure nasal congestion and nasal congestion often related with infancy headache, and later grandmother taught me a method: Take 3 to 4 white radish loosen clean jug, increase boiling water, boiling and then the nose suction vapor, after a few minutes, gradually flat nose, headache disappear. Later, I would often soak in the cup radish slices, with steam snorting, no disease recurrence.
17. alternating hot and cold water massage treatment of allergic rhinitis

the best treatment for rhinitis recipe:
addition to drugs and surgery, there are many folk remedies cure rhinitis small, these remedies if symptomatic , was able to melodrama a medical character. Here we have to introduce some of the treatment of rhinitis recipes.

A diet
The root bark chopping garlic into jars, then fraught with vinegar and garlic to the immersion up, and then sealed. A month later unsealed, while fresh garlic, with a small mouth flasks on the side of garlic vinegar, smoked half an hour every night aimed by the nose, to treat allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
Comments: garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, work is a peerless spicy savor of the garlic. Eat garlic vinegar this push, you can try, anyhow, Ye Hao garlic, vinegar, either average healthy food, there will be no side effects.
B Fumigation
Magnolia 15 grams, double flowers, 15 grams, the British public, 10 grams, to the small 10 grams, 10 grams of wind, insects behind 5 grams, 10 grams of skullcap, Dan 8 grams, chrysanthemum 8 grams, White Paper 10 g moss, white tuber 8 grams, Gui 8 grams. Decoction of the above drugs to take 500 ml of liquid, peppery steam with a liquid smoke nose, smoked, when patients should try deep breathing, so that the drug vapor into the nasal cavity. Until the liquid becomes lukewarm, you can use liquid rinse the nasal cavity. Washing 3 times a day, once every 3 to 5 days Jiyu. In the way of treatment, patients should pay care to daily Eat spicy and fishy things, eat more fruits and vegetables, lest the smell, cold weather should keep warm, usually more exercise, try to wash your face with cold water.
Comments: The above method of treatment of allergic rhinitis remedies, and used this method believe that the effect is very satisfactory.
C Massage
feeling.
2, with double finger food Roudong both sides of the nose,
3, with the left hand thumb and concordance finger up and down Roudong the
Comments: When committed rhinitis, the snout is not out ashore the air, achieved above the massage, the nose suddenly feel a lot easier. It should be cautioned namely we have to make unremitting efforts apt make long-term, once rhinitis be cured, yet too mallet with it. This not only prevents the repetition of rhinitis, but too can prevent colds. Knead the course apt heavy apt be able to put suitable.
D plug drug
many small recipe, stuffed nose treatment with drugs rhinitis,Lacoste Arixia FD Trainers, here briefly two.
1, with a nice gauze good fresh mire, into the side of the nose, 10 minutes, for the other nostril.
2, the Chinese Centipeda curled into the gauze, soggy with brandy, in corner stuffed nose.
Comment: The drugs stuffed nose, nose for rhinitis due to shortness of expiration can play a role in mitigation, but plug one thing in the nose, after all, is an uncomfortable thing to make the nose, many rhinitis patients do not favor this method.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
djd7wyut

,ナイキ エアフォース1

|返回日志列表

转载自 447554307 2010年01月17日 20:26 浏览(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记

发表 撤消

|返回日志列表