Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-24-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
f2ssregsi

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

164759811 2010年10月31日07:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 1) Category: bloom again

night, another inexplicable senses. -
I took out the headset on your ear , listening to the songs playing over thousands of times , the cycle over and over again , I'm hard to grasp the ears with both hands , the player in the sound at maximum ,エアマックス90, loud music Seemed able to penetrate my body, I appreciate the feelings of the song , thinking about some of the things happening around us , memories of the mind every day before going to sleep the screen will flash . -
feel my heart will be some unspeakable thoughts , simply open your eyes , take off the headset , through the window there are several zero- thin light was on,2011, those words will be popular - Qzone log, the trees swaying slightly as the night wind , I open the phone ,air max, press The familiar and can close your eyes can complete the steps ,ナイキ エアマックス, neatly login QQ, old friends, this time also not much sleep. -
there are some tired at night , I looked on the arm, feel the tendons and no regular rhythmic beating , sometimes strong, sometimes short , long, would feel a little bored , so I was getting bored with myself, I tired of this The middle of the night awake . I deliberately rolling ,エアマックス95, do not worry about what tomorrow will become strange kind of hair , I removed the pillow, straining Shuaixiang opposite windows, smashing his fist on the side wall. -
quiet night so terrible , maybe I should not bother to do some action , I will fear disturb the family , worried about disturbing neighbors,Not happy to see this!, and do not want to bother themselves. I calm down , telling myself should enjoy this silent world , all hope of my heart to imagine things,エアマックス, but think of the most fun place I will stop. -
really sad because at that time , I know that is self-deception , by a strong pain in my heart , the quiet drained away QQ, under the habit of finishing the hair ,Not happy to see this!, put on headphones , quietly watching the wall sideways , which When the day was almost spent . -
After I heard this song
, and then close their eyes to sleep. -

Sponsored Links