Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
SW3c5k3b9jn

Default ● ● ● ● ● ● Bodhisattva

-
-

-
-
-

-
-

-
-

-
- sixty-six prestigious Chan Yu
-

-
-1. One cause for suffering, is the pursuance of the wrong things. -

-
2. If you do not give their own troubles, others never to upset you. Because of your own heart, you let go. -
-
3. you never want to thank you adversity creatures. -
-
4. you never should forgive all alive beings, no material how wrong, and even he hurt you, you must go, can only be really happy. -
-
5. When you are elated, you want this happiness is not eternal. When you are suffering, you want this ache is not eternal. -
-
6. today's dedication,GHD New Wave Limited Edition, will become tomorrow's regret. -
-
7. You can have love, but not attached,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, because the isolation is inevitable. -
-
8. Do not waste your life you will repent it in the local. -
-
9. When did you go, when there is no trouble. -
-
10. every kind of trauma, a variety of maturity. -
-
11. proud people have saved, low self-esteem of people do not save, to know themselves, yield themselves, alteration themselves, to alteration others. -
-
12. you ought not have been dissatisfied with others, you should always reiterate their son. Dissatisfied people are suffering yourself. -
-
13. If a person is not from the heart to forgive others, then he would never have peace of idea. -
-
14. heart filled with their own views and fancies of the people, always listen the voices of others. -
-
15. dispose of people by the time the word, to refine a thousand words, you multi-port mercy. -
-
16. do not have to go behind to damn you people? If there is a crazy dog bites you, do you have to get cracking bite him one do? -
-
17. Never waste a minute, think about whichever of you do not like. -
-
18. Please use sympathy and cordial means, your dissatisfaction with the grievance that out, additional people it is effortless to adopt. -
-
19. the same decanter,New GHD Professional Black Straighteners, why do you have to install poison? Same center, why do you want full of distress? -
-
20. not something we will always think he is good, it is because you know quite little about him,GHD Green Styler Straighteners, and he did not have period to get along attach. -
while 1 daytime, you understand, you will detect namely you think the elemental is not so good. -
-
21. living, is fortunate, on the treasure. When I cry I do not have shoes to wear, I discovered that someone did not feet. -
-
22. a mini extra exertion to pay care to others, reflect on their efforts above restraining, you understand? -
-
23. hatred of others that he is a great loss. -
-
24. Everyone has a life, but not everyone is aware of life, and even cherish life. Do not know life, life as him -
said, is a discipline. -
-
25. Love is upset because the Executive, the Executive down position, you can get cozy -
-
26. not also sure about their own views, with such fewer regret. -
-
27. When you are honest with ourselves, the world got on no one can deceive you. -
-
28. with manner to hurt others to cover up their failings, is disgraceful. -
-
29. silently care and congratulate others, it is an invisible donation. -
-
30. Do not perturb to speculate on other people's ideas, if you do not have the right to referee the wisdom and experience, there is routinely bad. -
-
31. to understand a person, just see by his beginning point and destination are the same, we can know whether he was genuine. -
-
32. the fact of life, just secluded in plain tasteless into. -
-
33. not a bath person, hard wear perfume is not fragrant. Reputation and self-respect, is from the real aptitude. Virtuous normal annoy. -
-
34. Time will pass, so time is running out for your trouble now! -
-
35. you accidentally simple things look very serious, it looks like you will be very bitter. -
-
36. intentioned people who never twisted, incurable. -
-
37. that a lie, to fabricate a lie to make ten, why? -
-
38. pearly day, doing nought, just as criminal of larceny as -
-
39. forming public edge, namely not to hurt anyone. -
-
40. Silence is the best response defamation. -
-
41. respectful of the people is a solemn yourself. -
-
42. with a selfless love, we have it all. -
-
43. to be unexpected, and take for allowed. So you must, revel unchanged unchanged revel. -
-
44. Compassion is your best arms. -
-
45. at a time the face of reality, you can go further reality. -
-
46. Conscience is the most fair of every individual judge, you deceive others, but always cheat your own rectitude. -
-
47. do not know how to esteem themselves, who are unable to love others. -
-
48. occasionally we must inquire their own lull, we pursue? We live for what? -
-
49. Do not be a little discussion, relatives and friends distant away from you, and not to do a little resentment, forget the bounty of others. -
-
50. thank God I have, thank God I do not have. -
-
51. Those who can stand in someone else's point of view of others, this is euthanasia. -
-
52. speak not aggressive,GHD Dark Styler Straighteners, not deadly, does not boast has been skillful to, not Young people evil, surely your antagonist. -
-
53. honestly face your interior conflicts and blot, do not cheat yourself. -
-
54. causal never owe us everything, so please do not complain. -
-
55. Most people only had 3 things; self-deception, illusive, being bullied. -
-
56. the heart is the biggest liar, people can prevaricate to you for a meantime but it will fool you for a lifetime -
-
57. by the time the peace of mind feeling, East and West are good. If one is not degree, was not to his flee. -
-
58. When you prop hands grasp a entity, you can only have these asset, if you are compliant to let go, you have the chance to select different. The people heart -
if the die scamper their own ideas, unwilling apt put alongside, his sagacity tin only accomplish a definite degree it -
-
59. If you can ride in peace one day, it is a kind of good luck. How many people today penetrate the sun morrow, how many people -
today has transform maimed, how numerous people today have lost their liberty, many people today have family members dead. -
-
60. You have your view of life, I have my view of life, I mediate in your. As long as I can, I will inspire you. If not, then I resign to destiny. -
-
61. you want to grasp the perpetual, you have to control immediately. -
-
62. bad mouth never comes from our mouth, no matter how bad, how evil. The more you shriek him, your heart is tainted, you want to, -
he is your nice mentor. -
-
63. other people can violate causality, others can damage us, knock us, scandal us. But we can not and hates others, and why? -
We have to retain a complete nature and a pure heart. -
-
64. If a person is not suffering the feelings of compassion for others is not easy. You need to study the spirit of mercy, he will must suffer. -
-
65. the world had not belong to you,GHD Blue Styler Straighteners, so you do not absence to discard, to dispose of is all the devotion. All is what I use, but not my own. -
-
66. Although we can not change the earth around, we had to change themselves, the heart with compassion and wisdom to face it entire -
-
-
-

-
-
- good friends! Thank you look at my logs, minutes and seconds you must enjoy this record Please give points! Thank you !!!
-

Sponsored Links