Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #1
wolegequ

Default Chocolate is good memories

Every day fresh insights, every moment has a different kind of mood. Lost love romantic novels network, to share with you the touching story of love and Proverbs. Write your story, share memories of a precipitate in species moved http://www.puresky.org/my author: Yu Long Shan long, long time did not eat chocolate, and also faster forget it too far because the sweet and slightly bitter taste of fat. Is the fate of the doomed us too early encounter, so that the ignorant young age with three young on her memory. In the exam of the sun baked the earth, the breeze is gently leaning willow that bent down. The grass on the playground name listless, a dew eager. She hid behind the physics teacher, Qieqie head down, with a little reserved and shy girl. Slowly moved to the corner of the seat, without saying anything, just a pair of big eyes blink and blink. This sweltering classroom that she adds a touch of the arrival of cool. A bit cold night wind, shade next to a variety of flying insects. Students are working hard to learn, deaf ears of their existence. Evening classes have started ringing long, but always felt something was lacking. Class when a classmate of the girls said today that new girl did not grab dinner in the cafeteria. Hungry all day, crying. Seemed to be transferring back tomorrow. I listened, my heart can not help some uncomfortable. Such a weak girl, studying in the field. One difficult not to say any more. August sun is still shining, I was lucky that the batch test, directly on the high school. I sat listening to the new classroom in front of the boys crazy McCain, everyone seems to have other people to tell the story of a middle school. Class mess like a vegetable market, students everywhere in the examination system to vent their dissatisfaction. Class in front of the wind gently blowing, recently a little girl wearing a yellow T-shirt. Her eyes were so big, that shining light. Reveals a hint of the lovely cheeks slightly pink. Her appearance refreshing, I just think the class because of her presence quiet. High school life is so simple and very fresh. We often work together to chat, I know she is a day when high school students. Since then I believe that fate exists. Christmas, we went out for dinner, spray ribbon. We are all children of the kind of honest, also lived behave day. The same time to get up in class, school, eat. Her character very well, always know how to care for others, to give you warmth and comfort of your lonely heart. She wants to chase the boys can not even form a battle. Some man-made her cry, it was also when the next heavy rain and then downstairs shouting her name, more people are at first sight for her. In fact, her heart has always been eager to live the kind of exciting and fresh, she told me she wanted to be singer, she said she was tired of life in rural areas, those monotonous days she felt tired. But she did not repeat yesterday's choice of life. Snow, she took home from the playground on a snowball, although the hands have lost the bloody cold, cold little face is red, but she does not care, have been laughing so happy, deep dimples, look of the eyes. Third year, we play together a lot more time. Eat in the cafeteria, went to eat downstairs chaos. When she brought me food, large meals to get cold in the winter never came back cool too. She always put food on her down jacket, the close to their own, with her body temperature, rice how cool it would be! Imagine the good we sometimes college life. Noon after school, and occasionally we go to canteen to read. She learned of the tired, lying on the table, dressed in my coat, holding her bag. I sat beside her, staring at her cheek. Night classes, she would tell me secretly wanted me to sit beside her, chatting with her. Listen to music together, each person a ear, so happy. About the winter vacation, we go online. She took me to a noodle shop to eat noodles. I first took to the streets and girls separately, for dinner. Street style really cold, we tightly holding each other's arms forward. I remember we ordered a Sprite, a chicken wings, potatoes, sesame oil a wire, two fried eggs, a spicy side, a fuel over the water surface. She said to be non-test me, to my face and put a lot of pepper. Fifteenth night, the city has a large fireworks. To people, especially the many of which have the two of us. She pulled at my sleeve, has been running, has been run, the best place to go look at that sky of fireworks, fallen flowers. Was cold, none of us without gloves, I clasped her hand, hoping to give her some warmth. I said I'll get married, but also fireworks, to the time the nationwide celebration. She looked at me and said: "National Day a good day!" Celebrate the XVII solar calendar of 14 February, a lot of her friends about her dinner, she did not agree. She said that with friends today and eat noodles. I know that person is me, because that is when our winter convention. We all Toronto flavor Noodle Restaurant eating the last thing! I once drank too much alcohol. Laoke to call her. Most of the night, she a little girl to a restaurant to me and took me home. 1 April Fool's Day that also. I am to call her, tell her I am sick, and for me to hire a false teacher. Who knew she even rice to eat, go directly to my bedroom to see me. Finally, I savagely cut, and gave her a sweeping world. My birthday, she sent me a big cake. She said there are two characters on the cake, I guess. I guess two guessed, is "happy"! Sunny spring, we play badminton in the playground, her movements awkward, but still so cute. We went to the river, the waters, eat barbecue, bike riding double, fire a gun. Her marksmanship, but nice, ten shots in all, had two Annals products. Sitting along the river watch the sunset. Almost every day after school, we had to play while phone. Forget what was said, just remember the feeling of inexplicable excitement. I love watching her with me to send her scarf. She said give me the cold winter to buy a seat, I could not bear to sit all day in his arms. She said I lost, that can buy us more than delicious, with sugar, jelly, beverages, micro-oriented and chocolate. I want to eat, put them all on my drawer, a drawer full. Later, she knows. Buy something that is double the. She said a copy of your eating, keep a copy of your memorial. She said I touched her, I think she touched me. Entrance days later, we are at home waiting for news. One evening, I sat in the garden, I think of her, looking at her photos, also said that she remembered the words: "Some people do not remember where the good, but I could always forget." I play phone to her. She sat in her family's garden and talk to me. We chatted with those who have a past, memories of those unforgettable memories. Has been talk, talk to the sunset, and looking at sunsets, but no longer have the feeling she was still around me. We do not have forever been promised, there are only memories. She is my best girl, who, as a sincere concern for me, but I do not have good rare. I know I can give her too little. That leaves only faint memories, with a little chocolate flavor. Long, long time not seen her, she had only heard very good, with a handsome boyfriend. . . . . . .
Although Mandarin school shanghai project has gone a full week of the event, but the specific program is still being finalized, this from Chinese class pudong project in tune to the old Ni also specifically admonished the man called up a lot. Late the program is finally presented in front of us, think next week will take over the training in Shanghai work, I could not help but frowned.

Sponsored Links