Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2011, 05:13 AM   #3
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 281196189 at 14:47 on January 3rd, 2007 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary rainy night silent,air max 95, his thoughts flow, memory is not an old song.
shadowless night wind, tears a thousand times, sadness is a blank sheet of paper.
rain invisible, wounds fester, the past is a tremendous way. Liao
rain lonely, empty soul, life is a decadent fantasy.
days the situation is not clear scattered, silky sorrow see who pity?
heart Night is young and cool, the wind hear the silent cry.
Road unfinished people tired, lonely as a shadow refractory wounds.
; ------ inscription
I never cry, Ding Fei standing on the crossroads of life, I refused to stay friends, the temptation of vanity . That in addition to the rights of those who I admire, I urgently desire for more freedom. I said I love you, as long as you happy, I would rather for you wandering life. The heart closed, hard not to think that a sincere faith. Left the place used to be my home. Finally tears blurred my eyes. I walked around a lot back. Go to the full of loneliness and low self-esteem that place.
bones more proud of the people is different from the surface of the inferior. Adhere to cry,生 日 快 乐, biting his dry lips. In fact, not walk, but had the injury in a second trial, after turning up his weak body. In fact,エアマックスプラス2009, some people are very naive, you can disregard anything. Standstill in place, the distance light only shallow one day. Colorful neon light makes me confused. If I was a simple me. Really want to see that place go. Because of love because love. Wrong is wrong, but no provision can not make a man smoking, not drinking. If you say that because cigarettes and beer be damned. Then I count as a wronged man?
Life more devastated that it is one thing you will not care about how much to pay. Rubbed his tired brow, rubbing hard to brow pain. From my first time in the network has never stopped giving. Including make me laugh for no good reason to pay. Physical pain, can ignore the pain, how the mind can ignore it? What to tmd serious and responsible. Too much to pay to be bitter after what kind of abandoned. In fact, nothing had really not. Without the past the glitz, the original I'm just alone in a corner licking wounds wretch. I even can not give their own inferiority to put up the handsome labels. How handsome and how not cool. Former is merely a temporary fall Sensation. Ordinary appearance is nothing but God's negligence. Why do I cry for the things not worth the pain.
drunk, only reason I have a drinking to forget. Spinning vertigo took my sense of time. Actually still can not forget the end of the line tells you joy of your wedding. Secretly grinding his teeth and pushed down the pain to where I'm crying vertigo. Uncovered from the depths of the soul that fragile self. Displayed the true self, the original left me upset that the online world, I have only a look of sad. Difficult to meet when Bie Yinan, spring flowers residual weakness. Silkworm silk square to the death to make the candle before the tears dry ash. This is not enough to pay the dedication. Doing everything carefully, and finally see their own body empty scars. Colorless and dim reflected light. Come this far,笑谈古镇话, there are a few people can truly understand my pain.
a strong and wrong? Camouflage is also wrong? Had his own real pain when exposed, I have no energy to give in or get. Tea had gone cold,ナイキ エアマックス95, it also can still feel it. Drunk, drunk waved his hand to the inability to say no, is not open-minded people can do for me?
done so much,范冰冰成都新开餐馆 总价逾亿豪车齐聚捧场,nike エアマックス95, I and some empty except for one room, even with nothing. And now people do not go,エアマックス ブラック, but tea has gone cold. Sese sour, the tears will always be so worthless. Close your eyes,air max 2009, do not see the eyes of the broken self. 88, can not even say goodbye to the commitment. Let me go quietly, unsympathetic to do more is a new shadow is not crying. And this is a complete real self.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote