Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default Tough !

Small business purchase classic clothing , making six million six-year
-
-
deliberately saw in a bbs, called the feel for the purchase classical clothing business. -
a supply -
every day to see a lot of people care to find sources, like with a good afford, there is a vouch business. But first, in truth, in the store, -
least, supply. As the saying goes, one-third of goods, seven sold. During this period, remember, do not choose the one you love, only the rejection of the voting accessible. -
sample; I get 20 yuan a small shirt. 10. -
1 件 sold for 145 yuan, a 80, the repose of the day, a prerequisite to sell their own anyway. Sure higher than 80. -
Some people may say: the real black. -
I tell you: the clothes that the value of the process of selling. How many customers, is the lack of clothes to wear? Women buy clothes, is to enjoy the buying process. -
price of buying these clothes a woman is not serious with you, they just do not feel expensive, amusement, and probably not very good, is not currently is essential, -
but keep little later with a small can take. Prices do, wear out, not expensive anyway. Cheap,Mens Lacoste, and will not wear. -
do not believe you try the - 20? too expensive, too expensive! 10 Well, I bought the family nanny to wear! ! ! -
-
selling clothes, to adore their own goods. Do not prop anything against a long time to sell. I too apologize the time getting goods. I will learn its lesson, -
but I still treat it as the most beautiful clothes to sell. -
my faith that time: litter can participate in the prevalence of commodities, not to mention I sell new clothes! -
not boast, the passion of the guests came at me, a lot of regular customers. Record, an day more than 3,000 sales, at least to earn more than 2000. -
least 700, there are more than 400 points profit. -
-
4 months later, a second store opened. -
I dug a girl sent to fast edible, 600 yuan wages, 1500 to me, she really did sales than anything else. Our market, -
1500 is causativeable compensation (then), but versed. I Pianbu Xin, I deem that passion. -
I started getting goods
adjustment methods. -
better find a partner to find the goods. -
I traveled all the markets, have been chose, the selected two wholesalers. -
Why? With the village! Look good, as with the Wang household. -
many people purchase, like the East to get West to take, feel look good, getting goods as I will not. -
I focus on two
get cooked a big customer. Others do not see the new version, I could get, and then cooked, and began to be returned for repay. -
I also keep up a good version
, bad version I thought for Yahuo not less that a relatively uniform style family, will not mess with up the road. -
look at those grade sister take the goods, I died smiling. -
-
my strength is sales, I will not delay in getting goods on the. I kept the money, shop, 18 months, consisting of 4. Since I try to sell everything, -
I
wholesalers have been pushed. I often honor, liquidity additional significantly. -
I later opened more than 10 stores, a aggregate of six wholesale goods. I leave early morning for the end of what shipment is no pressure. -
Here, you ambition calculate I am the variety of human also,Womens Lacoste Trainers! -
hundred percentage you will guess wrong. -
I sold 13 in a small shirt, I was wearing Chanel disguising. Then PRADA.D & G. I do not melodrama. -
I have variant harvest: six years, I have more than 20 men salesperson business, more than 20 boss. They understand, -
business actually does not take much money. -
I teach them, folk who do something out of nothing. -
I think the clothes are
farm go, no fast nail to. -
I think -
some of you have such a person: like to buy, more like to wear. -
I do not wear brand-name of. Wrong, not the brand name of certain requirements. -
Now my business was very good, expensive goods, are also selling well. Honestly, so many good things via this fashion also know a seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight. -
is that you have to primp for the foreman of neat, if you want good business. And cache the goods can only match point, he will not dress version, -
is salesperson
that matter. You have to wear a grade, you have a grade shop clothes. Did not understand, try to wear a big brand name, as your armor. -
time, a lukewarm smile you will make a lot of downright woman obediently become your regular customers. -
selling cheap goods and sell your goods is not the same. -
selling cheap goods, to be warm, -
sell your goods, to chilly a little. -
you will find snobbery? Wrong. -
at the top of the store, you feel a little behind that polite coldness? ! -
my sellers. Like this. 2000 almost the dress, do not attempt. Take a computer shriek her, memorize, looked by her eyes. -
he was equitable polite enough. If she is the buyer level, she felt she had to prove it to you. Woman connate predators, so friendly. -
she felt not worth your goods. -
sell your goods, smiling little as likely, even if many times the customer to support, but also polite courteous, polite repeatedly. -
-
Dong Chexi drag, indeed, to use the paperback when Fang Henshao -
A friend asked me, you have done your goods, cheap goods have done, and why? -
actually come to see the shop. -
next door about what grade to sell, you want photos with. Usually high traffic, you need to do volume. No one place to do your goods. -
course, I like to get attach, do not engage in a divide store where a die end, not to save the hire is a waste of time. -
Some would say I reserve engaged 2 years, 2 years, each minute of postpone you acquire hundreds of thousands. -
sell cheap, pull carts Aberdeen buy, sell your goods, out of a BMW. -
sell 100 each, making 90 is too slow, 90% is not much. -
sell 1000 a, 30% of 300 .-
However, to keep your goods
. Is true. You can not keep 6 months to 10 months, do not do. But a year later is not tired. Will take the more prosperous the more, -
a lot of people did not insist. Made a bargain, it is predestined to Lao Lao ordinary, and the beginning is easy, always hard. Jews are most promising to do business ,,-
they all sell you something. -
when I added a lot of brand pull. I never leave. Streets of the goods can be sold, why should destiny to you, I'm not not do business. -
women only men consistent, brand loyal man fishes. What I want to try a good brand, once and for all, tried thousands of miles to the consumer level but. -
sell majority good. More money, not, besides to sell brand, brand name will pull you join? -
I also do wholesale. I do not pull people to join. I'm not money, pulling 100 people to join, if 100 are not sellers, -
not pull a 100 that burden. I also sympathize with those who shop, what should people take a lot,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, how people sell. -
-
two sellers laws -
1. every woman will think they have a dress, do not pretend to advisers, image guidance. (Do not think they dress line, not often buy clothes) -
regular customers is very important, a significant proportion of the business back. -
do not educate the guests with chatter. Women self-esteem above all, she will not find a place to be foolish for you to see. -
Otherwise, even now the purchase has become. You will not be here often to areas she would like. -
I handled this direction. -
guests attention to the item of dressing, the body brand, I would sincerely admire her taste, her clothes in the process, I will ask him what -
better brainstorms. Boast that she should dine this bowl of rice fashion. I was absent from than the. -
result: I have a lot of customers when nothing like to send her husband or boyfriend to go shopping, Shunpian Mai on a few, show yourself to shop smart. -
Here is her paradise. She also Hupenghuanyou and sellers to help you. She would like more people are aware, general designer of the I, are her fans. -
my store, is many women's DreamWorks, I sell nightmares, my commodity is a sense of superiority. -
many cases, guests find a dress I bought here, a lot of your others. But they will maintain their own prestige. -
heart a million causes to renounce their failure, not petulant with me --- she knows I am not adept. -
-
2. sellers not a argue -
good, right or salesperson magic. -
look: -
This linen is not good -
Yes ah, you are the experts. The good wash drying, easy care. Do not need dry washing. -
will not be cozy to wear -
's right. Wash before wearing. Pay attention to the beautiful new clothes are usually washed before wearing. Do you like ruddy or green? -
I do not like it upon the buttons, too ye eye -
Yes ah yeah ah. But save with a pendant. Here's a bracelet. A color. Your home is certainly a lot of bracelets. -
result is often: a sweater, a bracelet, a pair of pants. (She also tells us what should be equipped with pants of order declaring her right,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, -
bought a pair of pants. ) -
guests with the emotion of God will be your slavery. -
it very strange woman. When he felt over a very successful person (my body mark name), she felt more successful. The topic of two successful people, -
definitely not a mere bargaining 100.200. (guests will think: I am a successful person. 100.200 is not a problem 。)-
encounter is stingy guests, you must go all out: a good opponent, is a teacher. -
you are a businessman. You need to have the quality traders. Free compromises, a incubus start. The less you readily 50, his afterward fight 100 .-
bargaining points, one after another in exchange for, say, buying more than two, or put on accessories, or commitment to bring friends to. -
commitment amount must remain privileged. Next time do not give such a cheap commitment, be more concerned about us. Friends came to assist us talk about good things and more. -
thing we have to win. You are already a VIP of. -
you may have noticed, I have again accented that he wears a brand name. Do not despise, it is marketing. -
your picture is the image of the store, the extravaganza of your grade is the grade of goods. Guests willing to make friends with you, of course, you must humble enough, talk to you friends, she will feel that they have quality. -
recognized my guests, my guests here are the grade. (I buy things here, is a glorious 。)-
Look, your guests are successful, a grade of friends, you worry sellers? There are marketing, not selling. -
-
3. control of your category. -
every woman has their own set of clothes, to tell you a secret: they are 100% good Tiaoyi. 50% good pick pants. -
30% good elect skirt (dress eliminated). -
why women will not stop shopping? Really buy clothes, often buy clothes? Most are not dress pants with a good, -
but they never thought of it, they will be bring offthe world to find a suitable dress, they always feel short of clothes. -
smart boss already knows how to do it. -
to have long, aggression their disabilities. -
boss who takes the goods, like focusing on the jacket. Coat biggest emulation, look good, there better not see that, -
meet guests are professionals, have their own set of difficult business context? Own reiterate about it. -
good business proprietress, will definitely see -
-
want to know what kind of pants, skirts, shoes best selling it? -
pants -
Keywords: stability, was svelte, -
pants type to the whole: small trousers, straight system, leisure broad jeans, trousers, 7.8.9 pants -
summer light color, dingy winter, primarily black throughout the year. -
pants can not have too much of each
similar models -
getting goods, nearly two models, choose one. Two models are like, the first good one, much later one. Why? -
have more, there is low. Guests do not want to take the examination, you usually only 10 models she picked one, out of 9, she was not amused in the future. -
provide you with 5 models, she is also a selection. Remember, not too much style, the guests ask for much of the pants style. When out of suppliers, -
to focus on factor-based version. Any version of a good type, age span, and is simple pants, is the best selling. Personality is something the guests, -
general is your thing. Pants more individuality, more difficult to sell. -
skirt -
Keywords: line, thin, subtle ######y -
To dress pants sold well, high-heeled shoes in the store with the flat with treasures like the winter to prepare three kinds of boots. -
my experience is: 38.39 yards is good, easy to wear off. Anyway, the store also sells shoes, and feel the way to the guests. -
try to convince the guests for shoes pants, you can arrange a lot of stockings, guests feel you good service, and health. If women try to wear shoes pants, -
I guarantee you not a
sell. -
shoes sell good quality, definitely not shoddy, can not hide how long. -
adding to shoes, additional clothing quality is generally on the line. 500, does not depend on the quality of the first to make money. -
every month sales log, you want to keep the review. Pants, skirts, sales to 40% is normal. -
every season, pants 1st. Weather condition namely you chilly, the heat is not peppery, do not influence their business. -
summer serves chaste pants, winter serves chaste skirt .-
not mistaken, -
lucky woman, summer air conditioning, winter heating .-
man clothed in line to the male, woman like to be another -
women like colorful globe, but reiterate culprits like shopping problems. And determined to buy things like different things. In addition to rendering the sweater, -
small shirt color can be daring enough to rest, or warn you to steady it. -
overcoat coat overcoat I will not say, we are all masters. -
-
three how to handle with the supplier? -
firm as two. If you getting goods bring an end to ...the world, no one would a standing ovation you. -
converge your money into, focusing aboard two or three, you will presently detect the benefits. 1. Return relatively effortless. 2. Not a period of time not obtaining goods, -
the market to get back on the age 3, shuffled arrears owed, after a good appointment. Increase working capital. With the supplier's salesperson a good relationship, -
what will sell, you will not miss. 4, do not lose money on the tolls. From time to time you may necessitate suppliers to send plates to you, call the computer getting goods. -
what suppliers are good suppliers? -
1, there is strength. Do no be fearful of hard to see the seaming machine, ahead considering the long-term cooperation. This is one steel rule of the Italian merchant. -
across the country, some people throw around the goods. You take the tall form, every minute is to spread the goods, bought somewhere and put their own trademark goods. -
Hello
sell, and sell off, although, may must make 6 million 12 years, not six years. -
find sources, a lot of boss to the bad strength. -
they go out the goods, such as shopping, concerned about the style, price, and not find a strong strategic partner. -
mighty suppliers, money and talent, than you must be a high chance of winning single. -
2. ethical companies -
can find out the side of the supplier's salesperson, how long do like this job? sales manager if it is too warm .-
good supplier you will not be unwarranted enthusiasm, they kas long as80% of the profits is 20% of the guests built in you do not show the value of your business before, -
more effort into their publicity, the more you must see .-
you can inspect their customers, is beaming, or frown .-
I am nauseated to join. franchisee is garbage. join the Yang Wanyi, but in China, changed the taste. foreigners to join, -
intention is to assist the management and action of standardization, like grabbing the money, you can go to market, to heave asset, so they absence to do a agreeable job of operating extra . some of China's businessmen, -
want is to amplify the scale, quickly grabbing the money, as to inflate the channels after they have no ability to engage in standardized operation, without meditative. proceeds do no appraisal, -
at the peak of you have money and many franchise employers are not act business, the business will be better? If you depend on this low-level management can learn to do business, -
it laborious to learn what a businessman for 10 years! -
-
I do not adopt to join. I am not willing to back the burden .-
sell my goods, must have abilities. good material absences to be sold .-
ago, I did a plant, getting goods to sell, when, who will receive my initial fee, I must cost a good sense him strength, to do you receive?! money is not power! -
goods better? ha ha,Lacoste Trainers 2010, you sold Well .-
full of good stuff. not your goods well, I would like to detect a convenient .-
willing to do business together, we must believe -
suppliers are strong, not too concerned you have the money, concerned about your ability .-
call you pay for what will truly help you make money? -
is not so high, I do not help customers make money, but I hope I have the ability to help clients make money, so the encounter has the ability, -
I will win multiple, never thought to use to join. initial fee unlimited .-
-
3. Be careful ordering -
If you want large quantities is not surprising, you have no need to order .-
Some vendors like requirements
order, you have to be careful and he wanted to shift the risk is you open a large division store, ordering on the normal, if not, can not be precarious .-
watch your wallet .-
Some orders mercantile black, you should pay attention to, example substance may be imported. after ordering,Lacoste Tennis Trainers, remember to take pieces of the kind of clothing, or cloth edition, stated on the order compact shoddy version, not receiving .-
various pretext whether he is, you tin not hesitate to leave, especially in Guangdong, Hangzhou, including the so-called foreign commerce companies, you have to thoughtful .-
short, try to take the spot .-
illusive method were: Oh, the goods do not do you set 50 it, to help you do ?!-
answer clever point: I want a colossal yard 3, M 2. a guest to do, help me catch it. Stock notify me so that true and disloyal, you will not lose .-
I have a friend, mandate did not take the kind of clothing, fabric version, the results received a batch of waste .-
-
4. a sense of responsibility of the supplier -
good suppliers will attach to your business, this is their attention to the terminal. substandard exchange readily. compliant to notify in the terminal. will regularly seek your outlooks on the goods, -
will ask you where the trouble of operation, how to ask your most recent business, there are no goods to add. now selling goods, not to send board to give you a try .-
lesson will agree you, you can mail back the board is .-
you do not care provider's own elaboration, he embodies the simple yet realistic. a lot of suppliers do not understand the service terminus, because their own decoration underlines the strength .-
I have a friend reported to me that to find a strong supplier and I asked him how do you know thatstrength, he replied: >
Once you have a good supplier, you must work hard. powerful medley of the two sides should adore .-
not too seriously, every day, make claims and any unilateral interests can not be long .-
good sellers, it relates to your voice. to show your value more entirely, the more benefits you get .-
-
look in papers: one-third of goods sold seven -
1. do not look good, at the peak of pay any .-
nice goods in Europe, not in Guangzhou. look at the focus to estimate how much to sell .-
2. Do not just pick their preference, to pick the most people to accept .-
not wear their own, to have business sense. their own money, a lot of good things to wear .-
3. suppliers fine, but the goods are not the most beauteous -
is the most beautiful marrying dress. to find a Wedding Company ??-
4. I have a taste of these goods seem not very good -
unless you do an worldwide brand. tasteful sister, you will dead is difficult to see in there grade sister, often losing money earned hurrahed .-
5. toll is too expensive, more points, spread flat fee -
what age. to figure out numbers for easy replenishment enough. multi-use computer telephony .-
6. I have a small buyer bottom, to every new -
very important to maintain a certain style. broaden the customer base is fundamental. turn around a few regular customers, the more pressure you more cargo, passenger and less and less. store muddle seventy-eight strokes, broken code goods teem .-
good sales of models, sell for more, this is definitely a market for goods, later the satisfaction of consumers to buy high, the opportunities of regular customers do. but new goods with new goods risk .-
sell the goods, I ordinarily begin to get dozens of pieces of heavy. always check yardage need filled, or not to join color .-
7. I often to call, just make one or two, the vendor will not look down? -
ensured, good suppliers will laud your caution, at least, you will not give him a huge difficulty .-
If you call to return 20 30, he was tired .-
8. too much to inquire some suppliers, I nay to do? -
rejected. the ecology of business is to protect their own interests. you are a businessman you? -
-
I am a wholesaler, I adore the weight of the opponent .-

Sponsored Links