Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
forlinas

Default " says Lynette Reagan

50 Ways to Beat Walking Exercise Boredom: Wisdom for Walkers
A Different Tune

8. Listen to music. "There's no question that listening to music can help an
exerciser,mercurial vapor," says Jack A. Taylor, Ph.D., director of the Center for Music Research at Florida
State University in Tallahassee. "It keeps a steady beat going, and the research clearly shows
that music puts your mind into a mild state of euphoria."
9. Customize your music. "I keep a notepad in my car and write down songs I like, ones
that have a good beat for walking,franklin marshall," says Buckley. "When my list gets to 12, a guy at my gym
makes a tape for me."
10. Monitor your legs. Clip on a pedometer, and watch how quickly the miles add up.
11. Exercise your wallet as well as your body. Join a mall-walking club and window-shop
while you walk. Then reward a good workout with a small purchase.
12. Vary your routes. "We have all kinds of routes," says Linda Fitzgerald, an exercise
physiologist who leads a YMCA walking group in Palo Alto, Calif. "We have shady routes for hot
days and sunny routes for cool days."
13. Join a walking club. "It's great for both the routes and the companionship," says
Lynette Reagan, who belongs to the Baltimore Walking Club. Call 800-AVA-WALK for a club near
you.
14. Count squirrels. Or seagulls. Or cats -- there are lots of them out there.
15. Find a walking pal. The commitment will get you out of the house; the talk makes
the walk fun.
16. Learn a foreign language. Listen to language tapes as you walk.
17. Listen to books on tape. "You'll exercise your mind as well as your body," says
Kevin Burns, a trainer at the Sweatshop in St. Paul, Minn. "My clients love it -- they 'read'
dozens of books throughout the walking month."

Find Purpose

18. Write poetry in your head. Dictate it into a microcassette if you want to preserve
it for posterity.
19. Find a busy route in a big city. Dodging taxis and trucks will keep you nimble.
20. Invite your boss for a walk -- you'll probably see sides of each other that you
didn't know existed.
21. Teach yourself to whistle.
22. Sign up to walk a 5K or 10K event. "I encourage my clients to enter competitions
like 5Ks -- not to win, but for the fun of it," says Joe Morales, a personal trainer in
California. "Somebody who has never been athletic gets such a thrill out of completing their
first competition."
23. Walk for charity. The camaraderie and do-goodism will keep you moving.
24. Walk the dog. Not only will you have a purpose for your outing, but you'll have a
good listener too.
25. Birdwatch. "I look for robins and sparrows and bluebirds when I walk," says Burns.
"It stimulates the mind and keeps me focused." Take along a guide to your region's birds, and
educate yourself.
26. Sing along with the great opera arias on your personal stereo.
27. If it isn't safe to walk with headphones on, sing the great opera arias anyway.
28. Do several mini-walks in a day: Changes in scenery keep walks fresh.
29. Read trashy magazines on the treadmill -- much trashier than you'd let yourself
read at home.

Multi-Task

30. Don't step on the cracks.
31. Walk backward for a while. "It gives you cross-training benefits -- and it keeps
you alert," says Culwell.
32. Walk with a trainer. "We're all creatures of habit,mercurial vapor, and we don't recognize our
abilities to get to the next place, but a trainer can cheer you on and get you there,polo ralph lauren pas cher," says
Ellen Abbott, walking director of the Boston Athletic Club.
33. Cross-train. "Because I lift weights, I'm much stronger when I walk, and I enjoy
the walks so much more," says Abbott.
34. Nature-walk. Seek out routes blessed with woods, beaches,louboutin pas cher, or gardens.
35. Be a big shot. Talk on a cell phone while you walk.
36. Wear a CamelBak water carrier. You'll stay hydrated, which will keep your energy
up. Plus, you'll have fun sporting neat equipment.
37. Fantasize. Write a mental soap opera starring all those gym rats you have to stare
at while you're on the treadmill.
38. Pace your mail carrier. "They've developed an art and science out of walking," says
Burns. "Walk along and chat with him or her."
39. Strength train while you walk. "Do some very slow walking lunges and some slow side
squats," advises Culwell.
40. Start a walking club. Don't invite people with very strong opinions on politics or
religion,polo ralph lauren pas cher, though.
41. Explore neighborhoods. "Learn about the houses, the architecture, and the history
of your neighborhood or other neighborhoods you like," says Burns. "Find out where the haunted
houses are!"
42. Plan a walking vacation. It'll give your workouts a goal as well as give you
something to daydream about while you walk.
43. Watch reruns of Monty Python's Flying Circus, and look for John Cleese as
the Minister of Silly Walks. You won't find walking dull again.
44. Interval-train. "Walk and then run a little,franklin marshall, or walk fast for 3 minutes,ralph lauren pas cher, then
return to your normal speed," advises Abbott. "It breaks the monotony, and it builds strength
and endurance."
45. Walk your daily errands. "Find safe, comfortable routes to your library, video
store, and market, and put on a backpack," says Burns.
46. Plan your week in your head.
47. Have an imaginary conversation with a historical figure. "Imagine that Eleanor
Roosevelt or Gandhi is on the treadmill next to you," says Burns.
48. Get vertical. Challenge yourself with neighborhood hills, or crank up the incline
on the treadmill.
49. Talk to God.
50. Walk like an Egyptian -- it made Steve Martin rich.
相关的主题文章:

but local media

does not exist in America

the deadliest year to date for British forces in Afghanistan.
&quot

Sponsored Links