Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
aizde1314

Default Report GM calls Derek Jeter's agent

New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman had said that a possible move of Derek Jeter to the outfield is "not something we have to deal with right now," but that didn't stop him from reaching out to the shortstop's agent to explain comments he made Tuesday."I did talk to Casey Close," cheap MLB jerseys Cashman said Wednesday night, according Cheap Jerseys to the New York Daily News. "He asked, 'Hey,jerseys wholesale, what's going on?' Because they were receiving a lot of calls. And I explained everything to him. Hopefully I sufficed."I haven't talked to Derek. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing to explain. This thing has taken on a life of its own, but it is what it is. We're all good."Speaking Tuesday with WFAN's Mike Francesa at a breakfast appearance at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York, Cashman had said that if Jeter doesn't last at shortstop for the life of his new four-year deal, he could see Jeter moving to center field, as opposed to one of the corner infield spots. Talk of Jeter moving to the outfield spread rapidly."I like corner outfielders and corner infielders who have power, so for me, if he's ever gonna move, it's probably gonna be a Robin Yount situation. But we don't have to deal with it at this point," Cashman said Tuesday. "We'll deal with it when we have to."
Cashman repeated that he has no plan to move Jeter, just the thought that Jeter's athleticism was suited to center field if a move ever did happen.The GM spoke again Wednesday night while tending bar at Foley's New York to help raise money for prostate cancer research.According to the Daily News, Cashman, when asked to compare being a bartender to being GM of the Yankees, said: "I always wanted to be a bartender ... Cheap Jerseys From China The bottom line is you're supposed to keep your customers happy in both jobs. I think it's a little easier to do that here."Cashman also took some heat from Yankees fans for saying something complimentary about the Red Sox." wholesale MLB jerseysI was asked if the Red Sox are better on paper right now," Cashman said, according to the Daily News, "and I agreed because they have a deeper starting rotation. Pitching holds the keys to the kingdom. But I'm not saying they're going to beat us."They might be a finished product, where we're an unfinished product. But you don't win championships in the winter. The season hasn't started yet."

Sponsored Links