Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default 解读父爱--听名人谈父亲

"A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again." -- Enid Bagnold ,传奇私服
  "It no longer bothers me that I may be constantly searching for father figures; by this time,传奇私服, I have found several and dearly enjoyed knowing them all." -- Alice Walker
  "None of you can ever be proud enough of being the child of SUCH a Father who has not his equal in this world-so great,古风词韵,传奇私服, so good,传奇私服, so faultless. Try, all of you,轻叩夏的窗, to follow in his footsteps and don’t be discouraged, for to be really in everything like him none of you, I am sure, will ever be. Try, therefore,传奇私服, to be like him in some points, and you will have acquired a great deal." -- Victoria,传奇私服, Queen of England
  "That is the thankless position of the father in the family-the provider for all, and the enemy of all." -- J. August Strindberg
  "It is a wise father that knows his own child." -- William Shakespeare
  "It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was." -- Anne ######ton
  "One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." -- English Proverb
  "To be a successful father . . . there’s one absolute rule: when you have a kid,传奇私服, don’t look at it for the first two years." -- Ernest Hemingway
  "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection." -- Sigmund Freud
  "I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work fifteen and sixteen hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example." -- Mario Cuomo
  "If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated,传奇私服, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right." -- Bill Cosby
  "Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!" -- Lydia M. Child
  "Be kind to thy father,传奇私服, for when thou wert young,
  Who loved thee so fondly as he?
  He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue,Quote of the week 忙也要留點時間思攷一下,
  And joined in thy innocent glee."
        -- Margaret Courtney
  编者按:爱你的父亲吧,因为他是那么毫无保留地爱着你,传奇私服

Sponsored Links