Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-09-2011, 03:37 AM   #1
qlexuwew1j

Default Panda

Kung Fu Panda Feedback

2009-03-11 15:38

United States is advocating personal heroism of the country, a lot of movies but also charted out the private heroism of the atmosphere, but it is for this cause, people in the film easier to detect the film's highlights, to get more inspiration . This is also the domestic films and foreign films differentiator. Kung Fu Panda is not the form and focus on the scene, but rich in content and inspiration for people on.

movie I have penetrated is that there are 2 main lines --- a sell from a panda face backdrop, to be chosen as the dragon warrior,2 day diet, and ultimately vanquish the Panthers process. Another theme is the main of the center, from the turtle to run when the Panthers met the immortal, the master said, done, to show people of the main line, the master of the mind is how to be healed of.

the film's portrayal of the characters is very careful, the turtle fairy - his picture is advisable, whereas some things he is not very clear, but his heart is silence Although not see the characteristic fashion of things, but things have been well conscious of the results and impact he had. Master - his mind is unbalanced, because he merited the Panthers, but the Panthers feel evil, but not the dragon warrior heiress,particle size analyzer, let us see how the master adore, how much expectations, but this is not always good. Panda - love of martial arts, was selected as the dragon is, in the end Taichetaiwu know the turtle fairy set up Dragon Collection of deep meaning, blow Panthers. This process will menial panda goodness, patience, lusty perseverance, character description of life.

the film is not its maximum acceptable form and scenes, we see it portrayed the panda,Laser Diffraction, which is its main line, panda dragon warrior partake in the trials of time I think five is a nice Man should look to participate in the selection, but the film does not melodrama this, but is strongly of the panda into the characterization, humor partition. Good movies is the circumstance, compliant to be compliant, there is something to homes, sacrificing a splendid picture, filling the whole movie theme more famous. Let see who's more focused care.

Aspect is another movie deep voice, very Chinese cultural air, but more through dialogue among characters, and story development that qualify people, The theme of the film have thought. These needs we have a correct understanding of the film, it is not a mockery of the Chinese mores, Chinese mores, but to express the deep out, there are some very common truths in the film mainly portray and strengthened. The film also from people in the world scene have thought, not from the master internal peace, our viewpoint toward life a reflection. As a Christian, of lesson, as I was from this point of outlook of the film, thank God, is from this standpoint the film,Super slim, so I got a heap of thoughts and inspiration.

main one: Panda

story from the panda's nightmare begin, he did martial masterpieces nightmare, but we likewise especially amazing is that he The home is selling side, the mediocre, but this is the whole movie's cardinal role, because he is the dragon knight. Was selected for the turtle fairy dragon warrior, he portrayed the character is very remove.

1,Botanical Slimming, personal ideals.

this point we have from his dream, his room, he received the announcement after the selection of dragon fighter repercussion was off to the gate of his operations, and so on have seen his desire, his dream. This dream has been that he knows Panthers escaped, and came to and Pinggu his escape and the master of dialogue, the real show out of turned nigh and dart, that I reek, very Shang Zizun, but distant less than the harm, the damage I had to live as big, I do not go, because, I think, whether somebody could change me, so I do not then as now like this, it is you, the greatest Wu Linzong Central Plains division. That ideal is to learn martial arts, to alteration the selling side of destiny!

and he produces sharp compare to his dad, he came down, saying that the dream, his dad queried what he did dream, to consult his father's like, said he dreamed of noodles, But he can not be reconciled, tentatively asked his father used to be not also ambition to sell noodles from the fate of his father replied: youth and eligible, they also want to flee away, to study to make tofu. But why not go? Because his father gave up to that ideal as a absurd, said: I have not thought of how to make tofu look absurd? But it is forsook, he has been doing the affair of selling noodles, life's path may be relatively smooth, but also lost more exciting and life of tempering.

This is the 1st film in sharp contrast. I remember the Bible there is a saying: Do not shambles with babies to teach babies the air,Power Battery, avoid they lose the will. This is really the truth. Parents love their children, this love with Parents always want their ideas and methods according to control their kid, anxious children can be remote-controlled automaton. Graduated from lofty educate when I was young, I want to time off and students together to open an Internet coffeehouse, home strongly disapproved to in retrospect, was to open Internet cafes will make if a lot of money, but also make me a magnificent workout, I chose to obey the views of the family, but my 1st little dream shattered.

2, do not give up the spirit of humility and confidence to goodness.

Panda reached the top, but the gate was shut, but the panda is trying to work, because his dream where he was ambition to see the five-Man, where the best of the Central Plains preceptor there, he would also like to see the dragon shed grace --- British knight until he went by far. At this time the scenes of humor, laugh. But this is what he is not giving up, being beaten, wrestling, be encounter, not fearful of peril he did not hesitate, he is really into the final, behind the suffering of those appearance 1 of his dreams finally fulfilled.

immortal turtle fell from the front of the panda, and appointed as the moment the dragon warriors began to really believe he is the dragon master fighter and is resolved to take his time exercising. He encountered, is the master of the oppressed, is no Man of cynicism, but he did not give up. In the process, his words, It is this spirit and attitude, so he spent most laborious to spend time, and stuck with it.

people in the world is not easy, always hardly ever capable some ups and downs and anguish. When they met on the road, how to prefer? When we lust to enter the door closed, we choose what? When the door, we ran into the cold face of enthusiasm, and our mood? When we have made little progress, even with the results after the bombard and ridicule innocent, of sorts obstructions and pressure,Car Battery, how we feel? When we have a dream, alternatively have a good mind, no one think about, but not one to care to understand, how we feel? Most people chose to give up. Many good opportunities and good ideas, but also because of people give up and shattered.

in this process, we see two panda's attitude towards the role, one is immortal turtle, one is master. This growth in the panda on the road is a big important significance.

the turtle fairy of encouragement: ; Now it is God's awards, we can grip the moment! Panda is a movie, but prefer that the biggest behalf is that by these words, by more profound understanding of this sentence panda people!

perhaps our previous done and apology for elapse detriment of the upset; perhaps we fret about later in life, happens for the future and not worry so sad seeing always daytime, lost the emotions of joy, just like this bbs a small anecdote, , forget the moment in the hands of 10 yuan, 10 yuan and this is accurate what we absence, we would have some. people in the world namely meager, and apt cost the time crying, because eager apt get wind apt the time empty-handed, what ambition not take! yet why are there still disoriented, confused? may forget his God-given each second in the world, God let him forget the averaging of the world!

the Bible teaches us to disburse attention to their own words,Surface Area Analyzer, say one hundred words than to say it makes people! the film we see one created, then convert a panda to the end of the power! he did is to adore the moment, to forget his past, to forget his opponent's powerful, single-minded in learning martial arts because he is now a dragon fighter! journal burden of a day is ample to play, their ideal fixed, As long as every detail, the target is no longer far away, in front of paradise, paradise will open the door!

teacher attitude and the attitude of the turtle fairy inverse! he wanted to Panda will pedal down the mountain, so his disciples inherited Dragon Collection! when the panda's attitude is br>

need to encourage people in the world, but people like nice, do not like to be penalty, do not like antagonistic views. But this idea that we lose more than good to lose ! like the Panda that his master was inspired, he said he gave the master every word in mind, the final battle with the Panthers all to spend, and won the final victory of the Bible in saying words: the truth of the Bible procurable to the smart people to hide. not to say that the Bible against the clever, the Holy Spirit is the Helper, the God-given wisdom and enlightenment of the people. meaning that people who feel smart, you can not get the Bible truth, s knowledge wrong, also lies in this space a little story, can not play.

There is a story in the Bible, said the employer to go to a foreign country, the money given to his waiter, according to their ability to give is all but, etc. He came back, servants, and some acquire more, and some earn less, some buried in the ground did not acquire a point. according to each employer earned, to give rewards and punishment, many must be more reward, not to him that some of them claimed the Bible teaches,Particle Characterization, to humility, to feel pity, love your neighbor as yourself --- in this film, we see that humility Panda , with an open mind to master the five Xia learning; he feel goodness, from goodness to look by the outlook of the teachings of the master, so the teacher's attitude towards him as he is a detection, he really was master of inspiration, said the master to detect each other's weaknesses, to leveraging the power, etc., etc., said a lot, five Xia attention on the master course additionally to arrest him down the mountain Panda attitude, no understanding of the master to teach the meaning of the panda is remember,Fruta Planta, understand, and finally in the battle, the victory, the five Man has failed!

people in the face of difficulties and suffering, the most accessible confused, We also acquired from the attitude of a lot. Pastor taught us the difficulties and suffering should be seen as the Trial of God for us, so our hearts delight, and faced with the reassurance to deal with all and God will help us survive, will grace richly given us an unprecedented spiritual and confidence cultivated, and life experiences during the process of rich experiences and lessons capable, the road of life in the future be more profuse life, which many So the world is falling, in the most difficult days of suffering falls, there is embezzling, there are guns, there go astray, and goes into the confusion from the penurious, there committed suicide incapable to resist the beat of so

Topics related articles:

Tomb notes while the end of the

Tomb notes while the end of the

I second unit !

Tomb notes 64

Tomb notes comics , pit dad ah !

Sponsored Links