Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
stevenp75d

Thumbs up Spring Cleaning: Wash Your Wool Sweaters — The Greenbacks Gal

First let me say, No. I am not trying to jinx the beautiful weather here in CO by suggesting your wash and put your wool sweaters away! I’m incredibly hopeful that these warm days <a href="http://www.easybuyying.com/polo-ralph-lauren-ralph-lauren-mens-hoodies-c-44_45.html"><strong>ralph lauren uk</strong></a> are here to stay, as I’m sure you are too! So I’ve knocked on wood, tossed salt over my shoulder, and crossed my fingers that this won’t jinx us! Next, I want to clarify, Yes. I am suggesting you hand wash your wool or cashmere sweaters. I know they have a “Dry Clean” only tag on them. But, if the first material listed on your sweater is either “wool” or “cashmere” be assured they can be safely hand washed. Too chicken to try it? That’s ok. I started hand washing my sweaters years ago after I picked up a load of dry cleaning and it cost us 80. 80 is a nice dinner out with my husband. With dessert. And wine. Not to mention, although I use a “green” dry cleaner (with a drive through!), dry cleaning isn’t the most environmentally beneficial service out there. I like that I save and lessen my impact. So, maybe try it on one of those sweaters that you aren’t <a href="http://www.easybuyying.com/columbia-jackets-columbia-mens-jackets-c-1_2.html"><strong>columbia clothing</strong></a> overly attached to? I think you’ll be pleased with the results! So what do you think? Ready to give it a try? Here is what you need: Castile Soap 3 large white, or light colored towels Step One to Washing a Wool Sweater: Fill a large sink with water that is a little cool to the touch. Not cold. Just a bit cool. Add 1 Tablespoon castile soap. Step Two: Swish the sweater around. Make sure you aren’t squishing or pulling or otherwise destroying any of the fibers. Gentle is the key. Got something stuck on? I put a little soap directly on it and just gently try to work it off. Drain the water and refill the sink with the same cool temperature water. Squeeze the sweater to get the soap out. Repeat as often as necessary. *Don’t like using all that water? Castile soap is 100% biodegradable. Use a bucket to wash in instead of the sink. Dump the water over anything that needs to be watered! Step 3: Drain the water off your sweater and give it a few gentle squeezes. Lay it out flat on a white or light colored towel. Step 4: Place another towel over the top of the sweater and roll it up. You will be amazed at how much water this absorbs. Unroll the towels and place the sweater on a fresh, dry towel. Shape <a href="http://www.easybuyying.com/polo-ralph-lauren-c-44.html"><strong>ralph lauren polo</strong></a> the sweater by lying it flat. It should look like it did in step 3. Leave the sweater out to dry. You actually want to find a place out of the sun, so it doesn’t fade. This happens to be the hardest part of this process for me. To find a place where I can leave a few sweaters out of the way. If you have a card table lurking someplace, I find it handy to pull it out and use it to place a few sweaters on. There you have it! How to Wash your Wool Sweaters! Of course, <a href="http://436100.info/view.php?id=13261"><strong>First Tie-Dye T-Shirt Available from Sistas Fashion | Sistas Fashion</strong></a> I always like to help you Save Green. So, if you pick up a May issue of All You magazine, (available only in WalMart or by subscription) there is actually a 2 off ANY full size Kiss My Face coupon inside. Kiss My Face makes the castile soap I used. I love the lavender scent! Of course, you can use any brand you choose or find. I just can’t find any coupons for them! Related posts:Spring Cleaning: A DIY Yoga Mat Cleaning Spray Spring Cleaning: DIY Coffee Filter Shoe Deodorizers Feed My Family a Green Diet Update: 11/20/10 5 Natural Cold Fighters Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Easy Steps to Homemade Applesauce

Sponsored Links