Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default Home {merely} in the recall

Home only in the recall

must depart home to go out to earn a living because 40 years, Shenzhen is also the access to fifteen years. In recent years, accessibility, open different car, so will go home a few times a year, home appear within reach. However, on reflection, equitable linger home in my memories, for my memories of home and I'll say. home. I would rather linger in my home on the memory.
my hometown in Guangdong Jieyang Rongcheng, Jieyang County over the past called Rong town. Guangdong Jieyang is ancient Yap, a long history, has been seen in historical records 2200 years. Named after the ancient one of Jieyang Jieyang Wuling Ridge, Spring and Autumn when the ground is Baiyue. Emperor Ping Yue, after 33 years (214 BC) the establishment of Jieyang guarding area, under the South China Sea county. Han Yuanding six years (111 BC) fashioned Jieyang County, now under the jurisdiction of Chaozhou, Xing Mei, and the Taiwanese Longxi, Zhangpu other places. Dong Jin Chengdi into and six years (AD 331) is divided into Haiyang Jieyang, Chaoyang, Haining, Sui 4 counties. After several re-waste to Song Shaoxing 10 years (AD 1140), and the establishment of Jieyang County. After the founding of new China, Jieyang, Chaozhou-Shantou area under the county has, Guangdong Administrative Region, Shantou area, Shantou City. 991 years it became a city (prefecture level), jurisdiction Fuzhou, Jiedong Jiexi, Puning, benefits to a four-county area (Puning to level cities), population 570 million.
Jieyang Rongcheng has always been the political, economic and cultural centre. Rongcheng City for the banyan tree, this abundant Weng Wei, canoe built tropical and subtropical trees, was everywhere. Summer, trees birds chirping, trees are a good place for people to enjoy the cool. Unfortunately, the city has seldom seen a large banyan tree, perhaps because when they get in the way of urban development has been cut down, right?
Rongcheng north Huang Qishan, south street lilac mountains, Rongjiang here into two, into South River, North River, around Fuzhou. Bird's eye view on standing Huang Qishan, Fuzhou is sketched into a north and south river Gourd. So people say, Fuzhou is a congratulated land. Criss-cross the river north and south through some channels to communication channels between the radius constantly have some decorative ponds of varying phase, so Fuzhou Oriental Venice of the past, many people in front of the flow or pond behind the house is, boat You can stop at the door next to the stone steps. Is full of bridges. And south along the bridges people alter is the bridge most of the Rongcheng Shibanqiao is flat, rather than south of the stone arch bridge.
I lived in Fuzhou East Gate Lane after a stone hit the river dry. Dry Creek is a stream Chaoshan words averaging, that is, I lived next to a stream. A child, my kin less than three hundred meters around the inside of at least five different sizes and forty-five River Pond: After the door is the river, south over the ring road is the current river, about 100 meters further south is Rongjiang Nanhe; home not a grain of truth the southwest side of a north-south river, there is one Shibanqiao called channels, there is a bit of correction river both north and south gate called . As for the pond,Diesel Slim Jeans, it is spread, I have a door. Child, the door is a small square (we call Pond is actually the middle of the river relatively wide areas. We have lived near the folks, so this little square called Courtyard of the East, West and north of the house, the south is the pond, pond with a tall longan trees. Children playing in the courtyard in the play, kite flying, tree climbing. . . Mid-Autumn Festival, we picked up the tiles, amass in the courtyard in the middle of a one lofty pagoda; and picked up firewood, Mid-Autumn evening, inside the fodder into the burning tower. Until the ruddy pagoda scalded red. Then, spatter a handful of salt in the pagoda, will sound crackling sound. Then, sprinkle with a sulfur abrasive, wow, blue flames drew Yingying amazing! Rose water, earthworms as tempt will be hired, the red-hot pin bent hooks, to grab small shrimp fishing river fishing small crabs; low tide, and we are in the river and put a pre-dug pond Some stone tiles so that the fish hiding the pit,Diesel UK, the water pail dry, there will always be farmed. Or made with horse tail hair pony set, plug in the skinny bamboo, used to set crab trilobata. Crab trilobata is a small crab, with red claws. Low tide, there are many crab foraging on the shore trilobata, we tease it with horsehair cover, it thought it was a small animal claws to brace on the dancers. This time it's claws to live condom, put it to seize. In truth, crab trilobata is very easy to clutch, and with a line knotted to a small piece of pickled radish and the like as lure, to lure it is also very good. Always clamp the bait and clutch it until you clutch it into your little pail.
close to my home away from the ring road, over the creek is. Ring Road in Fuzhou on the original foundation walls built around Fuzhou week, about four alternatively five km circumference, ten-meter-wide road. In antique times, East and West walls with four gates, there is a door called Jinxianmen Drum Tower, Fuzhou therefore commonly known as the Home were the ring road phoned the At that time, the city leaves the top lined with massive eucalyptus, acacia trees and phoenix trees, trees are one measure wide grass. Summer night, we like to top the city under a tree shade, the grass scatter on mats, babies and adults or men and women sitting or lying down. At that time the evening is indeed no motorcars passing, and even bikes are very mini. Around filled with eucalyptus fuel with a activating taste of fresh, or is it more scent Albizia julibrissin, ears are crickets chirp, frogs quack sound. Albizia julibrissin is open only at night, its petals can not see, only a head of long, white seeped green stamens, like a cute pompon. Eucalyptus small inconspicuous flowers, blossom time, bloom buds out, like 1 small Zhu Li, girls like to elect up strung bracelet. I like lying down, looking at the stars the moon, listening to Mama fairy anecdotes, or hear my father say, Sometimes, also brother and sister sing . .
about 1956 or 57 years, in Jiexi (then still chapter of Jieyang) the amendment of the new River pond, dug a waterway, irrigation Fuzhou mu farmland east of Fish Lake. This channel through the door near our house, on the south side of the ring road. We put the new river channel is called, qu shui clear bright and clean, we are using it as drinking water. Channel breadth is not ten meters deep twenty-three meters. We also went to the channel swim, I But adults do not like to swim in the new river, about the Therefore, adults go to Dasi is the title of Rongjiang. Rongjiang Nanhe from us very far, walking is fifty-six minutes. From the Dongsheng Street, a corporation called Dongsheng end of the street is a ferry, lug vegetable peasants, to spend a penny ferry ride south from the river to the countryside to the city, Cook sold to buy back a little Grocery supplies. We generally east of a crossing of the relatively flat floodplain swim ashore some burning ash kiln shell, we call them Chaozhou-Shantou area of ​​the underground collection of some shell wafer, to excavate it up and placed in the kiln burning fragile, and it becomes the same as the lime substances. Ash when burning shell, there will be a thick white cloud coming out, a little choking smell. Now through Dongsheng Street, I still smell like the taste of vinegar stock; go crossing, thought of that thick, white cloud and it was a special taste. Unfortunately, now they are coiling to the east with that Rongjiang of the water, evaporated. . .

memory of home is so beauteous, but her beauty hconsist in ...ered with the years passing and. Now I see the home,Diesel Jeans Sale, turned out to be a rundown, devastated, revolting. Ah, home, adore you so that your wandering feel sad! This year I
85-year-old mother lived in my home in Shenzhen for five months, yesterday I took her home. As usual, come and gone, only stay 28 hours. Period, I spent an hour, is the fourth brother, and his daughter walked half Fuzhou, with my 10D digital camera to disc a few shots. Let me take you to see with the camera now Fuzhou, let you see me sad occasion it!
Fourth Brother and I and his daughter, starting from the fourth brother's family, by playing rock Lane - East Gate Street - Twin Peaks Road to the old Taixing, to the Temple, and then through the mountain - Nga - Forbidden City feet, around the Forbidden City half weeks later by the Then drove to fish the lake, to river detection of the
four brothers living in the Chinese High School next to the New River in front of me is not a clear and sunny and neat, surging water of the irrigation aisles, merely a little dry bottom, dark, shambles of a drainage trench. Laundry vegetables while women, kid playing in the water of the stone treads, stone sinuous, and there is a tramp on the side Remember from the Now become a short, arched stone bridge, called Bridge railing, a couple of mutual I looked to the bridge, about 2 meters wide and only afterward the river, has become an open sewers, piles of garbage, The door of the reservoir was filled out in the courtyard of their house upon the half with Young built a house. My far great-uncle of 2 brothers old shared a little of that between the Our family's old house, rotated out to be a den, called The door has a small Had a small patio, there is a round door, round which is a big patio doors, patio around the north lobby and two rooms, a courtyard back the wells, wells have a small green space behind, planted a mulberry and some flowers. I was a children live in the northwardly pinion, the courtyard, over the water, the gatehouse are playing we play, repose place, leaving many childhood memories. But now old house has been destroyed, and even the weeds in front of always strengths to. Old house lived a poor can not supply to get marital to his wife's brother, enumeration, or my uncle's generation, have more than 60 years old. Ten years ago, we brothers raised in the original north pinion was built on the three-story house, was my mother, brother and five younger brother's home. Dad then this year is called the house with my grandfather, appointed Such a total of three hundred square meters of small architecture, Lane has been playing pretty good the stone. Within our neighboring Guocuo, it becomes even more escape down. Stone Lane to play only one meter wide, perhaps someone who accustom to live here is a dry stone line of business of playing. Stone Road north out of the fight, worked to the East Gate Street. East Gate Street, Tung Tau is the Gate I remember that time East Gate Street, there are many arch, lined with many small shops in Stone Lane coalition and the fight there is a The navel of the street, there is my alma mater, East Gate basic educate, I read here from third grade basic school, now is the East Gate Junior High School. This cornered out to be a large shrine, called Guo Ancestral Hall, the so-called Now, the impressively large Guo Ancestral Hall of the plaque above the door, and the East Gate Junior High School side of the sign on the door has become so shabby, not many people feel, muse.
East Gate Junior High School along the road is bimodal Lane, Lane's other end is the name of the temple bimodal Chaozhou Temple. Temple built in Tang Dynasty, this repair was stately peaks, incense is also very busy.
and bimodal Temple as rebuilt after the Cultural Revolution there in the Temple. Jieyang Temple size is not small, I remember growing up here is a very lively place, the door selling a variety of snacks, a fortune-telling divination, there mountebank, and often bustling. During the Cultural Revolution, demolished the Temple to the Four Olds, was later re-built up, a door that the two tall and potent God, Shek Mun, when shoved to the Cultural Revolution, and broken into several cross-sectional, later re-sculpture of a pair, but a grain of truth the original tall. Temple plaque couplets, and invited Jieyang, Guangdong Province, as well as the notable calligrapher to write the nation, the believers have come here to Prayer. Side is the people's sustenance carving spacious, when the mushroom of spirits is the Buddha, which is not worth musing it?
tens of meters west from the Temple, went to the mountain. The mountain known as Main Street, and many cities in Guangdong, Zhongshan Road, quondam the city's largest and most bustling street. Street store in rows on either sides of the last partition ratio, namely a commercial premier. But immediately the boom has yet convert a entity of the past, the marts forward the plunge, few pedestrians above the road, which is that the south arcade-style building, vaguely reminiscent of past honor.
in the northern mountain is About from the Ming Dynasty, this is the lawful seat of the county judge. Yuan affirmative for 12 years, to defend against pirates, in the county administration from a fix around the stone 4 meters high, more than 600 meters of the perimeter walls, a Forbidden City. Today vicissitudes changes, Forbidden City remains. In 1988, the Forbidden City was listed as Jieyang opener cultural relics protection units.
leave the Forbidden City, to Confucius Temple in the past where people called the This was originally a very lively place, but now also appears to be declining. Jieyang have said outdoor the country in addition to most large Qufu Confucian Temple of Confucius, which advocates learn of folk customs and the Jieyang. Jieyang scale Confucius Temple, in front of Ling Xing Gate, 鲤鱼跳龙门 screen wall, Pan Chi, Golden Water Bridge, and then Dacheng Gate,New Diesel Jeans 2011, Dacheng door into the magnificent Great Hall is the tolerance, the temple houses the sculpture of Confucius. Completely mock the Confucius Temple, the palace building, indicating the building when the Confucius Temple, Confucius has been enshrined as the common status of the emperor. (Emperor dynasty that became the Now, Confucius Temple and as Jieyang City Museum, go to stamps, we also did not go due to the time the.
Jinxianmen far away from the Confucius Temple, separated by a market. Jieyang five gates Jinxianmen is the only remaining one. Jinxianmen located between the East Gate and North Gate, in ancient times a spire. Eight in Jieyang, Now,Diesel Skinny Jeans, Jinxianmen has given the business climate around the drowned, single fall into an ocean of McDonald's and KFC.
with a little pensive and detriment, leaving Jinxianmen, the ring road to go back. From Jinxianmen to East Gate of this ring road has now become the market. Road on both sides are fixed and mobile vendors, effectively the sale of vegetables, pork, fish, edible and other annual bustling, Mo Jian heel foot.
the sun is very intense, we left the ring road, turn lanes shade, feel to the Lotus Heart. Lotus Heart in the past but also vertical and curtate streams, ponds everywhere, but now is the pond is filled, water blocked, the sewage into the sewer, ditch water, black, explosions of scent.
out of the lotus center, through the door of the water, went back to playing rock Lane. Shao Xie, and four brothers drove to the fishing lake with them. Fishing Lake in the eastern of Jieyang, Rongjiang downstream, is land of abundance. Father had been fishing the lake in the secondary school teaching, where it is classified as right-wing, exiled to the foot of the Agricultural Science Institute Huangqi fatigue camps and other places. We went to a fishing lake called the In Fuzhou, this banyan tree has been infrequent. We also went to a ferry, and distant look Rongjiang Nanhe Turtle Tower. Jieyang Rongjiang is the mother, but the pollution of this river is now very solemn. Water, massive metals, nitrides serious bidding, the water spread of the invasion of water hyacinth factories, looked painful.
came behind to the Dongsheng Street and the ferry. Of course,Diesel Womens Jeans, Dongsheng Street, has no . Not long past the engaged ferry, there is a long time to ferry over, have pockets of a few visitors here the transition. Looking Rongjiang Nanhe, there is a bridge not distant downstream, then a few years ago built Rong Hua Bridge. Unfortunately, water pollution, visual field, there are more than half of the river is occupied by water hyacinth. Ah, my home, my mommy river, you become so unkempt, so ragged, told me how not to melancholy!
I does not know that, Jieyang has forever been famous folk of the area known as It is said that a recent scientific research units approximately the Guangdong Province, the class of modernization of the results Jieyang ranked last premier! Printing of the romance, there are provincial governors not long antecedent to Jieyang Jieyang metropolis leaders looked by afterward on, said: Jieyang you build up favor the rural areas. I said, compared to the Pearl River Delta Rural, Jieyang million miles away from there! 20 annuals antecedent, I had written to the then secretary of Jieyang County, Jieyang asked why the evolution of the PRD is absent from mistrust, and some suggestions. County party secretary was too granted to the shire this letter to additional leaders to penetrate. But that is merely a savant remarks, made less than righteousness, it does not make whichever inconsistency. 20 annuals after, look at the scene of Jieyang economic and social ebb, I have naught to mention.
home only in the recollect.

(written in 2005)

Sponsored Links