Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
anany0988

Default U.S. 12 -year-old autistic boy on the Astrophysics

BEIJING, March 21 , according to foreign media reports, although the United States a 12- year-old boy was diagnosed with autism when young , but in mathematics there is this extraordinary talent , is currently being sent to the Indiana University doctoral program studying astrophysics .

According to reports, the boy named Jacob . Barnett (Jacob Barnett). 3 years old when his parents found it difficult to make eye contact with him and emotional interaction, then Jacob was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, the hospital , which is a marginal autism .

However, the number of Jacob but then a soft spot . He likes to mental arithmetic or to use dry-erase board behind the calculation of pi to 200 . Jacob 's parents also noted that when they take him to the planetarium , he likes to look at the stars and planets. With the increased interest in cosmology , Jacob began to bored school curriculum.

neurophysiologist Karl . S. Hale believes that Jacob needed the guidance of academic level , such as post-graduate degree courses. And now he has reached the level of mathematics mathematics, physics , astronomy and astrophysics doctoral level.

with Jacob in Jacob 's parents came to Indiana Purdue University , the professor also believes that he is very talented .

It is understood , Purdue University physics professor John . Ross said Jacob after completing the course this semester , will be able to do some research . It is understood that Professor Luo Si commitment would be looking for funds to support Jacob's academic and research.

Jacob 's mother,Supra Shoes Australia, Christine Te Liman gave Princeton University professor sent a video , which is Jacob for the . But the Christian can not confirm this is not out of Jacob their own research .

According to Te Liman Professor , Jacobs proposed a new theory contains the theory of physics, astrophysics and is currently the most difficult problems.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
ggi33hg1k

The distance is not the world's most life and death But when I stand in front of you you do not know me you is not from the world's most of you I stand in front of you and you do not know me is not clearly known each other most of the world together than being apart from the phase method can not be together but obviously had arrived in the yearning you have intentionally mm on the distance of the heart is not the world's most obviously law was intentionally arrived cents in love with your heart but with their solemn on the heart of a person you dig law across most of the drainage in the world of distance from the world is not life and death But when I stand in front of you you do not know the distance you are the world's most I did not stand in front of you you do not know me you knew each other but not together most of the world,air force 1 classic mid, not knowing from each other but not together obviously arrived Law Shares have intentionally miss you in my heart cents a world away from most of the law is not clearly arrived in love may have intentionally put you in the heart cents but with solemn heart of your own people dig over a drainage method
Old 08-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
Jazzzzzzzzzzmen

Default необычные воздушные шары

Креатив бывает разным.
В данной подборке креатив на тему воздушных шаров.

Остальные не влезли в тему :( Смотреть здесь.