Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
Mercedes0n

Default GRAMERCY — Putting a present-day whirl above vint

Ideally,pandora jewellery, Brown absences to grow her business into one all-encompassing "antique-inspired" mark, and has begun going on a line of one-of-a-kind pillows.
"I'm quite much a downtown girl,childs pandora bracelet, yet we are attempting to be a brand that appeals to entire different folk," she said.
The Gramercy dweller grew up with a grandmother who constantly traveled in Europe and would send home antique cameos, lockets, tins and gemstones she found at flea marts. Her other grandmother was interested in crafts like linens, weaving, knotting and beading.
"Antiquing coupled with crafting has gotten me where I am today, for I'm so interested in it," Brown said.
Her jewelry ranges in amount from $100 to $400, and is accessible online. Currently, a boutique approximate Gramercy Park cried Kage, by 72 1/2 Irving Place, carries her collections and, afterward month, Jill Lynn & Co. in Southampton ambition also carry her chips.
"I meditation it probably started with a piece that was my grandmother's, it needed a new chain or fair something to liven it up," Brown remembered.
Included in her new summer collection is a Mother's Day locket, an open-rectangle with a 7-karat lemon quartz, priced at $250.
"I was like, 'How can I reinvent this so it's modern?"
GRAMERCY Putting a contemporary spin on vintage jewelry and antiques began as Berry Brown's infancy charm, but they've now convert her vocation.
Now Brown, 34, is putting her jewelry design capabilities to use at starting her commerce, BBJewels Gramercy Park.
"In some ways I have a vision it could be a seascape, or a grassy meadow but some pieces bring that almost in my idea and I work approximately that vision," Brown said.
"It could be someone Victorian, or have an earthy look or a fantasy look, and I might make it into a piece namely would be suitable because a spring tea party," Brown said.
Brown hopes to have her collections carried in other selected boutiques soon.
She said she starts every design by detecting interesting antique pieces like filigree surrounds, necklaces, or cameos then builds from there, using the colors or the "look" of the piece to complete a design.

Sponsored Links