Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
nikestuytu2

Default Man dissatisfied with his girlfriend change of hea

■ Reporters weeks and / reports

newspaper Yanbian News girlfriend a change of heart, his bitter rival, well-designed revenge,Wholesale handbags, explosives placed in the generator, the rival and the other workers killed, the incident only two days, he fell into the French Open.
generator explosion

killed two workers

6 月 6 at 8 pm, Wangqing Baicaogouzhen a molybdenum ore field wellhead generator explosion, two generator operator killed on the spot. After the incident, Yanbian and Wangqing safety supervision departments to send professionals to the scene immediately. After investigation,Gucci handbags, the accident scene found some discrepancies with the production of doubt, suspected the explosion was caused by man-made, so to Wangqing Police.
Wangqing Police crime scene, that the case material, the Yanbian Prefecture Public Security Bureau and the Provincial Public Security Bureau reported. The Provincial Public Security Bureau of Interpol Corps, Yanbian Prefecture Public Security Bureau Public Security Bureau of Interpol Interpol detachment and Wangqing joint brigade reconnaissance survey technicians, and through the clues left at the scene of the doubt to confirm that this is a man with explosives attached to the generator circuit, causing the victim start the generator when the explosion caused by a vicious criminal cases, the police investigation on the case immediately.
faithless girlfriend

man threatened to retaliate rival

through a large number of investigations, an important clue into the police's attention. It reflects the miners, 43-year-old Zhang, Heilongjiang before the incident in the mine worked with him and came from the mine to the miners in Heilongjiang's 29-year-old woman cooking over an object at Qinmou. Later, from Heilongjiang to Qinmou and 32-year-old miner with object Wang,http://blog.cersp.com/index/2097474....cleId=20723604, Zhang this to heart, has threatened to retaliate Wang, more than 10 days before the incident, Zhang suddenly left the mine.
-depth investigation by police found that Zhang is not only committing the crime factor, and with blasting experience, and know that mine explosives storage place, the great crime suspects,http://www.07938.com/plus/view.php?aid=32174, and then started catching them.
killing rival

evade the law

6 月 8 afternoon, Wangqing County Public Security Bureau Criminal get clues, find the Yanji Zhang hiding place and arrested him. In the face of overwhelming evidence, Zhang confessed to the crime. According to Zhang confessed a year ago, he had been friends, and his girlfriend came to Wangqing Baicaogouzhen Qinmou in the molybdenum mine to work. Soon to be mine, miners Wang Qinmou with a good friend, the face of his girlfriend's betrayal, Zhang full count of all the resentment in the Wang on her own.
in retaliation for Wang, He first submitted his resignation on May 23, creating a false alibi when the incident. June 5, he quietly sneak into the mines, the mine that evening to steal explosives depots, work by workers of the machine, installed in the mine operated wellhead Wang generator plant, and then left the scene.
6 月 6 日 8 pm, when another worker Xu Wang,Wholesale shoes, and go to work, start the generator,http://www.07938.com/plus/view.php?aid=31889, causing the generator connected to explosives, the two men killed on the spot. Zhang has now been arrested.

Sponsored Links