Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
kdfif6135910

Default louboutin deduct shoes Where to detect this melody

Commentary: The hazard of acute re-emergence of difficult relief Gong song will always live in the eclipse of this, Diqing Zhouweishuji Qizha La, has also not forget that in the Tiger Leaping Gorge near the scene of a forest fire see this in the song Gong.

pretty Diqing the legendary Shangri-La, Shangri-La in the Tibetan language is a calm asylum of good fortune the world outside, where the life of Tibetan, Yi, Naxi, Lisu, Han, more than 20 nationalities, This multi-religious multi-cultural harmony and coexistence.

white chase: He said you have to hold on, I'll help you, you anxiety. He had said so, I have dreamed a imagine Gong deputy commander holding my hand and said, you should not be too sorrowful white chase, I will help you, I can help you jump you, sing up, You trust me.

Commentary: Many people know the Shangri-La Gong is a deputy commander of the warm-hearted adore to help, people who have difficulties encountered, whether acquaintances or strangers, he will try to help, people from the base heart to him as
Zhang Ruan: car life difficult, and carts on the burn to open in the past, I was the first one automobile, I told the deputy commander differentiate, do not know how deep the water, can bloom in the past, I said the deputy commander, I did not opened so deep, and I am a little terrified, afraid of what he said, opened in the past, I said deputy commander, entered the water to the exhaust pipe if it flooded, then the water inside the engine, the car To rotate off, even over a wave hit, it took all of us plucked inside the Jinsha River, all rinsed away. He said that is not fearful, do not know the situation in front of people, there were no casualties, the people drowned out, do not know the situation, he said Zhang is not afraid to open in the past.
Reporter: You are in the barracks, get by fknow next to nothing of numerous years, you have talked to, the understanding of the military?
and period (Shangri-La County Zetong villagers): Kim Mamie (PLA) to come here, we repair to the road through, our agricultural productions can be transported out of the car right away, and life has cultivated, economic has amplified, thanks to Kim Mamie (PLA), thanks to Comrade Gong in this song.

white pursue (Deqin Na countryside village): I heard that he mash that day, I truly, I did have rheumatism, the tears simply Liu Buchu, not tears, but my center on sour, it is like to me, like bubbles in sulfuric acid, so hot, so hot.
Commentary: Gong music legend is mentioned in this April 1936, rates of Hong twenty-six Army Long, Long way via Zhongdian County, is immediately the Shangri-La County, the Hut of the monks Army to heave asset as the edible, give large support the Red Army. To this end He Longxin then wrote down the

Commentary: Gong song this time can not tell his family where fighting in the border, the military's mission and responsibilities so that he have to give up the marriage, went to the battlefield.

white chase: He helped me, really is my saving money, saving money is really not of that money, I did not go to the hospital, I really can not stand up again, I can also stand on crutches to help him, and even this is he gave me a cane.

Sri Lanka that Ram (where this wife Gong song): his father very anxious, very anxious parents both, people in front of a bad list of his father every day to run inside the post office, sent a telegram urging him to come back He said the troops inside something, to execute the task, temporarily incapable to return, his father was a bit bad (meaning) that I'm sorry, my son could come back a little thing, really sorry, far relatives who are sent out.
Commentary: This song in the left Gong, there have been many people he helped, of which there are Tibetan, Yi, Han and other ordinary people of different ethnic groups in Sri Lanka that the Ram his wife's eyes, Gong in peacetime love this song to help some strangers, no matter what country they are.

Reporter: Can you look that he was taken down to the front line?
Jixin Mei (student recipient): Originally thought to go to go, stabilized, I muse to see him, he ambitioned to go home to see him repeatedly, in front of him to say thank you . But today I just hike into go, he was gone.
Commentary: As a soldier, whether on the battlefield, or in peacetime to protect people's lives and property, is also facing the test of life and death. Gong song to emulate this in 11 years, told reporters the driver Zhang Ruan Gong deputy commander in a flood in the venture.
Jixin Mei: I wrote that the train of this letter, written on the envelope Diqing Jun Gong partition gate alternate in the uncle received this song.

Reporter: So risky scenario, if we say no one approximately you to encourage you, you can open in the quondam?

Commentary: This song in Gong aggression actions in that body pierced by shrapnel, the negative inferior injuries.

Commentary: This song in the left Gong, left his office a special notebook, remember the above when he learned a lot of countryside, poor people absence help to solve the problem.
Qizha La: I did see him, all black, that time is only the teeth are white, he was wearing camouflage clothing, a chip is all black, the smoke , his shoes already scalded, and he was hit from the fire line down.

Reporters: how can he say?

Commentary: Jixin Mei returned to educate, Gong song to her to pay this in addition to tuition, the still life to help her.

Sri Lanka that Ram: lots to talk about my cares to him, I told him, I said age is not small, can not do it. He was not listening, he says that people living is, can do little entities to do that, he was this.

Commentary: August 2006, dump ponderous rain the upper reaches of the Jinsha River, Shangri-La County, part of the town flooded. Gong song guided forces rushed to the salvage in this scene, but the only one leadership to the scene along the roads were flooded, the situation is very critical.
Reporter: In fact, the Red Army at that time and very good communication between the monks.
Reporter: Are you then how long it took, the task knows what he is, why not come back?

year: Yes, communication is quite equal.
Commentary: This song in Gong's decease, his home 1 daytime to the place uninvited guest.
Yao Shizhong: Diqing namely a harmonious, peaceable, lull, cheerful, auspicious place in which a hot speck aboard the Diqing, the harmony between male and male, the harmony of man and nature, and harmony of the scenery, of course, there are soldiers and priests harmony.

white chase: He so help me, I do not compensate him, he would sacrifice, I think his grave to beat heads, want to say thanks, but you see my 2 legs too dissatisfying a.

Sri Lanka that the Ram: The last wedding is postponed, delayed, postponed its second year.
Sri Ram that: If, in turn, he said, sitting in the avenues today those who suffer or are you, how they feel like? He was saying, or your family, sitting here, or in suffering, or not wear, dine not,karen millen discount codes For women marital ahead 68 -, your mind how to think, are not the same, he said.

year: Auntie, come look at today, this is the deputy commander-funded students.

Yao Shizhong (Diqing Jun district political commissar): Gong said he had a song, a soldier thing is to get out of exclusion, willing himself, which he said, I am most impressed. Exclusion was out, he is willing to what it method sacrifice, dedication, he is there without me, somebody another does not own, he is in a stack a lot of asset, the small piece really reflects the exclusion of the above go out , compliant to out themselves.
Previous
Next
Qizha La: It could be seen playing out front, people in the ignition, the blaze floor to see who could see.
CCTV Gong song this years. In this earth, he only lived 54 years, but in the Shangri-La people's minds, he was not cut down sleet eagle, is the His grave flowers often, people proceed to grave, in adding to relatives, comrades, the local Tibetan, Yi, Lisu and other differ ethnic groups, and people also come to pay homage to him spontaneously.

Qizha La: ran when they were trying to place a straight, was very worried, because venturing, after a turn from there, they go out into the smoke to go over there, we were worried because that the fire winds from the side of the mounds, you can immediately fly cross the hills, so people are very easy to coil into the fire, we were worried that there will be anyone casualties? Side contact, communication and wrong links, inside the mountain terrain is particularly intricate, walkie-talkies you turn a mountain, it does not work. 10 o'clock at night when it and contact them all.

correspondent: he always do, have transform a accustomed.

Commentary: Gong song premier suggested this in the naval station approximate the Hut to visit approximately Buddha, a monk, monks and soldiers in order to enhance common comprehending.
full of poor people in the log book requirements, we placarded a need for architecture roads through the village Chak record of explosives, Shangri-La County Zetong Grand Canyon Village is situated in Jinsha River, where the towering stone walls,mens nike air max 90 trainers 10 -year-old boy pic, inaccessible by road , the villagers down the mountain trail in the rugged rock detour 10 km, alive here for generations Tibetan, Naxi and other villagers hope there is a village road. 2002 Diqing Jun zoning decision support Zetong Village construction of this airing mountain road, know this song Tibetan Gong individually led the militia in spirited battle assignment shelling eye on the walls, fill in explosives, demolition of a mountain open, more than 120 days after the exceptionally difficult hard work, and eventually in more than 20 curves engraved into a cliff on a 15-kilometer mountain road leading to the outdoor world.

Commentary: This song Gong in his military profession in 39 years across the siteline to partake in self-defense in war, Tibetan livelihood of stability, disaster relief and other important military operation 127 times, 11 times has been recognized as .
Commentary: Tibetan women have been obedient wood houses built up, but Gong music can no longer see this in her new house.

loyalty wood: he is a good man, an commander is not put on atmospheres, each ambition work to needy families, Wenhanwennuan, I establish a house complicated, he gave me 3,000 yuan.

Commentary: This melody in Gong from a son of liberated slaves grew Diqing Jun district deputy administrator of the personality and circumstances have changed, yet his household and fellow villagers, share the emotions of simplicity has not been changed.
correspondent: he seemed in front of you from the scene when he look like?

Sri Ram that: the two of us walk, famous for several times, renowned for their people do not know, do not know what is citizen, not local people know what is real kneeling There, stood a bowl,airjordan, mendicant. Him into the meat canteen, buy a bowl of rice, buy a bowl of meat, took him to eat. I told him, how can you Guan Dele so many?
Yao Shizhong: terminal by the district leading, with authority comrades, with drugs, with therapeutic crews, but also with some gifts, we went to the Hut.
Commentary: Gong Li told this song has been chasing the pearly medic to aid her until she fully recovered.
Sri Ram that: did not say go to war, he did not say these things behind him to fight back, he told me that was not married, a marriage that I can not come back; first I was responsible for you two. He said yes, if that I fight, and fight any eventuality in circumstance, if I sacrifice, I am sorry you too, and he then explained to me,louboutin discount shoes, say so.
year: So the fashionable epoch, we say that inherited the glorious institution of the Red Army, in fact, this is the age Red Army handed down to us things we can do.

Commentary: This song Gong for aid in receiving Ji Xinmei letter and, behind discovery her home, to help her return to school.
Commentary: This song in funding Jixin Mei Gong successfully completed campus, and now Ji Xinmei in Deqin County became a civilian maid.

Commentary: White chase looking ahead to the appearance of the deputy commander Gong, but it has become always impossible expectations.

Wen-Hua Yang: The fight back, he is a communications platoon actuator, his plenary row inside, because the communication security is relatively good, which has been rewarded the preferential collective value, collective merit of the row, platoon governor ought be to merit,buy burberry, and then he took a commando with the four commandos, battle is extra heroic, ought give him merit. He knew the news, he would find the leadership, he said, to give the impaired power, there is no meritorious sacrifice of comrades, he said I was a descendant of serfs, the army and the party train me up, added the party, also mention the dry, when the platoon actuator, mustday, he said I got more than ample, these honors, this power to a greater need for comrades, primarily to the injured, down from the battlefield, he said He said he tested the life and death, and talking to his comrades rush medal, this is not his song in the manner of Gong.

Explanation: see friends and family to arrive in the home, his son's wedding can not be held as scheduled, the family is very worried.

Reporters: work in a place you will constantly encounter, you constantly and below what circumstances Gong song together? Is met with.

Jixin Mei: I memorize most clearly is in March 2005, while I was hospitalized with astute pancreatitis, Gong song uncle to see me, he gave me to disburse all hospital expenses, about 5000 greenbacks.

Yao Shizhong: the starting, we have the authority comrades, we wear uniforms, wearing a military uniform to the temple they eligible? This is a; second we are soldiers, we have what is needful with the monks, you must touch in together? This is what we are analytic about the line or not, this time in this song Gong said something, he said, soldiers and monks in truth, for early as we Diqing, or when the Red Army yet has a good legend.
Wen-Hua Yang (Yunnan Diqing Jun district deputy chief of staff): That 79-year border war in self-defense, which once they push inside the motor camp when the fire walls to damage the blockade, when he As a communications platoon leader, he would battle assignment, battalion commander, battalion party thinking he is a Tibetan cadres, cadres of ethnic minorities, but also just to mention soon afterward, and wanted to protect him look. Gong song this in our comrades anxious, he went back, he peeled off his white canvas, then bite your fingers, then a blood write a book. It's that reads: He said the organization, amuse believe me,burberry down coats, I will open up the road, the back of my comrades safe district.
Qizha La (Diqing Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan Zhouweishuji): for example, as the first line of fire, flood, when floods, when will (touch) that, when the snow will (touch) to, including the earthquake. Because he, as a local Tibetan cadres, one of his own combat homework, the situation is ripe, then, and where good communication, especially with the Tibetan people need to work together to deal with some of his language but also through, so when he came out more In first-line calamity relief, when seen more often.

An I Dangerfield (Hut Lama): the historical record we have here, when we recorded Marshal He Long.
Reporter: Ching Ming already in the past, but here we can still see the flowers, the human buried here, there was kind of voice and facial wording? What he has left on world? Why do people miss him? Today germination season in this life, we find him in the land of Shangri-La signs.
Commentary: Gong Li was connate in this song the foot of Meili Snow Mountain is satisfied Deqin County village, who emancipated the serfs in 1970,Yushu earthquake killed an electrical workers overwork, the son, grown to a Yunnan frontier guards, 9 years after, he and Adams Tibetan girl That Ram, ready to adopt in his hometown village wedding.
Commentary: In July 1997, Ji Xinmei just graduated from elementary school, due to family privation, she could not continue their studies, do not want to drip out of school at home Jixin Mei Gong occasionally base in the news in the deputy commander of the rate of this song crews helping the poor of the message. At this point she had made a decision to alteration their life.
times in both Kyrgyzstan (where the father of this Gong Song): When he came home to never put on airs, the aged, children are very concerned about,nike air max 95 uk, the place to be ten dollars, give ten money, which give the place a hundred dollars, give a hundred dollars.

Zhang Ruan (Diqing Jun partition driver): that the water class may be 20 meters to 30 meters, all the roads flooded.

Reporter: In other places, it is not easy to put together the military and the monk said, but in the Shangri-La, people often say.
Yao Shizhong: We feel that to do Diqing Tibetan areas of stability, of which there is one, it is to lessen the breach between monks and soldiers. Gong song to my comrades said, political commissar, in what path we can put our Military, harmony and reliability to do this work and the temple together to ascertain a good composition, I say you are local, you understand Tibet language, you think of a access to give me.
Sri Lanka that Ram: Anyway, we either just got marital is like that.
Commentary: The girl cried Jixin Mei Yi, from navel school to campus to learn all this in the grant from the Gong's song, this song may Gong in the family had not heard him talk about matter.
Commentary: In 2006 a fire demolished the wooden house loyalty, which makes the already poor family lost hope in life. At this point, to Zhong Gong in the lumber of this song sent the money to build a house, they contact the pertinent divisions to give her family financial assistance.

Commentary: listening to his father that the white village with Tibetan women chasing money dispose, Gong Li to visit this song, generously.

Sri Lanka that Ram (where this wife Gong song): 1979 Tibetan festival to be married, to have been advised by that time farther to the relatives, which has been home to, and to the side, he has not come back I would urge him to come back, when he sent a telegram, he said, not a return, not a temporary back.
Ji Xinmei: One day my sheep in the mountains, I saw a lot of soldiers in uniform, walking toward my house in this instruction, when I ran for miles mountain, ran home, after the village presentation, I know standing in front of me is Gong song uncle.

Zhang Ruan: I can not open, I feel he ignored his life, and fight it, he said in the past, all right, I pull your hands. Nothing in the past. Anyway, I was also thinking, so many a brain sitting next to me, I am a soldier does not stuff if it died, it does not matter, behind the driver told me to open in the past, opened in the past less than 1.78 meters, row trachea flooded, a few dozen meters taillights are flooded, and then opened in the past few meters, I see out of sight, the car headlights on, the light shot from distant, look no lights, and no water to the hood, that rank , and the car passed, the feeling seems to float, never opened so deep when the deputy commander took my hand and said, afraid of the small prologue in the past. To increase up the throttle, as if swimming swim past that car, do not know how deep the water front. The next day back, behind the back ahead we discovered that the embankment has collapsed.

Commentary: White chasing Zengyin suffering from caustic rheumatoid arthritis thighs paralyzed in bed, not Gong money in this song, but also to assist her adjoin the hospital, so she stood back up.

Sponsored Links