Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
daaskood7317

Default office 2007 professional key Summer Interns Luiz

We wind up up in our series of posts by PowerPoint's summer interns with Software Development Engineer Luiz Pereira.  But check back in a bit for one final intern surprise. My name is Luiz Pereira and I;m nearing the end of my internship as a Software Development Engineer (SDE) in PowerPoint;s Multimedia team. I;m currently finishing up my Master;s in Computer Science at Stanford (just a quarter left!), with a concentration in Human-Computer Interaction. I got my Bachelor;s in Electrical Engineering also at Stanford in 2007. I was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro,Office 2010 Home And Business Product Key, Brazil and moved to the Bay Area in 2003 for college. Most of my family;s still back in Brazil, except for my sister who currently lives in New York. Working on PowerPoint is extremely exciting, since you have a chance to develop features for a product that is used by hundreds of millions of people. Even the smallest changes have a huge user impact and as an intern you have the opportunity to make enormous contributions to the product,Office Home And Business Key, which have tremendous user impact. Being a PowerPoint intern, you really feel like you;re a full-time employee. I spend my days implementing features, working with testers to get them tested, working with program managers to refine feature specifications, performing code reviews and keeping track of bugs assigned to me. As an intern, you really get a taste of what it;s like to be a full-time engineer,Cheap Thomas Sabo Charms Uk, so it;s a great opportunity to determine whether Microsoft is a good match for you. Microsoft is very accommodating and they want their interns to have the best time here. For example, they let me do a shorter, 10-week internship instead of the standard 12 weeks, which gives me plenty of time to travel at the end of summer. They also flew the Silicon Valley Campus interns up to the main headquarters in Redmond, where they treated us to an event-filled weekend. They are interested in letting us explore the company and different teams,Office Home And Student Key, in order to find the best match for our talent and learn about the diversity of projects in the company. Last summer I was working at Google;s New York office and the year before I was working at Yahoo;s Los Angeles office. It;s very exciting be in Silicon Valley for the summer, since it is the place to be for technology. There is also a lot to do in the Bay Area. Regardless of whether you like big cities, culture and nightlife (like me!); sports, perfect weather and being outdoors; or cutting-edge technology and entrepreneurship, you;ll find something to do around here. Interning at Microsoft has been an amazing opportunity and I encourage everyone to apply,office 2007 professional key! <div

Sponsored Links