Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 07-30-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
SW5x3d8r4ls

Default Alert

Case 1:

Guangzhou Haizhu Square Ning store bargains in the 20-year-old woman died ten days ago,GHD Black Butterfly 2011, the woman had felt unwell,GHD Purple Gift Set, go to the hospital for medical handling the doctor read the X-ray film after she was shocked, because the female inner organs and all bacteria, insects beneath the peel, the liver was only a small amount of erosion, the doctor told her that instantly prepare for his funeral, and above inspection pathogens trapped Spicy food is the annual female and rice noodles, the doctor said, far exceeded the two food bacteria, and condiments are also accessible processed through the growth of bacteria, has nothing to do with the health cache, please eat these 2 foods people eat less or later do not eat, please forward it to someone you care about every

Case 2:

One woman handbag stolen, there are mobile phones, bank cards, wallet and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened up her husband's phone, told his stolen asset. Her husband exclaimed: Thieves use a stolen phone by bringing txt messages to

reminder:
Do not expose your mobile phone address writing and adjoin relationships, avert using All with the label, the less words the more secure.

Case 3:

voyaging by automobile with 3 friends automobile carrying the man deliberately fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the valley , after 4 days 3 nights trapped, was rescued. In the meantime, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. Helpless one was ache, one is die, a admission and. They also move the position several times to find a better send and receive signals, but without success. If three people normally know 112 lines, emergency, to know how bad it merely charge the phone turntable 112 information line, believe they can be rapidly rescued.

reminder:
general 112 lines across the country, if necessary after the phone is open to receive the signal,GHD Hair Straightener, even a very weak power, any brand of phone Jieke dial anywhere. Dial 112, enter the voice immediately as usual: Here is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will transmit your call the police; If you need aid, please dial 9, We will convey your call fire department. Chinese had finished, repeat it again in English. At this point just dial 0 or 9, some people will question. To the circumstances in which three people, or lost or encounter other difficulties climbing, you ought dial 9 to get timely relief.

Case 4:

have students like to eat immediate cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital due to illness , physicians base that his tolerate walls attached to a layer of wax! The incipient, cup noodles vessel contains an edible wax! You dine cup noodles next time Feel Beibi not feel slippery, it ambitions to. The long edible cup noodles, it will reason our liver can not wreck down the expense of wax. Finally, the students had to seek surgery to remove this wafer of wax, died.

reminder:
those days, try to face out, different bowl for the peppery food, do not use the bowl, and cup noodles are rinsed with water containers direct person consumption. Even if it is a business tumble, but also bring a big mug of instant noodles with. To your body, do not be slothful ah!

Case 5:

a very dreadful thing: One daytime, a 21-year-old lad wearing contact lenses to heed a barbecue wild celebration! As he began to charcoal fire after a few minutes, he suddenly yelled, and then very bitter jumping, coiling on the ground ... ... the spectators who are afraid, no one knows accurate what happened? We rushed him to the hospital, a medical checkup apologize to say, his eyes blind!

reminder:
partake in outdoor roast or any feasible exposure to the blaze source, please do not dress contact lenses! Because contact lenses are made of plastic, hot temperatures will melt our eyes contact lenses!

Case 6:

CCB a comrade quoted: Today via a front door, door with a money machine. There is a antique man, has been saw at me and waded alongside him, suddenly stopped me and he said he can not read, I obtain a bank card to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not aid you obtain, called guards to help you. The results, he replied that no, reserve looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends memorize ATM, yet there are cameras --- yeah. He said if I pillaged or stolen his ATM card, and even his card is stolen, to help him elect up the money left in the ATM movie, definitely makes you a just listening! I will warn! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Clearly this is scam looking for a substitute! Immediately scatter out ~ ~ ~ scam is actually infinite, deem it will enter the trap, I am actually very hard to detect! To remind our friends overseas extra careful!

Case 7:

Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure by home, outside the skylight to see other people have electricity at home, went out to outlook their own measure box, open the gate wore a knife - the knife burglary .... remind you that if a power outage by home, do not rush to open the gate outlook, there are multiple observations for a cat outdoor the activity, no cat Gezhao Men are likewise listening fjust aboutme time, no eccentric ring and then open the gate.

case 8:

the feminine compatriots attention! This is the latest scam companion petticoat compatriots, please memorandum namely males shrieked their friends Note: The fashionable out of the location,GHD Dark Styler Straighteners, disbursing particular attention to feminine friends, friends: a juvenile matron working the path family from work to discern a child wailing, quite penniless , and then asked the kid how the quondam. kids equitable favor namely madame said: simple-minded with her children to go. most folk are sympathetic, and then to the so-called children's home afterward she rang the doorbell like a high voltage, ashore the unconscious. woke up it was off bare in one empty house, surrounded by nought, she did no even penetrate the prisoners Sha Yangzi long, so now folk commit crimes is the use of sympathy ah, if you encounter like this, and do not take him go, to take on the police station to take him to the nice, the baby wandered off into the police station ambition go bad, please accuse all the women nigh, as the common safety of women, after reading the distress to forward it to everyone ....

Case 9:

care apt it! To ATM withdrawals have to be doubly scrupulous! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals, behind to the old woman asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a opener may be wrong, I do not know what time the next one The tiny girl, always wanted to squeeze me, I did not attention, child naughty thing, but she really hand over the money I put towards the preparation to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, I was not looking to take convenience of the little girl stole my money! If I did not prepare, then possibly the money was taken away, so, I went into set up: (A: I instantly grab the little girl, to regain my money,GHD Black Styler Straighteners, but who would believe a girl can I catch an adult's money? more fearing is that the old woman standing after me my card will get light all the money, because my ATM card still inside; two: I do not now pursue the little girl , so get the card infectious, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really 10:

My parents are elderly yesterday morn to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations also distant away, motorcycle and not shake too much, so would like to ask my parents to a Coke flask Qumai petroleum, began, say it is impossible to purchase an empty flask out of 2,3 million good. My mother took the empty bottles to He, not to advert his pocket money really, but a few hundred USD bills, but also let my parents find the money. my mother's sudden and devastating vigilant, say forget, but just an empty bottle, he attempt to rotate 100 yuan broke open the money to buy down, but still goes on hundred greenback bills. Fortunately, my mama has at present Longzhong, nor is it the variety of love of petty people. female friends must be carefully read, pay attention to self-security, ah, now the social evil. .. a friend sent me a article, you are transferred to look away, careful, careful ten million...

case 11:

; Recently something told me that his friends in the night I heard the door with the newborn crying, but was yet late and she thought it very strange, so she called the JC. JC told her: In anybody circumstance, never open the door. can not open the door to police that this is a serial killer, the use of baby crying tapes, inducing women to consider that the baby was forsook on the outside, they look out, though not yet accustomed this, but the police have received many phone calls to women say, when they are home solo at night,GHD New Wave Limited Edition, I heard a baby crying outside the door, set the message to others, not because the door to hear the baby crying.
serious approximately this text, please! so outrageous! remind is superb!!!

If you are a good friend, forward it to sell as numerous more friends to see, so that more friends to benefit, so that more Friends from

Sponsored Links