Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-29-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
monste2rbda

Default Hermes Evelyn Barneys New York Chic Chain Bag,The

July 21st, 2011
Pursebloggers, I am confused by the Barneys New York Chic Chain Bag on a few levels.
First, I’m confused that Barneys really makes house-brand bags. Of course,Hermes Evelyn, I knew on a factual level that they did, but really? Do luxury goods customers want house brands? Even if the house is a good house? I can’t imagine anyone looking to spend a large amount of money on a bag would look first to something not even made by a proper design house. As much as I like buying supermarket-brand milk and cheese at the grocery store it’s the same stuff,Hermes Bolide! Cheaper!, I would never do the same with money that I saved up to by something special and luxurious.
Second, BURLAP?? EVENING BAG? Did those two concepts just collide on one handbag? Couldn’t someone at Barney’s marketing department come up with a slightly more fashionable word for the material? Burlap’s really all they’ve got? Asking all these questions is starting to make me dizzy and more than a little annoyed. But they have to be asked, because this makes no sense.
Lastly, $950?!?!?!?,Beats By Dre monsteroutlets Blog Archive Brecept!?,Dr Dre Headphones monsteroutlets Blog Archive CE! For a BURLAP EVENING BAG? If Megs and Vlad would allow me to cuss,Hermes Birkin, this is where it would be happening. I find myself offended at the implication that anyone should be spending $950 on anything made out of something that’s widely regarded as packing material. And I think I need a cocktail. Buy through Barneys for $950

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 30th,monsteroutlets Blog Archive Purple Monst Lisarc, 2010 at 3:21 am and is filed under Briefcase. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 05:23 AM   #2
jeansonfire
Commander In Chief

jeansonfire is on a distinguished road
Wink Buy Sunglasses on sale

Armani Sunglasses on saleBoss Sunglasses on saleBurberry Sunglasses on saleBvlgari Sunglasses on saleCarrera Sunglasses on sale
jeansonfire is offline   Reply With Quote