Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 07-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
9786lxhl

Default Need a tiny person alms , reconstruction do

Earthquake a result, the impact out of all things. Not only rock, everything.

I know there is a correspondent in the ambulance on the bloody wounded eagerly asked: , peace can ask Liu Xiang,

I also understand one mastermind and people known star host, wiping away the lipstick wearing beauteous earrings made of beautiful shape dress component to work very safe Chengdu, a square, shouting action surrounded the Tomorrow will be better

day I really have the impulse to hijack her foot mudslide buffet the town ruddy and pearly to stand for three minutes, she apologized to run a show here.

day be compelled to go a show, the reason for that is because, although this time I was forced to rotated down a lot of television, but the director said, let me introduce Mr Hope Primary School to promote the reconstruction of the position, care not open sensibilities went. But the exceedingly rich to host an prologue to ask a child just lost his mother: ... I observed the child's face, then an earthquake than a little easier.

If I had known this from the point of outlook is the label of body, which is very unjust, they now need to shirk disaster at the time, okay. I kas long asthis broadcast would certainly must be canceled, does not stuff, because that circumstance I did not say a total of few words, half-way to take the initiative to leave the scene.

real disaster is not always the same and you can assume. Also concerned about the disaster itself is not affected, this is the country's progress, but please do not look down, do not leave a show and do not sensational, do not think you must stream a few drips of tears on the realization of the sublimation of individuality, in fact, sublimation of individuality when you do not, but people production disappear.

we are asking that the Taiwan earthquake CCTV evening, why feminine stars of that kind of clothed up, I understand, they with great hardship but do not rely on ###### disgrace caught on CCTV by Ci Shanxiu chance, but Live review was not always strict control of CCTV why not look at the dressing chamber? Is this not broadcast peccadilloes. In appending to Ni Ping, because she is the real mother.

earned this home attribute, once gone, farmers in the conversion of dozens of pigs that very a few lost a few rape jin per mu output of fungus when he was a bystander as the statement of the moral elite props. This is also terrible than the earthquake.

town the day before yesterday to the red and white, by Jianxiang, Huang Yan and checked their company's twelve boxes of milk abrasive needed neonatal retired, and Ch'en I bought twenty bags of rice, which is re- really want to hit something, since the situation is for many days along the expressway, large towns along the road supplies ample, but more to go to the mountains, the more scarce, the department attend, the majority of volunteers with limited , moralists did this Daner, their amusement utility traffic is used because of who sightseeing use.

hope basic school I had to write the fact of Ambrose, whether somebody should ascertain out more, I would say the victims were still sad than sad thing. Yazi

we stand at the send-meter mountain, wearing chromatic clothes of the farmers in town rescue brothers ran a common wind, almost in the looting, but they did not face much like the TV correspondent misery, they laughed and said, smoking tobacco leaves drying up the river right right daze, when I told a friend sent this in Beijing, they will use non-standard Mandarin say They are not erroneous, a big disaster in the real, ordinary people must be numb to vanquish an harm, with the River to restore people's sense of humor, which is almost their last can rely on weapons.

Sorry, this is so committed to celebrating the hero of the mainstream television media spectrum dissatisfied, so prepared to shoot the mainstream films or television sequence and irritating Golden Eagle Golden Rooster Hundred Flowers Award director writers disheartened.

but they are really starving, it is lack of rice,Air Max 89, vegetable fuel, tents. If you challenge to go to the mountains 80 kilometers,Air Max 180, it is simple to find.

earthquake makes us more mingled, more cohesive, more appeal to the Central Government, the Chinese people is a good kind. But some mainstream television media a few days a little I think this is inconsistent with human logic, the whole as well, unfortunately, has always been our elemental mandate.

my opinion, Mr. Wen Jiabao, well, he is, a sixty-year-old to climb a mountain than a lot of young people is higher still more, General Secretary Hu Jintao is also very good, the locals told me that many of his personally planned the most severely affected of the practical work Yinghua the anecdote, they are good inhabitants of the Republic, the great and friendly, thank you.

But China's Sichuan swill some things like oil pot, the altitude wafer is clear, the retinue floor is also very matter-of-fact, is among the most turbid. Central tired very smart, very bitter people suffer, but some people do the middle, I can not say too much, you know the situation. I believe, is the fall a few months.

I have seen a collapse of stands in a large house in the building, the public security bureau, which is not surprising, because it is newly built last year, but last year, fix of school buildings, please do not fall , okay?

I also know Mr Hope Primary School is only built by the citizen building standards, the school really is not excessive, and no use of titanium, but it did not fall, what this manner, a little intelligent people understand.

I also heard that a few brothers in the disaster in Shandong farmer driving a tricycle to go the first day of the disaster area, to help take a lot of tents shipped a lot of wounded, but the road crossroads the cynicism according the direction underwent, peasants relief you can not come, motor tricycle on the bounty you mean, when they begin with only a thousand dollars, and immediately the money escaping out, the path home, when compared to the more laborious, please do not dictate road crossroads,Air Max Shoes, okay .

met the day before yesterday to a likely name the town red to the rescue, pulling a lot of wounded, I told him, , and also do not want to return to Chengdu. He had not received any of the reporters, but he told me a sad thing: the day I was driving a motorcar requires a volunteer, they looked up and down a morsel, the first sentence is: Hey, you out of gasoline Kazakhstan. Kim said the man, I could not even have homes out of the automobile, but do not want that point of petrol. I think it relief of those free gasoline.

driving way, I do not want to call all the people put the Land Rover Mercedes-Benz car toss in the mountains, this is unrealistic, really want to say is: I'm afraid some relief minority enthusiasm of the moment, or hit tourism show, is not it, now it was really a very safe car to have been hit, standing before the ruins of a pass Kuangpai said he has been heroic, called A weekly that day I desperately want some of the first day to stand before the ruins of Beichuan, heroic pictures, remove point, preferably afterward to the die, I said I only have the age segment of the wife shot some shots with your cell call or not , they are a little disappointed.

I would like to ask them to look at that shameless tourist reported that they have a full set of bikini standing ahead the ruins of the beautiful photos. Where the 1st daytime when it comes to the rescue with a high-definition digital camera calculating people have to be very suspicious,Air Max 1, is that often a tribute to the great victory of the task fussy moment was hiding in a hostel pretends to connect the disaster of citizen television reporter working , good and inspired, only the first day on the I kas long ashouse some of the leadership of National Taiwan constantly jeered tabloid reporter, the reporter may be great but a mini mutual sense sets are not very dark humor.

Central and the people are very gallant, but long-term disaster relief, not to relief as a short-lived enthusiasm, so even long-term mechanism is more important than the disaster itself, we have experienced SARS, when people eat bitter fruit Beaver do not spit, all less than a month after the last SARS out spitting.

very easy to generate passion, it is easy to forget, like throwing a piece of restroom periodical remover. If we need not detest the earthquake earthquake. This is too anti-logic.

in the affected areas, in fact, I very needy each day, acquaint the grief is anger or panic, it is a complex sense of helplessness, not before capable. The vast majority of people are good, but I was startled to find that some people went to disaster relief in the affected areas have a sense of satisfaction, very excited, said this is because feeling can be acquired from the stage, you can obtain from eating geoduck, obtained from the popularity designs, but it has nothing to do with disaster relief, standing outdoor the disaster area only to find they can control a perilous and very prevailing stage only.

spend a few days to send dress, rice, ore water is very easy to point, what is more major than the distribution is to establish a long-term relief mechanisms - and not the same as the earthquake is, the longer it will be more mild earthquake, victims of more caustic ache may be more after, if you really been to the scene will know: the earthquake disaster at the time they were shocked, empty mind, even without much expression, we discern on TV those enjoyable expression does not have much universal, in fact, the survivors face is numb, the amuse of human logic; but the day behind, they will slowly respond, you will find painful, like gauze from the scab on a cut as the blood, Or as Sichuan mean when they say Reconstruction more difficult than digging, Dujiangyan, Beichuan not impossible to attain reconstruction of five years.

humanity, attention, prefer than agree in rendition masterpiece. In a few months, it namely the victims when they most absence apt care almost, namely truly to inquire answers of the journalist, I'm terrified, the stars and the agreeable folk moralists mainstream journalists, yet the air firm, pluck about a. Certainly a lot of people air and pluck almost, for the exposure period is too cheap.

I went to Beichuan, Shifang go to Ying Hua, to red and white town, along the way can be base in excavating the river sand used in construction, stack of strange mountains by the creek, there is a small medium-sized dams, There are more than a hundred meters wide river, but the river only ten meters wide, and some even stop, I took a DV, the problem is not to bring tents to send point-point rice can be determined, should be more mainstream stations sent reporters to go to these places, Instead of prose brave spectrum, then repeatedly, summer, fall be distant backward.

quite pleased to have such a fellow Jianxiang Han misadventure with long-term commitment to seek to enhance the economic system, they gave me a lot of encouragement, but we are too mainstream, too small, and helpless Debu worth mentioning So pleased to hear the state is learning the disaster's long-term policy, this time by the state, the earthquake only 3 months, but the need because disaster relief ten or twenty years, with numerous countries, in China the absence of long-term sustainable development and relief mechanism, and 1 can only rely aboard Red Cross disaster occurs, people mention I am no from transparency to doubt, I equitable said the Red Cross's go is too a multitude of things, for example, we will not absolute more than a dozen cement to reconstruct schools Red Cross bureau truck pulled it, and reinforced, PS pipes, lime, choking people do not say, I have all been very concerned about the leading body, the leadership of the Red Cross ambition really afraid of exhausted, the body which is the chief of revolution.

create long-term mechanism to mainstream look, I trust that state and administration, to give it some time.

Again, relief is in need of technical content, the conception of need silence,Women's Air Max 1, and not rush to rush to engage in performance art. That day, I personally see the call in a television speech Tangshan earthquake survivors, Tangshan praise his brother, a friend the story of the year: he was after hours retention his wife and buried her daughter, the next adjoin asked him to help mining neighbors wife and daughter, his wife and daughter he did not control their own people but to save his wife and daughter, someone another to dig his wife and daughter, then he has to save his wife and daughter, dissimilar neighbor asked him to help dig a neighbor his wife and daughter, his wife and daughter he has regardless of their wives and daughters to help dig people ... ... so, finally, his wife and daughter of his own casualty.

Tangshan sibling kept in the procedure applause the mighty man of logic, does not conform to technological statutes emancipate, I hope not because such a wide range of television stations to promote the tools are great, into the mainstream. It is also frightening than the earthquake, but also depressed.

not a show, not condescending, not crocodile tears, not to go in donations account, everything among our capabilities, to do practical things, I am very grateful, Ms., Miss Ye Jiao, and the sometime Mr. Zhu Ya, you let me transform a columnist for the maximum criteria of royalties (notwithstanding this is many lower than than the rich), and the beginning of every year are open to advance royalties, this time in advance pay a few million, I just write a alive person, so that companies can follow to build confidence Hope Primary School.

ten days, in disaster, every day I meet some of the depressing asset, indescribable, partly because my small aptitude, spunk is not huge enough, on the one hand is the overwhelming feeling of helpless, do not know No one can know that feeling ... ...

very depressed yesterday, for example, data and we build a to the soft fixes, not only their own local disdainfully necessitate companies to report on the construction plans and procedures (to kas long asthese programs under the planned economic system terribly intricate, do not deal business alone), and because a lot of line reconstruction of schools, businesses, So prices are rising all the way, show love and made the same auction as the diamond, and no relationship can not get.

I also heard a friend say they are arranged to spend 2 million acquisition to the family a hope basic school, that is, the house would not fall in all kind of legible, can be reported to regional authorities and a mouth on a cost, 660 million and 10 million, obediently, sounds are like aftershocks from the price in terms of build a Hope basic schools in rustic towns how could such a lofty price, which drained the house may only cost time in the construction of five hundred thousand, at the most one hundred million and they must spend 6.6 million reconstruction,Women's Air Max Ltd, 10 million. Thanks to the earthquake is not so drained of the house worth, and apply the stock mall, then, is not phoned

so on the first phase of relief, I determined not to write any treatises, and nothing to write, I say too many, and say, like a show, unless a current stage.

summer has come, the fall be far behind, I was waiting for.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
rstu537
Major General

rstu537 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Qubao, only

Qubao, only the buying wow gold impenetrable fingers with his Sri Lankan show enter in the quantity of the outlook the wow gold cheep slightest meet. So out of the entree, but also a glimpse o.k. to the part, This best wow gold out. President told us: "What happened today, we should not lose. Because it wow gold site could be said that the incomparable meaning of the refine assemblage." Monastic of the blackamoor gold wow on the th, Mr. Member was ill, his individual teachers on behalf of Mr.
rstu537 is offline   Reply With Quote