Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
0d7b5t1l1c

Default Urban Outfitters Accused of Copying Necklace Desig

Retailer Urban Outfitters has come under fire recently after an independent jewelry designer accused the company of stealing one of her necklace designs.,alexander mcqueen
Credit
The statement also said “the [necklace] idea is not unique to Koerner and she can in no way claim to be its originator,Snapback Hats,” citing this source,Wholesale Arizona Diamondbacks Hats, which shows other pieces of jewelry that are similar to Koerner’s design.
Urban Outfitters released a statement over the weekend saying the company “unequivocally denies copying independent jewelry maker Stephanie Koerner.”
Stephanie Koerner produces a line of necklaces called “World of Love,manolo blahnik,” which she sells on her Etsy page. These pendants are handcrafted by Koerner and depict various states and countries with a tiny cut-out heart. Last week,Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Hats, a customer sent Koerner a message telling her that Urban Outfitters had stolen her design,Cheap Houston Astros Hats, after stumbling across a similar necklace on the company’s website.
Thoughts?
The company has since taken the necklace off their website,Arizona Diamondbacks Hats, but here’s a side-by-side comparison of both designers’ New York inspired state necklaces. Koerner’s necklace is on the left,brian atwood pumps sale, while Urban Outfitters’ is on the right side:
Koerner then wrote a post on her Tumblr about the discovery:
“My heart sank a little bit.  The World/United States of Love line that I created is one of the reasons that I was able to quit my full-time job.  They even stole the item name as well as some of my copy.”
class="center">
Credit
What do you think of this story? Did Urban Outfitters knowingly copy Koerner’s necklace design? Do you think it’s just a coincidence? Be sure to leave a comment and let us know your thoughts on the subject,cheap jimmy choo sandals!
Shortly after,Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, Koerner’s post went viral on Twitter and other social media sites,Coupons & Sales Week of 5 28 10 – College Fashio,louboutin sandals sale, with many people vowing to boycott the store. Koerner also pointed out on her Tumblr that this wasn’t the first time Urban Outfitters has been accused of ripping off indie designs.

Sponsored Links