Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default The Cobbler and the banker皮匠和银行家

The Cobbler and the banker

La Fontaine/拉。封丹

皮匠和银行家

A cobbler passed his time in singing from morning till night;it was wonderful to see,wonderful to hear him;he was more contented in shoes,than was any of the seven sages.His neighbor,on the contrary,who was rolling in wealth,sung but little and slept less.He was a banker,六合彩;when by chance he fell into a doze at day-break,the cobbler awoke him with his song.The banker complained sadly that Providence had not made sleep a saleable commodity,like edibles or drinkables.Having at length sent for the songster,he said to him,"How much a year do you earn,Master Gregory?"

"How much a year,sir?"said the merry cobbler laughing,"I have reckon in that way,living as I do from one day to another;somehow I manage to reach the end of the year;each day brings its meal."

"Well then!How much a day do you earn,my friend?"

"Sometimes more,sometimes less;but the worst of it is,-and,without that our earnings would be very tolerable,-a number of days occur in the year on which we are forbidden to work;and the curate,moreover,is constantly adding some new saint to the list."

The banker,laughing at his simplicity,said,奇迹私服,"In the future I shall place you above want.Take this hundred crowns,preserve them carefully,and make use of them in time of need."

The cobbler fancied he beheld all the wealth which the earth had produced in the past century for the use of mankind.Returning home,he buried his money and his happiness at the same time,No more singin;he lost his voice,the moment he acquired that which is the source of so much grief.Sleep quitted his dwelling,坚持你的方向Direction;and cares,suspicions,and false alarms took its place,All day,his eye wandered in the direction of his treasure;and at night,if some stray cat made a noise,the cat was robbing him.At length the poor man ran to the house of his rich neighbor;"Give my back." said he,"sleep and my voice,and take your hundred crowns."

一个皮匠从早到晚在唱歌中度过,香港六合彩,友人哭别饭岛爱 追悼会展出手稿。无论见到他本人或听见他的歌声都使人觉得很愉快。他对于制鞋工作比当上了希腊七对还要满足。

与此相反,他的邻居是个银行家,拥有万贯家财,却很少唱歌,晚上也睡得不好。他偶尔在黎明时分迷迷糊糊刚入 睡,皮匠的歌声便 于工作把他吵醒了,魔域私服。银行家郁郁寡欢地抱怨上帝没有睡眠也制成一种像食品或饮料那样可以买卖的商品。后来,银行家就叫人把这位 歌手请来,问道:“格列戈里师傅,你一年赚多少钱?”

“先生,你问我一年赚多少钱吗?”快乐的皮匠笑道:“我从来不算这笔帐,我是一天一天地过日子,总而言之坚 持到年底,每天挣足三餐。“

“啊,朋友,那么你一天赚多少钱呢?”

“有时多一点,有时少一点;不过最糟糕的是一年中总有些日子不准我们做买卖,牧师又常常在圣徒名单上添新名 字,否则我们的收入也还算不错的。“

银行家被皮匠的直率逗笑了,他说:“我要你从今以后不愁没钱用。这一百枚钱你拿去,小心放好,需要时拿来用 吧。”

皮匠觉自己好像看到了过去几百年来大地为人类所需而制造出来的全部财富。他回到家中,埋藏好硬币,同时也埋 葬了他的快乐。他 不再唱歌了;从他得到这种痛苦的根源那一刻起,他的嗓子就哑了。睡眠与他分手;取而代之的却是担心、怀疑、 虚惊,魔域私服。白天,他的目光尽朝埋藏硬币的方向望;夜间,如果有只迷途的猫弄出一点声响,他就以为是有人来抢他的钱。 最后,这个可怜的皮匠跑到他那富有的邻居家里说:“把你的一百枚钱拿回去,还我的睡眠和歌声来 。”

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
t1ei2dw8ve

? ? - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

148693 2010 年 06 月 03 日 22:28 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
He can not give you access to work when the phone can not return your information, please do not blame him a bit of a wander data is likely to be wrong, he was faced with a century project. -
when he was tired, do not make a scene,cheap chi straighteners, he has been the site of brain tightly stretched on for a long time. -
tired when he do not care about him, his attention to work every day in every detail, the only people who let him relaxing only you. His work can proceed smoothly to his order to progress smoothly, he must be calm, because you're the one who made him feel the most relaxed sense of security most people rely on the most worthy. -
when you are sick he can not take care of you always on your side, please do not blame him. In addition to parents, he was the most worried about you, as long as he will have time to take care of you on your side. -
holidays when you can not accompany you to give some understanding, we are on holiday, but the project can not leave, he should always stand up their positions, to give more people can enjoy a happy holiday, in fact, true that he did not want to stay that you spend good time together. -
Day did not spend time with you, please understand his difficulties, his work can not allow him to work on time, he is also often listen to mobilize the working time arrangements, because he had sworn to myself,chi turbo flat iron, for our After the next effort. -
you rest him to work, please do not complain, in fact, the person he most wanted was you,chi pink dazzle limited edition, once he has time to rest, even sacrifice their own time will look at you, even if you work in order not to affect you when you see corner can not secretly look at you. Then send a message or make a phone call, to tell you he loves you, today you're beautiful, and then say a few words for you my dear lost, be sure to eat well, I can not take care of you please forgive me ... -
out if your boyfriend is a project, you try to learn to understand, learn to understand, learn to forgive ... after all, he is also often do not understand. Please give him generous enough, he needs to vent to balance himself, he can not overload yourself always accept the grievance. His only what you do not have scruples and sprinkle with the punching bag temper, because he knows you are his Xin Tourou, you are his wife you are his spiritual pillar. -
If your boyfriend is engaged in projects ... -
Do not hold anything against his rough hands, you really care, in fact, his body is not very good pressure and hard work of the youth will slip away faster. Do not think he would care, in fact, intense work, so that he suffered psychological and physical pressure on the double, long hours of work and anxiety, nervousness made him more likely than the average person on the train. -
Do not lament that he no longer
delicate rosy skin, please be true of love. Construction of a long life of the field patterns of life all of his upset,chi iron, he was no fixed working hours, when he was down the night you look him in the face thing? Lips white,CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron, his face yellow or no color, you do not see such a sad thing he? -
Do not laugh at him more and more black eye, you really sympathize with, his day shift is moderate heat of the sun or wind and rain, and his night was not a minute STARE down with eyes closed, cold really cold night air was cold and windy! ,Chi dazzle flat iron! -
looked at his haggard look, if you really love him you love him well. -
out if your boyfriend is a project, you learn to cherish and learn to care, learn to feel bad for him ... -