Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
sldkg1916221

Default ralph lauren blazer Man committed suicide before p

intern at the reporter sub-Ru Wang Tai

1 27 morning 3 am, the night, the friends living in Guangzhou, over the city's 110 call. , said to commit suicide, he has now put all eat the poison ... far apart in Yaan tone filled the alarm call.

> points) has been eating around 0:00, finally finished, retching several times, but did not spit it out now, numb tongue and palate, like eating too much pepper, I use the tongue to touch the teeth, teeth and tongue do not know whether or not there. respiratory frequency, and usually similar, but there is a heavy feeling, similar to the feeling of people in the highlands, but still within the range I can afford. p> oral numbness to expand, a lot of saliva, breathing a heavy feeling. there is no response, can be landlord that seemingly quiet excitement, let my heart desperately worried about it.
feeling spread rapidly, while my forehead is in sweating (no air conditioning indoors), vision is still clear, consciousness are also clear, breathing heavy, like the kind of boring bathroom in my fist hard, found that muscle fatigue. Yes, heart rate was 96. forehead tingling, neck muscles and back pain. right elbow pain, I think I have to lose more time to play some of the words I want to say is thank all my love and my love, I'm sorry to you. I also thank the people hurt, after all, this is my life part of and I want to be hurt the people I apologize. blessings and blessed be the person I hurt, and those who love me I love, I hurt people. After 20 minutes, gradually increasing response to his post. Some friends advised him not to commit suicide message began, some friends laugh landlord, some users a message to teach him how to help themselves. But
, extreme dizziness, visual disturbances, breathing heavy feeling weakened, I want to go lie down a while.
... Men do not blame you ... it ah! The
have users a message that the consumption of aconitine poisoning, quick 1 to 2 hours, slow by 8 to 11 hours of death. Now from the
check the IP address of the landlord, while in the heart curse: 'dead child Silly boy, how to take things too hard it ?!'。messages so users are excited. Beijing netizen
instant, the attention of users of this post, like the bombing of pan-like effort.
then, the local telecommunications should have his contact address, phone or something. , and at worst wasted hundreds of dollars only, but if the save is successful, could a human life ah.
3:29 -

blind, told him that IP is useless ah, he would not check. has been busy. I guess, netizens started to move. right? such a big night to see you, I would quickly find someone to check your IP address, easy? most of the night to keep playing your 110, Telecom's telephone easy? you see we are so rare you are, you're head You know a live pig ah! you confess it, say you are busy hiding screen to see us make us play! We do not call you, okay? you say it! 4:40 -

users who strive to make the police and telecommunications are moving up in the night. Friends had a friends in the rescue process, said, such a post. class reports. >
result, they did not say in.
5:00 -

a night with a, × ×, and cried, put up a night did not cry,ralph lauren blazer, just found the address to see say, the tears suddenly fell off.
post from the landlord last 150 minutes. Finally got a message the users are anxiously waiting to see the hope,all jordan, at least temporarily so.
5:26 -

Ya 119 in the name of someone to post: We have found the address, has been at the scene, the circumstances we have no clear, we are so reply, new progress we will notify you, thank you! see this, simply shine the image of the police uncle.
1 29, the China Youth Daily reporter called Ya'an 119 command center, then received a call on duty, said friends, to address, after the necessary verification, we rushed to the scene, but until the early to 110. But again misfortune, so users of the heart once again the
not made such a post. Landlords will be one in the police is really the 'uncle' to save to the police station. with a strong Sichuan accent on the phone said to me: Oh!

... ... night, the original white excited, others would laugh me. a hoax, but there are still ten minutes are sent 100 posts, we kept the remaining vent their enthusiasm.

9 pm, tired of the users' diving Godzilla over,air jordan 3 retro black, although it is a return feel sleepy, but eventually could not help but go a bit on the net. Just a few hours ago, he stumbled on a The forget time, when you see the original of this post is just a prank, he quickly went to bed, but with many friends, he in fact did not calm down.

The final result, I felt like my heart exploded like a warm spread along the vascular limbs! I just feel happy, one own nothing but extremely satisfied to be happy. 4 am sent to the hospital! slow (typically half an hour to 4 hours), to fast, so check with the method of recording real-time online (2 to 10 minutes), and the IP address is randomly assigned, so the problem lies here . I hope you understand, (we) are not deliberately framed uncle, an apology! I already contacted the landlord's father, the family found early, the hospital has been sent to the landlord, the landlord is now safe, his father said thank you for your concern. Lucky! We all worry, have also stayed the night. Fortunately, night sleep. Really cried ... ... nice, nice nice nice! I love you all love it! ! I love you! ! ! .

who participated in the process of users throughout the rescue, said: Although life is not ideal, but so strange that people can love each other, there is no reason not to love life? I hope you are not happy at all times to care for others as concerned as their own, live each day happily. Yes, in fact, we all know, our efforts did not help on the substantive busy, but through this, made me feel very warm. Peng Yu once had a case, the judiciary in that story is that the initiative to lift up the old 'contrary to common sense' of things, perhaps they believe that human nature is evil. However, users in the rescue process, many friends donated money to strangers, anxiety endless, sleepless nights. What does this show? Everyone has one in its exterior good heart! Proof of this, there is no help on how busy, even if this is a prank, how? I would say, you bastard, remember, let's save you time, we do it again next time you commit suicide is the son of a bitch we, I'm alive now! If the landlord is in the prank, I would say: you are his mother to be fooled us. The next time you really want to commit suicide, I remember another ID from another IP, Lord and still save you! unfortunate tragic, can not sleep at night getting up Laishua Kazakhstan Landlords poke all the way lose the way lose, are depressed, most of the night someone knocked on the door, opened the door to see is actually the police station. Want is people came to debt, He died I slightly. The results (they) asked me an opening on the wisdom of the network on time. I say that ye do, the Internet is illegal, ah, I just get up one ha ha, did not take the heat ... ... ass brothers everywhere, read a few Ha, ask me online Gansha child. Landlords say that I hit ha, ha ... they did not gamble gave me one there in the forum ... ... broke into a ghost slightly, something which did not have to play at night forum ... oh ... that does not say that with no hair hair, they do not believe he just go to the police station I drink tea, dry ride for a long time asked me if I have post, I said no hair no hair, I love a good citizen of ... ... the party received a phone call during the first I did not have to say something slightly baffling ... ... ... ...

Sponsored Links