Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
S8s9r2k1w

Default , Left ,

One day, you call my phone number, voice narrate you I've shut down. Promise me not sad, not lost; not meditation I do not remember a better me. One day, you are no longer frequent ringing of mobile phones, please do not await, do not anticipate, and more do not want to find me, you merely see this one, I tin safely depart. One day, your ears are no longer something namely annoying, annoying. No more headstrong that they will not be correct, it was insolent of you are no longer petulant. Not someone you would like to mention a few minutes of bargaining phone, hang up ahead someone is no longer clamoring to kiss and embrace you. This one I lost, you sad?
one day, your SMS inbox, no more wretched and said there is a bit away from your home to a few seconds, no more fierce that do not talk to me I'll beat you pull, not some spoiled, say you hate that you are bad, no longer was in the bad entities after the apology of not reproach yourself. No more rubbish, no more Zhangxuduantan, no longer was sometimes agreeable on your toe, suddenly hurrahed a small drink of your tantrums. You lose this one I will lost it?
one day, you can assume in the middle of the night, whether alternatively not someone sitting at a computer all day waiting for your next family, call waiting can be give your time, this one I left, you will want me?
to the variety of day, I hope you have a little bit sad, a little lost, a little bit like me, just a little bit about my memories is like, really equitable a little bit like.
one day, you open the microcomputer, I always head into the gray, do not say I do not reserve promises, I feel weary, tired, it really impair.
one day, your life without me, remember I told you, I'm a self-willed, stubborn; my tolerance, caring . I have no peripheral babies, my madness, foolish, sad tears when, helpless when sighed words. But you have to remember that although we all corners of the earth, but we are on his head with a blue sky, foot marching with a green grass, breathing the same ventilation,Lacoste Swerve Lace Shoes, and maybe where to find your savor.
one day, your memory is not me,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Shoes, do not forget we were together every minute, do not forget what I like, hate What, think what is pleasure, what is bitter. And I trust I will never forget any of you remember the piece, you get used to everything, what is objectionable. Think what is pleasure, what is sad. Feelings in the world, there is no fair word, I do not care about these 2 months we were together it would be my life the maximum beautiful memories. I also remember you promised me anything, promise me everything, but I is not agreeable, well-behaved, not promises, I do not have to wait until you entirely forgot to re-up when being left; not accompany the ache you go end, did not wait when you really happy together, they run the.
one day, your life is no longer I have to not remember my existence, my marks, for I was terrified you lost, will be sad, I would think all this not because you adore me, love me, yet I secondhand the phone every day, every day of the message, I importune, I depend on you. When a person's life accustomed to exist in variant time, even without the love and love, he will still feel lost, a bit sad, and want him, notwithstanding I am a envious love, a great character, high-handed, nor ought tolerance of my favorite people love additional people. But I still hope you had better than me, hope to see you happy lives every day.
an day of your elapse lives and no longer have my life, while already very lusty when I face this moment, I do no understand I occur? And you're still you, you ambition discern me hiding in the turn of trouble regret it? I do not feel entire the time aboard your side apt accompany it? Although you sigh when I do not actually solace you melancholy when you no longer companion with the melancholy, heartbreaking time attach will not go with you heart-broken, I had to do it all, you are not aware of , not seen, your memories, your life, your world namely not longer with me, I am more conscious of this, you will not have a little bit sad,Womens Lacoste, a little lost, a little bit like me, a little bit about anyone of my memories.
When that day comes, I really desperate, heartbreaking really, really tired. Because there are too many, I is installed, although I always simulate it does not material, but I really do not concern about it? And you? I will concern about all it? But I will be very self-reproach,Lacoste Strap Shoes, would detest myself, because I do not keep a commitment to people. I agreed you will not leave you any time. You said to me, you do not know if one day I leave you, you what? I understand that,Lacoste, in fact, all my fault, I should not let your life, life, there is my presence,Lacoste Arixia FD Shoes, I do a silent waiting because your love, silently bear all secretly waiting because you, want you. But I put everything out of the extravaganza of all, you know, apparently, understand, and finally moved, but I have left.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

22127052 2010 年 08 月 28 日 00:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
Three Hills Travel Impressions

trip travel three clear, Lushan Mountain,mbt sale, Wudang three mountains, three mountains are included in the World Heritage List, but the content different, it is because every mountain in the unique origin, to become famous in the world: Sanqingshan is

Mountains in beautiful scenery, gorgeous, cool and beautiful, early June when the summer, the mountains and plains of white azaleas are still blooming, really worthwhile trip. My azaleas are generally known as Dai Hung, or red, are still plagued woody impression, yet not clear where all the white azaleas, actually grow on trees still are, exceedingly strange.
Aspect Sanqingshan
is beautiful scenery and all the lofty peaks ya, high-risk deep, Jituan Fei Liu, but the most unique thing is that more than 20 kilometers of the artificial cliff, steep cliffs, volley built,mbt sport shoes, linking the east coast, people do not have to go down and then up the mountain to the opposite hill, the valley a few hundred meters away from the horizontal plane, plank euphemism such as ribbon, tied around the waist of the mountain towering stands, clouds, such as the sea, people lean on a railing,mbt chapa, looking across the mountains around his waist, walking visitors wear green with red, and colored flower umbrella, looked vaguely, moving in the spectacular cliff the color on the landscape has become unaware visitors.

Lushan is everywhere embodied spirit, which is located between the Poyang Lake and Yangtze River, especially the cool, the best summer. 150 years ago the British Lide Li, a one-eyed wisdom, rent land, buy land, enclosure,mbt shoes uk, would be a thousand years sleeping in a cool mountain suddenly displayed before the world; planning, road construction, investment, transformed into a particularly suitable for human habitation Foreign Holy Land. Almost all ancient and modern celebrity, have been to Lushan, leaving footprints, numerous poetry calligraphy; Buddhism, God, Christ, the Islamic five syncretism, Lushan completed the collision of Chinese and foreign cultures has become a miniature exhibition of architectural States world,mbt shoes clearance, up to 15 countries when the villa 560, blocks of planned (3.5 acres making a restricted density of 15%) blocks of a features, it is said, each building an average of 800 tons of stone, the Chinese workers to the drawings change villas, built-in Chinese architectural style, style, realized the localization of Western culture, the villa into the Chinese local, Pearl S. Buck wrote in Lushan Chiang Kai-shek announced to the world where total resistance; KMT-CPC cooperation talks, as well as the many social processes impact on China Lushan Conference Lushan no not use this human treasure, Ji Lushan called the deserved.

is a famous Taoist Wudang Mountain, the mysterious ethereal mountains known as the best in the world; Wudang Culture, Chinese soul, from the Spring and Autumn since late Han Dynasty, emperors took as a family temple to the construction of Mount Wudang , the North built the Forbidden City, South Wudang repair; the entire complex in strict accordance with the Royal Architectural regulation, mysterious transcendent, natural, mountains Joan Court, Heaven, the Emperor, Wudang title really Valkyrie, the true Valkyrie praised as Wudang ancient royal family were called
addition to ancient buildings, the mountain remained to be thousands of precious cultural relics, is the treasure house of culture, Taoism,cheap mbt shoes, more precious is inscribed on the World Intangible Cultural Heritage List of the Wudang Taoist Music, legends, folk songs, local customs, colorful splendor. Wudang Internal Martial Arts of Wudang martial arts, popular in the world, the title of Wudang martial arts Kaishanzushi the Chi Master, even though he's Imitation of Nature, Maintaining harmony, Taoist Inner exercises are full of national treasures, etc., has become the world intangible heritage, is ah, I think,

; ; a photo as evidence

2010.6.11-6.21 4,500 kilometers ten days The fare is 650 tickets for 665 residential 340

km fare tickets ; Date of stay cable chartered
Shanghai - Jade 67 per 527 km 6.11 Jade 30
Yushan - Sands 5515150125 6.12
Sands - Wuyuan 6031 Wu 6.12 20 150
Wuyuan - Jingdezhen 8523 6.13 View 45
King - Jiujiang 14045 6.14 View 45
Jiujiang - Lushan 3,015,180 6.15 Cottage 50
Lushan - Macheng 22338 6.16 Cottage 50
Macheng - Wudang 58,482,110 ; 6.17 Mo 25
Wudang - Luohe 5173 6.18 Luo 50
Luohe - Wuxi 1012115 +105 6.19 sleeper
Wuxi - Shanghai 126 41