Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
edwin426

Default who is who 0

Thought of this title again suddenly, often get cannot again old topic. Had been deduced with the character by countless people, also had been repeated extremely affectionately by the person in countless love.

Also so kink crosses me. When I am manacled closely by affective jail! My tear is eroding flimsy heart, be in heart ceaselessly torturous, you are me who? Can I be you who?

Ldquo; am I your gourmet powder? Am I the salt in your dish? Do one mist and clouds in the twilight flowing medicinal powder? Rdquo; his silent, if Hua Xiangman is delayed in southern lane, before my door as before silent stream dripping doleful brook.

Everything is redundant. Greatly the sun, long time, pass thin and slow.

I am such get enmeshed in a web of one's own spinning, the soul that is like a withered and yellow is being written cannot resurgent song! A shooting star delimits in my line of sight fall, the groan of aigret giving Gu ripples in my dream. Why night sky appears such vast, let me cannot see distant horizon, listen to those who be less than a shooting star to wail!

Who is who? On the heart cold the moment of the memory that has shrunk, be in dark in dumb night sad wail! Without the response, also do not have Morpheus, the heart that just gets hurt is counting star in ground. Today such, tomorrow also is such, want the night that the heart still is beating only, star shines in my dream ah shine, until one day, the longing that sees oneself waves bit by bit medicinal powder in brilliant azalea, drift in warmth in April day, one day, segregation is called spatio-temporally had low response.

A voice says, I dare not expect we still can return the past, just leave you, I am very tired, very gaunt, very grave.

Another sound answer says, what this world does not have is to must be had, love also is such. It belongs to luxury namely originally, can put in the far of the life only, admire silently. So, appreciation was over, the scenery disappeared, also should smile to set out.

Actually, she did not say, some pain, had borne ache long become was used to Hellip;hellip; to be in however however the instant of a lot of loneliness, emerge afresh again mind Mdash;mdash; actually, some hide in inmost word, not be to want intentionally to conceal, just, not be all ache, can cry out. Countless night, tear flows stealthily in the heart, flow, flow into a paragraph of a paragraph character, flow into an ocean of a loneliness!

Often leafing through the true state of one's mind that has kept before, be like, I want you all one's life; Do not have a person to be able to love you more than me; You are my forever expect Hellip;hellip; edge sees an edge weep, feel demiurgic to like to get a person really, arrange unluckily so encountering, the life that lets me unluckily has had so confounded experience, unluckily I am a so persistent young woman, unluckily the season that this is a such happiness, there is so romantic breath in air.

Want to think distant that him more more, want to think in casual hour is in a corner more more meet unexpectedly he, want to think we still can resemble again more more that kind of ground uses literal communication before, tell him very licentiously, I think him very much! However dirt puts in dirt 's charge, earth puts in earth 's charge, again also not dare extravagant hopes can be returned once original! Just thinking silently, blessing silently, the man that that heart that lets me however with literal communication melts! He is in the far place that I live all the time, a familiar stranger!

Human society affairs of human life, who keeps watch for who a lasting tablet, who condenses into the tear of a chiliad?

My loud cry has delimited horizon, unreal turns a beautiful stage. Arena is a circle from beginning to end, in what wave that momently, was destined we want meet again.

Just, dare not think to examine minutely that again again foolish foolish problem. We cannot be each other to warm oneself with the body in cold night, cannot be in the most alone need company of hour of the other side to be beside each other most. Sit below moon alone, rock begins the coffee cup of li of orange color. Had two sign month. One is me, another still is me; One is him, another still is him!

Who is who! The encounter that continous grows the soul that is love of two same need only, of a kind of soul prop up! We depart forever, years cuts each other into bit by bit the person beside deal out, the love that can take those drive that cannot see to go up only however and encouragement give opposite party.

This is the value place of my love! So, I am ceiba of his near one individual plant! Stand together with the figure of the tree and him forever!

Then, the heart feels relieved again. Had loved deeply in me, had hurt, painful after passing, still have the courage that loves again, still can come back in him when, smiling to go together with him, I am that young woman student that opening fun no longer really! My love is in grow, in accentuation, also be in slowly sublimate.

True hope can look at him silently, know his news everyday, one's innermost thoughts and feelings says with him when he is convenient. So true already enough really.

Nowadays, be in personally human society, there is love in the heart, I am alone no longer. The vicinity that the dream can reach in my tentacle, incorporeal hand lets us grasp!

Lovely you, in boundless and indistinct sea of faces, who did you encounter, it is happy, it is heart injury, it is absurd, be still groan? Who you are who?
(Graceful)

Sponsored Links