Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
SW2z1v4s6nr

Default Horrible !

Safety First , girls must look , the boys tell your female friends seeing ! - Not allowed to have an accident ! (Horrible! Safety First, girls must look, the boys tell your female friends watching! - Not allowed to have an chance! (A friend's personal experience)
2 o'clock Saturday afternoon, I take a road to Sichuan Road 70, which I and my husband found the phone when someone took down my elbows, At first I thought it was met and greeted me know, and then look next to the 40-year-old man. I do not know, I think I may pull the seat when the man accidentally hit me, no care. Lay the phone, I looked around and found many empty seats around, this man why not take the seat, and away from me so close, I began to alert. After a baby this man and I began to speak, said: said: . and I want to exchange business cards say they did not bring. give me a phone number and I said: see what see. this man's hand is in my head line and a bit of. did not feel the hands of a few seconds and tongue are numb. the eyes have to see things very ambiguous and I suddenly feel wrong, and quickly beverage a lot of water (formerly seen colleague's e-mail, a similar thing. to be more concentration and water to lighten).
my first response was this man away from the point I left the seat. trip go the door. and a little girl that I do not know the man, but before he touched my head below the post, I now feel very uneasy. the little girl heard very nervous. I fast sat down then and 30 next to a man say almost the position and this time I have felt rapidly passed out and I stood up and walked in front of the man and the man said to me in case I passed out to the police station, and I do not know the man in front, I told the man who my kin phone digit. let him assist me to call my husband and this variety man to help me dial home phone, the phone on my ear, but I did the sound tin be heard. In fact, this phone has been via a time I have heard my husband in his speech, but I can not hear that.
car to the terminus. kind men helped me obtain off This time I have felt better, but may be too nervous in front of the cause, or chilly hands and feet. head a little dizzy. that bad quickly fled.
car, an aunt, said: Fortunately, I help, and Otherwise, I passed out,GHD IV Styling Set, that bad guys take me away, they feel strange, because everyone thought I was bad and that is understanding.
you brothers and sisters, since we have to be thoughtful ah travel is now What deceive are a liar

serious about this txt, amuse! There are so outrageous! Caution is superb!!! If you are a good friend, after reading as many as possible amuse forward it out to discern extra friends, extra friends to benefit, so that more friends distant away from danger from injury.

white-collar workmen in Shanghai Ocean Tower experience - remind everyone out after careful ah ah to be careful ~ ~

forwarded ~
magnificent care to you people

1. today on the bus, the station opened the door, a man suddenly blocked the door, said his phone was gone, not to let anybody off the multitude in commotion. Then the man next to some people that play mobile phone to see who is who in the ring who is a thief and this man on the brim of a borrowed cell phone to dial his number, and suddenly a man approximate the door and ran off Batui compact, this man did not have people on the phone clamoring to recover the past, an instant is gone. So, this really was lost cell phone .....

2. a friend's cell phone accidentally stolen.

two weeks afterward, when traveling abroad he received a cell phone to send Shenzhen short message: arranged mind you can choose off, thank you! Dial your phone, you can prefer off. Kang asked every other why, the additional response is the test; then hang up. Since then, Kang received nearly once per minute by a call from this PHS, Kang each question, the additional called him off. Call each other often, Kang eventually unbearable,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, had to shut down. Half a day after the boot, he called the family in Chengdu, said it was called to the house, said the health of crisis is the salvage, ask them to immediately commute a definite value of money to account, and claimed that, if it were not for in the long adductor to save money will stop.

3. on the road met a person, asked one more side of the road, and then said the car does not really go in to help you look at the goods on board, he pick up people to discharge. If you promised, you ready to be taken in it. Because you keep the goods, there will be a car to steer the truck, is that people want them to, the car left, and a bunch of people that come looking for you in trouble, if you do not come up with your body money, you take away this

4. a girl just out of the box on the IC train station beside the phone, start dialing, and when she stood behind a man The card in hand, as if to call in the queue. While dialing her number just to suddenly hand the man behind the Then the girl turned and looked maddening man, the man immediately smiles, he kept saying apologetic! Said it was not intentional. Then told the girl, you reception the replay clasp on it! ! ! The plot is like a net at the moment has opened his! ! ! Girls face puzzled turn, pressed the replay clasp. This no longer hang up, pass it! However, is another strange voice. The girl asked: it? × this place, just very close from here, sorry ah, to apologize to go where I send you!! That poor girl silly to believe the man then followed the man to go, not the man to thank when!!! When we arrived at the station next to the Liuhua time,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, the man seems to have encountered an acquaintance, hello. The man said, grinning: Zheshi like a little girl suddenly conscious of what, after more than ten seconds of thought, and immediately understood their situation. At this critical juncture, a cry heard from the front of security ran over. Note: The phone is tampered with that of IC! ! ! Alleged Wuchang, Chengdu, Xi'an Railway Station has such a thing. Do not talk to strangers, or soon you may be in a place Shangougou inside.

4) met today begging tactics, we pay attention to beware of a ~ ~
Today, the repose at home, something rang the peal, open the door and saw a 50-year-old age female, took the hands of 2 packs ready because the wedding, I thought it was a neighbor to the points prepared for the marrying, the results of one open, could listen not a regional folk, what she said the 2 packages of sugar to us, arrange a festive, absence to alteration some money to her, said a lot of the back do not know what, I have not, feel is wrong, frightened swiftly closed, halo! This annual, there are so numerous to ask for money for a migrate.

5. 10 pm, a walker is not a lot of the road, a girl walking alone. Then handed over to its bargains workers to a flyer or promotional substances; but it took a few minutes after that a few brochures, suddenly felt dizzy idea up, then head ever feel the grief, then she felt someone bad, quickly stumbled reaches the entry, stopped a taxi straight to the neighborhood of the Ministry of Provincial People's Hospital. Hospital diagnosis, the girl is due to contact or inhalation of a drug can guide to coma (scientific name: Dyclonine, physicians said that if the excess lightly lead to death reasoned by the above !!!!) symptoms. This is a concerted offered robbery incident, brochures sprayed on the drug.

6. CCB a comrade forward: Today through a front door, the door has an ATM. There is a old man, has been looked at me and walked nearby him, suddenly stopped me. He said he did not read, I get an ATM card to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not help you get, called guards to help you. The results, he replied that no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends memorize ATM, but there are cameras --- yes. He said if I robbed or stolen his ATM card, and even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM movie, definitely makes you a fair audition! I will warn! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Clearly this is scam looking for a substitute! Please coerce scatter out ~ ~ ~ scam is really infinite, believe it will enter the cage, I am really very hard to find!

7. Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see other people have electricity at home, went out to view their own measure box, opened the door it was a sword wore a - knife burglary. Home power outage, do not rush to open the door outlook, there are multiple observations for a feline outside the action, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening fhardly everme time,GHD IV Black Straighteners, no irregular ring and then open the door.

8. the female compatriots attention! This is the latest scam. Please note that female compatriots, guy men, please call their friends memorandum that the new out of the situation, paying particular attention to female friends, friends: a young lady working the access home from work to see a child crying, very poor, and then asked the children how the quondam. kids just like that lady said: on the simple-minded to go with children. maximum people are sympathetic, and then to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high voltage, on the senseless. wake up the next day was ########## in an empty house, surrounded by nothing, she did not even see the prisoners Sha Yangzi long, so now people perpetrate crimes is the use of sympathy ah, if you encounter like this, and do not take He went to take him to the police station to go on with a good, child wandered off into the police station must go wrong, please notify all the women around, for the common safety of women, after reading the distress to forward it to everyone.

9. Forward: We pay attention! To ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !

gold sea last night in the bank ATM withdrawals, back to the old woman asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad, do not know when next to a little girl, all wanted to go up around me, I did not care, child mischievous thing, but she actually hand over the money I put towards the preparation to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately she pushed to the side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, I was not looking to take advantage of the little girl stole my money! If I did not prepare, then possibly the money was taken away, so, I went into set up: (I immediately grab a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grab an adult's money? more agitating is that the old woman standing behind me my card will get light all the money, because my ATM card still inside; two I did not immediately chase the little girl , so get the card catching, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah (they are really

10. Recently I was told, his friend the door in the night I heard the baby crying, but was already late, and she thought it very strange, so she called the police. Police told her: of people to, in any case can not open the door.

police meditation this is a serial killer, the use of infant crying tapes, inducing women to think that the newborn was abandoned on the outside, they see out, nevertheless not yet accustomed this, But the police have received cries for many women, while they are home unattended at night, I heard a baby tearful outside the door, set the information to others, not because the door to hear the baby crying.

11. two days before the fight night, from Lo Wu to Futian spent a total of twenty chips, and I gave a hundred blocks to the driver, he Taomo long time, said does not change, he wanted me to scrape attach coins to my great chaos asked, home was found to be counterfeit, even the black fellow that secretly changed.

12. a person says no money home, asked me a dollar, I said naught to to him, then told him where the car, take the 1st few road. look afterward him a tiny morsel wrong, do not go to bus stop, yet too to move forward, he and I just give a elevator, then He also saw others money, some people waded away ahead he achieved, I began to achieve that cheated. is also good or I was too fatuous, well ......

13. When you take money out from the bank or post bureau to retention money, then there will be two afterward to collude nice men, 1 pretending to discard a cluster of money on the floor, move forward, after the deliberate liar in front of you to elect up the money, then you alongside to pick up the heap of money into your body while losing money in front of the liar is back, and asked whether the back picked up the money fool and a liar to the back of quest. behind the liar said not, then you alongside and said, picked up the money equally, and now the money in your body, I told him to go search immediately, I'm terrified I must search behind you away, so you want your the body chapter of the money wager above me if you truly ambition charge you some money to them, they could not ascertain the person you picked up a cloud of money to open it, you will find the surface is one yuan , which are always pearly.

Case 1:

a woman handbag was stolen, there are mobile phones, bank cards, billfold, etc. 20 minutes later, she opened the husband phone, told his stolen entities. husband exclaimed: money have been retreated. bandit through the use of stolen mobile phones to send text messages to the > Do not expose your mobile phone address paperback and contact relationships, avoid using :

traveling by car with three friends car carrying the man accidentally fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the valley, caught 4 days 3 nights before we were rescued.
the while, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. helpless one was ache, a die, a reception and.
they repeatedly move the position to find a better send and receive markers, but without success. If these three location people commonly know that112 lines, emergency, to know how bad I only charge the phone dial 112 information line, trust they can be quickly rescued.

reminder:
general along the country 112 line, even now the phone is open after the signal is not received, or even a very languid power, any brand of mobile phone anywhere Jieke dial. dial 112, enter the voice immediately as with: Here is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line If you want to report, please dial 0, we will transmit your call the police; If you absence aid, please dial 9, we will convey your call fire ministry. The Chinese had finished, repeat it again in English At this point just dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. to the circumstances in which three people, or lost, or encounter other difficulties climbing, you should dial 9 to get timely relief.

Case 3:
have students favor to dine immediate glass noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of ailment, doctors found that his stomach wall accompanied to a membrane of wax! incipient, glass noodle receptacles contains a edible wax! you eat cup noodles next time Feel Beibi is not that slippery, that it wants to while eating cup noodles for a long time, will cause our liver can not wreck down the consumption of wax.
Finally, the students had to seek surgery to remove this layer of wax, tragic death.

remind
those days, try to face out, another bowl to drench edible, do not use the bowl, cup noodle containers additional to straight red water consumption. even now it is a business tumble, but also bring a huge mug of instant noodles with the order to your body, do not be slothful ah!

Case 4:
a very dreadful thing: One day, a 21-year-old chap to go to a barbecue wearing contact lenses brutal gathering! As he began to charcoal fire after a few minutes, he suddenly screamed, and very painful jumping, rolling on the ground ... ... the audience who are terrified, no one knows exactly what happened? we quickly sent him to the hospital, a remedial exam apologize to say, he's blind a!

reminder:
partake in outdoor grill or whichever possible exposure to the blaze source, please do not wear contact lenses! because contact lenses are made of plastic, hot temperatures will thaw our eyes contact lenses!

Case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley saw Susie fell immediately asked Susie, , call for help immediately call 120. At the time, Susie's blood pressure is natural, do not look like a stroke, but because Shirley has West quickly regained without sequelae.
reminder:
occasionally laborious to nail signs of stroke, because stroke patients often not timely found next to the person, leaving the manipulation of patients with brain break postpone, we must asked patients three questions: asked patients show a smile; patients necessitated two hands are lifted up; asked patients to say easy words, if patients can not do these three points, the people around you should play immediately 120 ambulance calls, and told the ambulance waiter who is a sign of stroke, if we are capable to pass and widespread applying of such an interrogation usage, test stroke symptoms, the diagnosis and treatment of stroke patients quickly as possible to avoid brain mar in patients .

Case 6:

quoted: My parents are elderly yesterday morning to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too far away , motorcycle and not move too many, so would like to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of petrol, began, say it is impossible to buy an empty bottle out of 2,3 million good. My mom took the empty bottles to him, not to mention his pocket money really, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents find the money. my mother's sudden and devastating attentive, say forget, but just an empty bottle, he try to turn 100 break open to buy dollars down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mama has by far Longzhong, nor is it the kind of people who adore petty.

Case 7: a newly marital couple to Paris honeymoon in Paris, his wife, in a vogue clothing cache attempting on clothing, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room, but waiting for more Shique not seen his wife all over, the husband asked the bookkeeper to help strained to see inside, they detect a test wardrobes blank the husband wife jokes that make amusement of people want him nervous. then back to the motel so she came back. A few hours later but there is no trace of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious with her husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores in Paris and Hospital asked the whereabouts of his wife. three weeks later, his wife, as if from faded, no reply, only sad for her husband packed his bags to return home due to not take center from despair, the motivation to work her husband has been living alone, judged to exile himself , roaming to the local a few years later, he urge to Bali, in a decayed house to visit a show abnormalities (freak show). he saw a dirty, rusty imprison, there is a woman no limbs, body, including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars, she twisted on the ground, and issued XXXXX sound like a beast-like, and suddenly screamed in panic as a man who from that kind of woman no man see his face that he was versed, is he marital his wife presently after missing his face red birthmark.
another edition is in Shanghai a few years ago a woman notified police of her cousin for no reason, when shopping in the Shanghai missing, but turned and lost, until five years later a friend saw this cousin begging on the streets in Bangkok, Thailand. XXXXX is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was tied to a lamppost next to the fetters.

(9) This is a couple to play in Hong Kong when the article a couple unwittingly into the worst districts of statute and array in Hong Kong, a boutique shop, the wife of the mart very fond of the manner in clothes, and then entered the fitting room trying on clothes. However, outside the top again and again, Mr., etc., but could not see his wife out. As it is so long, so went looking for her Mr. door, but the dressing room has long been empty, he startled his wife go to the clerk asked, but the staff were good, but seems to be collusion, like, say did not see, and insisted his wife did not like such people came to shop, so he had to Please search for local police to support this boutique, but to no avail. He later find another person for some time, until his visa expired and finally had to find his wife in the case of back home. then after year ... he's invited to a vacation, once again returned to Hong Kong to find his wife, he traveled with his wife's photographs of Hong Kong's streets, but this is still no hint. finally quit will over, he began to think the mental and physical depletion when to return, one day after one inadvertently foreign lodge. cottage billboard reads: not interested, but because he wanted his days of labor, a change of mood,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, coupled with billboards that read, The go in! inside the house because of infrequent display a horrible thing to his small room on the stage ... there is a **** hands and feet were hack off as women were placed there as a vase! the woman's tongue has been pulled out, was issued with a strange groaning sound. to see something so disgusting that he could not wait to really started to sprint, but I do not know why he felt an weird air of the heart, so he carefully re-watch the woman's face ... Yes! a year ago, this woman is his wife missing later, he was paid to the local underworld mammoth ransom in exchange for the rest of the body of his wife, but it's too late, his poor wife has long been outrageous Now she lives in a servant hospital, continuing to issue strange moans ...
heard before missing a large living scene, was later sold to the free-for-all, what organs are sold only when the Arabian Nights Tan. seeing results really happen in real horror stories.

things are mass-mailing colleagues accused her friend, referred to as small A bar last week and two girls, referred to as small B and small C, teach Luohu Commercial City. Luohu Commercial City is Shenzhen counterfeit goods delivery heart, Longshehunza, near to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong at Lo Wu, the flow of people is very great. the words of a small C of emergency, go to the lavatory small A and small B in the lavatory outside, etc. etc. for a long time, or not a small C out of two people a bit strange. so two people urging her into who knows into a look, diagram no two people stood on a air-conditioning, a cell phone is no answer. a colossal living, do not see it so alive but not dead corpse of the missing? so quickly to the police. the police came and asked what had happened after the situation, said something very very chilling words, a cleaner wore people pushing a cleaning cart in, then out afresh ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the first place, and now Shenzhen police initially suspected a murderer gang, mobilized in loose, low-end affair treatment City, catching avail of people, particularly women's awareness of the cleaner is not psychological, the organized kidnapping, guilt, trafficking in human apparatuses. Do not forget, Luohu Commercial City in Shenzhen from Hong Kong and how to close the railroad station now has a few days later, that poor little girl C is still alive but not dead but not dead and my companion said, small A, which is my colleague's friend, still waiting for news of a small C, but it is possible, maybe if you're lucky , living in a small C will be thrown which edge,GHD Red Straighteners, but lost her kidney, but, more probable, and perhaps a few days or months, years, small head and body of C, limbs will Shenzhen's urban-rural LJ heap was found. If you see this side of living in terror, please differentiate friends and relatives around the woman, must take precautions to discourage cleaners clothed, because he / she is likely to take advantage of you halo do not disburse care to your knock, put away clean car, then waiting for you is very scary living, painted and quartered.

Sponsored Links